Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder or DnD themed Group Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Pupil

Old soul

I really want to see if anyone has interest in doing a simple plot of DnD/Pathfinder(Adventurers VS The World). Of course as the one who is organizing this I would come up with the majority of the quests, but others are welcome to add onto the story as well/adventures as well.

There won't be any character sheets filled out or anything. I'd just really like to do a post by post fantasy group roleplay.

The setting will start out in the northern Kingdom of Astra. Shortly before each of our characters make it into the kingdom, it is attacked by an army of a neighboring country, along with a large tribe of barbarians who wanted to destroy the kingdom to take back what they believe is their land. They do not succeed in overtaking the kingdom, but they managed to give the king a grave wound as well as kill his wife and kids, and thin out the royal army.

So basically when they get to the kingdom, it is in a state desolation. The court and the Kings Guard is desperate to fill the gaps in the their defenses and begin to hire travelers to help them collect recruits from neighboring villages, among other tasks. They are offering generous gifts and amounts of gold, and of course there is the experience an adventurer would like.

Then there is the matter of the heir to the throne. With the king dying, he needs to find his only living child before he passes away.

Count me in. Will you be our main GM then? And should we write our characters to be at level...?... generally speaking.

Traveler said:
Count me in. Will you be our main GM then? And should we write our characters to be at level...?... generally speaking.

The character range is level 1-10. I'd like all sorts of characters with diverse backgrounds and abilities. In the actual game it's dumb to have a level one character fighting with a level ten one, but I think it would be interesting to see in a play by post roleplay. And yes, I will be the main GM. :)

@MariahSantos

You can play a historical figure. This is a pretty open game, as long as you don't go above level 10.

~Dying to begin crafting my character....~ Will there be a Character Profiles thread soon?

id be interested i have a male mage, a female cleric, and if i have to i can play the child, ose one or them all

Well I definitely feel like there is enough interest to make a profile thread, so I'll get to it within the next few hours. :)

I will be playing all the characters relating to the main story, including the heir to the throne.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=59357

Okay, the profile thread is up.

Also, thank you all for the interest. I also want to bring up that I'd like to keep the sex to a minimum. If you'd like to do a full blown sex scene, you can either take it to private messaging, or maybe I can add another thread or something. I have been apart of many group roleplays that got derailed because of everyone sexxing each other up.

Just out of curiosity... Because I've never played pathfinder, is this world straight from pathfinder or is it a made up world? Just asking for my characters background. :)

Okay I'm about to post my character in that profile thread and I made up where I'm from so if there's anything you dont like or won't allow just lemme know and I'll edit it.

Great. I've created enough interest to make a profile thread.

I will start sometime tomorrow or Saturday depending on the amount of profiles submitted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom