Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jolie's Journal (Comments Welcome) [First Post Has Status]

Mr Quixotic said:
Hey, it just so happens that my counterpart character on Internet Killers is a lesbian. Maybe not a vampire...but!

Good point! But let's not lose sight of the key role: "Vampire Killers." Since Twilight, I've felt that anything sharp-toothed and sparkly should be stamped down as quickly as it pops up. Lesbian vampire killers is just that much cooler. And for thread writers out there, I'm suggesting Lesbian Vampire Killers in every thread you write. Think of it as an anti-Twilight condom, a prophylactic ensuring that nothing sparkly takes hold!

On another note, I'm currently reading a horror novel,

HSBHill.jpg

So far, brilliant.

I mentioned in an earlier deleted post (it was quite sacrilegious and I hate offending people inadvertently, preferring to do it on purpose) that I have a tendency to Google odd things I see on the 'net. You know, ala, I see a meme saying that when you do drugs, Jesus does drugs, and then tracking down the basis for the statement. So when I saw this,

74925373e47134c322345bbd688fb605.jpg

I wanted to know what actually happened. Wikipedia had the 411:

On September 6, 2003, the satellite was badly damaged while being worked on at the Lockheed Martin Space Systems factory in Sunnyvale, California. The satellite fell to the floor as a team was turning it into a horizontal position. A NASA inquiry into the mishap determined that it was caused by a lack of procedural discipline throughout the facility. While the turn-over cart used during the procedure was in storage, a technician removed twenty-four bolts securing an adapter plate to it without documenting the action. The team subsequently using the cart to turn the satellite failed to check the bolts, as specified in the procedure, before attempting to move the satellite. Repairs to the satellite cost $135 million. Lockheed Martin agreed to forfeit all profit from the project to help pay for repair costs; they later took a $30 million charge relating to the incident. The remainder of the repair costs were paid by the United States government.

On another note, two more murder ballads. The first by Jimi Hendrix and then an off the beaten path tune, Chris Knight, a man with West Virginia roots sings of two brothers and an old-school Southern-style, bad-blood feud.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcYOy6I6OR8[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rYanTJCjmQ[/video]​

images

First time I skipped school,
we fell asleep on the beach.
When the tide came in,
both so fucking wet and cold.
Laughed all the way to the car.​

[img=200x200]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4E9rcDFSxPM/TdZjt0KZhDI/AAAAAAAAAnU/Z0pU1rSSRJU/s1600/if_you_can_read_this_you_are_literate_tshirt-p235513367688306051us15_400.jpg[/img]​

Literate, e.g., able to read and write, educated, schooled, well read, knowledgeable, lettered, and the list goes on.

I consider myself a literate person. I flatter myself that I can be amusing (admittedly, not always when I think I'm being amusing). But just because I'm literate, this doesn't mean ipso facto I can churn out good, gripping erotic fiction.

Truthfully, I consider myself more reader than writer. And every now and then, I run into a writing partner who drives this point home for me by transcending the quality of writing that I'm used to getting on the Internet. And don't get me wrong, I actually run into some very high quality writing especially here on BMRP. But TheSkirmisher can really put out writing that transcends the simple quality of being literate (as opposed to literature, which almost always has the adjective 'great' thrown in and tends to bore me) and becomes gripping, emotional story. I am lucky enough to write with him at the moment.

Another role player here on BMRP whose threads I stalk is Traveler. He finds great partners and creates with them deep, interesting story lines, e.g., A Photographer's Dilemma.

All of this means I'm inspired by writers like this to work that much harder in my own role play, to try and transcend mere pedestrian, literate prose and work toward something a bit grippier (to read.

Hopefully neither of these gentlemen read this thread. And in the case of Traveler, I should reiterate that he's got great writing partners, people worth checking out on their own status.

[img=270x340]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-s0_uNrrccTo/VFI7iOgqGvI/AAAAAAAAAMU/8f7gh3ogk3k/s550-no/road-rage.jpeg[/img]

[img=360x360]http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ab/68/60/ab6860d329860603254b3ed8606adf91.jpg[/img]​

I need more sleep, fewer nights waking hours before my alarm clock shatters the peace. I should cut back on caffeine consumption, exercise more, eat better. It's easier just to pick up a dark roast Venti to kick start my day (which by the way, is eight ounces more coffee than the tall cup listed on the chart).

the_caffeine_poster.gif

For a half second, I was fascinated. I read it as Secretary of a Call Girl. And I was like wow, this sounds like a really cool job. And what kind of call girl needs her own secretary? I mean is she like blowing the President of the United States?

Then I read closer and lost interest.

photo.jpg

Brand New, Never Before Seen, No Doubt Gloriously Amazing Episode of Peaky Blinders!
If I don't post much this evening, you know the dark reason why.

[img=800x432]http://i.ytimg.com/vi/6WGbooyyt5k/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]​

All these threads saying"comments welcome"and no one ever comments :/ I don't think I'll start my own, I'd just get depressed at the lack of replies... I love your signature.
I always think I don't drink that much caffeine, i mean usually it's just the one cup. Except... I also drink diet Pepsi and energy drinks... some days I'm sure I drink like 500mg but it's okay :D

starfish said:
All these threads saying"comments welcome"and no one ever comments :/ I don't think I'll start my own, I'd just get depressed at the lack of replies... I love your signature.
I always think I don't drink that much caffeine, i mean usually it's just the one cup. Except... I also drink diet Pepsi and energy drinks... some days I'm sure I drink like 500mg but it's okay :D

Well, I for one welcome your comment =) I just chatter here to no particular purpose. And I'm definitely a two cup a day girl (unless I do get a Venti at Starbucks, that more than satisfies my coffee addiction for a day). And let's not count the diet sodas I drink every day shall we?

Jolie said:
photodune-4166252-zucchini-xs-1-199x300.jpg

Things I've considered trying,

I've heard that receiving a blowjob while a woman has a mentholated cough drop or Altoid in her mouth creates an intriguing hot and cold sensation.

Wooden clothes pins as nipple clamps? I've been warned to avoid plastic clothes pins.

And things I've tried,

Hairbrushes, cucumbers (since I was a teen), being tied with things like scarves of course.

Too much information? Probably. And let's be honest, you probably don't care what I want to try or have tried. So why not read another person's advice on Five Everyday Household Items that Can Make You Scream.

Not TMI for me but... it would probably be for you if I countered that with my list :D

I really enjoy reading your posts. Your mind seems like a place I'd like to visit more often. (That's a socially acceptable thing to say, right? Oh no,I think I've lost perspective...)

Jolie said:
starfish said:

Well, I for one welcome your comment =) I just chatter here to no particular purpose. And I'm definitely a two cup a day girl (unless I do get a Venti at Starbucks, that more than satisfies my coffee addiction for a day). And let's not count the diet sodas I drink every day shall we?

I'm glad! :)
Oh no,I mean I'm actually a biology professor and energy drinks/diet sodas (unlike coffee) have an anticholinergic effect that prevents the caffeine from completely binding to the caffeine receptors which completely negates the common negative effects of caffeine.(a throwback to the xkcd comic on the previous page...)

Jolie said:
I know this is role-play, and some of that is expected, but a twenty sentence paragraph describing the "intimate details" of something simple like unwrapping a straw and inserting it in a glass of tea!

Ah, the challenge! Which doesn't take away from the fact that I agree with the sentiment almost entirely.

The light shimmered off her mustard yellow food court worker-bee uniform. Slowly, she picked up the straw and let it roll along the absurdly long fingers of her freckled left hand. Tithandianisi had always admired the slightly thicker plastic of the McDonald's straw and felt a frisson of excitement wend its way down her beautifully straight spine, courtesy of those years of therapy during high school and asked with baited breath, "May I?"

