Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jolie's Journal (Comments Welcome) [First Post Has Status]

A bunch of us work in a 105 year old former boarding house. It might be a bit older; I've been using the 105 year number for a few years now. And I wouldn't swear that the number was ever completely accurate. I think I read it on a plaque that hung on a wall when I first came here. But I knocked it down that first day and they never hung it back up.

Anyway, it's got a lot of small rooms, one of which is my office. We keep to ourselves. As long as we get our work done, our 70-plus-year-old boss, who wears a cowboy hat and boots and is a sweetheart, doesn't complain. I've got a small refrigerator in my office, a few bottles of alcohol, a window that I crack open if I want to smoke a joint (I'm not confessing here, I'm just saying, it's an option and by the way, my boss smokes cigarettes in his office routinely, opening the window and closing the door, it's illegal and we can all smell it, but no one has complained), and I have (looking over my shoulder and counting) three pillows and a nice thick blanket, 'cause I sleep on the floor at times. And I've got all my lighting and photography gear stored in corners.

It's a good gig. This morning I came in before six to get some work done. I parked in a different spot and didn't turn on the lights. Once I got this quick little project done, I pulled out my pillows and blanket and went to sleep for an hour or so.

So then I decided to futz until noon, since I'd already got what I really needed to get done, done. Futzing means playing about on Blue Moon or what not.

So here I am in my office, door closed, getting ready to do a quick post on my Journal and someone's fist starts pounding on my door.

This never, never happens! I quickly x-out of Chrome, because you just don't know and open the door. It's my sweet old boss. He just wanted to make sure I was alive, because he thought he spotted my car and hadn't seen me.

Shouldn't have x'd out Chrome. Now to redo the post. Oh screw it, I don't even remember exactly what I was going to say.

*****​

images

So I'll start with another idea. This is a role play idea.

I have this vision of a woman with the same fantasies that appear on my F-List going into a priest on a regular basis confessing her steamy, erotic, utterly taboo and kinky fantasies to him. Heck, maybe there is some reality mixed in, I haven't got that far into this concept yet. Maybe they are real or maybe she's just lying.

You know walking up to the booth and crossing herself. Then saying, "Bless me father for I have sinned. My last confession was a week ago. You remember it, I'm sure."

It's safe. He can't betray the confessional. It's free.

These two people interacting through this booth. What does he think and do when he leaves? Is he aroused? Disgusted? Intrigued?

What if he doubts her stories. What if she brings pictures. What if she decides to interact with him on some other level or he with her? I have no idea what would happen exactly.

But the point of two people in enforced proximity, one sharing her darkest fantasies, is a fun one to me. It's not original by any means.

Is your writing fresh and original? Do you need help trying to sound like everyone else? If so, consider,

In no time, you'll never worry about being too fresh again. You'll sound just like everyone else. Click the pic to go to the site!

I hate to go against the grain, Jolie, but as we all know, it's not rocket science, and at the end of the day, it's as plain as the nose on your face that you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Mr Quixotic said:
I hate to go against the grain, Jolie, but as we all know, it's not rocket science, and at the end of the day, it's as plain as the nose on your face that you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Be still my beating heart! Now that there's writing!

Hmmm...

It might be possible to make a silk purse out of a female pigs ear given a high enough level of technological advancement... assuming the bhor model to be true, you could use a device to deconstruct the matter down to its subatomic particles, the reconstruct a silk purse... *shrugs *

Or you could feed a bunch of silkworms parts of the sows ear as a protien supplement for a more indirect route...

A pain in the ass yes but not impossible...

Pazzo said:
Or you could feed a bunch of silkworms parts of the sows ear as a protien supplement for a more indirect route...

A pain in the ass yes but not impossible...

I like the indirect route. Maybe it's just because I find an occasional pain in the ass kind of sexy. And I'm talking spanking before you get any ideas!

Oh yes, and I like Pazzo. We're going into the silk purse from sow's ear manufacturing business once the zombie invasion takes place.

There's a reason for that, but I'm not going to tell you what it is until I know for sure, you're not going to be one of the zombies!

Pazzo said:
So long as Daryl gets eaten in some horribly slow and painful way i am okay with it (he looks like an asshole ex boss of mine )

Daryl's toast!

Zombie-toast-Sm.jpg

We can feed him to the silk worms.

Rough story concept,

Five Years Ago

A young runaway ends up under the control of a vicious trafficker. There's an undercover cop whose about to get the evidence needed to put away this trafficker. It's hard because the bad guy is smart and stays away from the real dirty work. He's grown close to the young runaway and tries to protect her a bit.

The trafficker finds out and promises the runway if she helps set up the cop, makes him look dirty, then he'll give the girl $10,000 and let her leave him to start a new life. She does it. She helps frame the cop and he ends up resigning from the force to avoid jail time. His wife divorces him and he barely escapes having to register as a sex offender for life. The ex-cop knows this girl framed him. But he lets it go. He can't prove his innocence and what are you going to do to a teenage runaway when the real bad guy is this trafficker.

Present Day

The girl never did get away. In fact, she's now directly working for the trafficer as his assistant and he introduced the early twenties girl to people as his adopted daughter. She no longer turns tricks or works the street. Instead, she's handling finances and helping to launder the money. At night, she's attending college. Her goal is to graduate and finally get away from this guy. Even if she's sick to her stomach working for him, she's also scared of him.

Five years ago, she was high all the time and has almost no memory of the undercover cop and what she did to him. All she knows is that her life got better after she helped the trafficker. It was like she suddenly became someone to him and he started helping her out. So even though she's sick and hates what she does, she also has this feeling of gratitude to the man.

When the ex-cop meets the girl again walking across campus. She literally appears to have no memory of the guy whose life she destroyed. She's beautiful, dressed in white, and wearing expensive jewelry. But he's sure its the same girl. And she's still working for that asshole. He's been working private security. But now he has a mission in life. Take down those that took him down.

Another story idea and I confess my ideas are rarely entirely original,

A ninety-five year old grandmother in a care facility, forgotten, ignored, invisible. One day she finds herself magically returned to her teenage body, but still with her old memories. She ends up attending high school with her own grandchildren and life has really changed in the last seventy seven or so years.

Rough, just the gist of an idea.

Ah Jolie, I'm in awe at your ability to take one little word, phrase or concept, and turn it into a creative and humourous post, or find an entirely appropriate image. Now that you're back, I no longer need cracked.com.

Mr Quixotic said:
Ah Jolie, I'm in awe at your ability to take one little word, phrase or concept, and turn it into a creative and humourous post, or find an entirely appropriate image. Now that you're back, I no longer need cracked.com.

A minor goals in my life is to make people laugh, smile, and feel a bit lighter. Luckily, I receive in return wit and fun and beautifully biting sarcasm from so many others here on this board such as yourself.

So anyway, I was driving home tonight. Long, long day. Got to make up for barely working these last four months. I pulled over and sat in a cafe for an hour while traffic subsided. And I made a decision. By the time I turn 29, I plan to get married. I've got two candidates in mind.

One,

The fun, but financially unstable younger guy who gives me a $1,000 and drags me to Vegas when I'm down, but we fight like cats and dogs at times.

images

or,

Two,

The older, financially established guy who likes the hell out of me, but is a little (not going to use the word boring) settled.

images

Life is full of choices. I had planned to flip a coin. But I'm pretty sure I'm going with No. 1.

I've been chatting with November Bleeds about stories where a couple fall in love and are separated and then meet again later. Sort of hooking up with your ex-stories. And I pointed him in the direction of a number of novels that I've enjoyed, which illustrate this story line.

But I forgot,

You Are Still Here, written by Xin Yi Wu, the author who also wrote To Our Eventually Lost Youth, which was made into a movie called So Young directed by Vicky Zhao. It's not a happy romance. The couple have vastly different personalities and battle through misunderstandings and fears.

After they broke up, I read the scene where a woman throws a drink in her face and we find out the heroine has been having an affair with a married man that I knew it wasn't going to be my mother's romance:

The lady who proclaimed herself as Mrs Xu [THE WIFE] smiled demurely as she sized Yun Jin [The Heroine] up. Then she spoke harshly “You don’t look bad, certainly not a slut. Xu Zhi Heng’s taste has improved. I never understood it though, why are good-looking Mainland women like yourself okay with being a kept woman?”

