Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder or DnD themed Group Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Pupil

Old soul

I really want to see if anyone has interest in doing a simple plot of DnD/Pathfinder(Adventurers VS The World). Of course as the one who is organizing this I would come up with the majority of the quests, but others are welcome to add onto the story as well/adventures as well.

There won't be any character sheets filled out or anything. I'd just really like to do a post by post fantasy group roleplay.

The setting will start out in the northern Kingdom of Astra. Shortly before each of our characters make it into the kingdom, it is attacked by an army of a neighboring country, along with a large tribe of barbarians who wanted to destroy the kingdom to take back what they believe is their land. They do not succeed in overtaking the kingdom, but they managed to give the king a grave wound as well as kill his wife and kids, and thin out the royal army.

So basically when they get to the kingdom, it is in a state desolation. The court and the Kings Guard is desperate to fill the gaps in the their defenses and begin to hire travelers to help them collect recruits from neighboring villages, among other tasks. They are offering generous gifts and amounts of gold, and of course there is the experience an adventurer would like.

Then there is the matter of the heir to the throne. With the king dying, he needs to find his only living child before he passes away.

Not really a bump per se, but I'm gonna start pming people to let them know the roleplay is up. I did take a little while to start it. >_<

That's a good idea. It would be great to have a little group going soon. Thanks for doing this.

Beautiful Disgrace said:
Bladebunny said:
Are you still open for players?

Yes we are, there are only two active ones at the moment, myself and Traveler

Awesome. I just finished college midterms so I may be slow getting started while I catch up with the work that piled up, but I'll try my best.

TheClockworkCreep said:
I'm interested in joining too. Whats the general rules?
Anything DnD or Pathfinder is allowed in this game. Max level is ten. I'm also restricting excessive sex scenes in the thread keep the roleplay on track.

I have an interest in joining, as I started RPing through group roleplays like this. Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of DnD or Pathfinder, though I'm willing to learn. Is there any essentials I should seek in my research? Or could someone help me with a few links.

Otherwise, I'd be willing to play an antagonistic faction, like the barbarians who attacked Astra and might still be in the wild. Common NPCs and the like mostly.

BennyQ said:
I have an interest in joining, as I started RPing through group roleplays like this. Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of DnD or Pathfinder, though I'm willing to learn. Is there any essentials I should seek in my research? Or could someone help me with a few links.

Otherwise, I'd be willing to play an antagonistic faction, like the barbarians who attacked Astra and might still be in the wild. Common NPCs and the like mostly.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

It's the Pathfinder website, but Pathfinder is basically DnD sooooo~

Well we aren't really applying the concepts of DnD right? Just using it for background information and setting and such so all I need is simple knowledge, correct?

Correct, it's just good for looking up races or classes or whatever you need to know. It's on that site. But we're not doing stats or character sheets.

I think I'm ready to join by tomorrow. Could you perhaps have a look at my character sheet and make sure its all in order? I don't want to godmod or anything as its my first time. I also made up a few potions and such, which I hope is okay. He's not an overly offensive character but he does have a few tricks up his sleeves. Mostly for escaping.

Maybe you guys can have a little scuffle with him, he sets one off, you end up catching him and either beating him up or making him join?

BennyQ said:
Maybe you guys can have a little scuffle with him, he sets one off, you end up catching him and either beating him up or making him join?

That can be arranged. :p

Your profile is good. You're not God modding. Trust me.

So I'll have my character pop up when its morning. He would have just reached the town and is searching the local countryside for a certain root. Perhaps you guys see him wandering around in the bushes and thinks hes a spy. He let's off a smoke bomb thinking you guys are robbers, but since there are a lot of you, someone else can corner him. Feel free to have a hit or two at him :) afterwards, convince him to join. Sound good?

Since this is a group rp, should we have an OOC thread? It would be nice to have a place to comment on the meta aspects of the rp and just other random things in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom