Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cursed Engagement Ring by RobBase086 and Juniper

Juniper said:
A few minutes after Francisco orders his meal in Spanish, it arrives. She pulls the tray for him and leads him to an open table. I hope we eat quickly, Allie thinks, taking two bites of her taco, her eyes not leaving the stranger.

"Do not worry we will be done here quickly." As he starts to enjoy his meal along with his chips and salsa. Francisco does not realize that this will be his last Mexican meal that he will ever eat in his life. He does not know that he will be losing his soul to this beautiful temptress that Allie is becoming gradually.

Allie sighs, distraught, but then there's one chip left. She plops it into her mouth, getting up. "Come on," she says lustfully. "How about we go to your place?" She grabs his arm and runs her hand along his chest. "Show me." She whispers in a sexy voice.

Juniper said:
Allie sighs, distraught, but then there's one chip left. She plops it into her mouth, getting up. "Come on," she says lustfully. "How about we go to your place?" She grabs his arm and runs her hand along his chest. "Show me." She whispers in a sexy voice.

Francisco was finishing up now and noticing that Allie is eating the last chip. "I am coming now. I just finished eating Allie." He hears her talking in a very sexy manor to him. He smiles about this because he loves it. "That will be great to go back to my place. I am sure you will love it there on how it looks." Francisco smiles proudly as they walk out of the restaurant. "I will show you do not worry." As they walk a couple of blockes. Francisco then kisses her lips.

"Mm-NO! You...can't kiss my lips..." She says. "Not yet, you're not my fi--boyfriend." You're my sex toy and next meal, she thinks bitterly, pressing her hand up against his tan groin. "Let's get into that house, shall we?"

Juniper said:
"Mm-NO! You...can't kiss my lips..." She says. "Not yet, you're not my fi--boyfriend." You're my sex toy and next meal, she thinks bitterly, pressing her hand up against his tan groin. "Let's get into that house, shall we?"

"Why can I not kiss your lips?" He was wondering because he felt she was giving him the signals that she was interested in him. "I respect that I am not your boyfriend." He feels her hand go against his groin. As he takes her up into the apartment complex. "Here is the apartment where I live at!" He unlocks the door letting her into the place now.

"Um..." She thought for a moment. Why not? The problem? She couldn't remember. She stood there dumbstruck before thinking, I'm engaged! "Just, no." And she pushed him down onto the couch, her form hot against his.

Juniper said:
"Um..." She thought for a moment. Why not? The problem? She couldn't remember. She stood there dumbstruck before thinking, I'm engaged! "Just, no." And she pushed him down onto the couch, her form hot against his.

As Francisco knew he was going to get some that night. "What do you mean no baby? You were the one that asked me if we could go back to my place." Feeling her push him onto the couch. He smiled when he felt her on top of him. "I like this now babydoll!" Smiling at her. He did not know what his fate was going to be once Allie was done with him.

"Oh, no no no. I didn't mean no to the sex...." She rose her eyebrows. "I meant that I wasn't going to kiss you. At least, not on the lips." Allie placed her mouth on the side of his neck, pushing her hans against Francisco's groin. Her lips parted in what seemed to be her about to give him a hickey. Then, she bit down, drawing blood, the young man's life being slowly drained from his toned body.

Juniper said:
"Oh, no no no. I didn't mean no to the sex...." She rose her eyebrows. "I meant that I wasn't going to kiss you. At least, not on the lips." Allie placed her mouth on the side of his neck, pushing her hans against Francisco's groin. Her lips parted in what seemed to be her about to give him a hickey. Then, she bit down, drawing blood, the young man's life being slowly drained from his toned body.

"I am glad that you cleared that up with me then! Let us have some fun then babydoll!" He listened to what she had to say. "Why are you not going to kiss me onto the lips?" As he felt her mouth on the side of his neck and feeling her hands move against his crotch region. Just as he felt her lips go up against his neck instead she drew blood from his neck. "That is hurting me baby! What in the hell are you doing to me?"

Allie clenched her teeth. "Just stay still, goddamn it!" She seethed at him, practically ripping chunks of flesh from his tender neck. All the sudden, she was gone, and he was dead. The door was left open and there was no trail to follow

Juniper said:
Allie clenched her teeth. "Just stay still, goddamn it!" She seethed at him, practically ripping chunks of flesh from his tender neck. All the sudden, she was gone, and he was dead. The door was left open and there was no trail to follow

Francisco trying to get her off of him but cannot as he screams in pain. "You fucking bitch! You are trying to kill me!" As he could not fight any longer as he took his last gasp of breath and lays motionless on the couch now.

Back
Top Bottom