Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Stars (krys/lady)

“Hm, it’s already past.”A small smirk tilted her lips. “Besides, you did give a good present for my birthday.Amazing sex.”She teased a litt;e before nodding. “She did. It was insane.”Eliza smiled a little before snickering at his pants as she settled onto the couch, “They look comfortable. And its not so bad, I know Chris owns most cap and winter soldier sweats.”

Rob blushed, looking a bit startled as he sat down. "we had sex on your birthday?" he asked, eyes wide. he chuckled a little at her next comment. 'yeah, Krys is like that. she loves spoiling. its like a need with her.' rob admitted before he chuckled again. 'oh yes, we all know why that is though. he's hopelessly in love with seb. shame the man's so shy.' he admitted agakn, wishing he could find a way to bring them together.

"Yea. I came to visit chris for my birthday, since seeing him was more pleasant then spending it with my family."Eliza twitched a little before laughing. "True. Man's hopeless."She snorted a little amused, not about to out chris and seb's relationship, because one she wasn't sure how the two viewed it, and two it wasnt her place to tell rob

Rob nodded. "yeah, I can see how that could get a person down." he admitted, smiling at her before he chuckled. It really wasn't a secret that the two loved each other, the secret was that they were fuck buddies. 'He really is. I wish that seb wasn't such a chicken when it comes to real relationships. He wouldn't have to break Chris's heart that way." he told her, looking a bit deflated. It hurt him to see his friends in such emotional pain.

Raising her eyebrows a little, curious and wondering if she could find out some way to help chris without giving away that the two were already fucking. “He has issues with relationships?”

Rob nodded. ""Yeah, from what he's told me, he's basically emotionally stunted because of his last relation ship. if you've ever seen political animals? like that only not with a congressman." rob admitted, knowing she only had her best friends well being in mind when she asked.

Eliza frowned, thinking over that, rubbing a hand over her face. Well.that explained some things. "Damn. Sorta makes me want to give him a hug."She muttered knowing she was going to have to tell chris...maybe. wondering if she should tell him, or respect Sebastian's privacy enough to let him muddle through this....who was she kidding, she was going to tell him, and hopefully they could figure it out.

Rob nodded. "yeah, me too when he told me." he admitted, smiling sadly at her. He worried so for both his friends. he wanted to see them happy, not hurt. He looked at eliza, smiling a little. Every moment he was with her he was tense. He wanted to kiss her so badly. 'eliza, would you hate me very much if i said i want to kiss you?" he asked, eyes hopeful yet sad.

Eliza frowned a little when she realized that he was tense before startling a little, eyes widening slightly at his question, looking for a moment before nodding. "Yes. you cna."

Rob Brightened. "Brilliant. I like you a lot" he told her for the thousandth time, and kissed her sweetly, sensually and full of the love he felt for her, hoping that the kiss would convey his feelings. When he broke the kiss he smiled. "You are so beautiful." He murmured, forgetting all about anything but her as he took a sip of non alcoholic champagne.

Eliza smiled as he pulled away, looking up at him with wide eyes, tilting her head a little as she shifted to snuggle against him."So are you you know."she muttered wrapping her arms around him starting to feel tired.

Rob blushed. "You're to kind." He admitted with a smile as she snuggled into him, stroking her hair softly. He took the last sip of his non alcoholic champagne and smiled a little, singing softly without realizing it. There was just something about Michael buble that he loved. Their voices blended effortlessly, but he blushed brighter when he realized he'd been singing. "You look tired. Wanna sleep with me? My bed is very big and comfortable, and I hate having to slee alone." He admitted, blushing. He did not in anyway mean sex, he just meant simply sleeping. He wouldn't ask for sex unless she offered. He was a gentleman, after all.

Eliza smiled a little as she listened to him sing, closing her eyes as she relaxed. “I am tired. Being pregnant leaves me tired.”She muttered before nodding a little as she shifted back, “Okay.”She said realizing he was offering to just sleep, nothing else.

Rob smiled. "Okay. I'll move us to the bedroom." he said with a smile picking her up and then getting up, walking to his bedrrom. He steadied her in his arm before he pulled the covers and set her in bed, and put the covers over her, then going into the adjacent bathroom. He quickly brushed his teeth, smiling at her before he climbed in next to her, kissing her cheek softly before curling up next to her. "Goodnight Eliza. Sleep well, sweets.." he muttered, smiling at her.

"Goodnight."Eliza smiled snuggling into him, fast asleep within minutes.

"Chris?You here?"Eliza called the next morning as she let herself into her friends house, looking a little worried, but to happy from her date to be really upset, mostly just worried about walking in on the sight of the two men naked. pausing at the sight on the couch she cleared her throat."You two need to get up you know. Seb has to get to practice you know."She reminded the sleepy sebastian as he looked up at her, knowing that while they werent filming at the moment, he was doing a play for charity, which he enjoyed.

Rob smiled as he cuddled her, having the best sleep he'd had in years.

"Ughhh" Chris said sleepily, hugging Sebastian a little before he sighed. "You're right.. but I'm just so comfortable here with my seb." He admitted, looking a little deflated as he said it. "Seb, you know where I keep your spares." He said, and the other would know what he meant. He smirked a little at Eliza. "Soooo, how was your date with rob?"

Seb whined a little as he was hugged, he was horrible in the mornings, hated getting up. "Don't wanna get up..."He muttered snuggling closer to chris, before huffing and rolling out of bed. going in search of his spare clothes. Eliza rolled her eyes a little at chris' smirk, smiling slightly."It was fine. How was your night?"

Chris chuckled aka little at how cute seb was, kissing his head. "you donated wanna be late, seb" he told the other, smiling as he went to go find clothes. "Well, I kinda told seb how I feel and may have ruined our relationship.." he said with a frown, looking deflated.

“I know I know. Stop being nice.”Seb muttered annoyed at the fussing, he really was horrible at mornings. “...Chris, oh chris.”she muttered kissing his cheek, hugging him before pushing him to his feet. “Go get dressed. We’re going out to breakfast.”She said knowing better then to talk about seb when the man was still there. Grinning a little as the man stumbled back into the room pulling on his tennis shoes. “I’ll see you later Chris.”Seb smiled at the two, pausing for a moment before leaning down to kiss Chris’ cheek before he left.

Chris chuckled a little. "You're so funny, seb." He admitted, smiling a little at Eliza as she hugged him, leaning in a little. When she broke the hug, he got up, running a hand through dirty blonde hair, having kept it after filming avengers 3. "Okay." He said softly, smiling a little as seb kissed his cheek. "Bye.. see you later" he said softly, muttering something in Romanian inaudibly. He had been learning for Sebastian. When the man left, he went up to his room and got ready, finishing quickly. "Whenever youu're ready, sissy." It was an old nickname. While he wasn't actually his sister, he had always seen her as that, being so close.

Seb smiled at the other man, "Later."he muttered amused a little as he left. "Let's go."Eliza smiled quiet until they got to the small cafe they always ate at, ordering her muffiin and tea she sighed quietly. "So, I was talking to rob last night. About Seb. I know, I know, its not nice, but he's the one who brought it up...so...just how badly did Seb freak when you told him how you felt?"She said needing to figure out how bad it had been

Chris ordered a muffin and a coffee, smiling at her as they sat. "Oh? You were?" He asked curiously, his eyebrow raising. He grimaced a little as he sipped his coffee, looking at her. "Well, not as badly as I though he would, but he basically shot me down, saying he only wanted well, you know." He admitted, looking quite deflated before he smiled a little. "He still slept in my arms though, which is nice but also confusing as hell." He admitted, sighing.

Eliza sighed softly nodding. “I did.”She smiled before frowning, looking bemused at the romanian’s actions, wondering just how confused and messed up his past relationships had to have left him to leave him this confused. “Rob said he had some fairly bad relationships in the past. Screwed him up enough to not want anything beyond a good fuck.”She said sipping her drink.

Chris looked at her. "Oh, that explains a lot.." he admitted, taking a sip of his coffee and a bite of his muffin. "So.. do you think its possible he feels the same, but is to scared to try?" Chris mused to his friend, not feeling so deflated, but wishing he could fix Sebastian's pain.

"Im sure he does. Otherwise he would have left last night chris when you told him you like liked him."eliza pointed out. "Rob didnt know for sure what happened, only that it screwed him up badly. But the fact he didnt run screaming is a good sign chris."

Back
Top Bottom