Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loners (Distain & Sakura)

It was not long before her gently stroking and kisses had him fully erect. He broke the kiss slowly smiling at her running his fingers threw her hair. "For having never seen or touched one you know exactly what to do to work it. " He smiled glancing down at his long thick length in her hand. He wondered if he could convince her to give him head for a few long moments. Deciding against it he slowly moved back down so he was laying next to her looking into her eyes. "Well what do you think now that you have seen and touched your first cock?" He smiled giving her a peck of a kiss now they they where laying together gain.

Jeithen blushed again glad it was hidden by the darkness giggling at his comment. "All I
did was touch it." She said with a smile her hand still lithely rubbing his hardening
member. "I think you're just a little pent up, since apparently you've been like this most
of the day." She said with a nod after pulling away from the kiss resting her head on his
shoulder.

When he moved lying back on her bed she settled back in beside him her head on her
pillow her eyes closed smiling as she listened to him. "It was nice..." She said sheepishly
not really knowing what to expect from seeing one in person. Grinning as he gave her a
peck wrapping her arm loosely around him she pulled him close to her.

He smiled covering them up before returning his arms to where they had been all night. Holding her small form to his lightly his hips turned so that he would not be poking her. "I am glad you approve. I would have been sad did not. " He chuckled softly leaning in pressing his lips against her neck kissing and nibbling in the same spot. His mouth slowly opened as he got to the nape of her neck, there he began to suck firmly his tongue dancing against the skin in his mouth his teeth biting the area lightly.

Jei sighed feeling his arm around her enjoying his warmth as he held her close to him his
hips turned slightly she still felt him slightly pressed to her leg which was squirming a little
rubbing against him. Hearing his words she smiled brightly hugging him tightly. "Well I
don't want to make you sad." She said in a sincere tone. "You're perfect to me the way
you are and... down there's kinda big." She said the last part in a whisper like it was a
secret giggling softly. Groaning lighlty feeling his lips on her skin and him biting her gently.
It felt almost like he was trying to mark her, but she giggled knowing that wasn't she just
smiled.

For several minuets he remained working that same kiss and nibble on her neck. Soon he had formed a deep red almost purple mark on the nape of her neck. Finally planting a soft kiss on the mark knowing it would be there all week. "Yea will be sorry about that one time. " He chuckled kissing just below her ear his breath washing over your neck. "It will only be an issue once maybe twice after that you will love that im big. " He smiled nipping her earlobe lightly smiling with delight before he moved and pressed a kiss to her lips.

Jei groaned as he sucked on her neck her fingers absently pressing into his back feeling
that he was leaving a mark she sighed but didn't say or do anything to stop him. She
blushed at his words. "You think you're going to want to... have sex with me?" She asked
her voice low a little embarrassed for having asked. Though not as visible her body was
reacting to their closeness too. Though the only noticeable change were her small
nipples were firm as she rubbed against his body sighing heavily into the kiss.

He smiled remaining silent slowly pushing the blanket down to her knees his hands moved slowly over her skin. Slowly slipping behind her with a brief flick her bra fell slack as he unhooked it in seconds. Very gently his hands gripped the straps and slipped her bra off her arms and body. His eyes never left her's not even for a moment he wanted to her to know he was doing this because of her not for some pervert reason. He really cared about the young girl and it made him happy thinking about pleasing her.

His hands then went to her panties very gently slipping them down her legs and off. Having to set up to get them completely free from her he smiled. Finally looking over her body taking his time to take in every single detail. "You look fantastic. " He smiled leaning in kissing her chest over her heart before snuggling back into her leaving her completely exposed as the blanket was still not on her.

Seeing him smile made her smile in return though wondering why he was being so quiet
she brushed her fingers over his cheek looking to him questioningly. Shivering slightly
feeling the cooler air wash over her skin as he pulled down the blanket feeling his arms
around her against she gasped softly not expecting him to take off her bra sliding it from
her body slowly she'd pressed her body to his after it was removed embarrassed about
her body.

Though she had a nice figure, she was thin but still with some curve and for a teenage
girl she' had good sized breasts. She looked back to him seeing his eyes on hers smiling a
little feeling comfortable with him. Giggling when his fingers looped her panties not
expecting him to take away those to she looked to him as he sat up her hands holding
her breasts. Hearing his words she blushed, "Thank-you" She said with a sweet smile
moving to her back, her arms still covering her breasts her legs crossed slightly as she
peered up at him.

His hands gripped her inner thighs lightly slowly uncrossing her legs allowing him to see her pussy. Once it was visible he placed his hand on her covering her pussy with his hand. "I could spend all day staring at your lovely body." Pulling the covers up as he laid down bringing the blanket up over their heads as he did. Once he was laying down next to her again he moved her thin form gently. Moving her so she was laying on her side her back pressed into his chest as he laid facing her.

His hand on her pussy remained still not moving just holding it gently. His arm slipped under her neck and his hand moved down to her breasts. Gently slipping under her arm cupping her right breast holding it softly. He remained quite as he touched her young body lightly just wanting her to get comfortable with his touch. "If having sex is what you choose to call what i would love to do with you then yes. I would love to be your first second third last. " He smiled kissing her neck he was not certain that they would date longer then a few months but he knew saying he wanted to be her only would re assure her.

Jeithen bite her lip as he'd uncrossed her legs felling a flush color her skin as he looked at
her feeling his hand slowly press against her. Giggling at his sweet words, "Well that's
sweet of you to say." She grinned a soft groan slipping from her lips as he touched her
gently. Watching him pull the blanket over their heads giggling sheepishly. He'd moved
her and she let him as he'd pressed her against his chest. She sighed enjoying the
exciting feeling of his hands on her.

Just the warmth of his and seemed to excite her a little which made her blush, his arm
under her body she sighed relaxing into him even as his hand cupped her breast only a
low moan escaped her lips. She heard his words biting her lip. "That's a sweet
sentiment." She whispered leaning her head back a little as he kissed her neck.

He smiled and set to work kissing and nibbling on her neck again enjoying the light moan she had made when he touched her. "Is there anything you don't know about me that you would like to? I think since we have gotten to know each other as intimately as we can with out a condom, your allowed to ask me anything. " He chuckled softly his finger and thumb meeting on her nipple. Very gently they rolled the swollen pebble between them giving it light gentile tugs.

He had no plan on having sex with her tonight though he was positive that he was going to make her cum tonight. Anything beyond that would be a bonus for him, at this point he longed to feel her and hear her in pleasure. "You know what the sexiest thing in the world is?" He smiled whispering into her ear his lips touch next to it. "The sounds a woman you truly care about makes when she she is being pleasured. " He smiled pressing his palm more firmly against groin.

Jei smiled as he kissed her neck shivering lightly as he'd nibbled on her warm skin
biting her lip trying to her moan back. She blushed at his question nodding with a
smile. "I know there is. But my mind's having trouble thinking of anything." She said
with a small chuckle. "We've got the weekend, to find out more about each other... Is
there anything... You'd want to know?" She asked a soft gasp rolling off her lips as his
fingers played with her nipple.

She laid on her bed enjoying the pleasure he was ringing through her, her back
arching a little her squirming making his hand move on her which made her gasp from
the feeling of pleasure. Hearing his voice, she she focused on him silently shaking her
head at his question.

"Is that your way of saying you kinda care about me?" She asked with a shy smile.
Gasping a little more biting her lower lip muffling a moan as his hand pressed to her a
little more firmly. Her hand brushed his cheek caressing it gently giving him a warm
smile.

"It is my way of saying i care about you a lot. " He said softly giving her nipple a gently tug as he kissed her softly. He wanted lay her on her back and set to work giving her pleasure. He knew though this being her first time holding her like he was would make her feel safer. He continued to to kiss her deeply and passionately as he pressed one finger down against her slit and began gently rubbing it up and down. Teasing her lips and grinding firmly on her clit at the same time.

Finally breaking the kiss he smiled staring into her eyes as he toyed with her body. "I have a lot of them but the only one that is important right now is. Have you ever done this before to yourself?" He smirked knowing some girls did not start touching themselves till after they had been touched. His had kept its slow methodical pace on her lips and clit. As he slowly change to her other breast wanting both to feel his gently touch.

Jei smiled happily at his words. "You don't know how much that means." She said in a whisper
afraid her over-sentimentality will scare him away. Gasping when he'd tugged on her nipple
relaxing feeling his warmth pressed against her a shy smile curling her lips. His lips pressed to
hers she brought a hand to his cheek caressing him as the kiss continued.

A moan broke through the kiss as his finger rubbed her. Feeling his finger slipping in her slit
moaning a little louder as his finger rubbed firmly against her sensitive clit. Her attention
drawn to him when he'd pulled away speaking other softly blushing at his question. Nervous
about answering she moaned as his hand moved to her other nipple, nodding slowly hoping
he'd accept that.

"Or really I would never have expected you to do that i thought you where a good little girl. Who would have thought you where a naughty little girl. And what does my naughty little girlfriend think about when she is being naughty?" He smiled smirking as he realized that her squirming had pressed his hard cock between her cheeks. He groaned with delight feeling her squirm and rub him as she moved. His hand pinched her nipple again giving it a long slow firm twist holding it lightly then giving a tug.

Smiling his eyes locking onto hers yet again his finger curling deep into her pussy beginning to explore her deeply. He smiled groaning with delight at her feeling her around him, as his thumb began rubbing her clit in a firm slow circle. Smiling looking into her eyes wanting to watch her face as she he entered her for the first time.

“I’m not a little girl.” She growled sticking her tongue out playfully, “I’m just me. A normal
teenage girl who’s never had sex but gets horny on occasion.” She finished in a whisper
blushing brightly. “ Nothing in particular.” She said in a soft tone biting her lip. She squirmed
her lips a little more firmly as his finger still rubbed her clit moaning out feeling him behind her,
still hard as he rubbed almost between her legs. Hearing him groan made her smile. She was
wiggling her hips with more intention behind her movements wanting him to feel a little bit as
good as she was feeling.

She blushed as she looked back at him seeing him watching her distracted when she’d felt a
finger enter her. The sensation was alittle awkward but felt good a small groan passing
through her lips moaning as his thumb rubbed her clit a little harder her body feeling like it
was burning under his touch.

He was absolutely delighted hearing her and feeling her grinding on him. It was driving him wild and he could not take it anymore. Slowly he released her nearly completely his finger remaining inside of her. It slowly found that magical spot inside her and began rubbing it intently. "I ... what would you say if i told you i wanted to be with you right now?" He said in a lust filled voice clearly her grinding had some effect on him.

His hips where now rocking into her slowly his body acting in protest of his mind. "I have a question for you." He said softly looking into her eyes biting his lip lightly his finger and thumb still working her firmly and rapidly. "Are you taking birth control?" He knew she most likely was not but he knew some women took it for other reasons. He hoped she was not so he would not have to ruin the mood by going to get a condom.

Looking up at him she could see the expression on his face giggling quietly seeing he seemed
to be enjoying himself which she was glad feeling his finger buried inside of her. Her voice
catching in her throat as the pleasure racked through her body her leg curling around him
pulling him closer to him. Her eyes focused on his as she heard his words. She bit her lip
thinking a moment she really wanted him too but she didn't want to be lumped with the slutty
girls he usually dated. She didn't think she was that type of girl. But not denying her yearning
body or how she felt she nodded silently in response.

Groaning when she'd felt his hips rocking against her. Her vision kept going hazy her eyes
closed as her body pulsed turning towards him again as he spoke to her. She ehard his
question having to think a moment before slowly nodding. Her eyes closed again as her back
arched pressing her body more against his.

He smiled brightly when she nodded saying she was on the pill. He had never had sex before with out a condom on, he had never felt safe enough to do so. He knew though she would not lie to him and he could feel that she had not been with anyone else. "Jei I promise to be careful and as gently as i can be. " He said softly moving to lay her on her back slowly slipping his hand from her groin. Once she was on her back he kissed her deeply as he shifted moving to kneel between her legs.

His hands gripped her thighs pushing them widely open so he could enter into her knowing she was going to be very uncomfortable. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes moving to rest on his elbow next to her shoulder staring into her eyes. "Jei at any time you want you can stop me all you have to do is tell me to stop. " He said his eyes filled with concern as he reached down gripping his shaft. Taking a deep breath he began to prod her gently with his head. After a few gentle presses not entering her at all, he held his pressure pushing into her slowly. His pace was slow and deliberate until he met her virginity there he stopped groaning softly not able to believe how tight she was. "Jei this is the most amazing thing i have ever felt!"

