Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lanser family Reunion { Profile Thread }

cupcakemon

Super-Earth
Okay so profiles will go here, PLEASE DO NOT SEND THEM TO ME. If you send them to me I'm going to delete them. I'm 100% serious about this, don't send them to me.

Character Name:
Orientation:
Family status: Uncle, aunt, father of ____, mother of ____ [Should be talked about in OOC thread.], niece/daughter/son/nephew of ______
Brief background:
Appearance: [Real pictures please]

Once at least four profiles get posted aside from my own I'll post the ic thread. And if you are playing two characters both profiles can go in one post.

Character Name: James Lanser
Orientation: Straight
Family status: Father (of TBA)
Brief background: I seriously hate writing backgrounds..Can I forego this?
Appearance:
1396272800000-johnny-depp.jpg

Character Name: Luke and Caine Lanser
Orientation: both are pansexual
Family status: Sons of _____, nephews
Brief background: Luke is the oldest of the twins and Caine is the younger by ten minutes. They have matching tattoos on their left arms.
Appearance:
tumblr_nch6q3nPR71tl05k1o1_250.jpg

tumblr_nch6q3nPR71tl05k1o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nch6q3nPR71tl05k1o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nch6q3nPR71tl05k1o3_1280.jpg

Name: Angela(Angie) Lanser
Orientation: Bisexual
Hair: Black wavy to middle back
Eyes: Jade green
Measurements: 36D,24,36
2re5vg3.jpg

2dw70v5.jpg

25javir.jpg

71o7iu.jpg

Mother:?
Father:?

Personality: She flirtacious, rebelous, promiscuous, dresses extremely revealing,

Background:
She was good in school until hitting 6th grade when grades began slipping. She started dressing more provacatively. Got the reputation around school of being a whore. Kicked out a couple of times for inappropriate behavior towards facilty.
Finally her 15th bday rolled around and she was arrested for underage consumption and vandalism. Shortly after her folks pulled her out of school and homeschooled her.

Character Name: Lacey Lanser (couln't resist the alliteration!)
Family status: Sister of James and Jake, aunt of Luke, Caine and Angela (subject to discussion).
Brief background: Lacey barley made it through college, not for poor grades but for several arrests for drug use and dealing, public nudity (she likes being naked), and promiscuity with students and faculty alike. She makes her living now as a high-profile photographer, and has had tabloid-worthy relationships with some of her celebrity subjects. She calls New York City home, but is rarely there; she's constantly traveling.
Appearance:
Hot%252BAnne%252BHathaway%252Bcleavage%252Bsexy%252Bwallpaper.jpg

55e44649635a37f05016c8eb4f0219dd.jpg

AnneHathaway_Havoc_hc940.jpg

Anne-Hathaway-And-Her-Tasty-Tits-2.jpg

Character Name: Carlos Lancer
son/nephew of ______James' Son and Jake's Nephew
Brief background: He's all over the place with medication, to personality but he character his hard to figure out.
Appearance:
psaiko_dino_02.jpg

Character Name: Karren (last Name TBA)
Family status: mother of (TBA)
Brief background: (will update later)
Appearance: (Will update later)

*just wanted to get it up here. Will fix up later*

Back
Top Bottom