Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Women and Hentai

Ivory11

Star
Yes yes, we all know, if you're on here, odds are you've rubbed one out (or in) to some cartoon fucking, so that's out of the way, women and hentai.

Hentai is, like gaming, the kinda thing that would have a majority male audience and is mostly made for that market, huge chested women throwing themselves on every dick they see? seems like a very male sexual fantasy to me XD but recently I was driving past an anime themed party in Melbourne (looking through the window as I drove by like a kid going past a fireworks and ice cream factory) and something dawned on me... at least half of the attendees were women, and I thought back to some of the anime conventions I've gone to and remembered that at least half the attendees, also female, and now, sitting at my computer I had a crazy thought... what if the ratio of women who like hentai is higher than the 0.001% I previously thought?

so, female hentai artists, female members who like some 2D fucking, some differences in the hentai made for men compared to the hentai made for women (if there is any)and so on and so forth, discus!

Back
Top Bottom