Jei looked up at him seeing the smile on his face finding her cheeks blushing alittle more.
Hearing his words she nodded slowly relaxing a little still a little nervous perfectly aware of
how large he was. “I know.” She replied giving him a smile watching him as he got closer
his lips pressed to hers her hand brushing his cheek as his body shifted moving down by
her legs the kiss broke.

His hands on her thighs she watched him, his hands on her thighs slowly he’d pulled them
apart glad it was dark in the room knowing she must have been bright red. She eeped
surprised when he laid beside her on his shoulders staring at her. She giggled lightly
listening as his spoke nodding slowly. “Ok… I will.” She said softly her voice a tentative
whisper. Looking to him as he sat up now between her legs she braced herself. Biting her
lower lip as he rubbed against that sensation alone sent chills along her spine. A long low
groan came from her lips as he’d pushed into her. His thickness stretching her around him.
Her eyes pressed shut a small gasp leaving her lips when he’d bumped gently against the
telltale sign she was still a virgin. Opening an eye peering at him as he’d groaned taking a
deep breath adjusting to the feeling of him inside her. “I’m glad… you like.” She groaned
lightly in response to his comment.

His breathing was fast and deep almost like he was panting already. It was everything he could do to control his pleasure as she gripped him. "I don't just like it I love it. " He said groaning softly leaning in kissing her softly as his hand gripped her waist. Holding her still as he began pressing down into her very slowly but firmly. His tip pushing firmly against her pushing her to her breaking point. When he finally took her virginity he pressed his hips against hers holding himself deep inside her.

Letting out soft groans as he continued to pant he had never expected it to feel this amazing. Leaning in he whispered softly into her ear groaning with every flex of her walls. "I won't move at all until you tell me it is okay. I am so sorry i had to hurt you. " His hand left her hips and went into hers lacing his fingers with her giving her something to grip to deal with her pain.

Jei peered at him hearing the panting noises groaning herself nodding she smiled lightly. "Well
I'm glad..." She whispered her voice breathy as he lightly pressed against her. feeling his
hands on her waist holding her she groaned from discomfort as he pressed into her. Feeling
him taking her virginity she let out a pained groan when his hips pressed to hers. Her eyes
were still firmly shut feeling his body pressed against hers.

She heard him at least glad he was enjoying her. Her body spasmed as it adjusted to the
feeling of something so big being inside of her. Squeezing his hand tightly she tried to get her
body to relax her insides continually squeezing him firmly. "It... it's ok." She said her voice a
whisper. It took her body a few minutes to stop aching slowly the pain gave way to an
intense pleasure. She squeezed his hands once more arching her back moving on him not
feeling the searing pain she let out a deep breath. "You... can move. Can you jsut start
slow?" She asked opening her eyes looking up at him a few tears dripped to her cheek from
the pain but her lips held a shy smile.

"I will go as slow as i can as long as i can. You can tell me when you wanna go faster. " He groaned softly as he began pulling from her slowly each long slow motion he groaned softly. "My god!" He groaned he knew he would not be able to stay inside her long she felt far to good. His motions remained slow the combination of her being a virgin and not wearing a condom driving him wild. "I promise you it will feel better then this from now on. " He groaned knowing some women got scared by the pain after their first time. For several long painfully slow minuets he continued rocking into her groaning softly and kissing her neck.

Jei nodded slowly as he spoke. "Ok." She said her voice a strained whisper. Hearing him groan but her attention more on him as
he slowly pulled out of her the sensation tingling her body drawing a deep breath, as he slowly pushed into her once more a long
moan escaped biting her hand not wanting to be too loud her hips relaxing enjoying the new feelings he was sharing with her.
She heard his voice nodding absently holding back another moan as he moved in and out of her. "I'll believe you." She managed
before her body was aching for more. "You can if you want..." She muttered catching her breath. "Go harder." She almost
purred her body wanting him to go more wanting to feel him as deep as he could go.

He groaned with delight hearing her moaning as he rocked into her it made him ecstatic knowing he was giving her pleasure. He could tell she was holding back on showing him how much she was enjoying herself. "We are the only ones in the house baby you can be as loud as you want. Don't hold back this not the time to be shy. Its the time to enjoy each other. " He said softly letting out another groan his hips reacting to her telling him to go harder. They moved faster each long firm thrust pressing her into the bed firmly. He began working different angles with each and every thrust into her trying to show her each pleasurable possibility.

Back
Top Bottom