Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 With Moon and Chaos

The clicking of heels could be heard echoing down the silver-coloured halls of the laboratory. Elizabeth sighed, calmly switching off the light to the microscope she was peering down. She gingerly removed the slide from the microscope, placing it in a metal container that sealed itself with a hiss of escaping air. She removed her sterile gloves and mask, placing them in the bin beside her. The organism she was working with was exquisite to say the least, and there was no way she was going to be able to work on it effectively with Catherine coming to investigate again.

She stood and turned to greet Catherine with a warm smile – which was not returned. Catherine was here, once again, to talk her out of her research. “Hello again, Catherine.” She said, untying the bun that was holding her brown hair back and letting it fall loose. “How nice of you to pay me a visit down in the lab. Was the office getting a bit stuffy?”

Catherine wore a tight dress over stockings, which on another woman might have been attractive. However, Catherine’s all-to-serious attitude certainly killed any romantic feelings she might stir in others. She looked Elizabeth up and down, peering down her nose at her. “I’ve simply come to urge you – “

“Yes, yes, to stop what I’m doing.” Elizabeth finished for her, retrieving her eyeglasses from her lab coat pocket. “You’ve been coming down here every night giving me the same speech. Just give it up. The research has already gotten the green light. There’s no stopping it now.” Both of their eyes turned to the form hunched inside the glass cage at the other end of the room – the subject in question. A stooping, grotesque looking creature that had yet to show any signs of communicating. It was the product of genetic manipulation and experimentation – Elizabeth’s baby – and it was remarkable. Regenerative powers, shape-shifting abilities, evidence of higher brain function… The more she learned the more she found herself holed up in the lab during the wee hours of the morning.

They turned their attention back to each other. “That said I don’t trust that thing. It isn’t safe, and we can’t control it.” Catherine said, waving a hand towards the cage. “Do you think that cage can really hold such a creature? Do you really think it would still be there if it wasn’t by its own choice? We have to incinerate that thing, before this gets out of hand!”

(do you have any outfit ideas or should we forget it and just tear them off?)

During their argument Catherine had gotten closer to Elizabeth and slammed her hand down on the console in anger. For some strange reason the console had been on the release function and the two women were cut short by the hissing sound of the glass test tube's seal releasing. Before Elizabeth could even try to start re-closing it, there was a flash, and Catherine was grabbed from behind.
She felt a long tongue slid up her neck and arms worked through hers to keep her from getting away as the reached up to grasp her nice full breasts. "Oh my, oh my oh my... It seems You were right, bossssssss." he said laughing. "I am definitely not safe. Did you know? Did either of you know my true purpose?" He licked the edge of her ear and nibbled on her lobe, knowing it would send a sensational shiver down her spine. His hands softly groped her breasts over and over, until her nipples hardened and poked at the thin dress. "I want out. But first. I'm going to fuck the both of you, and then you'll be my thralls. I'm tired of being an experiment. I want to have some fun."
He then droped his hands to her hips, forcing her down towards a lab table as he grinded his crotch into her. "I think I'll start by teaching you some humility...."

(Besides what was already mentioned about the dress, no nothing in particular. I'll give details as they come, no worries ;) )

Elizabeth was quick to react in spite of her surprise. She ran to the wall and slammed her hand against a large red button. Immediately red lights started flashing, and a siren could be heard. The heavy metal doors slid shut and the sound of a latch closing could be heard. Elizabeth knew there would be no way out until help arrived so she grabbed the nearest weapon - a small scalpel from a nearby tray - and brandished it in front of her while she held her ground. "You - you never tried anything before!" She said, feeling betrayed by this creation of hers. "Why, after all this time, why did you never say anything?"

Catherine on the other hand was in no place to fight back. She screamed out in terror as the creature grabbed her and groped her breasts. Her nipples started poking out through the thin brown dress. A chill went through her entire body as the thing licked her ear, and she shuddered. "Let me go, you monster!" The creature pushed her down and her face slammed into the lab table forcefully. She raised her hands to the table, trying to push herself up, or throw the thing off of her as it grinded her round, firm ass from behind. "Please - don't!"

He looked to her as a second pair of arms grew from his body. A slight grin on his face as he pulled the boss lady back from the table, one hand gently soothing her head, and she soon felt any pain go away. He licked her other ear and nibbled again. One upper hand gently held her by the neck, the other fondled a breast. A lower arm kept her hands behind her back and the other gently rubbed at her thigh.
"I was biding for my time. Letting you make me stronger. I needed to find the right moment to escape, and now, seeing both you wonderful women here. I can't help myself. I need to fuck you both. One at a time I think. Mmmm....Yes."
He grinded gently into her, as a lower hand slipped down to stroke at her leg, slipping up under the bottom of the dress, pushing it up with his hand as he went to stroke at her pussy. "Don't bother telling me to stop. I won't. You might as well enjoy this love...." He smiled, and licked along her neck before nipping her ear again. "Such curves. Such a waste. You will put them to get use while serving me. I just need a new home. Where can I find one?"

Catherine was in a panic, and nothing she said was making sense. She couldn't think straight, she couldn't escape. There was nothing she could do and it was driving her insane! His hands caressed her boobs and tweaked her nipples. One began fingering her pussy and she suppressed a moan as he stroked her. The feel of his tongue on her neck, squeezing her soft breasts, and now caressing her pussy... The stimulation was too much.

Elizabeth pressed the red button repeatedly, muttering under her breath for the security to hurry. "As if I'd help you with anything! Please, just let her go!"

"Shhhh, relax...." He whispered to Catherine as his hands caressed her body. "I only want to fuck you.... You need to loosen up. Give in to the pleasure for once in your life." He ignored Elizabeth for the moment as two fingers slid inside Catherine's pussy, stroking her inside as his thumb found her clit, testing her reactions until he got it just right. He nippled at her earlobe, biting at it with one of his fangs, he slid his hand along her neck and pulled her against his chest. He moved his hands over her dress, working it free on her back before sliding it down, letting it drop to the floor to expose the lingerie she wore underneath if any (what is she wearing under the dress?)
His fingers moved a little quicker in her pussy, warming her up for his cock as he gently ground into her rear.
His other hands moved over her body, teasing and caressing, giving her just a few more moments of having any clothing on it at all. "Such a fresh and inexperienced body for such a long lived human...." he kissed her neck softly, and playfully bit it with his fangs without leaving a mark. "Mmmm, I can't wait to take you...."

Back
Top Bottom