Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales of the Meridian Society! (TheCorsair, Madame Mim)

Erik blinked several times in surprise. Had she just said she wanted to ride--? Well she had corrected herself and so he wouldn't think further on it. Besides, this was just the first date and though the morals of the age were shifting most people still waited til marriage. Erik...hadn't, but as Anne Marie had predicted his sexual encounters had been few and rather awkward. His heart pounded against his chest so hard he was afraid she would see it moving the fabric of his shirt.

"Course, y'all took me dancin'. Ain't it th' man what's supposed ta lead?"

He grinned widely. "I will never live that down, will I?" Erik drank down his beer and left money on the table to cover the tab and tip before standing and offering his arm. "Let's go for a ride then, Samantha. You can walk any time; I don't suppose there are many automobiles out on the ranch, hm?" He smiled, his courage a little bolstered by the booze, and led her out to the curb where they waited for the car. "I never will get used to that, you know; calling you Samantha. It is a beautiful name, but you have insisted on Sam for so long..."

The car was pulled up and Erik opened the door for her before going around and sliding into the driver's seat. He started it up and away they went into the night. The silhouettes of the tall buildings faded into smaller buildings and then, eventually, to pastures and fields. There seemed to be a million stars in the sky and he stuck his head out of the window laughing as the breeze blew back his hair. With his free hand he closed his fingers around Sam's once more, enjoying the simple touch though he certainly wouldn't have objected to more.

"Course, y'all took me dancin'," she teased. "Ain't it th' man what's supposed ta lead?"

He grinned widely. "I will never live that down, will I?"

Sam grinned back. "Naw. Y'all are gonna hear that one fer years. Lessen y'find a way ta shut me up."

Erik paid the tab, and she took his arm. "Let's go for a ride then, Samantha. You can walk any time; I don't suppose there are many automobiles out on the ranch, hm?"

"Ah seen a few trucks, mostly," she confessed. "But, we use a whole lotta horses in Tejas. They's cheaper, if nothin' else."

While the valet went to fetch the car, he smiled at her. "I never will get used to that, you know?"

She made a puzzled expression. "Cars? Valets? Dancin'?"

"Calling you Samantha."

"Ooooh." She nodded. "Ain't like Ah go by it, much."

"It is a beautiful name, but you have insisted on Sam for so long..."

A smile. "Still will, when Ah'm at work. But, Ah reckon Ah'm gonna be Samantha more, when Ah'm off duty. So to speak."

Then they were in the car, and driving away through the Greenwich night. They headed east, following the Thames, and she stared in fascination at the boats on the broad river. Then, as the city fell away behind them, stars appeared. First in ones and twos, and then in uncountable numbers like diamonds scattered on black velvet. Laughing, she pointed out the ones she knew. Familiar constellations from home, still keeping her company in this foreign land. And when Erik took her hand, she slid close and leaned against him, holding his hand with both of hers.

Butterflies fluttered in her stomach. "Kin... kin we pull over?" she whispered, lips close to his ear. "Ah'd like to stretch mah legs, jes' fer a minute."

Erik's heart jumped into his throat once more when Sam slid in close and leaned against him. Without letting go of her hand he, as nonchalantly as he could, brought his arm up and over to rest around her shoulders. His stomach knotted then unknotted, unleashing a hoard of butterflies, when he felt her lips against his ear. It got worse when she suggested they pull over.

"Ja, of course." He smiled nervously, slowing down before pulling over halfway into the grass. Gently taking his arm from Samantha's shoulders he slid out of the car and went around to open the door for her and help her out.

"So are you enjoying the ride so far?" They had passed a good distance in a comfortable silence and he wasn't sure what to talk about now. All Erik knew was that her hand felt good in his.

Erik opened the door for her, and offered his hand. "So are you enjoying the ride so far?"

She took his hand in hers, turning to slide from the car. "So far, yeah," she said. Then, swallowing hard, she acted before the butterflies could take over again. Her hand gripped his firmly, and she pulled hard. Erik stumbled a little, then fell forward as she pulled him onto her lap. It wasn't the most graceful of poses, him straddling her right thigh, with her left arm behind her, gripping his right. She had to wrap her right arm around his shoulders to keep from falling backwards.

But then, that was all right He was pressed up against her, and his face was right in front of hers. She kissed him, deep and hard, tasting the heat of his open mouth. Finally, she broke for air, chest and abdomen heaving as she drew breath. "But," she murmured, hoping she hadn't pushed things too far, "Ah reckon we kin both enjoy it more..."

Erik grunted as he staggered forward and fell onto Sam. He opened his mouth to apologize and suddenly she was kissing him. His eyes widened for a few moments before they closed and he sunk into her kiss, into her embrace. Samantha was fantastic and altogether indescribably wonderful and refreshing. Had Erik been the impulsive type he would have asked her to marry him right there. But there was plenty of time for that. Instead he simply pressed his body against hers, feeling his loins stir with passion and hoping she couldn't. Finally they came up for air, chests heaving as they struggled to find their breath again.

"But...Ah reckon we kin both enjoy it more..."

"Sam..."

But Erik didn't know what to say. Not for the first time around her he was at a complete loss for words. Instead he stepped up onto the running board and leaned her back so that she could perhaps be more comfortable as he cupped her face and kissed her deeply, passionately. Herr Schmidt had never been in love before, but he imagined this must be what it felt like. His free hand slid from her waist over her hip to rest on her left thigh gently, giving it a loving squeeze. He hoped he hadn't read too far into her intentions and that the aching erection against her right thigh didn't embarrass her.

"But," she murmured, hoping she hadn't pushed things too far, "Ah reckon we kin both enjoy it more..."

"Sam..." he breathed, sounding uncertain. But actions, they say, speak louder than words. And his action was to step up on the running board, both pushing her back and letting her lay back, kissing her with a deep passion. She wrapped her arms around his neck, making throaty sounds of approval as his tongue explored her mouth and his hand slipped from hip to thigh. In that position it was impossible not to notice his erection, and the feel of it against her leg sent a thrill of desire curling through her belly. Smiling into his kiss, she flexed her leg so she could feel his manhood rubbing against her.

With a gasp, she broke for air once more. Sprawled back on the leather of the car seat, she slid her fingers over his neck and began to loosen his tie. "Y'all have got way too many clothes on," she murmured, voice a throaty whisper.

Erik breathed in sharply as Sam flexed her leg. He groaned against her lips, grinding slightly against her leg as she pulled away with a gasp. He, too, gasped for air though only briefly before his lips moved along her jaw and down her neck. He planted slow, hot kisses down her skin to her collarbone as she pulled at his tie. His teeth grazed along her skin as the hand on her thigh moved down and under her skirt before sliding back up along her smooth, toned leg.

"Seems you are not wearing much at all," Erik murmured against her skin as his hand cupped her rear, squeezing gently. His lips curved into a smile against her shoulder. His other hand moved to start unbuttoning his shirt.

There was something that felt very rushed about this, however. It was a nagging feeling in the back of Erik's mind, but more and more it came to the forefront. Eventually he couldn't ignore it and he pulled away gently.

"Samantha..." he whispered against her skin. With a groan he pulled his head up and looked at her. "Samantha...Sam, look at me." Erik panted for breath and his stiff member still pressed against her thigh, but the rest of him was completely still. "Are you certain about this? It's not you, I swear to you. I want you...so badly. But I don't...I don't want you to have any regrets." He leaned down and kissed her forehead gently, not wanting to do anything that might effect her decision. "And if you are certain...well, I can take you back to ah...to my room...or yours. It would be more comfortable I imagine..." Should he have offered that? Maybe not. But it was a rather chilly night and he didn't want Sam to be uncomfortable or get sick. He didn't know if this would be her first time or not, but it would be her first time with him, and he wanted that to be the good sort of memorable.

"Seems you are not wearing much at all," Erik murmured, lips and teeth on her throat. He'd grown bolder, and his hand had found nothing but skin as he'd explored the length of her thigh under her skirt. She responded to his touch by leaning her head back and arching her back a little, inviting him to explore further.

"Not much," she agreed, "but a damn sight too much at th' same time." He began helping with his buttons and she pulled his shirt open, running her palms over him now.

"Samantha..." he whispered against her skin. With a groan he pulled his head up and looked at her. "Samantha...Sam, look at me."

She looked up, staring at him through heavy-lidded eyes. "Oh, Ah plan to," she whispered, gently pulling on his tie. "Among other things..."

"Are you certain about this?"

Sam froze, hands still on his tie, looking at him with a puzzled expression. "Ah..."

"It's not you, I swear to you. I want you...so badly. But I don't...I don't want you to have any regrets." He leaned down and kissed her forehead gently, not wanting to do anything that might effect her decision. "And if you are certain...well, I can take you back to ah...to my room...or yours. It would be more comfortable I imagine..."

She stared at him, then began to smile. Slowly at first, but soon becoming a huge grin filled with affection. "Am Ah certain" she laughed, throwing her arms around him and kissing him. "Erik, if'n Ah hadn't been so bad hurt, Ah think Ah might have tried ta make y'all land that flyin' contraption o' the Devil Lord 'fore we made th' name 'Aerial Screw' literal."

Despite having just been trying to tear his shirt off, she blushed at that. "Ah want you, Erik. Have since Spain, but Ah didn't rightly realize why 'till today." She kissed him again, gently. "All yer concern, an' offerin' ta teach me ta dance, an' carryin' me ta safety... y'all are th' first man Ah've ever met what treated me like a lady. Even when Ah fought y'all on it."

She kissed him again. "An'... Ah like you. Yer funny, an' smart, an' fun ta be with. An' even now, y'all are treatin' me like a lady, wantin' me ta be comfortable an' wantin' me ta make sure this is really what Ah want, when all Ah want is you." Gently, she brushed a thumb over his jaw line. "Yer a real gentleman, Erik. An' Ah like that about you."

Then she kissed him again, deep and hard, exploring his mouth with her tongue. She pressed herself against him, letting him feel her figure against him with nothing but a thin layer of silk separating them, and growled hungrily against his mouth. "But yer also hotter'n Hades," she said in that same hungry growl, "an' y'all have had yer hands all over me fer th' past three hours. So let's go back to whichever one o' our rooms is closest." Another hungry kiss, her thigh sliding and rubbing against his erection. "But Ah swear ta God, Erik... if'n y'all dawdle Ah'll make you pull over. Cause Ah want you, an' Ah'm tired o' waitin'..."

"Erik, if'n Ah hadn't been so bad hurt, Ah think Ah might have tried ta make y'all land that flyin' contraption o' the Devil Lord 'fore we made th' name 'Aerial Screw' literal."

Before he could control it a laugh had burst out and Erik bent his chin to his chest. He couldn't help it; he started laughing with Sam. But when she started to speak again he got his laughter under control and listened carefully. He smiled as she listed the reasons she liked him and leaned slightly against her thumb as it brushed over his jaw. Her touch always felt like Heaven...and so did her lips. He groaned against her sudden kiss and as she pressed herself against him he wrapped the arm still under her dress around her waist to pull her as tightly against him as he could.

"Well, I wouldn't say I've had my hands all over you exactly," Erik chuckled, ignoring that his hands were all over her now. He breathed in sharply and his mouth dropped open slightly as she rubbed her thigh against the erection straining against his pants. "Oh God..."

"But Ah swear ta God, Erik...if'n y'all dawdle Ah'll make you pull over. Cause Ah want you, an' Ah'm tired o' waitin'..."

"Oh trust me you do not have to worry about 'dawdling,'" Erik promised with a grin.

He helped Sam sit up and closed her door, practically jogging back over to the driver's side. He floored it all the way back into town, not worried much anymore about other drivers on the roads this late at night. They reached his room first and he didn't give Sam a choice this time; he carried her bridal style the entire way up and kicked his door open before setting her down, pressing her against the wall and kissing her hard.

"God I want you Sam," he murmured against her lips, holding her hips as he pinned her between his body and the wall.

Erik, it seemed, was true to his word. Sam hadn't worried - he'd always seemed a man who prided himself on making his word his bond. But the straight-eight roared as Erik threw the car around curves and up and down hills, and Sam laughed and gasped with delight. She'd always enjoyed riding, and the feeling of freedom that a swift horse brought. And this was far, far faster. Not fast enough, in her opinion. But faster.

Brakes squealed as he pulled in front of Erik's hotel, and he picked her up and carried her through the mostly empty lobby. And then they were in his room, and he was pressing her into the wall as he claimed her mouth. "God I want you Sam," he murmured against her lips, holding her hips as he pinned her between his body and the wall.

"Show me," she murmured back, sliding her hands between their bodies to tug at his belt. "God, Erik, show me how much you want me." The belt parted, and she fumbled at his fly before finally reaching the hard, hot length of his erection. "That for me?" she teased, squeezing his hard shaft. She kissed him back, grinding her hips against his freed cock, then hooking one leg around his hip. The motion forced her skirt to slide up her thighs and spread her open for him, "Take me," she groaned, feeling him hard against her soaked lips. "God, Erik. Right now. Take me like this."

As Sam fumbled with his belt he pulled his jacket off and threw it across the room. He hadn't bothered buttoning his shirt back up so the tie flew off as well. Erik gasped loudly as Sam finally wrapped her fingers around his stiff length, causing it to throb in her hand. Her palm was calloused but it felt so good against his needy cock.

"That for me?"

Erik opened his mouth and tried to answer but she squeezed him and kiss him again. Sam wrapped her leg around his hip and he slid his hand to her rear to support her. She begged for him to take her, sliding her skirt up to her hips and spreading herself for him. As he felt her soaked pussy against his throbbing cock it wasn't hard to oblige. Erik supported her with both hands and kissed her neck as he slowly, gently pressed into her.

"Oh Gott Sam!" he gasped, resting his face in her cleavage as he tried to catch his breath. Her wet cunt was soft and warm and altogether heavenly as it stretched to accommodate his girth. "Sam...Fuck..."

Erik pressed her hard against the wall. His hand gripped her other leg, bringing it up around his hip so that both legs were around him as he supported her against the wall. He moved slowly at first, exercising a great amount of control to not pound the Ranger into oblivion.

Sam's eyes went wide as Erik slowly thrust into her. From her experience with her own fingers and Anne Marie's clever hands, she'd thought she knew what to expect. But no, she hadn't been prepared for this - two decades of riding had taken care of her hymen, but she was still virgin tight. She cried out at the sensation, a piercing gasp driven by an intense feeling that bordered between pain and pleasure.

"Oh Gott Sam!" he groaned, breath hot on the skin between her breasts. She tried to draw breath to agree, but all she could manage was a sort of low moan as she felt her muscles begin to relax, stretching to accomidate his girth. And then she cried out as he wrapped her other leg around his waist, cunt flooding with liquid heat as he pinned her firmly to the wall.

"Sam..." he groaned, his cock slowly thrusting in and out ofher, "Fuck..." Her walls clenched around him at those words. "Yyeesssss..." she groaned, revelling in the primal joy of a hard chest flattening her breasts and hard muscles bunching and flexing beneath her fingers and a hard cock filling her body. "Fuck... yes...."

Fingers digging into his shoulders, she arched her back in an effort to meet his thrusts. "Fuck... me... Erik!" she begged, crying his voice out as a jagged spike of pleasure tore through her. "Ah... Ah ain't - Ooh! - ain't... made... made outa... China..." She met his eyes, and her voive ached with need. "Stop. Holdin'. Back. An'. Fuck.. Me."

Erik groaned as Sam's fingers dug into his shoulders. She begged him to fuck her, promising that she wasn't made of China, but still he was afraid of hurting her.. She was just so goddamn tight! Still... He supposed if he hurt her she'd have no problem letting him know...

"Du bist so verdammt eng Samantha! Heiliger Gott!" Sam had made him completely forget how to speak English. Certainly if he thought about it he could understand it, but it would take much more brainpower than that to speak it. There was only so much he could do at once. Still, he felt his point came across sufficiently when he stopped moving altogether and leaned in. His breath was hot against Sam's ear as he whispered into it, "Ich werde dich ficken, bis du meinen namen schreien."

Erik gently nibbled on her earlobe before he began to move inside her again. He wasn't slow or gentle this time; again and again he slammed his thick length into her, their skin making a wet slapping sound each time they met. His fingertips gripped her hips with a bruising force, forcing her to keep still against the wall. The usually quiet man had a hidden depth few ever got to see, but now that Sam had seen it it was impossible to stop.

"Orgasmus für mich, Liebling," Erik growled in her ear, his voice commanding and domineering.

Sam had no idea what Erik was saying, but Goddamn he sounded hot. And then he stopped moving completely, his weight pinning her to the wall and his cock leaving her impossibly full and desperate for him. "Ich werde dich ficken," he growled, teeth pulling at her ear, "bis du meinen namen schreien."

"God, Erik," she groaned, wiggling and arching and trying to fuck herself on him. But his weight kept her unable to move. Not that she couldn't have, but it wouldn't have been easy and it wouldn't have been half so good. "Fuck me..." she begged, rolling her head back and offering him her throat. "God, Erik... fuck me..."

He slammed into her with enough force to make the air explode from her lungs. His fingers dug into her hips as he pounded into her, and she cried out with each motion. "Yes!" she gasped. "Oh God... Erik... yes! Like... like that!" She barely knew what she was saying. All she could think about was the man inside her, and the desperate, animal way he was fucking her. His cock sawed against her clit, spread her pulsing walls, and brushed against that sensitive spot deep inside that Anne Marie had found first, and all she could do was gasp and sob with the building tension within her, begging for him to fuck her. "Fuck! Fuck me!" she screamed. "Oh God... Ah'm close, Erik! So fuckin' good, Erik... so close..."

He leaned into her, and it felt like his cock was driving up into her belly. She felt her walls clench around him, and her cries became nothing more than incoherent sounds of animal lust and he pounded deep into her. There was no more thought of meeting him thrust for thrust, no worries about comfort or pain or anything. Just her hands, gripping his sweat-slicked back for dear life. The flexing of his muscles and his hot breath on her face, her throat. The velvet-covered steel rod of his cock, and the building pleasure in her belly and...

"Orgasmus für mich, Liebling," Erik growled in her ear, his voice commanding and domineering.

She didn't know what he'd said. She didn't care what he'd said. All she heard was the craving dominance in his voice, the way his voice and his body made her his. She'd always been in control, and it was so fucking good to surrender that... "ERRRRIIIIK!" she screamed as she came, her cunt clamping around the thick man buried in her, pulsing and milking as pleasure shattered her.

Erik's teeth sank into Sam's flesh, leaving bruises as she begged and screamed. She was screaming for him and that only made everything that much better. He felt that familiar tightening sensation in the pit of his belly, moving into his loins, as Sam screamed and promised she was close. He slid his hands up her rear, pulling her lower back away from the wall and her hips up to drive himself even deeper into her sweet, hot cunt.

He wasn't sure if she'd understood what he'd said, but it was almost like she'd obeyed. Her soaked pussy clenched hard around his girth, milking him as she came. That was it for Erik; he couldn't control it any longer. His thrusts became jerky only for a moment before he slammed himself deep inside her, to the hilt, for a final time.

"Sam!" Was all he managed to croak as warm, thick seed pulsed against her womb. He gasped for air as their orgasms subsided and was forced to gradually lower them both to the floor for fear he'd drop Sam; his legs were shaky and weak from the sheer power of his climax. "Sam...mein Gott Sam...it...that...that was...incredible." Sweat slid over his temple from his forehead as he leaned his forehead against hers, still breathing heavily and unable to form much in the way of coherent sentences.

"Sam!" she heard him cry, and then she felt felt warmth flood her as his cock pulsed with his orgasm. Still shuddering from her own climax, all she could do was make low, throaty sounds as his seed filled her channel. "Feels.... good..." she managed.

Feeling the muscles in his back shudder and quake as their ofgasms subsided, she tried to get a leg down to help. But her whole body felt like jelly, and it was all she could do to cling to him as he carefully lowered them both to the floor. Her legs were still wrapped around him as he knelt, sweat-slicked chestsoaking the silk of her dress as he leaned into her, gasping for breath.

Sam felt delicious. Her cunt ached, and the bites and bruises stung, and her head and her rear smarted from where she'd been driven again and again into the wall, and she could feel her juices and his cum leaking and running down her thighs, and she wasn't sure she could walk. Unlike Anne Marie's refined teasing and stroking, Erik had taken her like an animal and fucked her mercilessly.

And Goddamn if she hadn't loved every minute of it.

"Sam..." Erik gasped, his breath hot on her face. "Mein Gott Sam... it... that... that was... incredible..."

"Ah'd... agree..." she gasped, smiling a teasing smile as she spoke, "'cept... Ah cain't... cain't... talk..." She clung to him, trying not to fall over. "An' y'all... watch... yerself... Erik," she added. "Next time... you talk... talk German..."

She hesitated, then nibbked his ear. "Cause... it'll make... me wanna...fuck... yer brains out."

Sam clung to him, trying not to fall over, but Erik fell over anyway. He laughed breathlessly with her as they lay on the floor together, sweating and gasping for air. He kissed her forehead as she tried to talk again.

"An' y'all...watch...yerself...Erik. Next time...you talk...talk German..." she panted, still clinging to him.

He grinned. "Oh ja? Why ist this?" His grin widened as she nibbled on his ear.

"Cause...it'll make...me wanna...fuck...yer brains out."

"Is this so?" Erik pulled his shirt the rest of the way off to let the sweat dry before shimmying out of his pants and kicking off his shoes. "Well then..." His smile became mischievous as he rolled on top of her and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "Ich will dich..." He nibbled on Sam's ear. "Ich brauche dich..." He kissed her neck just below her ear. "Ich denke...Ich denke Ich liebe dich..." His lips were warm on the hollow of her throat. "Und jetzt ... Ich will einfach sie in vergessenheit zu ficken." He raised his eyebrows and tickled her sides gently as his lips moved to kiss her breasts slowly, tenderly.

"Is this so?" Erik asked, grinning.

"Oh, yes," Sam answered, making a show of lickimg her lips.

The answer made him start thrashing, something she didn't quite understand until he pulled his shirt off and threw it aside. As he worked on pants and shoes, she peeled off her dress and threw it aside. Then, naked except for her jewelry, she rode Erik.

"Well then," he murmured thoughtfully, hands running over her thighs and gripping her hips. Then she whooped in surprise as he twisted, and suddenly she felt the carpet against her bare bqck and his weight on her. She made a dissapointed sound as his semi-soft cock slipped from her, but God he was talking German again as he kissed his way down her body.

"God, Erik," she groaned, arching her back and cupping her breadts in an offering to his mouth. "Y'all sound so fuckin' good like that."

"God, Erik," Sam groaned as she arched her back and pushed her breasts against his lips. "Y'all sound so fuckin' good like that."

"Well it is meine mother tongue, Schätzchen" Erik chuckled, grinning against her skin before capturing a nipple between his lips. He sucked gently, using the tip of his tongue to tease it back into a hard peak. "I am surprised you like it." His voice was slightly muffled as he kissed his way over to her other breast. "Most people think it is harsh and aggressive." His lips pursed around her other nipple, repeating his ministrations until it was a hard, sensitive nub.

"Ich muss ein wenig länger, bevor ruhen runde zwei..." he said as he kissed over Sam's skin, reveling in the smell of her, "aber wir könnten das auch bequem sein, während ich zu tun, ja?" Erik chuckled a little again and smiled before suddenly and without warning pulling Sam's body against his and staggered to his feet, carrying her through the parlor and into the bedroom before setting her down on the bed and crawling in next to her. "Ich glaube wirklich dass Ich dich liebe, Samantha," he said quietly, his eyes quite serious for a moment before he tucked a bit of hair behind her ear and leaned in to kiss her neck.

"And now," Erik said after a few moments of trailing kisses across her skin, though he was still kissing her, "we do anything you want. Anything at all."

"Ah dunno about harsh," Sam gasped as her nipple hardened in Erik's mouth, "but Ah sure liked th' aggressive…" Then he was at it again, tasting her skin and telling her something in German that her body chose to interpret as 'you're mine, and you will feel it', and she was utterly content to lay back and enjoy the ride.

For now, anyway. But, soon, she was going throw him down and have him. Because Samantha Cavendish only begged when she felt like it.

"Oh, Erik," she groaned, feeling his lips slowly work down her belly. "Please..."

Allright. So she felt like it, right now.

Then, unexpectedly, he picked her up. Sam made a noise of surprise, and clung to him as he carried her through into the bedroom. He laid her across the bed and crawled after her, saying something serious in German and kissing her neck. "And now," he said between kisses, "we do anything you want. Anything at all."

Sam looked at him for a moment. Then a slow, mischevious smile spread across her face, like a cat that's just found an open container of cream. "Anythin'?" she purred, kissing him. She decided she liked kissing him so much that she decided to do it again, slow and lazy, tongues sliding and exploring.

"Roll over," she told him, voice husky as she pushed gently at his shoulder. "Ah want y'all on yer back."

"Anythin'?"

"Anything," Erik promised. He smiled into her kiss as her tongue explored his mouth lazily. He liked taking things slowly like this.

"Roll over." Sam's voice was husky as she pushed at his shoulder. "Ah want y'all on yer back."

"Yes ma'am," Erik grinned, rolling onto his back obediently. "Here is the Sam I know who always takes the lead." Still he didn't mind. As she crawled on top of him he slid his hands to her hips, leaning up to kiss her stomach and excited to see what she had in mind.

"Reiten mich wie ein rennpferd auf Derby-Tag," Erik murmured with a grin, hardening against her once more though it felt so good to be with her, skin against skin alone. He bucked his hips gently against her as he used his feet to slide off his socks before pulling her down against him so they were chest to chest.

"Fer someone who's lettin' me take th' lead," Sam teased, kissing the tip of Erik's nose as he pulled them together, "y'all are bein' a mite... demandin'." She closed her eyes, sighing contentedly as he moved his hips against hers, then uttered a soft laugh as she realized hecwas taking his socks off. "But that's all right," she added, lowering her lips to kiss the hollow of his throat. "Ah fergive teh."

She crawled backwards, feeling his hardening cock rub against her stomach. Her breasts flattened on his ribs as she traced patterns on his skin with her lips and tongue. "Cause y'all got a mighty fine chest..." she slid lower still, nibbling lightly over his abdomen and catching his shaft between her small breasts.

Looking up to see how he would react, she used her hands to cup her breasts and squeeze his cock. Deliberately she rocked bath and forth, sliding him up and down in the soft valley, enjoying the feel of his hard length. "Y'all like that, Erik?"

Erik's cheeks pinkened lightly as Sam laughed at him for taking off his socks. It was a quirk of his that was quickly forgotten as she lowered herself down his body and "forgave" him. His hands slid over the skin of her back, feeling the scars along her skin. He made a mental note to ask her about them later, just out of curiosity. He loved every part of Sam, scars included.

Suddenly Sam was sliding down his chest and had caught his once again hard shaft between her breasts. Erik gasped gently as she cupped his cock between her breasts, rocking back and forth, sliding up and down. He struggled slightly for breath and the sheets bunched in his clenched hands as she looked up at him.

"Y'all like that, Erik?" Sam murmured as she slid up and down his length.

"Yes." The word escaped in a small explosion of breath as Erik tried to keep his composure. A bead of precum quivered on the tip of his swollen cock. "Oh fucking God yes! Sam!" His chest heaved as he tried to get himself under control.

Sam made a low, satisfied sound at the way Erik was struggling for control, and began stroking his cock with her breasts faster. "Ah thought y' would. Mebbe y'all'd like ta cum like that?" she teased. "All over my tits?" She worked him faster and harder for a moment, then kissed his belly. "Mebbe later," she whispered, sliding a bit lower.

Nestling down between his legs, resting her head on his thigh, she examined him closely. One hand gripped his erection lightly, slowly stroking up and down, and the other cupped his balls as if weighing them. "Ah reckon," she murmured, "this looks as good as it feels. And it felt mighty fine." Her hand sped up. "Mighty fine indeed."

She looked up at him again, watching his reaction. Then, without looking away, she rose up on hands and knees. "Now," she questioned, "Ah wonder how it tastes..?" With that, she lowered her mouth and gently circled his head with her tongue.

"Ah thought y'would. Mebbe y'all'd like ta cum like that? All over my tits?"

"Mmmm...!" It wasn't a yes or no; Erik hadn't the capacity to form human words at the moment. But he certainly wouldn't have objected to it. Gertrude Steinburg had never done something like that! His heels dug into the mattress as she slid his hard shaft between her breasts harder and faster, biting the inside of his lip as he tried not to cum too soon. Sam obviously wanted to draw it out, to play with him.

"Mebbe later." Sam kissed his belly then slid lower and Erik gasped at the sudden lack of contact.

A keening whine died in his throat as he felt her fingers curl around his cock, her other hand cupping his balls gently. She was saying something but he didn't understand. His head was abuzz with too many other sensations to worry much about language right now. Erik had been dominant once this evening and though he wouldn't have objected to doing it again he was certainly more than content to let Sam be in control, particularly as she lowered her mouth and circled his head with her tongue. He finally allowed himself to cry out as she did, one hand moving to tangle his fingers in her hair.

"Nur festzunageln mich und fick mich in der nächsten woche," he begged, only putting the slightest bit of force on the back of her head to encourage her to take him into her mouth already. "Ich sein alles, was Sie wollen dass ich sein, Sam, nur fick mich!"

Back
Top Bottom