The man unleashed his most devastating Snidely Whiplash smile and said, "But of course my dear." He then watched, his great hawkish yellow eyes fixated on the slender carrot-topped woman with her absurdly long arms as she ran the straw under her pert little nose and inhaled the scent of the paper wrapped plastic. But before she could actually begin the artistic process of unwrapping the straw, Sir Broderick had to ask a question. "I was reading the teleprompter for our scene just now and wondered, "Did you actually mean 'baited' breath like you had fishhook breath?"

The woman blushed. "I'll confess the thought of 'baited' did pass through my mind, but I definitely meant bated when I had the thought."

Broderick nodded. "I never doubted you for a minute my dear."

She smiled and slowly, with agonizing precision, gently tore the tip of the paper covering the straw from the red plastic and then pushed the paper down bit by bit, so it kind of scrunched down on itself like a paper slinky. When she finished, she put the paper on the table and let a few drops of water hit it, so the paper uncurled like a snake. Squealing, she stared into Broderick's disturbingly yellow eyes and said, "So much fun."

With a salacious wink, she dropped the straw into her iced tea. In the background, the counter called order 307 and Broderick rose to get their Happy Meals.
On his return, Broderick commented. “You do realize that was only sixteen sentences?”

Tithandianisi made that annoying little snort she did when challenged. “I knew you couldn’t resist commenting; and that my dear Broderick, brings us to the required twenty.”

Will you be offended if I admit to laughing out loud at this? :D
I'm sorry, I'm spamming your thread. I'll stop!

Starfish!

Loved the tip about energy drinks. Wow! I didn't know that and love knowing it now. As for being spam! Get out of here girl. You're the opposite of SPAM, you're the fresh breeze that make a girl smile and inspires me to keep posting.

Thank you so much for dropping into my thread this morning and sharing a metaphorical cup of coffee with me. Now let's go get some energy drinks ;)

Jolie said:
Starfish!

Loved the tip about energy drinks. Wow! I didn't know that and love knowing it now. As for being spam! Get out of here girl. You're the opposite of SPAM, you're the fresh breeze that make a girl smile and inspires me to keep posting.

Thank you so much for dropping into my thread this morning and sharing a metaphorical cup of coffee with me. Now let's go get some energy drinks ;)

Haha. Thank you, now I feel bad I deleted my whole journal, all 7 posts of it.
But if it gets 44 views and no one says a thing.... means something was wrong with it. So it deserves to go!
Maybe I feel better just having written it... at least that sounds nice. Really, I waited for 2 hours, maybe I'm impatient and used to faster forums, but I was already kinda uncomfortable writing all that personal stuff. So many people just secretly reading it without saying a word made it so much worse. So it's gone now. I'm sorry you never got to read it!

starfish said:
But if it gets 44 views and no one says a thing.... means something was wrong with it. So it deserves to go!

Maybe I feel better just having written it... at least that sounds nice. Really, I waited for 2 hours, maybe I'm impatient and used to faster forums, but I was already kinda uncomfortable writing all that personal stuff. So many people just secretly reading it without saying a word made it so much worse. So it's gone now. I'm also you never got to read it. Maybe it's for the best, at least you still like me! Reading the stupid stuff I wrote could have changed that, who knows... haha
I'm so stupid.

Hehe. I didn't expect anyone to read this to be honest. But I had to have an outlet for my spastic sense of humor. I used to post everywhere on the forums, but I got one of these text,

Saw that you responded to this thread in Semiprivate Talk. I'd like you to take a look at the site rules again and pay close attention V. NECROING THREADS. Remember not to reply to things older than a month unless you have something relevant to add.

Well, I guess it's their sandbox, so they get to make the rules. But in my defense, it was a thread on the first page (who looks at the date of threads on the first page, lol!) and it said something like click me or don't click me. The person was testing out the forum. I was new too and I can't resist anything that says click me, so I left a little message saying hey I clicked or some such hoping to make a friend (I was still new here).

Then I read in the rules and guidelines that they frown on colored text and I'm like the worst offender of colored text (partly because I'm practically blind when it comes to reading, I'm talking major nearsightedness, so I like color, it stands out a bit for me). Anyway, rather than worry about what date a thread is posted or what color I made the text, I deleted a lot of my posts and decided to focus on posting on my own nice safe thread where no one is going to send me PMs saying hey you necroed that thread even though it's on the first page.

And to be honest, I'm happy with that approach, I can be as spastic and silly as I want in my journal and every now and then a wonderful person like you pops in to make my day.

Hey, if you write a journal, I'll read it. But if it makes you uncomfortable, don't do it. And you know that list of things I've tried. Well, that's just a few things. Trust me, I did stuff that was so outrageously stupid when I was younger. Not saying you did, just that I pushed the envelope a lot. I try to be a bit more chill in life now, but not always =)

Later Star!

Jolie said:
starfish said:

Maybe I feel better just having written it... at least that sounds nice. Really, I waited for 2 hours, maybe I'm impatient and used to faster forums, but I was already kinda uncomfortable writing all that personal stuff. So many people just secretly reading it without saying a word made it so much worse. So it's gone now. I'm also you never got to read it. Maybe it's for the best, at least you still like me! Reading the stupid stuff I wrote could have changed that, who knows... haha
I'm so stupid.

Hehe. I didn't expect anyone to read this to be honest. But I had to have an outlet for my spastic sense of humor. I used to post everywhere on the forums, but I got one of these text,

Saw that you responded to this thread in Semiprivate Talk. I'd like you to take a look at the site rules again and pay close attention V. NECROING THREADS. Remember not to reply to things older than a month unless you have something relevant to add.

Well, I guess it's their sandbox, so they get to make the rules. But in my defense, it was a thread on the first page (who looks at the date of threads on the first page, lol!) and it said something like click me or don't click me. The person was testing out the forum. I was new too and I can't resist anything that says click me, so I left a little message saying hey I clicked or some such hoping to make a friend (I was still new here).

Then I read in the rules and guidelines that they frown on colored text and I'm like the worst offender of colored text (partly because I'm practically blind when it comes to reading, I'm talking major nearsightedness, so I like color, it stands out a bit for me). Anyway, rather than worry about what date a thread is posted or what color I made the text, I deleted a lot of my posts and decided to focus on posting on my own nice safe thread where no one is going to send me PMs saying hey you necroed that thread even though it's on the first page.

No one looks at the date of a thread on the first place. If your forum is so pathetic it gets so few replies that in some subforums.the first page threads are MONTHS old, do you think the best way to go about it is to DRIVE MORE PEOPLE AWAY? Like wow. Good luck having rules when there's no one left to follow them after you drove everyone away.

I need to take a shower. Like so badly. I'll brb

I really like reading your journal, it's one of the best things here.

Jolie said:
And to be honest, I'm happy with that approach, I can be as spastic and silly as I want in my journal and every now and then a wonderful person like you pops in to make my day.

Hey, if you write a journal, I'll read it. But if it makes you uncomfortable, don't do it. And you know that list of things I've tried. Well, that's just a few things. Trust me, I did stuff that was so outrageously stupid when I was younger. Not saying you did, just that I pushed the envelope a lot. I try to be a bit more chill in life now, but not always =)

Later Star!

That's stupid, you should use more colors! There's another person writing a journal here and she uses all kinds of shades of pink and yellow! You have a good reason to, please use them! We'll see if they'll ban you for that, will show what this website is worth.
I don't know... I guess I wouldn't have been so uncomfortable if someone said something, but they didn't even after I posted about it...
I don't know if I want to rewrite it. But it's all I have to say right now. And it's not pretty.
Oh

starfish said:
I don't know if I want to rewrite it. But it's all I have to say right now. And it's not pretty.

Everything's pretty in pink. For example, I think I eluded to this in an earlier post,

I once woke up alone in a Hotel room surrounded by my own vomit. The guy I was with walked out when I started getting sick. When I woke up, head pounding, I spent the next hour or so scrubbing the carpet and cleaning so no one would know. Is that crazy or what?

See isn't that pretty! Plus you'll note I used a really, really small hard to read font and I italicized it. *nods* Yep, much prettier in pink. Just another one of life's hard lessons. Two years on prozac didn't hurt.

You know one of the things I like about BMRP. I can be honest here about my fantasies no matter how extreme. I can even be honest with myself in my journal here, because it's relatively private and anonymous. And I can go back and delete stuff later after I decide I was way too honest in a post.

This one might end up in that category ;)

Jolie said:
starfish said:

Everything's pretty in pink. For example, I think I eluded to this in an earlier post,

You know one of the things I like about BMRP. I can be honest here about my fantasies no matter how extreme. I can even be honest with myself in my journal here, because it's relatively private and anonymous. And I can go back and delete stuff later after I decide I was way too honest in a post.

This one might end up in that category ;)

Haha, I won't quote it then ;)
But most forums are indexed/searchable by search engines :/ the ones that say they aren't are rp forums and that dead forum where you "necroed" a thread.
This is a public forum I think...
But hmm...

starfish said:
But most forums are indexed/searchable by search engines :/ the ones that say they aren't are rp forums and that dead forum where you "necroed" a thread.
But hmm...

Oh I can live with Google searching out this post as long as I don't link it to my actual Facebook profile. After all, mom and dad don't need to know everything there little girl has got up to since leaving home (it would crush them, for example, to know I sometimes use "there" instead of "their" in a sentence) . In the meantime, I'm busy writing out responses to role plays that make my relatively tame past look angelic by comparison =)

Jolie said:
starfish said:
But hmm...

Oh I can live with Google searching out this post as long as I don't link it to my actual Facebook profile. After all, mom and dad don't need to know everything there little girl has got up to since leaving home (it would crush them, for example, to know I sometimes use "there" instead of "their" in a sentence) . In the meantime, I'm busy writing out responses to role plays that make my relatively tame past look angelic by comparison =)

In the meanwhile, my request thread has no one interested... my only limitations in it are that I play submissive (not necessarily meek or withdrawn ) female characters and no sexually explicit scenes, at least not written out by me. I even said sex is fine and rape is fine, just not explicitly rp'ing them together. I didn't say no murder, manipulation, torture, kidnapping, and so on. Nothing. I didn't even limit the time period!
It's either that I didn't include ideas of my own (I said suggest/let's discuss in pms) or that second post where I say I expect them to write every day unless there's an emergency, or if it's really interesting and they write a lot, 3 times a week. Is that so unreasonable?

I'm happy you have so many going on!
I guess you're right, were anonymous here. At least until we aren't.

starfish said:
In the meanwhile, my request thread has no one interested... my only limitations in it are that I play submissive (not necessarily meek or withdrawn ) female characters and no sexually explicit scenes, at least not written out by me. I even said sex is fine and rape is fine, just not explicitly rp'ing them together. I didn't say no murder, manipulation, torture, kidnapping, and so on. Nothing. I didn't even limit the time period!

I'd role play with you, but my fantasies are submissive also =) You seem more than reasonable, dozens of scenarios would work given those parameters, fun scenarios.

Updated My Status. On another note, at 81 posts, I am now an official presence on these boards at 0.01 percent of total posts!

Jolie said:
starfish said:

I'd role play with you, but my fantasies are submissive also =) You seem more than reasonable, dozens of scenarios would work given those parameters, fun scenarios.

No, two submissives don't work out, that's a given!

I hope someone will show interest... I'm not in a hurry but I was surprised no one showed any interest at all. Maybe they need more time?

Back
Top Bottom