Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen tucked some of her black hair behind her ear, smiling. "Wonderful, I look forward to this evening. I'll meet you at the boat dock." Maureen replied watching him as he took off once more, watching him run along the beach. He was a handsome specimen, Maureen was looking forward to seeing him later. Heading back to her room to clean up and get ready for later.

Time passed, and Ryger was soon waiting at the dock on the sail boat. The sea was calm and the night clear, a perfect time to sail. He was interested in learning more about the fox lady Maureen, who seemed to be all female. It was not that he disliked the chimera, but the penis thing was a turn-off. He looked down the dock and waited for his date. He whistled a sea diddy as he waited.

Maureen had bathed and blew her fur out with her hair drier, brushing through it. Brushing and whitening her teeth, putting on her swim suit just in case they decided to swim. Wearing her swim wear under neath a flowing light blue summer dress. After making sure she looked decent she made her way to the dock to meet up with the tiger. Upon seeing him on the beach dock she smiled walking over, "Good Evening Ryger" Maureen smiled walking closer.

Ryger smiled as Maureen approached. She looked very nice, and he dropped the loading gear.
"You have permission to come aboard," he said with a smile.
Once she was on board, he reset the plank and hoisted the sail. A light breeze was caught and pushed them out to sea.
"I was thinking that we would sail a bit, take a swim, and then make camp on a nearby island for a moonlight dinner, if that's fine with you."

Maureen smiled, "Why thank you, sir." She replied as he gave her permission to join him on the boat. Once the loading gear was down she walked across and stood next to him. Seeing the sail rise as he pulled the rope, losing her balance a bit, catching herself. "I think that sounds like a lovely idea."

Ryger smiled.
"I'm glad you like it."
He sailed the boat around the inlet, following the waves and looking out onto the sea. He docked her at an island and slid his pants down.
"I always skinny dip when I go for a swim, but you don't have to."
He then dove into the water, which felt warm and relaxing.

Maureen smiled at him, before turning to watch the water seeing the waves go by. When they docked she looked to him then see him remove his pants she looked back up to his face not wanting to stare. "Thank you." She said she was shy to just jump into things like that, she'd need some time to warm up to it. Removing her dress having her bathing suit from before on underneath, following after him jumping into the awaiting water below, swimming around.

Lyz felt how Lain pulled his cock out while she continued to thrust into Ana. "Yeah, I think...you're right..." She came a second time and pulled her knot and cock out of the does tight ass with a loud wet plopping sound. Lyz changed her position and began to lick Lain's and her juices out of Ana's filled holes. She liked the mixed taste of Lain's sweet cum and her own salty seed. Lyz got up and looked at Lain with a smile. "That was fun...do you have an idea what we could do next?"

Lain had already bitten into his sandwich and was chewing loudly. "Mmmph fohwwy, fi fooh fum fumm?" He took a moment, chewed, swallowed, took a drink, took another bite, then another drink, and finally cleared his throat. "It's got bacon and everything. Om nom nom and all that. What?"

Soran was excited to finally get to the island. Looking around, he could see lots of other furries on the beach and at the bar, some having a little... fun... with each other.

Music, laughter, and sounds of lust filled the wolf/cat's ears as he made his way to the little bar. Ordered himself a draft beer of Irish origin, he scanned the beach once more.

He spotted an empty space, not too far away from the rest of the population, but just perfect for him to spread out his towel and relax, and maybe play his guitar.

Lyz chuckled when she heard Lain's muffled words. "Can you repeat your first sentence? I did not understand it."

Lyzahna watched a wolf-cat anthro ordering some beer and sitting on his towel after spreading it on the sand of the beach. Her tail twitched in excitement when Lyz noticed that he had a guitar. She wanted to go to him and ask if she could listen to him playing his guitar, but she wanted to hear what Lain said when his mouth was full with bites of a sandwich. Lyz was sometimes as curious as a cat.

Soran was running through some finger warm-ups, getting himself ready for some serious playing, when he noticed the chimera watching him. He smiled, waving.

He started playing a song of his own writing, the notes seeming to flow from his fingers. Soran kept glancing at the chimera, hoping she'd come over to talk, but she looked busy with the bunny and the doe. Maybe once he was done with his song, he'd go and introduce himself.

Lyzahna listened to his song and thought about becoming a singer. Lyz decided that she could ask Lain later if it was something important and got up. She gathered her clothes and put them on before she walked towards to him. "Hi, I'm Lyzahna, but you can call me Lizzy or Lyz. I listened to your song and think that it sounded wonderful. Do you need a singer? All I need is a text, some instruments and the equipment to record everything, but we could make some music and record it later."

Soran looked up at Lyz. He hadn't noticed her approach until she spoke.

"It's nice to meet you, Lyz. I'm glad you enjoyed my song," he said. His green eyes sparked with interest when she mentioned singing. "That would be awesome!"

He quickly grabbed the little napkin the bartender gave him with his beer and scribbled a ten-digit number on it. "Here's my number. My name's Soran, by the way," he said, offering it to her. He then scooted over, offering a spot for her to sit.

Lain wandered over to watch the impromptu performance, sammich in hand. So much bacony goodness. He'd at least put his bottoms back on so he wasn't entirely indecent, but a pink bunny boy in a string bikini was hardly anyone's definition of decent. He plopped himself down on a deck chair off to one side and ordered another round of sex on the beach while he finished his sammich. "Man, they have the best bacon here. It's like inch thick slices."

Soran glanced at the skantily-clad bunny. He hadn't realized that he was... well, male.

He laughed at the bacon statement. "Really? I might have to try that. Name's Soran, by the way." he said to the pink bunny.

He readied another song in his head, tuned his guitar, and began to play. He was a little nervous, as he hadn't played the song in a while.

"Lain," Lain said, introducing himself but neglecting a proper handshake since both sets of hands involved were quite busy. "Uh oh," he said, looking at the musician pick up his guitar and start to play nervously. "I think I might've put you on edge with the whole hyper sexual pink bunny in a thong with a penis thing." He took a moment to reach through the fourth wall and access Soran's character sheet. "Let's see...yep, says you're straight as an arrow. No problemo, homie." He twitched his ears thoughtfully for a second, filling the awkward silence with another munch of bacon sammich. "But you might want to consider the, uh, penis factor in that general direction." He gestured with his drink to Lyz, not wanting her to feel hurt if any sudden stop came to their flirtations.

Lyz took the napkin with the number on it and put it between her tits so she could not loose it. She wore only a bikini and a skirt with a hole for her long fox tail. Lyzahna sat down next to Soran and listened to his next song when she heard Lain's words. "He is right...I'm a hermaphrodite. But that doesn't mean that we can't be friends, right Soran?" She looked at him with a weak smile and worry in her eyes. Too many people, including even other anthros, rejected her because of her body. Sure, she had many friends, but it still hurt when someone judged her and treated her like an animal.

"Hey now!" Lain put his sandwich down and reached off to one side, plucking a large sombrero of the beach. What it was doing there, he had no clue, but it was festive and fabulous and he set it snugly on Lyz's head. "You are now wearing the sombrero of joy, and you can only think happy thoughts. It's true, I read about it on the internet, which is serious business." He nodded in a scholarly fashion, concurring with his own opinion as a peer reviewed scholarly resource fit for any research paper, so long as it was in proper APA format with parenthetical citations. In fact, his unified sombrero theory might go on to revolutionize the field of psychology, were it not devised in a half-drunken post-coital haze of bacon-gladness.

Soran hit a wrong note after Lain's statement. "I... uh... I forgot about that..." he stammered.

He glanced at Lyz right as the bunny plopped the randomly-appearing sombrero on her head. The wolf/cat could hardly contain his laughter at the scholarly look on Lain's face and the slightly surprised, slightly amused look on Lyz's.

"Wow... I don't think I could've found any better people to meet for my first trip here," he said, taking a sip of his drink.

"But, you're right, Lyz. There's no reason we can't be friends," he said, meeting her eyes.

Lyz gasped in surprise when Lain put the large sombrero on her head. The mexican hat covered her big floppy bunny ears and gave her a silly look. Lyz chuckled at Lain's words and smiled a little happy smile at Soran's words. She closed her eyes and hummed a song while her bushy and long fox tail swished around in the sand. Lyz hoped that her humming would inspire Soran to play a song so she could begin to sing.

Soran finished off his beer while he listened to Lyz humming. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sea breeze.

He once again picked up his guitar and began to play, this time playing a more recognizable tune, Blackbird by The Beatles.

Even though he felt that he didn't have a good voice, Soran started to sing the lyrics as he played.

Blackbird singin' in the dead of night...
Take these broken wings and learn to fly...
All your life...
You were only waiting for the moment to arrive...

Lyzahna opened her eyes and looked at Soran. She giggled a little bit when whe heard his voice and began to sing along with him. Lyz did not know the lyrics, but she did her best to sing in a duett with him. Lyz clapped with her hands when they finished the song. "You have a unique voice, but it sounded good. I liked it."

Soran blushed under his gray fur. "I... well... Thank you. I'm not very confident in my voice..." he said. He looked around, seeing that their little performance had attracted a crowd. Someone offered Soran money, which he sheepishly accepted.

Lyzahna saw the small crowd and blushed. She saw someone offering Soran some money. "Looks like we could start a career as a small band." Lyz giggled and looked at Soran like she wanted to ask him to sing another song just fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom