Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jolie's Journal (Comments Welcome) [First Post Has Status]

Jolie

Star

Post Rate: Stupid Slow Post Rate

[img=479x352]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PTZQ2h5nuvA/VEijQzLUZAI/AAAAAAAAAII/oh9iTT3ch5A/w958-h705-no/DSC_1372_pe%2B-%2BCopy.jpg[/img]​

RE: Jolie's Journal of Endearing Excuses

Do not watch the below video. Images will be seared into your brain. Especially, do not watch this video at work. Never!

[video=vimeo]http://vimeo.com/37145630[/video]

You have been warned.

Skywise.wolfrider said:
Damn girl - I should have taken your warning on the video! lol

Lol, oh my yes! I watched that in stunned shock. And then I had to pollute someone else's mind, hence, my subtle trap =)

I just gotta say, I am so happy you shared that video! It made my day xD

Solsby said:
I just gotta say, I am so happy you shared that video! It made my day xD

As one freak to another, I'm happy. Oh and as an odd little tidbit of information, the sound of the howls comes from actual sampled wolf howls.

I doubt I'll post much tonight or at least not until late. I got invited out to a really nice Shanghai style restaurant.

Today, I am out of the house for probably five hours. This means that while I will be checking PMs and reading posts, it will be on my little tablet and I can't do any meaningful correspondence back.

Please accept my delay and know I am eager to resume writing once I am back home.

sleepy_cats_6.jpg

I'm a sleepy girl today. And I must drive into the City to drop people off at the airport. Then I may try to catch up on my sleep. So a slow post Monday.

RE: Jolie's Journal of Endearing Excuses (Comments Welcome, but Not Required)

Merci beaucoup j'aime divertir

Posts for later today and sometime tomorrow will be slow to non-existent. I somehow got suckered into spending three hours in a car today to go to a meeting that I have no interest in and can make no conceivably useful contribution to based on the fact that, "Hey, your parents live down that way, you should go." Now I won't get to have dinner with my parents, because they'll all want to go out to dinner after the meeting, so my mom says, "When you get done,have them drop you off and you can crash on the couch and we'll run you to the train station in the morning. Now this does not mean I won't be online! I will check Blue Moon, I may do a few social posts like games, etc. But typing substantive posts on my little Ipad Mini ... may not be happening unless I get really motivated to do the two finger hunt and peck on my virtual keyboard."

Christina+Aguilera+Cartoon-11.jpg

Playing catch up on my posts today.

Ana%C3%AFs-Nin-quote-3.jpg

20081028145716.jpg

01d37e0b1cb26c3893d5721033586caa.jpg

I am reasonably grammatical when I write (emphasis on the word reasonably). But my ability to actually write decent fiction is much more marginal. This means when I re-read something I've recently written, I cringe.

Example,

Suzy Anne Yokely squatted in the field outside the Flying J Truckstop. Six months out of Harlan County, Kentucky, she'd followed the old Indian Fort mountain trails all the way into Ohio. From there, she'd hitched her way across country, mainly with truckers who weren't adverse to a 19 year old girl's company, until she hit the outer Chicago area. She'd ended up laying out the last trucker with a tire iron and fed up with not having any cash, she planned to hit the main truckstop cash register around 2:00 a.m. when most of the truckers were asleep and there wasn't much incidental traffic. It was a bit crazy, but she'd get a hell of a lot more money from a good sized operation like this than some chicken shit 7-11.

Her plan was simple. Go in with her sawed off loaded with rock salt. If she had to shoot, it would knock whatever asshole was acting up on his or her ass. If necessary, she'd pull her .38 snub out of her belt and get real. Some asshole had apparently abandoned a bad-ass Indian Chief Classic out front of the main entrance. At least it has been sitting there since early in afternoon. She'd casually checked it out and it looked like someone had done a bad job of hot wiring it and then decided to leave it here. Suzy planned to use that motorcycle as her getaway vehicle when she walked out of the truck stop with her cash. Later, she'd circle back and pick up her tent and other gear.

She glanced up at the sky, watching as clouds rolled over a Harvest moon. It was time. Standing up, the five nine inch girl stood up. She wore black calf-high boots with four inch spiked heels that made her even taller and skin tight, black leggings that outlined a perfect set of legs and allowed one to see just the bottom of her perfect ass. Her top was belted tightly at her narrow waist and extended down to just barely cover the "V" between her legs. Her breasts, very firm and a large d-cup, were tightly cupped by the faded Iron Maiden concert t-shirt she wore. Her hair, silky and black, went all the way to her waist, and her light, hazel eyes were outlined with dark eye makeup. Her skin was pale, her expression grim. "Shit!" she said outloud. "No fucking way am I getting away with this." With those words, she opened the breach of her 10 guage and loaded in two rock salt loaded shells. Then she pulled a latex death skull mask from her bag, pulled it on over hear head and walked across the pavement to the entrance of the Flying J. Glancing to the left, she saw the Chief was still there ready to carry her ass out of here.

Opening the door, she stepped in and pointed the shotgun at the tall, skinny kid manning the register. "Give me your fucking money!"

Was there an echo here? She could have sworn .... "Fuck!" A man who looked not much older than her own nineteen years was pointing his gun at the same kid. "Dude," She said in her slow as molasses Kentucky drawl. "Fucking uncool. I've been planning this heist for months, filed permits with the city and everything." She kept her shot gun pointed at the skinny kid who looked like he'd peed his pants. But she was holding the shot gun with one hand now, because the other was creeping down to her belt where she kept her snub nose, the same snub ones she'd used to put a bullet in Danny Parker's head, the asshole who'd raped and traumatized her little sister Bobbie Anne. All four of her sisters had the middle name Anne after their mother. Her three bothers had the middle name Jared after their dad. Hey, no one ever said her parents had every screw tightened down. They'd mainly been good at fucking and cooking meth. Which might explain why her mom was buried in the town's indigent cemetery and her dad was doing three consecutive life terms in Kentucky's Little Sandy Correctional Complex.

Unrealistic. Badly written. On par with almost any scene found in a direct to video, B grade, car-chase and explosion action flick. Now I do want to keep the meet cute concept, but almost everything else needs to be changed.

So I'm thinking Air Force One. Dirty Bombs. And a cute boy and girl terrorist. They meet.

"Hey! I'm bombing Air Force One! Buzz out of here." She says with a sexy wriggle of her belly-dancing toned Southern Egyptian hips.

The boy's eyes widen in recognition. He then adjusts his intricately fashioned you're-going-to-like-the-way-you-feel-hair-rug-for-balding-terrorists explosive contraption, gives a manly thrust of his own hips, and says, "Didn't we go to the same high school?"

Not over the top enough?

badwritingdemotivationalposter.jpg

Maybe not.​

Busy end of the week with my unexpected Thursday trip and visiting folks. But I'm back home now and had wonderful, refreshing sleep last night. So I'm hoping to catch up with my posts.

Catching Up on My Posts!

tinkerbell.jpg

tumblr_naiwzqSCKN1qd4z2ko3_400.gif

I know this is role-play, and some of that is expected, but a twenty sentence paragraph describing the "intimate details" of something simple like unwrapping a straw and inserting it in a glass of tea!

Ah, the challenge! Which doesn't take away from the fact that I agree with the sentiment almost entirely.

The light shimmered off her mustard yellow food court worker-bee uniform. Slowly, she picked up the straw and let it roll along the absurdly long fingers of her freckled left hand. Tithandianisi had always admired the slightly thicker plastic of the McDonald's straw and felt a frisson of excitement wend its way down her beautifully straight spine, courtesy of those years of therapy during high school and asked with baited breath, "May I?"

The man unleashed his most devastating Snidely Whiplash smile and said, "But of course my dear." He then watched, his great hawkish yellow eyes fixated on the slender carrot-topped woman with her absurdly long arms as she ran the straw under her pert little nose and inhaled the scent of the paper wrapped plastic. But before she could actually begin the artistic process of unwrapping the straw, Sir Broderick had to ask a question. "I was reading the teleprompter for our scene just now and wondered, "Did you actually mean 'baited' breath like you had fishhook breath?"

The woman blushed. "I'll confess the thought of 'baited' did pass through my mind, but I definitely meant bated when I had the thought."

Broderick nodded. "I never doubted you for a minute my dear."

She smiled and slowly, with agonizing precision, gently tore the tip of the paper covering the straw from the red plastic and then pushed the paper down bit by bit, so it kind of scrunched down on itself like a paper slinky. When she finished, she put the paper on the table and let a few drops of water hit it, so the paper uncurled like a snake. Squealing, she stared into Broderick's disturbingly yellow eyes and said, "So much fun."

With a salacious wink, she dropped the straw into her iced tea. In the background, the counter called order 307 and Broderick rose to get their Happy Meals.
On his return, Broderick commented. “You do realize that was only sixteen sentences?”

Tithandianisi made that annoying little snort she did when challenged. “I knew you couldn’t resist commenting; and that my dear Broderick, brings us to the required twenty.”

black_1024x1024_pe.jpg

Tonight I'm ribbons, curls, and bows,
in skirt that dances when I whirl.
All silk from my head to my toes
Tonight I'm ribbons, curls, and bows.
A girl that positively glows,
with glitter and necklace of pearl.
Tonight I'm ribbons, curls, and bows,
in skirt that dances when I whirl.​

RE: Jolie's Journal (Comments Welcome, but Not Required) [First Post Has My Status]

So people don't have to wade through all the silly, irreverent stuff I post, I've decided to just update my first post in this thread with my current status, which this morning will shortly be,

Post Rate: Slow Until this Afternoon

[img=480x270]http://cdn.desktopwallpapers4.me/wallpapers/photography/1920x1080/2/19158-girl-lying-on-the-road-1920x1080-photography-wallpaper.jpg[/img]

RE: Jolie's Journal (Comments Welcome, but Not Required) [First Post Has My Status]

Elli-Ingram-All-Caught-Up-500x500-e1402922824447.jpg

All Caught Up With My Posting!!!

Post Rate: Distracted by Thoughts of Shoes, but Coming Along (October 7, 2014)

AY4351.jpg

Post Rate: Hopefully More Posts Tomorrow (October 8, 2014)

unwell.jpg

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtE-LlJGPyU[/video]

addiction
tight, soft, and sexy
pretty pink bows, thin black straps
flat sandals, thigh high boots, four inch pumps
black and pink and blue and brown
hurt, but so dreamy
love my shoes​

cover_hi.jpg

[img=512x384]http://www.wallpaperist.com/wallpapers/Games/girl-with-gun,cute,sexy-beauty-1024-768.jpg[/img]

Jolie

Born on a naval base
Child of a submariner
Lived in Greece
Studied in New York
Overcame a tendency toward jealousy
Worked as a waitress
Challenged by lust
Personal traits are a desire to be spanked and teased
Always eager
Never shy
Best known for her salacious winks​