The alcohol was finally cleaned off and Yun Jin deftly swept aside a clump of hair that was plastered to her forehead. She smiled as she retorted “I am equally puzzled; why do you Taiwanese become abandoned wives when you hit middle-age?”

“You’re too much!” the smile vanished from Mrs Xu’s face as her beautiful hand came swinging round again.

Yun Jin was quick to grab the hand that was on the offensive as her tone became icy “Mrs Xu, I was in the wrong so I’ll accept the alcohol you splashed at me. But sorry, I’m not about to let you slap me in public."

tumblr_lwuj85yq3q1qc5shro1_500.png

8834fe5694c01f202b13d80a9edde71e.jpg

funny-rotten-ecards2.jpg

And this one is for Quix,

ecard4.jpg

Just kidding about the last bit, you're one of the most decent guys I know on this board. So take that unnamed "other guys," you've just been slammed!

People seeking to make money really milk the veteran angle, I've been invited to something called Dabstock, a "Cannabaceutical Celebration of Colorado and Medicinal Marijuana-Infused Dabsgiving Fundraiser for Veterans." It's a five day event starting April 16, 2015, as near as I can tell.

But don't worry if you can't make it to Denver that weekend, the organizers claim,

"If you are unable to make it to Colorado this Dabstock and are interested in the $20/gram NugRun Denver Wax special, your donation will be accepted at any time leading up to or during the actual event and your shatter made available for local, Los Angeles pickup or delivery anywhere after 4/23/15 until 5/1/2015.

Of course, you may choose to donate in any amount at any time, before, during or after #Dabstock Denver. I am sure the disabled veterans will appreciate anything you are able and willing to donate.
"

I'm sure the veterans will appreciate it. But I also think there is a much more direct route to giving money to disabled veterans than umm the organizer of Dabstock. Try checking out, for example, Give.Org, which rates charities.

Full disclosure, I know at least one of the organizers of Dabstock and he is in fact a disabled veteran and quite the cool guy. So now you know I mock my friends behind their back.

I am a bitch.

For those wondering what a dab is, you can check out this post on the Weed Blog. I'd tell you it's hash oil lit by a butane lighter. But I'm not sure that's technically correct. I've tried it, but I'm not a big dab girl myself.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0EiujcV3Tg[/video]

Will be gone most of today and maybe working through the weekend.

Jolie said:
And this one is for Quix,

ecard4.jpg

Just kidding about the last bit, you're one of the most decent guys I know on this board. So take that unnamed "other guys," you've just been slammed!

My only response to that, is:

"It doesn't matter what they say, as long as they're talking about you."

Jolie said:
So anyway, I was driving home tonight. Long, long day. Got to make up for barely working these last four months. I pulled over and sat in a cafe for an hour while traffic subsided. And I made a decision. By the time I turn 29, I plan to get married. I've got two candidates in mind.

One,

The fun, but financially unstable younger guy who gives me a $1,000 and drags me to Vegas when I'm down, but we fight like cats and dogs at times.

images

Not that my opinion carries much weight, but I'd say go for this one. Possibly because I think fighting like cats and dogs at times is a good thing?

Mr Quixotic said:

Not that my opinion carries much weight, but I'd say go for this one. Possibly because I think fighting like cats and dogs at times is a good thing?

I don't disagree.

DmsVIhY.jpg

KA5wISY.jpg

CObvkH5.jpg

nE0prMO.jpg

fBrg9SZ.jpg

The good old days? And they wonder why some girls aren't exactly thrilled with the whole going back in time concept.

meh, I have always been thrilled by both ends of the coin. I think the past like this is why the Dominatrix concept has become so popular...

(Aside from blowing smoke in someones face thing, that's a free invitation to an ass beating, and not the fun enjoyable erotic kind)

Pazzo said:
meh, I have always been thrilled by both ends of the coin. I think the past like this is why the Dominatrix concept has become so popular...

(Aside from blowing smoke in someones face thing, that's a free invitation to an ass beating, and not the fun enjoyable erotic kind)

Nicely said. And by the way reading your posts often seem to leave me hungry. I can't remember the last time I had a loaded baked potato and now I am yearning for a steak. Some guys like chubby girls right?

Back
Top Bottom