Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No limit F Searching For Dark and Twisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddys_nastywhore

Super-Earth
I am back after a long break and craving some good roleplay. Lately I have been wanting to play on the darker more twisted side, but I'm open to any good pitch or story line. I love smut, I am a very sexual kinky female who loses interest if there isn't good sex scenes. I'd say I like to play around 70% Smut to 30% Story but that number is not set in stone. To me plot helps make the smut even more delicious.

I'm no type picky on where we roleplay, but I do like my partners to write in 3rd person and write a few paragraphs. Not only do I appreciate details, but I also enjoy a partner who isn't afraid to add their two cents and create their own drama or plot points.

I have zero limits and ten to fall more on the kinky, raunchy side. I understand not everyone agrees with my fetishes and I respect all limits.

I have hundreds of plots in my head that can be mixed around depending on pairing or era.

Era:
Victoria
Medieval
Modern
1920s
Western

Pairings:
Band
Gang/Mob
Brothers bestfriend x sister
College/High School
Actor x Actress
Human x vampire

Those are just the top of my head, I am very open with pairings as long as we can come up with a strong plot to go wih it.

**Right now I'm craving no limit dark rp based modern or Victorian. Thinking cult or Jack the Ripper like**​

RE: No limit Lit Sub looking for Lit Dom

Let me think, your thread interested me thus far. I've my bio posted in my profile if you're curious and want to take a look.

Now, I've an idea to suggest to you, even though I'm not much into sex torture and such as I stated into my profile. If you're willing to create a story, then I'll of course get into more details as the story proceeds depending on plot and the nature of our own characters.

The plot idea I am thinking about would be like this :

It is set in the modern era. Your character sees and envisions things, she's even abused at home by her parents and is a student at college. Even though YC have been to multiple professionals about it, YC can't seem to find people who would understand her and resorts to drastic measures to seek release. Following an accident of some sorts YC is finally referred to MC who happens to be there on the scene of the occurrence and asks the headmaster if he can actually propone the suspension and allow him to investigate. He is a psychologist trained in various subjects of psychology. The trouble is that he didn't expect such a pretty person to end up in his office and he wasn't even sure that he wanted to take up the case particularly after listening to her case history.

Even though YC is adamant and hurting herself and constantly getting into trouble, MC seems to pop out in places where they shouldn't be and eventually YC starts to warm up more to MC. Even though YC and mine finally seem to be working along together just fine and progressed into a friendship, MC has some dark secrets YC does not know about, secrets that could entirely shift the idea of his character, will YC surrender to him? Will he show the darker side of him to her? - that has yet to be seen.

Anyhow it's a random brainstorm plot, you can modify/add to it if you like I've no qualms about that.

Extra Notes :
-You should be able to create your own character.
-I'd appreciate if you post at least one paragraph in your posts
-Be literate in such a way that I may understand what you are trying to convey.

Other than that, more or less everything is fine. Hit me up if you're interested in such a plot.
Cheers!

ZC =)

RE: No limit Lit Sub looking for Lit Dom

Nastybabygirl said:
I am lookin for something in praticular and I will explain it so we don't waste each other's time. I am lookng for a long term rp that mixes plot, smut, drama, romance, and anything else that is exciting. I love the idea of two people coming together and creating a story so well developed its like your reading a book. I am looking for at least a paragraph but hope for more. I tend to play my characters with a submissive nature so please don't ask me to dominate. Not all my roleplays have the sub/dom role, but I still prefer a dominate, manly man feeling to my rps.

I have hundreds of plots in my head that can be mixed around depending on pairing or era.

Era:
Victoria
Medieval
Modern
1920s
Western

Pairings:
Band
Gang/Mob
Brothers bestfriend x sister
College/High School
Actor x Actress
Human x vampire

Those are just the top of my head, I am very open with pairings as long as we can come up with a strong plot to go wih it.

**Right now I'm craving no limit dark rp based modern or Victorian. Thinking cult or Jack the Ripper like**​

Highly literate male, here! I think you and I could arrange something, pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom