Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loners (Distain & Sakura)

Jeithen bit her lip her hands moving down to his on her hips her body burned with pleasure.
Her eyes focusing on him as he told her not to hold back so much she gave him a look still
feeling a little embarrassed even as he was thrusting so contently into her. She let a moan
escape her lips one of her hands pressing to her perky bouncing breasts holding them still as
her body rocked quickly with his thrusts. Her back arching once more seeming to allow him
even deeper into her making her cry out in pleasure his hard shaft rubbing her clit now and
then. Her legs wrapping loosely around him.

He groaned softly as he continued to rock into her continuing his slow but firm pace. He chuckled as she gripped her breasts preventing them from moving. He leaned down taking her nipple into his mouth sucking firmly and giving it a light tug with his teeth. Once he pulled away from it he began rocking into her more quickly meeting with a soft smack with hers. "Stop being self concious, you look fucking amazing and its sexy as hell hearing and seeing you react to this. " He smiled his tone soft and sweet wanting her to relax.

"Here if you want something to do with your hands do this. " He took her hands gently and placed them on his shoulders looking into her eyes. "Now if you want to kiss me just pull me down to kiss you, if you want me to suck on your nipple just guide me down there. If you want something to grip just grip them. " He smiled it was so cute to him that he had to teach her everything about sex it was going to be interesting.

Jei glanced up at him through her shaky vision seeing him laughing at her making a face sticking her tongue out at him after he'd nibbled on her nipple groaning as his mouth sucked on her nipple illiciting another moan from her. Her nipple now tingled from his teeth lightly plucking at it. Hearing him manage to speak she looked his way with a small smile nodding at his kind words. Glad he still found her attractive even as they were. Letting him move her hands her breast were free again moving on their own against his hard thrusts into her.

Smiling when he'd put her hands on his shoulders she squeezed them lightly taking his advice she pulled him closer pressing her body against his, pressing her lips to his loosely wrapping her arms around him with a low groan.

His groans grew louder quickly as he inched closer to his climax his eyes closed tight as he tried to focus. Smiling when she pulled him down to her and kissing her in return groaning nearly constantly now. His hand slipped down between them hoping that he could push her to cum before he did. His finger found her clit and began rubbing it firmly and rappidly.

His hips began to rock into her quickly doing his absolute best to help her enjoy her first time. Nearly ever muscle in his body was flexed as he fought to hold back the rush of pleasure. He would not be able to hold out long though even with all his effort. With a loud groan he kissed her more aggressively pressing himself into her firmly his hips jerking as he came hard. Several hot thick jets of his seed spilling into her as he jerked into her. Breaking her kiss his finger continuing to work her clit in a strange jerky way as he tried to focus threw his climax.

As his lips pressed to hers she sighed enjoying it hearing his more constant moaning she
squeezed his shoulders holding him closer to her as his hand went between them. She
Moaned loudly as his fingers caressed her clit quick and hard. Her hips pressing hard against
him. Her body starting to feel really hot like she wanted to explode.

She felt his thrusting quicken her body tensing making his thrusts feel even more intense
looking up at him till his lips pressed to hers once again. Feeling his body tense and the
awkward feeling of him cumming inside her; her own body tensed. "Ahh Stephen... That feels
really good." She moaned burying her face into the crook of his neck accidentally biting him
trying to restrain from biting him too hard.

He groaned continuing to rock into her as his his spasmed and caused him to jerk into her more quickly. He was completely delighted and the bight on his neck told him he was doing the right thing. He was amazed at how fantastic it felt to have her around him and he needed to feel her cum on him. He whispered in her ear as his hand continued to work her rapidly. "Not thing could feel as good as making love to you. " He groaned softly taking a deep breath as he panted and groaned.

Jei heard his groaning smiling as she felt him pounding deep into her as he released, her legs
wrapping around him her body shivering her breath panting lightly as she squeezed him closer
to her. His words made her blush, her ear tingling. Crying out her fingers pressing hard into his
shoulders as her body began to spasm more her back arching, her legs wrapping around him
tightly his cock inside her being squeezed in waves as her body reach a climax.

He groaned able to tell she was cumming he continued to roll into her groaning loudly. "My good you feel amazing. I will never ever get over doing this with you. " He groaned softly pressing his lips into hers firmly his mind racing. He wondered what she tasted like he wanted so badly to know how it tasted. He continued to work her until her climax subsided. Leaving himself inside her as he looked into her eyes panting over her his stomach still twitching.

Jei smiled again hearing his words Even if he was just trying to be nice and make her feel
good, she liked it. Her Body relaxed some her breathing heavy as she tried to catch her
breath feeling him still moving inside her. Letting her head fall back onto her bed falling to the
side she slowly unwrapped her legs from around him.

He smiled slowly pulling from her quickly softening taking a deep breath looking into her eyes. "That was the most amazing thing i have ever felt in my entire life. " He smiled panting as he pulled her body with his as he laid down on his back. Moving her so she was laying on his chest his hands rubbing her back gently. "I ... never thought anything could feel that amazing hunny. " He smiled kissing your forehead chuckling softly whispering. "I think i will keep you for ever!"

"Oh really... I feel special" She giggled placing a kiss on his forehead a thin sheen of
perspiration having settled on them both after their activities. "I'm glad you enjoyed being
with me." She said with a sheepish smile. A small eep escaping her lips surprised when he'd
rolled on his back looking down at him with a smile. She rolled her eyes at his comment about
keeping her forever lying against his chest hearing and feeling the rise and fall of his chest as
she relaxed on him her body still feeling a little strange. Hot and achy and tired. She let a
small yawn out. "Well I'm content to be with you now." She giggled.

"You better be because your stuck with me now. I am going to have to make love with you over and over. " He chuckled softly kissing her lightly pulling the covers up high holding them in bed tightly. He smiled closing his eyes as he began taking a deep breath and began drifting off into a deep sleep. His hands rubbed her lightly in his sleep holding her close relaxing.

Jeithen grinned, "Well I can't say I mind that." She giggled her voice a whisper. "Oh, you'll have to will you." She said with a giggle her body dropping a little to the side lying beside him her leg still draped over his. Feeling the blanket wrapping around them curling against him more. Feeling warm and relaxed as she closed her eyes. Slowly drifting of listening to his breathing.

He slowly drifted off one hand on her ribs just below her breasts the other rubbed her back absently. He was still amazed that she had allow him to have sex with her on their first date. He smiled thinking about it hoping things would not change to much between them. He chuckled closing his eyes slowly starting to drift off into a deep happy sleep.

Jei absently heard him chuckle before she drifted off her body still humming with
pleasure from what she'd experienced. Her sleep was relaxed and deep. She slept
soundly through the night not waking till late the next morning. Her eyes fluttered open.
Staring at stephen beside her, her cheeks reddening. She stared a little longer finding
herself wondering about the other night she was confused; she'd obviously wanted it to
happen. But at the same time she felt worse run those other girls he dated, at least
they waited a week.

She slowly pulled from his side the sunlight filtering through her thick curtains making still
appear dark in her room. Getting to her feet she made her way to her bathroom locking
the door behind her. She turned on her shower looking at her seeing how she looked her
hair was a mess, the mark he left on her neck, she blushed seeing between her legs
stepping into her shower the hot water running over her. Taking a deep breath for the
moment at least not worrying about anything.

He slept soundly happy for the first time in a long time never having a single doubt about her. He groaned as she began move around in the bed not wanting her to go. When she slipped from him he pouted in his sleep taking a deep breath he gripped her pillow holding it close. His face pressed into it making him think for a few short moments that she was still next to him.

When he heard the bathroom door closed he woke slowly looking around the room frowning. He got up looking around the room she did not wake him to say good morning. He knew he should not have slept with her last night now she hated him. He slowly gathered his things putting on a fresh pair of boxers and a pair of pants. "Way to go Steve you finally find a decent girl and you fuck it up day one. " He spoke softly to himself leaning forward putting his hands on his head leaning forward his elbows on his knees.

Jeithen stood under her shower feeling the water over her skin her body relaxing as she
washed her hair, lathering her body with her cherry scented body wash her body still
playing over what happened the other night slowly her blush fading as she did. "It was
amazing..." She whispered to herself as she ran her hands over her thighs and between
her legs remembering his hands touching her in the same area. Finishing up she rinsed
herself off slowly shutting the water off.

She stepped out wrapping her button up towel around her small frame, drying off her
hair with her towel. She put into pig tails before walking towards the door. She took a
breath before opening the door she looked across the room seeing Stephen sitting on
the edge of her bed a slightly depressed look on his face. She frowned walking in.

"What's wrong Stephen?" She asked as she walked up to the bed sitting beside him
leaning against his side resting her cheek against his arm.

