Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyzahna drank her martini and looked after Ryger when he left. She paid the bartender and picked her own clothes up to go back to her own towel. Lyz lay down on the blue towel on her back and enjoyed the warm sun. Her cock had calmed down and was inside its sheath again.

Lain looked at Maureen and Lyz, back and forth indecisively. On the one hand, he really liked Maureen. On the other hand, every bit of his bunny self was pulling him in the other direction, towards the chimera girl with the beautiful cock. "Um...sorry but, uh, you know...nature calls," he said, hopping up to his feet. He trotted across the sand to plop down next to Lyz.

"Hey," he said, kneeling next to the chimera's beach chair. "I don't know if this is too forward or anything but, um, do you mind if I give you a quick blowjob? I'm kind of in full bunny mode and I need to get it out of my system."

Ryger turned to look at Lyz, who was sunbathing herself. Her cock was no longer there, and she possessed the body of a woman again. This encouraged him that they could indeed have a sexual relationship. Purring slightly, he got up and made his way over to her. The patience of the predator had kicked in, and he would now groom his prey to get what he wanted.
"Hey, Lyz."

He sipped his Cuba Libre, looking her up and down surreptitiously.
"I find it difficult for beings like us to tan. What say we do something fun? We could go for a run along the beach, or take a boat out onto the ocean. I don't like to sit too long, as it makes me feel lazy."
He gave himself a mental thumbs-up, as that had been very smooth.

Lyzahna looked from Lain to Rygger. She wanted to agree to Ryggers offer, but her own "bunny mode" kicked in and her canine cock grew out of her sheath. She looked at Rygger with a sorry look in her eyes. "I'm sorry...I get very horny from time to time..." Lyz turned her head around and looked at Lain. "I knkw that problem...feel free to suck my cock."

Ryger felt like facepalming as the cock reappeared. He guessed it was just bad timing.
"Well, if you change your mind, come find me. I'm not too hard to spot."
He got up and slipped his pants on and began going for a run on the beach. He liked movement, it made him feel more attune with the spirit animal within, something his heart was deeply attuned with.

"Sorry!" Lain said as Ryger departed. "I promise I'll be quick!" He gave Lyn an awkward smile and hurriedly leaned over her to take the member into his mouth. Right away, he could feel his body crying out in relief as the warm, firm organ passed between his lips and he tasted Lyz's flavor on his tongue. "Mpphh mmmmph mph mrrph," he said, quoting one of the great philosophers of antiquity. "Mmmmmmmmph!"

Maureen's ears went to the sides, she had just gotten on the island and she wasn't one for public displays. Feeling abandoned and alone she finished the rest of her drink. She was going to say that it was alright and thank him for the complement but he was already gone. Maureen had her times when she was lazy but there were other times she needed to clear her head and free her spirit and sitting there as Lain sucked of Lyz, wasn't helping. So she decided she'd take a run to clear her mind a bit, plus she wanted to stretched some.

Lyzahna watched Rygger for a moment how he ran on the beach and wanted to get up and run with him, but she stayed where she was. Lyz turned her head around when she felt Lain putting her cock in his mouth. She moaned and chuckled at his muffled words. "Did not your...mom tell you...to not...talk when your...mouth us full?"

"Hrmmmmmhrrpph," Lain agreed, and instead of trying to impart the wisdom of the ages, he focused now on tenderly caressing Lyz's cock with his lips and tongue. The smooth surface of the canine cock was soon slick with saliva, and Lain pumped it with long, loving strokes of his hand and mouth, trying to milk Lyz of her cum as quickly as possible.

Lyzahna's knot grew out of her sheath, but she did not force Lain to take it too. It did taker long and Lyz came into his mouth. "Swallow every...single drop...of my semen...if that is ok with you..." She moaned at the pleasure and even came with her pussy when she filled Lain's mouth with her cum.

The moment Lyz's cum splashed against his tongue, Lain's whole body quivered with a miniature orgasm. Once every last little drop had been milked, he leaned back and let the member slip out, planting a tender kiss on the tip to say 'thank you.' He rolled the salty-sweet liquid back and forth across his taste buds and savored all the nuanced flavors that only came with spunk before at last swallowing it all in three big gulps. "Aaahh," he gasped as he took a breath. "Thanks a bunch." His 'bunny mode' had more or less subsided, and while his penis had not gone soft, it didn't throb so much and demand satisfaction anymore. Looking around, he wondered where Maureen had gone when he suddenly saw her taking off for a run. "Oh man, I hope I didn't weird her out or anything."

Lyzahna followed his eyes and saw the sexy fox running. She hoped that Maureen would not be mad at him for following his instincs. She looked back at Lain and saw that his cock was still hard. Lyz became horny again and changed her position to suck his cock while hers was hard again. Lyzahna moaned while she sucked and licked his cock and used her hands to massage his balls.

As soon as Lyz put her mouth around his flared blue cock, Lain felt that familiar tingle. "Wait, I'm gonna--" He erupted immediately in a flood of thick, sticky sperm into the warm recesses of Lyz's mouth and throat. It was candy sweet with an almost fruity note to it. "Sorry," he said. "I'm really quick."

Lyzahna put Lain's cock inside her throat to swallow his whole load when he came. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and throat and savored the sweet taste of his cum. "Mh, fruity!" said Lyz before she swallowed his semen and looked at his still hard cock. "Does that mean you can cum multiple times in a row?" Her own cock throbbed in excitement when she tried to imagine it.

"Heheh, yeah," Lain said nervously. Sometimes this didn't end well. "I can pretty much spurt nonstop for like an hour. Twice that if I take a couple short breaks. Of course, I'm crazy hungry after all's said and done." He blushed a bit, knowing that there was still some stigma against coming too quickly. "It works best when I'm with someone who's fully female. It's a breeding thing, ya know?"

Ryger had seen a fox running along the same beach, and slowed his pace to let her catch up with him.
"Hello, foxy lady. I'm Ryger, but you can call me Ry, if you like."
He let his senses scan her, and the female pheromones coming off of her made him purr. However, he was not sure that Lyz didn't have them herself. He was going to tread carefully here, but still be polite.

Maureen continued to run along the sand in the warm sun. Bringing her mind more to ease, as she ran enjoying the nice breeze through her fur. Seeing the Tiger up a head of her, she continued her run noticing that she was beginning to catch up with him. Maureen now ran along side of him, she smiled as he called her a foxy lady, if she could blush she would have. "Hi there, My name is Maureen." She responded.

"That sounds hot! I wish I could do that...I have to wait till I cum like most people do." Lyz blushed a bit when he mentioned mating. "Well, I have both. I'm a hermaphrodite." said Lyzahna while she looked shily away.

He looked down at Lyz's throbbing penis and grinned. "Well, if anything it looks like you're all ready for another go." Lain took a moment to scan up and down the beach. "Looks like foxy girl isn't coming back any time soon so...wanna breed like horny bunnies?"

(Mmmm, don't mind if I do! (; )

Ana stepped onto the sand, delighting in the feel of the sun warmed beach beneath her feet. The young deer hadn't been on the beach in years. She looked around, smiling to herself. Maybe she would make some friends.

A doe? A deer! A female deer walked onto the warm sand and immediately caught Lain's attention. He pointed her out to Lyz and whispered, "I have a great idea. This plan will require all of our cunning. Wait for it...wait for it..." After a long, tense pause, he shouted, "Hey! You wanna come over here and fuck?!"

Ana glanced over, taken aback by the crass question but not entirely put off. She glanced over at the group and, cautiously, approached, "You...you're serious?"

"Haha, sorry," Lain said, blushing. "Guess I'm not very subtle. It's a bunny thing. But for realsies, you should come join us, we were having some super sexy fun time. I'm Lain, by the way, and this is Lyz." He smoothed out his pink fur and held out a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom