Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales of the Meridian Society! (TheCorsair, Madame Mim)

Anne Marie was patient as Sam dried her off. She smiled as she tried her hand at French and laughed a little when Sam confessed that she felt drunk. Anne Marie was familiar with the sensation.

"Yes, it is quite normal," she assured Sam with a smile before leading her to the bedroom. "Lay down, carefully. We do not want to run your hair, mon chere," she instructed gently.

Once Sam was on the bed Anne Marie followed. Slowly she crawled up the Ranger's legs, kissing her way up her body. She paused at her breasts, taking each nipple into her mouth. She gently worked Sam's nipples to a stiff peak, pulling gently with her lips and swirling her tongue around them. With each breast the other was not neglected; Anne Marie's skilled fingers gently kneaded her breasts and pulled at her nipples. Finally she began her journey upward, kissing Sam deeply and hungrily. She gently pried apart the Ranger's thighs, settling between and grinding gently against her.

~

"Well true enough," Kieran conceded, "but you could fly fur so much better reasons than bloody King Arthur. You could be one of those tourist ship captains. There's always a place for you on my crew mate. Not as captain, mind you, but still..."

Even as Anne Marie laid her back on the bed, Sam wasn't sure how this was going to work. She had a basic idea of how men and women had sex, but... well, to be blunt, women didn't have the right parts. There was no way, far as she knew, that...

She gasped as Anne Marie kissed her stomach, as her body slid over hers ss she crawled up her. "Oh, mah God..." she whispered, feeling the other woman's breasts flatten against her. She almost panicked, just for an instant, as Anne Marie's weight pushed her down into the mattress. But all she could smell was soap, and the flowers by the bed, and the hands on her body were gentle , and...

"Ah!" she exclaimed, as Anne Marie's lips found her breast, teasing and tugging the nipple. She arched, offering more of herself, and moaned as the suction increased and fingers found her other breast. "God, yeah," she added, sliding her thighs up Anne's sides and rubbing her damp sex against her stomach. "Ah... Ah... Ah ain't..."she gasped, gripping the bedclothes with one hand.

She didn't have time to finish the cry of disappointment as Anne abandoned her nipple, before the taller woman's tongue was in her mouth, kissing hervwith a hunger she'd never believed possible. Hands adjusted her legs, and she gasped as Anne began grinding against her. Her pale legs wrapped around Anne's darker legs, her hands roamed Anne's back, and she ground back desperately.

"God," she repeated again, gasping for breath as she broke the kiss. "Ain't... never... felt... like... this..." Then, not trusting herself to not say something stupid, she kissed Anne Marie back with desperate hunger, one hand hooking around her shoulder as she did.

"Kieran," Colin said cooly, "I would never accept a position beneath you." He ate another bite of his dinner. "Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not some starry-eyed youth who flys for the sheer glory of it. I happen to enjoy smiting the foes of England with thunderbolts, like an angry Jove. And military service is something of a duty in my family. But..." A smile. "If you're going to serve anyway, you may as well enjoy it."

"To doing what you love," the Professor said, lifting his glass. He drank, setting the glass down with a flourish. "But more shipping traffic goes by sea than by air, and steamships are cheaper than aeroships. So why would a pirate choose to give up on his profits?"

"There are many things you have never felt," Anne Marie murmured back, her voice husky, just before Sam reached up and kissed her again. As the Ranger wrapped her legs around her she pulled them up over her hips, giving her rear a gentle squeeze.

Anne Marie slid her hands up Sam's sides. Both hands gently massaged her breasts before one slid down between their bodies. Working slowly, gradually, so as not to startle or scare Sam she gently parted the downy hair between her legs and slid her fingers along Sam's damp lips. Madame LaMonte groaned in pleasure as she found the Ranger's clit, rubbing it slowly and gently. She slipped one finger inside her, followed by another. Slowly she pumped her fingers in and out of Sam's tight pussy.

"Samantha," Anne Marie breathed against her lips, "I have things...which would make it feel like how it would to be with Erik. Would you like me to get it? ...Or do you want this to be just us?" She kissed down Sam's neck, back to her breasts, giving her time to think and space to respond.

~

"Duty," Kieran scoffed.

"You mean you have never served in the military, Captain Shane?" Erik had been listening quietly, almost afraid to talk for fear attention would turn back to him.

"Never, and thank God for it." Kieran lifted his glass to the Professor's toast before answering his question. "Aeroships don't just have the capacity to pirate other aeroships, Professor Swift," he said coolly once he was done drinking. He cut into his own dinner, speaking around a mouthful of duck. "Air, land, and sea; you can hold up all of them. Trains, steamships, aeroships, once we even held the Strait of Gibraltar hostage. Gibraltar! Who else can say they've held a geographical formation hostage, hmm?" He looked awfully pleased with himself as he took another bite.

Sam made an incoherent sound of pleasure as Anne Marie slipped her finger between her legs. She'd done this before, but only by herself. Having someone else massage her clit was breathtaking. And then she cried out, feeling her walls grip Anne's finger as it slipped inside her. No, not finger. Fingers. Her breath came in short gasps as Anne pumped her fingers in and out, in and out, and all she could do - all she wanted to do - was spread her legs and writhe under the sweet torture.

"Samantha," Anne Marie breathed against her lips.

"Mwuh?" Sam managed, trying to pay attention but distracted terribly by Anne Marie's fingers. "Uh?"

"I have things...which would make it feel like how it would to be with Erik. Would you like me to get it? ...Or do you want this to be just us?" She kissed down Sam's neck, back to her breasts.

Her eyes crossed at the thought, as she imagined Erik in Anne Marie's place. Or, there with them. "Ah..." she gasped out, the word becoming a cry as her body jerked with pleasure. "Ah... jes'... jes'... us!"

The last word came out as a strangled cry, and she had to concentrate to form more words. "Ah... let... let... Erik... show me..." Her words trailed away into a whimpering whine as she felt herself convulse around Anne Marie, and then she threw her head back and shouted as an orgasm swept through her.

Finally, she looked down and met Anne Marie's eyes, watching her own breasts heave as she fought for breath. "Cause... if'n Ah've... oh, god... Ah've... got anythin'... ta... taAH!... ta say... he... he will..." She licked her lips. "More'n once."

"Gibralter?" Colin asked, startled. "That was you?" He shook his head. "We never did work out who was behind that." He checked his watch. "Hmmm... the city hasn't started burning, yet. What do you think the ladies are up to?"

The Professor sipped his wine. "You know how women can get," he murmured. "Probably just now catching their second wind."

Anne Marie smiled against Sam's breasts as she managed to tell her in an explosion of crash that she wants it to be just them. Two women making love, no illusions of phallacy. She liked that. Her grin grew wider as she felt the Ranger's inner walls slam closed around her fingers, curling them up against the front wall and stroking her through her orgasm. Sam had cum quite quickly; it was nice to have a patient who didn't require nearly half an hour to surrender to the enjoyment in her touch.

"That was just the beginning," Anne Marie purred before sinking lower down Sam's body.

Slowly she removed her fingers, but the Ranger wasn't left unattempted for long. Anne Marie smirked a little before lowering her face between Sam's thighs. Slowly she licked up her crease before pressing her lips against Sam's center, lapping slowly at her warm, wet snatch.

~

Erik nodded in agreement with the professor. "Ja, I imagine they have been going at it for a while."

"Aye," Kieran agreed. "Now I have faith in Sam, but considering the situation I have a feeling Anne Marie's been hiding a few moves that could put her on her back."

Finally, she looked down and met Anne Marie's eyes, watching her own breasts heave as she fought for breath. "Cause... if'n Ah've... oh, god... Ah've... got anythin'... ta... taAH!... ta say... he... he will..." She licked her lips. "More'n once."

"That was just the beginning," Anne Marie purred before sinking lower down Sam's body.

"Huh?" Sam wondered aloud, still quivering a little from the after-effects of her orgasm. "It... AH!... was?"

The gasp happened when Anne Marie's fingers slid from her cunt, a little gasp of pleasure at the friction, mixed with subtle disappointment at the sudden lack of the intimate feeling.

Anne Marie smirked a little before lowering her face between Sam's thighs.

"What... what are... y'all... doin'?" Sam asked, feeling suddenly shy and vulnerable as she felt Anne Marie's breath hot against her sex.

Slowly she licked up her crease before pressing her lips against Sam's center, lapping slowly at her warm, wet snatch.

"AAAaaaaaAAAAaaaa...." Sam managed, voice somewhere between a moan and a scream, as the French woman's tongue parted the wet folds of her sex. She arched again, pressing her lips against Anne Marie's, one hand reaching up to tangle in her hair. "Oh God ohGodOHGOD!" she heard herself blaspheme, words tumbling out incoherently, gripping the headboard with her free hand as if hanging on for dear life.

This. This was nothing like she'd ever experienced. Nothing like she'd ever dreamed could happen. A wave of pleasure washed through her again - not quite an orgasm, just an ecstatic moment that made her buck her hips and spread her legs and open wider to Anne Marie's intimate kisses. "Dios!" she screamed, English and Spanish mixing in her excitement. "Fuck... me! Oh, si! Si! Cogeme!"

Colin chuckled. "Honestly, I'd hate to attract the wrath of either one."

The Professor glanced at him. "Truthfully?"

"Yes. Sam speaks, what? A half-dozen languages?"

"Horrifically accented," the Professor countered.

"True, but she's American."

"Mexican," the Professor countered. "Mexico annexed Texas shortly after the Martian invasion."

Colin made a gesture to indicate it didn't really matter. "The point is, she's got a mouth that could make one of my midshipmen blush, and she can do it in a half-dozen languages. Three of which are almost comprehensible in Europe. No offense, Erik," he added, before taking a sip of wine.

"But Madame LaMonte? I think she speaks at least as many. And while she may not - usually - be so profane, she's got a sharp tongue and a command of language that..." He made a searching gesture, looking for the right words.

"Would leave her victim begging for mercy?" the Professor suggested.

"Yes. Quite."

Anne Marie tried not to chuckle against Sam's wet cunt as she let out a string of words that were mostly begging for God. With one hand she gripped her hip while the other slid up her body to play with her breasts, tweaking her nipples gently and squeezing them for good measure. Anne Marie moaned and pressed her face more firmly against Sam's pussy, enthusiastically licking and sucking the wet slit. She came up for breath to see Sam tossing and gripping the headboard, begging to be fucked.

"Fuck you?" She laughed, a bit of that predatory smile coming back. "You said you wanted it to just be us. No toys. And careful of your hair, darling; you're still going out tonight, remember."

Anne Marie lowered her face again, tending to Sam with renewed enthusiasm. The hand on her hip slid between her legs, pushing two fingers inside her once more. She plunged those fingers in as far as she could, turning them up and curling them against Sam's g-spot as she sucked on her clit. She closed her eyes and moaned; it had been a while since she'd had such a good pussy. Anne Marie was usually able to control her own desires when she was with a patient, but if she were honest with herself she was getting turned on. She wanted reciprocation, and once she had brought Sam to her second orgasm she had an idea of how to do that.

~

"None taken," Erik said with a shrug. "I speak much more than this; why should I be offended?" He smiled a little before taking a bite. He chewed as the topic continued. "Madame does have quite a mouth and a skilled tongue--"

"That she does." Kieran grinned a little and was summarily ignored. It would have surprised no one if the two overtly sexual beings had slept together.

"--But I have faith in Sam," Erik concluded. "She isn't the begging type."

"Still, what Anne Marie wants Anne Marie gets," Kieran put in before taking another bite. "Sam's good with a gun but I wouldn't bet on her on Anne Marie's turf. My money's on the frog."

"Fuck you?" She laughed, a bit of that predatory smile coming back. "You said you wanted it to just be us. No toys. And careful of your hair, darling; you're still going out tonight, remember."

"Outta... outta mah... mah mind... maybe" Sam gasped. And then there were no words - none that she had any control over, anyway. Just a gasping litany of "Anne! AH! God! Yes! Oh, yes!" as Anne Marie's lips closed on her clit and her fingers punged back into her waiting channel. Sam writhed beneath her tongue, moaning profanities, gripping Anne's head with one hand and cupping her own breast with the other, voice becoming a desperate whimper as her need built.

"Ah... Ah cain't..." she pleaded. "Ah... cain't... oh God, oh God... cain't... AAAAAHHHHH! take... it... please... please... oh please... noooOOOHHH moooOOOHHHre..."

And then she came, violently, fingers twisting up a handfull of Anne Marie's long hair as her whole body went rigid. Her cries became a single agonized howl of release as her walls clenched around Anne Marie's probing fingers and her juices flooded the other woman's face.

"--But I have faith in Sam," Erik concluded. "She isn't the begging type."

"Still, what Anne Marie wants Anne Marie gets," Kieran put in before taking another bite. "Sam's good with a gun but I wouldn't bet on her on Anne Marie's turf. My money's on the frog."

"Patient," observed the Professor. Everyone looked at him, unsure what he meant by that.

"Samantha, headstrong and belligerent as she seems, is patient. She is a hunter. Whatever else she may do, she would lie in wait. Bide her time. Await the opportunity to turn the tables."

Anne Marie smiled as Sam wailed and pleaded with her. She didn't so much as wince when her hair was pulled as the Ranger came. The Frenchwoman eagerly lapped up her juices, groaning against her soaked lips. She stroked slowly as Sam's inner walls clenched around her fingers. She was careful not to overstimulate her. Slowly she withdrew her fingers before kissing her way back up Sam's body.

"See?" Anne Marie panted as she made her way up Sam's body. "Not so scary, was it? Oh goodness your hair darling." She gently patted Sam's hair back into place. She kissed the Ranger's forehead, smiling.

"I take it you enjoyed yourself?" Anne Marie chuckled gently as she shifted their positions. She was still on top of Sam, but she pulled one of the Ranger's legs over her hip, sliding one of her own legs to the outside of Sam's.

~

Kieran laughed. "Patient? Sam? We're talking about the same Sam?"

"She can be when she wants," Erik put in, nodding in agreement. "Sam can be...predatory, when she wants. And a good predator will wait until her prey least expects it."

Kieran simply shook his head and continued to eat. He didn't believe that, all things being equal, Sam could best Anne Marie on her own turf.

"See?" Anne Marie panted as she made her way up Sam's body. "Not so scary, was it? Oh goodness your hair darling." She gently patted Sam's hair back into place. She kissed the Ranger's forehead, smiling.

"Ah... Ah dunno..." Sam murmured, wide-eyed and struggling for breath. "Ah... think Ah may have up an' died."

"I take it you enjoyed yourself?" Anne Marie chuckled gently as she shifted their positions. She was still on top of Sam, but she pulled one of the Ranger's legs over her hip, sliding one of her own legs to the outside of Sam's.

Sam chuckled back. "Ah reckon Ah did, yeah." She kissed Anne tenatively, startled to discover she could taster herself on the other woman's lips. Then she smiled mischeviously, and kissed her a little more thoroughly. "'Course... Ah seem ta be th' only one thet has, so far."

With a sudden move she twisted and rolled, ending up on top of Anne Marie. Still smiling that slightly hungry, mischevious smile, she kissed the other woman softly. "That's hardly fair," she breathed, kissing her again, grinding her thigh against the cleft between Anne Marie's legs. "An' Ah aim ta do somethin' about it..."

"A good predator will wait until her prey least expects it?" Colin quoted back, grinning. "Maybe you should be careful tonight, Erik."

He paused.

"Madame LaMonte may be giving her tips."

Anne Marie was taken off guard as Sam flipped them. She made a small noise and grinned when Sam twisted herself on top of her. She kissed Sam back, groaning and grinding against her thigh. Her hands wandered back up to the Ranger's breasts.

"Mm...so the student intends to surpass the teacher, oui?" She leaned up and kissed her neck. "What, exactly, do you intend to do?" Anne Marie's fingers danced over her skin, from her breasts down her sides to her thighs and rear. She was interested to see what Sam would do.

~

Erik choked on his bite of his dinner. His face was red, his eyes watering, by the time he had cleared his airways. Pounding his chest with the flat of his fist he turned his face to Captain Shane.

"Tips?" His voice was hoarse. "Tips for what?"

Kieran raised his eyebrows, looking concerned. "Erik, mate...don't tell me Sam'll be your first--?"

"What?!" Erik joked on the sip of brandy he'd taken to recover from the first bout of choking. "No! Of course not!"

"What do Ah intend ta do?" Sam murmured, pressing her knee against Anne Marie's pussy. She trailed light kisses over her throat, mixed with the occasional bite. "Ah reckon," she added, using the tip of her tongue to trace the curve of a breast, "that Ah intend..." Her tongue circled an aerola, hardening the nipple further without touching it.

She looked up, meeting Anne Marie's eyes. "...ta fuck y'all." Her mouth descended, teeth scraping gently at the hardened nipple before sucking. Her right hand found Anne Marie's other breast, callused thumb circling the other nipple.

Colin maintained an innocent expression. "I have no idea what Killian is talking about. I was referring to dress and grooming tips. Proper behavior. That sort of thing."

Anne Marie groaned, grinding against Sam's knee. She was very pleased with how proactive Sam was being; she was making much more progress than she expected. She slid her hand around the back of her neck, being mindful of her hair, as the other woman kissed and bit her way down her throat to her breast. There was a look in Sam's eye she'd never seen before as she quietly proclaimed she intended to fuck her.

"Think you're--mmm--ready?" Anne Marie asked quietly, knowing she herself was more than ready. "Reciprocation isn't--ooohhhh--isn't ever expected in these--mmmm God--these sorts of sessions."

~

"Yes, I'm sure you were," Erik muttered, attempting another sip of his brandy and thoroughly embarrassed that he'd thought Captain Drake had meant anything else. "I imagine she might be, if Sam will tolerate it and Madame LaMonte deign her worthy of spending any extra breath."

"Think you're--mmm--ready?" Anne Marie asked quietly.

Sam rolled a little, her body half covering, half reclining against Anne Marie's. "Ah reckon' Ah'm ready ta try," she murmured, trailing her fingers down her chest and over her abdomen before tangling them in the damp curls between her legs. "But... Ah surely reckon y'all are ready..."

For all her bravado, Sam wasn't a hundred percent certain what to expect. But, well, they were both women. Still, the feeling of Anne Marie's soaking lips parting between her fingers as she explored her slit was breathtaking. Far more arousing, in a way, then when she touched herself. "An'," she breathed, slowly circling a nipple with her tongue as she brushed her thumb over Anne's clit, "Ah reckon Ah've had me one hell o' a good teacher..."

Her lips fastened on the nipple again, and she began - as gently as she could manage - to explore her depths with a single finger.

Professor Swift chuckled. "My boy, you forget: Sam asked Madame LaMonte for assistance. And I doubt that Sam would ignore any instruction given, any more than Madame LaMonte would refuse the request."

A smile. "Some challenges are worth meeting, for thier own sakes."

Anne Marie breathed in sharply as Sam's thumb brushed over her clit. She gently rested her hand on the back of Sam's neck, careful not to muss her hair any more than it already was, as her tongue slowly circled her dark nipple. She groaned gently as she felt Sam's lips fasten around her nipple again and her finger press inside her.

"Well, this teacher should be commended," she joked breathily. "You're a very good student. Ah!" Anne Marie's back arched gently as Sam's finger hit a particularly sensitive spot and her thumb brushed over her clit just so. "A very quick learner and an excellent student indeed..."

As Sam somewhat shyly explored, Anne Marie relaxed back into the bed. She spread her legs further, bringing one up near the Ranger's shoulder. She hooked her knee over her shoulder, pressing her hips up to drive Sam's finger deeper with a groan. The Frenchwoman was deceptively limber for her stature; a trait that had suited her well.

~

Erik adjusted his glasses. "Yes, well I'm only erring on the side of caution. They've never gotten along before, and if Sam only asked for a dress...I'm not sure she would be open to other suggestions. She's already done an enormous amount of pride-swallowing simply speaking civilly to Madame."

"Some challenges are worth meeting, for their own sakes."

"I'll drink to that." Kieran smirked in such a way that Erik wasn't entirely certain what was meant by it but it was almost certainly uncouth in nature.

"Well, this teacher should be commended," she joked breathily. "You're a very good student. Ah!"

"Is that how y'all say 'fucked' in France?" Sam grinned, slipping her finger as deep as she could and curling it against her pelvic bone. She was rewarded by Anne Marie arching her back. "Commended?"

"A very quick learner and an excellent student indeed..."

"Y'all know these things," Sam murmured, still teasing, gently kissing the soft skin of her breast. "Is that where us Anglos get th' word cummin' from?"

She knew better than that, of course. Her French might be Creole, but she still spoke it. But the joking helped distract her from the aching need building in her loins, let her focus her attention on Anne Marie and how goddamn good she felt. And how goddamn turned on she was getting, as the French woman hooked a knee over her shoulder.

Damn. That opened her right up. So Sam took the hint, slipped her finger out, and then worked two back in. Then she turned her head and began nipping and kissing at the smooth skin on the inside of Anne Marie's leg. Slowly she crawled backward, lips working higher on her thigh, fingers working in and out.

"Speaking of challenges," the Professor said, "I would like to return to the subject of the Aerial Screw."

"Wait, wait..." Colin said, raising a finger.

Professor Swift fixed him with a reproachful gaze. "Now really, Captain Drake. I had expected such juvenalia from Kieran, but..."

"No," Colin said patiently. "I wasn't going there. The Aerial Screw is all Erik. I was just trying to imagine Sam in a dress. A proper gown, mind, not one of those denim frontier show skirts."

That thought hung in the air for a moment.

"It is difficult," the Professor agreed. "But, I doubt she'd wear it longer than necessary."

Anne Marie laughed. She knew Sam knew better than that. "Commend is English," she groaned, her breath warm against Sam's skin. "I do not--aaahhhmmmm--not know where that word comes from."

Madame LaMonte groaned, long and low in the back of her throat. She felt Sam's fingers slip deeper inside her as her lips traced down the inside of her leg. She smiled, curling her fingers around the bed post. She had a feeling with the way the Ranger was going she would need to hold on.

"It means...congratulaaaaaayyyted." The Frenchwoman's words were drawn out by pleasured moans. She chewed lightly on her tongue as Sam worked her way down.

~

The pause hung in the air as every man at the table tried to imagine Sam in a dress. After a few moments Erik cleared his throat. "Well, I will be sure to report back my findings," he promised. "The Aerial Screw is simple enough, really. It works on the same principles as a propeller only...well, on its side."

"It means...congratulaaaaaayyyted." The Frenchwoman's words were drawn out by pleasured moans.

"Ah didn't quite catch that, Madame LaMonte..." Sam laughed, working a third finger into her, stretching her inner walls out as she worked her hand in and out. "Pity. Y'all normally got such excellent diction." Her lips traced higher up Anne Marie's thigh. "That's th' right word, right? Diction, meanin' yer good wit' yer mouth?"

Her lips hovered over the French woman's sopping wet sex. She breathed deeply, sighing in contentment at the musky odor and the pat she'd played in it. "Ain't never had good diction," she murmured, breath hot on her fingers as they slipped in and out. "But, Ah reckon there's a kind o' virtue to bein' straight-forward like..."

Sam's head turned slightly as her mouth covered Anne Marie's sex. Her attentions were graceless, amateur even, resembling a kiss far more than the teasing and lapping she'd experienced from her... instructor. She simply used her fingers to spread Anne's lips wide and probed with her tongue, creating a sort of undignified slurping sound as she intimately explored the taste and texture of the woman beneath her.

"On it's... side?" Colin asked, making a fist and rotating it, clearly attempting to visualize the idea. "I'm not certain I follow."

"In Leonardo's original sketches," the Professor added, "the blades were parallel - more or less - to the ground." He looked at Erik. "In the working model, do they merely provide propulsion. Or do they generate lift as well?"

Anne Marie chuckled at Sam's wordplay. She was learning quickly. Anne Marie frankly hadn't expected things to progress so far so quickly. The Ranger had made the switch from patient to student rather more suddenly than expected.

"Oui, I have always--mmm--been good with my mouth," Anne Marie breathed, gripping the bed post as Sam got closer to the spot. Her breath was hot on her soaked pussy as she exercised as much control as she could muster to keep her hips still.

Sam's ministrations were somewhat less...skilled than Anne Marie was used to at least in her spare time. But still it was better than nothing, slurping and all. She groaned her appreciation as Sam's lips met hers and her tongue probed at her as she explored.

"Mmm God..." Anne Marie groaned. "Take your time, darling. Mmmm and use that tongue of yours...oh God..."

~

"Er, yes on its side," Erik confirmed as Captain Drake looked a little incredulous. He nodded to the Professor as he explained. "Precisely. It does generate lift via air displacement, similar to an aeroplane wing," he explained. "The mechanics are a bit more complicated than that, but essentially this is how it works. It is eh...I believe the saying is 'in a nut-shell.'"

"But why this aerial screw, not an airship like the rest of us?" Kieran asked, frowning. "Airships are a known quantity. It's only by sheer luck this thing didn't malfunction."

"Assuming this was the first prototype," Erik pointed out, "which it very likely wasn't."

"Mmm God..." Anne Marie groaned. "Take your time, darling. Mmmm and use that tongue of yours...oh God..."

Considering that, Sam decided to take her at her word. Her fingers slipped from the wet channel of Anne Marie's sex, and both hands slid beneath her to cup and squeeze her rear. She slowed down the movements of her tongue, gently stroking the length of her lips with the very tip, then kissing and sucking at her clit briefly before licking it.

"Y'all taste good..." she murmured, her lips caressing the other woman's swollen clit as she spoke. She flexed her wrists, changing the angle of Anne Marie's hips a little before lapping at her sex like a cat at a bowl of cream.

Erik's comment silenced the table for a moment. Then Colin spoke up. "So? I mean, I suppose I can see the utility. But, even a swarm of one of these craft couldn't pose..."

He stopped, considering the proposition again. "Or... how is the Aerial Screw powered? I suppose that, if it makes use of an atomic cell, it could mount a heat projector of significant power." He frowned, not liking where this was going. "Not enough to destroy an aeroship, but certainly enough to damage it. And several..."

Shaking his head, he tried to put the image out of his mind. "How... I mean, is it as maneuverable as one of the new Wright flyers?"

"Mmm...and you feel good," Anne Marie returned with a grin. Her hips shifted as Sam lapped at her sex. The Ranger's tongue brought her close to the brink of orgasm.

"Oh yes...oui right there!" Madame LaMonte moaned loudly as she pressed her hips up against Sam's mouth. "Samantha...I...I am close..." she warned, knees bending slightly as she teetered on the brink. It was just right there.

~

Kieran's eyebrows raised at Colin's suggestion. If there was a whole fleet of these aerial screws with mounted heat rays...they'd be screwed. No aeroship in the sky would be safe. When Erik answered Captain Drake's question, Kieran's heart sank.

"Moreso," Erik answered briefly. "Its lift generator is up, not out; it can fit into smaller spaces and make sharper turns. Potentially very dangerous, if more than one working machine exists."

Sam continued lapping, tongue working slightly deeper with each stroke. She began to alternate her speed as well, slow and then fast. "Fuckin' good," she murmured, words disjointed as she tried to speak while devouring Anne Marie's soaking pussy, "whyn't... y'all.. cum fer... me...?"

She turned her attention to Anne Marie's clit, sucking and licking it. "Gawd," she mumbled, her lips occupied by the hard nub of sensitive flesh. "Fuckin'... cum... wanna... taste... y'all... cummin'..."

As she spoke she pushed up on her knees, one of her hands abandoning Anne Marie's ass to slide over her belly and spread herself. She moaned into the French woman's pussy as she thrust two of her fingers - slick with the other woman's juices - deep into herself. "Gawd..." she moaned, tongue working Anne's slit with the same pace and speed she used to fuck herself with her hand. "AH! Ah, Gawd! Lemme... lemme... OH! Lemme... lemme hear... heAAAAArrr... y'all... cUUHNm... fer... ME!"

Damned if she was gonna cum first. But, hot as eating Anne Marie out had gotten her, she wouldn't be far behind.

"Fast. Maneuverable. A serious threat to capital ships..." Colin drummed his fingers on the table. "Who are these people? Machine-Men hybrids, Aerial Screws..."

He glanced at Kieran. "You know these people. Could they even begin to finance something on this scale?"

Anne Marie dug her heels into the mattress, pressing her lower back up off of the bed. Her voice rose in both pitch and volume as Sam ate her out heatedly, passionately. She bit her bottom lip so hard she tasted blood as Sam told her to cum and felt her inner walls slam closed, convulsing as she screamed through her orgasm.

"Samanthaaahhh! Oh God!" Anne Marie arched completely off of the bed as she came, collapsing back in a heap of sweat and sex, breasts heaving as she panted. "Dear God Samantha...you are an incredibly fast learner darling." She flopped her head to the side as the clock struck five. "I think, though, that you need to get ready."

~

"Me?" Kieran looked somewhat offended. "How do I know these people? You know, Drake, that offends me a bit, that I'd associate with these people. I only associate with the honorable sort of rogues." As the clock struck five, however, Erik jumped to his feet.

"Mein Gott!" He quickly leafed through a wad of bills before throwing some onto the table. "Gentlemen, I am afraid I will have to continue this conversation another time. If I do not leave now I will be late."

Anne Marie arched off the bed, screaming her name, and Sam followed her with an incoherent cry as she spasmed around her fingers. She whimpered, tasting Anne's orgasm as she bucked against her mouth, and rode her own pleasure out until all she could do was sprawl on the bed, gasping for breath. "Dear God Samantha...you are an incredibly fast learner darling."

Sam smiled at that, carefully rolling onto her side to look up at the other woman. "An'... y'all are... an incredibly good... teacher..."

She flopped her head to the side as the clock struck five. "I think, though, that you need to get ready."

"Huh?" Worn out as she was, it took a moment to figure out what Anne Marie meant. Then she pushed herself upright. "Erik! Yeah, y'all're right!" Then she hesitated. "Jes'... don't seem right, runnin' off after all that." Leaning on one arm, she looked Anne Marie over, then examined herself. She was covered with sweat and sex, and smelt of musk and cum and salt, and it was glorious. But it probably wasn't the sort of scent she should wear out.

Kissing Anne Marie's knee - the closest part of her body she could reach at that moment, she clambered out of the bed. "Oh, my Gawd," she groaned, staggering a little as she made her way towards the bathroom. "Ah done think y'all broke me." But she paused at the doorway, looking back with a relaxed and contented expression. "Anne Marie? Thank you."

Then she wobbled towards the tub.

Colin rolled his eyes. "I never said that you were one of them, Kieran. But you are the one that identified the 'Wings of Silence' as a band of pirates, with silent aeroships. I was hoping you would be able to make a reasonable guess as to their ability to fund this sort of activity."

"Mein Gott!" He quickly leafed through a wad of bills before throwing some onto the table. "Gentlemen, I am afraid I will have to continue this conversation another time. If I do not leave now I will be late."

"Enjoy yourself, Doctor Heinz-Schmidt," Colin told him. "All joking aside, I hope your evening is pleasant."

The Professor leaned across and pushed the bills back towards Erik. "I've got the bill," he said. "And no arguments. Spend the money on Samantha."

"Samantha it is my job, darling," Anne Marie said, waving a hand dismissively. "I help people with their anxieties and then they go out into the world to live new lives. Think nothing of it."

Anne Marie giggled as Sam wobbled towards the bathroom, claiming she had broken her. She wondered how strange it must be to have sex with a woman you had until now been none too fond of right before going on a date with a man you actually liked. She pushed herself into a sitting position as Sam paused at the doorway.

"It was my pleasure, mon chere." She smiled a little before pulling a book onto the bed with her. She would bathe once Sam was done.

~

"I...danke." Erik had no time to argue.

He rushed to his room to get ready then, after finding Sam not where she was staying, hoped he was correct in thinking she might be with Madame LaMonte. When he knocked on the door, Anne Marie answered the door in a robe and smiled. He certainly cleaned up nicely. She stood aside and allowed him to enter, pointing to a chaise in the parlor.

"Have a seat, Herr Schmidt, she is almost ready."

Back
Top Bottom