He had just started slipping on his pants taking a deep breath he was going to get ready to leave. When the door opened he turned to face her letting out a long slow breath. She looked amazing and it hurt him to think he was going to lose her. When she sat next to him he looked over at her very gently slipping his arm around her lower back. His hand gently rubbing her side taking a slow shallow breath he and forcing a smile. "You snuck out of bed this morning, I thought you where mad at me. "

He looked over staring into her eyes wanting to touch her again just to make sure she was real. He looked into her eyes taking a deep breath he leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I am sorry about last night I should not have done that. I got carried away im sorry. "

She gave him a small warm smile shaking her head. "Why would I be mad at you?" She
asked genuinely confused by his question, and tone. "I didn't sneak off, I thought you
were still asleep so i tried to be quiet so you could stay asleep. I just wanted to get a
quick shower." She replied looking over at him.

She gave him a look sitting back as he'd apologized for what happened, "You're sorry for
what happened?" She asked giving him a cautious glance. Slowly she got to her feet
walking towards her dresser she grabbed some clothes walking back into the bathroom
she unbuttoned her towel letting it fall to the floor putting on her clothing, her strapless
bra and panties covered by a pair of loose board shorts that and a tube top.

He got up and followed her opening the door just as she let the towel fall looking at her taking a nervous breath. "Are you glad we slept together last night?" He took a deep breath placing his hand on her side turning her lightly so she was facing him. He was trying to ignore the morning erection that was pointing at her. All he cared about was the fact he cared about her and she could care about him.

"I really do care about you, I just... I fell like i rushed you into what happened. You where a virgin 2 days ago and i swooped in on you and... I feel terrible thats all. I just care about you and got carried away. " He was rambling at this point his eyes locked on hers as his hands laced his fingers with hers.

Jei turned towards the door not expecting to see him standing in the doorway
blushing knowing he'd watched her change even though he's seen just about all of her
the other night. Hearing his question she hesitated a moment not sure what to say
taking a deep breath as he came in standing behind her.

Hearing his words and feeling how much he did care about her made her smile hearing
him start to ramble she looked up at him after he'd turned her to face him placing her
fingers over her lips. "If you'd asked me just a few days ago if I thought I'd have sex I
would have said no. I did it because I wanted to. I like you too, and care about you. I
am glad I shared it with you, I'm not ashamed if that's what you're thinking..." She
said matter-of-factly. "If anything I worry about what you think. You date slutty
girls... But even they waited a week. I've barely known you 3 days and we did... that.
Already." She said looking away.

"I'm not a slut. But I'm afraid you'll think I am. Of what you'll think of me." She sighed
sadly looking tot he side, glancing at her small hand being held in his bigger stronger
one.

He leaned in and kissed her softly pressing his lips into hers for a few moments looking at her. "I said less then a week. Most of them did not wait more then a day or so. They also came on to me not the other way around. You are not a slut. You are my girlfriend. " He spoke softly looking into her eyes kissing her tenderly again pulling back to stare into her eyes. "And that is what boyfriends and girlfriends do. I do not care how long we waited. I don't care if you would not sleep with me for another year so long as i have you." He said wrapping his arms around her picking her up giving her a firm hug.

Jeithen wasn't expecting the kiss staring at him a moment as his lips pressed to hers,
slowly they'd closed and she returned the kiss. looking up at him as the kiss broke
rubbing her eyes as she listened to his little speech feeling at least a little better
nodding.

"I guess you're right..." She said sheepishly. Giggling when he lifted her hugging her
tightly. "Thank-you... That made me feel a little better." She said as he'd put her down
giving him a warm smile wrapping her arms around his waist her head resting against his
chest. When she was that close to him their height difference was really noticeable but
she didn't care snuggling into him.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked looking up at him her chin resting lightly
against his chest her eyes noticing for a moment the mark on his neck smiling to herself
that she'd given him a mark as well.

"I need to take a shower or i am going to smell like sex all day. As good as you that smells i think i need to clean you off me as well. " He chuckled winking at her slipping past her and into the shower. Turning on the water he smiled gripping the back of her pants so she could not leave. "And youuuuu are going to shower with me! " He chuckled looking at her winking playfully.

" So you better get naked because if you don't i will stuff you in the tub fully clothed. " He smiled dropping his boxers showing her his once again hard groin waiting for her to get naked before he got into the shower.

Jeithen nodded when he'd said he needed a shower moving to let him by blushing when he'd said he smelled like her. She waited a little as he walked by her before she was going to turn and head out of the room. When she was surprised by a tug at her pants. Looking back at him as he pulled her towards him giving him a look.

"Oh I am, am I? I wasn't aware of that." She said with smirk as he let her go pulling down the boxers and half on jeans seeing he was hard again blushing she slowly removed the clothes she'd just put on moving beside him her arms crossed in front of her chest.

Back
Top Bottom