Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen laughed sword fighting him with tooth picks. Seeing as he was about to poke her arm she moved, turning to look at him she saw him on his back. Looking him over seeing his tent, had he had that the whole time? she wondered. Maureen blushed not sure what to say, giggling slightly. "Um..it's okay...it happens from time to time..."

Lyzahna walked to a motel and got a room where she put her bagpack and her two large suitcases on the ground. She changed into some more comfortable clothes and walked to the beach to relax in the sun. Lyzahna put a towel on the sand of the beach and looked around to check if there was someone else. She did not see anyone and took her clothes of to bath in the sun naked. Lyz lay down on the large towel on her belly and relaxed. She hoped that nobody would come by when she would turn around and fell asleep after some time.

Lain grinned and bit his lip, musing at the possibilities of the situation. She didn't seem to have any problem with his "bunny issues," so why not push his luck? He adjusted his bikini around the bulge, sighing in relief as his stiffness found room to breathe. His cock was bright blue and flared at the tip, which stuck out the top of his bottoms, a dot of pre glistening in the sunlight.

"You have no idea what a relief that is," he said. "I love girl's clothes but they aren't really designed for sudden changes in size. Um...it's not bothering you, is it?" He gestured at his southern exposure just as another girl wandered onto the beach.

Maureen watched him as he stayed on the sand, not really sure what he was thinking. Maureen knew men had a harder time hiding arousal, it was natural. Maureen could see his blue tip poking out of his top seeing the precum glistening. Looking back up to his face as he spoke, she hadn't been sure to why he wore a bikini thinking maybe he was a little fruity, but he answered that question. "Yeah I assume that it wouldn't be too comfortable, especially because women's clothing is more restricting...oh no you're..um it's not bothering me." She said with a smile. Maureen noticed another girl on the beach there was something mysterious about her, she looked different from anything she's ever seen before.

"She's cute," Lain said to Maureen. "I wonder if she'd like to join us." He turned and took in a long, shameless look at Maureen's sexy body. "Of course, you're way foxier." He giggled at his own pun and leaned in to rest his head on her shoulder. "Wanna invite her over?"

Maureen looked at the bunny for a minute, before shrugging and looking at the girl again. She smiled as he said she was "foxier." Mauren thought about it she did seem lonely, "If you want to invite her over you can...I'm kinda shy when it comes to people unless they start the conversation."

Lain waved to the chimera girl and shouted, "Yoo hoo!" He beckoned her over to them and put his head back on Maureen's fuzzy shoulder. "You are SO comfy!" he said. "I wanna just snuggle up and take a nap right here. Or...wait, I have a better idea. " He waved to the barman at the tiki hut nearby and signaled the number three with his fingers. "More drinks is always the best plan."

Lyzahna noticed that someone was talking to her. She forgot that she was naked and got up in a siting position. Lyz waved back and blushed when she noticed that she was nude. She put her clothes quickly on and walked over the two other furries to greet them. "Hello...I did not notice you, I thought that I was alone...I'm Lyzahna, but you can call me Lizzy or Lyz. Who are you?"

Maureen hadn't noticed the woman was nude, she was beautiful but she was just shocked that people walked around nude like that. "Hi...I'm Maureen." She spoke quietly with a soft smile.

"I'm Lain, and you don't have to cover up for us. Just do what comes naturally." He turned so that Lyz could see his situation. "See? Come to think of it," he said, cooking one long ear as he looked to Maureen. " You're the odd one out right now."

The barman arrived with a tray of fruity beach drinks and passed them out to the gathered party. "Come on," Lain said suggestively and with a wink. "It's just us girls here."

Lyz continued to blush about the fact that she did not notice the other people on the beach. She thought she was alone and could relax in the warm sun. "Nice to meet you." said Lyzahna to Maureen. She looked at the bar and ordered some lemonade with ice cubes in it. The weather on this island was hot and she needed something to cool herself down from the heat.

Lain sucked the cherries off his new mini sword and couldn't help but let out a little happy noise as the fruit burst on his tongue. Cherries were his absolute favorite fruit ever. He sipped his sex on the beach and looked Lyz over shamelessly. She seemed to have a little of everything in her.

Ryger had made his way to the beach, which was a nude beach, from what he could tell. That relieved him, as he preferred to be naked. Stripping off his blue shorts, he sat on the beach and watched the waves crash on the coast. He looked around and noticed others like him gathering around. He smiled to reveal feline fangs, then turned back to the sun before laying down and relaxing to warm up.

Lyzahna sipped her lemonade and smiled at Lain. She nodded and stripped out of her clothes. Her nipples began to harden and her dick started to grow out of its sheath when she could feel others looking at her. Lyz allways liked it when people looked at her, but she became aroused when they saw her naked. She grabbed her drink and took another sip. Lyzahna noticed a tiger-human hybrid who just had arrived and took his clothes of. It looked like a nudist beach right now...Lyz sipped her drink again and took a glance at her canine cock which was now fully erect. Only the knot was missing still inside the sheath.

Ryger turned around, just in time to see one of the women getting naked. Her breasts were absolutely huge, and her perky nipples looked very inviting. However, he growled a little in disappointment when he saw a cock rising up from her thighs. Futas were not really his thing. Perhaps if they got to know each other better, he could convince her to keep the cock out of it. He got up and went to get himself a drink.

Lyzahna saw that the hybrid got up and walked towards the bar. She looked at his body and blushed a little bit more. Lyz finished her drink and ordered another one after eating the ice cubes. "Hi! I'm Lyzahna, but I prefer it to be called Lyz or Lizzy. Who are you?"

Ryger ordered himself a Cuba Libre, which was Spanish for a rum and coke. He had just received it and was about to return to his towel when he saw the futa approaching him. He smiled pleasantly as she introduced herself.
"Nice to meet you, Lyz. My name is Ryger, but some people call me Ry, for short. I'm just here to have a good time."

He took a sip of his drink and showed his appreciation of the taste.
"I just got here, so I thought I'd enjoy some of the beach. I'm on vacation. How about you?"
Lyz was quite beautiful, and had a perfect body, save for the dick and balls. Even if they weren't going to go to bed together, they could still be good friends.

"I'm just gonna come out and say it," Lain said. "The number of penises on this beach is out of control." He turned to Maureen and took another sip before saying, "You're not gonna sprout cocks all of a sudden too, are you? Not that I'd mind, rawr!" He gave her a cute little swipe with his "claws" across her tummy, then took a moment to look between her legs, just in case. If there was any junk in those trunks, she hid it well.

Maureen listened to the two of them talk seeing Lyz go nude once more, she couldn't help but look at the hybrid. "Sorry to disappoint," She said since she wasn't one to go nude in public not did she have a penis. Maureen took her drink from the barman sipping at it once again. Seeing the way Lain looked at Lyz made him seem like a player but he was sweet to her. Something caught her eye, seeing a tiger being come to the beach, he was beautiful and handsome, she smiled a bit drinking more of her drink. Turning her attention to the other wo she noticed Lyz was gone seeing her make her way to the tiger she was a bit disappointed. She looked at Lain, "No sorry, I'm all female." giggling softly as his hand ran through her fur.

And that was just the opening Lain had been waiting for. "All female, eh?" he said with a grin. "I think I ought to make sure of that..." He gave Maureen a sly wink and ran his fingers further down her belly, over the gentle swell of her abdomen and slipped them beneath the waistband of her bikini bottoms, cupping her femininity in his palm.

"I'm here to relax a little bit frim the stress of traveling around." answered Lyzahna Ry's question. She finished her drink and ordered another one, changed her mind and ordered a Martini. She saw how Lain teased Maureen and blushed. They must have been a couple or at least close friends when he could do something like that in public.

Maureen nodded her head, when he repeated "all female." Maureen looked at him curiously as he wanted to make sure, not understanding what he meant. Until his hand was holding her womanhood. Being the shy fox she was this made her feel uncomfortable, her body tensed trying not to bring attention to herself. Maureen moved her hand down and removed his from her pushing him away a bit, she may be getting a little buzzed but not enough for that her tail quickly wrapped around her waist, hiding her womanhood from him.

"Oh em gee, I'm so sorry," Lain said, covering himself up with his hands now that he realized how shy Maureen really was. "I didn't really think about it, ya know, it's a bunny thing. We just kinda...go for it." He blushed and looked around to make sure no one was staring at him, suddenly self-conscious and feeling hella awkward. "It's just that I think you're super sexy. That's all." He scratched behind his ears and looked away nervously, pretending to notice something very, very interesting about the horizon.

Ryger nodded.
"Well, I hope you enjoy your vacation. I'll be around."
He gently clinked his glass against hers and headed back to his towel. Sitting down, he gently sipped the delicious Cuba Libre. After digging a hole in the sand to set it down in, he laid back and closed his eyes to relax.

"Uh oh," Lain said, glancing toward the couple at the bar. "Looks like it didn't work out. maybe he doesn't like chimeras?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom