Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

¬The Last of Freedom¬ (hothardcandy and heichou)

Iason looked at his plaything his powerful body hung over the fragile form of the boy. He ran the back of his hand over his cheek and leaned forward to kiss his forehead. His kisses fell on nose, lips chin, and collarbone. His hands slid over his sides his legs straddled each side of his hips sliding down his thighs. His mouth moved to one of his nipples, he suckled one into his mouth. He bit lightly on the nipple enjoying the reactions of the boy to his touch.

His lips moved yet lower on the boys body exploring, probing caressing the soft skin. He pushed the boys legs up and out exposing him to any predations he might have. When he took, he took what he wanted and did not apologize. While not impressive the boy was well developed in some ways not so in others. His hand ran up his inner thigh across and down the other. The light touch of his fingers sent chills through his own body. He smiled better to give now, taking would have been easy but would leave him unfulfilled.

His hand grasped the boy as he kissed his way back up his body. He held him gently he burned to take the boy. His lips made contact again he fought the urge. His cock felt as hard as steel against the boys soft skin. He wanted to pierce the boy the way he wanted to pierce an enemy with a sword. "You taste so much better now" He mused with a smile soon, as soon as he came. He would throw his legs over his shoulders and enter him, soon.

Riki braced himself on the bed as Iason moved closer, looking like a cat in a trap. As the seconds passed by, the boy became increasingly aware of the demon's intentions... His breath hitched as Iason's mouth trailed from his face, to his collarbones, then down to one of his small, rosy nipples. The boy's body trembled under the workings of the larger male, his skin becoming slightly clammy with need. He had to fight this...

"W-Wait- no..." Riki breathed as Iason pushed his slender legs upon to reveal the silky, porcelain skin between his legs. The human looked so helpless, dark hair splayed over the mattress and one hand half covering his face in embarrassment. Every touch sent light pleasure thrilling through the boy's virgin body. "Why are you...doing this..." he winced, feeling his stomach tense as Iason continued to tease him. He felt as though he were under a trance...he could feel the demon's soft hair slipping over his skin like silken tendrils. "Ah..." a first, very quiet moan escaped the boy as Iason pressed his lips to him. Suddenly, fear, and distrust.

Riki suddenly bit down on the demon's lip, just enough to cause some pain and kicked his legs out, shoving himself back against the headboard and huddling there like a cornered tomcat, his hair looking damp and slightly wild. The little human grit his teeth and narrowed his eyes, a little of Iason's blood lingering on his lip. His shoulders rose and fell and his breathing quickened. Iason's charm had almost worked, but the boy still wasn't tamed. Something inside of him screamed, "No! Demon! Danger!" Also, he was a virgin, which didn't help in the least. Riki waited, eyes lingering on Iason's as he very slowly felt regret starting to grow inside.

He spits out blood even a demon can let his guard down for an instant. He was too pliant and he let himself get carried away. Hit a t-rex in the balls and it still hurts it. He smiles using his arm to wipe away the last of the blood from his lip. "You got me there, a mistake but you got me good" He moves as if he is going to strike him. Overpowering the boy would be easy even if he was only human. His hand reaches under the bed a flash of silver and the boys right arm is attached to the bed. A second flash of silver and the left arm joins the first.

Cowering as he was his back is now to the demon. Perhaps he need to instruct the boy. He stands naked in front of him and walks to the nightstand. He pulls out a leather cattail, seven lengths of leather with knots. The thin lines merge to form the handle that fits neatly in his hand. He sits next to the by striking the cattail against the palm of his hand. "Now i bet you are wondering, hell you know what is going to happen" He makes sure his ass is high in the air. He draws his fingers through his hair then raises the cattail high.

"Maybe i should stop, maybe i was a bit to fast" The whip strikes out against his back. He could have struck the ass that would have been more sexual. No this is not for his pleasure this is to teach him a lesson. He is not trying to inflict damage just pain. The whip plays over a wide area, the skin is inflamed. Of course it is no worse then a sunburn or poison ivy. Of course you do not feel the creation of those. "I must inscribe this lesson int the very flesh"

Riki knew he'd reacted too boldly, but he couldn't help his knee jerk reaction. He watched Iason wipe the blood from his lip, carefully keeping tabs on his every move. He knew something was coming. Iason seemed quite calm...which worried the boy even more. Riki startled when the demon moved to strike him, moving backwards and therefore allowing time for Iason to grab the handcuffs and swiftly clasp him the the bed frame. The second hand seemed to come even quicker.

Riki turned his head as best he could as he felt a weight leave the mattress, trying to figure out what the demon was doing. "I...I do?" the boy responded in faux innocence, fearing that he knew exactly what he was in for. Demon's were not exactly lenient in punishment. He felt another dip in the mattress, only struggling lightly as Iason moved his hips upward. "Wait...what are you going to do- Riki stuttered anxiously, the anticipation like poison in his stomach. The little human heard the whistle of the whip cascading through the air before the pain hit him.

"Ah!" he gasped in surprise, blue eyes forced from narrowed and suspicious to widened in surprise. Riki pressed his head down and bit the pillow as the blows continued, willing himself to remain silent. An especially painful blow struck his reddened lower back, and the boy had to cry out in pain. He looked so vulnerable there, arms cuffed up and his small, pale butt exposed to anything Iason wanted. "OW!" Riki groaned again, yanking on his cuffs and half turning his back away from the demon. "Okay!- ...okay...if I tell you my name is Riki, will you stop?" the boy gritted his teeth, hoping to bargain with Iason. His tender back smarted sharply.

He was making progress in more ways then one. The defiant look was gone but only hiding. He had to understand that he no longer made decisions about his own life. His fingers moved over the bruised skin of his lower back, ass and thighs. He had so much canvas to work with, he had a perfect shape, proportions still that gave him more then enough to work with. "Riki, Riki Riki you still do not understand" He smiled as he worked the cattails in his hand.

"I am the master, i may do with you as i please" He began to work the thighs for a while. He would get to the ass but only after he worked everything around them first. The skin was firm but soft a city life does not work up hard skin. He could see that he was causing a lot of pain but little long term damage. His fingers traced each welt as he made them. Excitement shivered down his spine. "I don't want to break you, not all the way but you must understand i own you"

Finally he began to work the ass less hard then the rest of the body. For more then one reason as he had yet to make use of it. The pain he would inflict soon would be bad enough. If he caused to much damage it would only do the opposite of what he wanted. Besides after opening his gift he wanted to try it out. "You know life can be so much better, a happier, longer healthier life"

Riki winced and bit the pillow for a second time as Iason traced his fingers over the sensitive areas on his body. Giving over his name had gained him nothing, though now the demon would be able to use it. The boy listened to Iason's words, his face twisting into disbelief. Master? The word echoed off the walls of his brain, taunting him. What could he mean? Was this...the punishment for his actions? Fear bubbled deep inside of Riki.

"I'm a human being, you can't own me!" Riki snapped suddenly at Iason, tugging again on his cuffs and then slumping against the bed. "I..." The boy was at a loss for words, lying there naked and quite drained of the ability to put up a fight after the whipping. He shook his black bangs out of his face, letting his gaze fall on Iason's perfectly toned stomach, his hips, and then...Riki saw that the demon was fairly well endowed, and looked away, a frustrated blush blooming over his face. He felt so confused by the persistent and odd attraction he had to Iason.

Iason loved the sight of Riki's ass in front of him. Two orbs of flesh, soft and smooth. His hands moved over the boys stomach he found his cock to he hard. Should he lube the poor human or go in dry. Both had advantages and disadvantages. He grabbed a bottle of Sparta, a sexual lube that grew hot with friction. He applied some to his hand then his cock, before he smeared it around Riki's ass. His finger slid into the boys ass applying it as deep as his digit would allow. "Now i know this will sound like a lie, but it will only hurt for a moment"

He placed his hands on Riki's ass and thrust forward driving his cock deep inside. His cock was enveloped in the boys insides. He had to push hard to get inside. He had little doubt the boy had been an anal virgin until that moment. He forced his entire cock inside before he gave it a rest. Riki's anus was split around his cock. He took a breath and began pulling his cock out. It was even harder coming out then it had been going in. With half his cock out he thrust forward again. Driving his cock in until his balls hit Riki's ass. "It because you are human that i can do this, if you must curse anything, curse fate"

Back
Top Bottom