Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Stars (krys/lady)

Eliza Donovan smiled a little as she ducked her head to lean closer to Chris, white blond hair blazing bright colors in the club's flashing lights, leaning closer to hear what he was saying. "You do realize they have clubs in Boston right, Cap?"She teased bright blue eyes dancing with laughter as she studied her oldest friend. "You can leave me on my own. I know there's a brunette here somewhere you'd rather be with."She teased a little her eyes darting around the room, finding the romanian in question, amused as the slightly older man sipped his whiskey as he talked to Robert downey jr. hands gesturing widely, obviously he'd been drinking some, his usual shyness sliding away as he talked.

Chris laughed before he blushed and looked away. "Are you sure el?" He asked as he he looked around the club, searching for his friend and sometimes lover. He groaned a little as he saw him with rob. While it was good he was dropping his shyness a bit, he wanted to keep Sebastian mostly to himself, and with Rob's marriage failing, he knew the man was enjoying having no strings attached sex with either sex. He walked over to the pair. "Hey rob, why don't you keep my friend Eliza company?" He suggested, and the man nodded, walking away to where Chris had pointed him. He grinned at her. "Well, hello miss Eliza. I'm Robert, but you can call me rob." He said, flashing her one of his flirtiest smiles as he sat next to her.

Meanwhile, Krystal and her boyfriend mark were spending a quiet evening at her penthouse, but he was acting very nervous. Granted it was adorable and just made her want to jump him all the more, but she waited patiently. He had told her he had something to ask her, but she wasn't sure what. "Dinner's ready mark!" She called from the dining room, having made all his favorites in an attempt to be romantic, and also because she loved spoiling him.

“If you haven’t noticed, I’m 31 this week. I’m fairly certain I’m perfectly capable of being without your amazing company.”Eliza teased looking up at him, amused at his groan. Knowing what the other was thinking, raising her eyebrows as Rob settled into the seat next to her, sipping her whiskey on the rocks, “Just Eliza.”She smirked a little, wondering just how flirty he was going to be, having heard all about his marriage as Chris was utterly adorable and incapable of not worrying over Rob, even if there wasn’t anything he could do to help.

Sebastian sipped his vodka, raising his eyebrows as Chris sent Rob away, smirking. “Subtle, Evans, Subtle.”he teased a little.

Chris chuckled. "True. I suppose sometimes I forget." He said smiling at her. They had been best friends from the time they were children until now, and he was always protective of her, like a brother. Rob smirked as he sat down. "Eliza then." He said, sipping his maitai. Rob love alcohol itself, but sometimes he like mixing it up. He liked the sweetness of a maitai. "So, would you like to go somewhere quieter to get to know each other? Music's starting to kill my buzz." The man admitted finishing off his drink before grinning at her.

"Oh stop. He went away didn't he? Why don't we go back to my place? Liza has a room at krys's hotel, so it'll just get us." He purred into the other's ear, wanting him so bad. Chris wasn't drunk by any means, having only drunken one glass of chevas regal scotch, but he was just a little buzzed. He hoped he could keep in his emotions while they had sex, or if he couldn't seb was to far into subspace to really hear him.

“I know. Don’t worry, I’ll remind you.”Eliza smiled a little looking over at Rob, smirking a little before reaching out and sngagging his maitai, sipping it amused that he was drinking it, before smirking. “I have a hotel room, that doesn’t have Chris staying in it.”She smirked, the flashing lights of the club making her seem a little glowy, making her white-blond hair bright and changing. Slipping away from him, “Come on.”She said already slipping through the crowd.

“He did, though I do hope your prepared for the morning after, cause you totally know they’re going back to the hotel.”Sebastian teased his sometimes lover even as he shuddered, amused because he knew just how protective chris was over the slightly younger woman, knowing that of everyone she could take home, that Robert was steps above everyone else in terms that he’d take care of her and not let her get in trouble. Nodding a little as he eased away, he might be on his way to happily drunk, he was still uncomfortable chris being that close in public, simply because he could never control his reaction to the other

Chris smirked. "I'm sure you will" he said before he walked away. Rob sulked a little as he grabbed his maintai, but smiled anyway. "I see you have good taste in alcohol! He commented surprised as motioned to her scotch on the rocks. He'd only known this woman 3 minutes and he was already impressed with her. Rob grinned. "That sounds great." He said as he followed her away.

"Oh, I know shit's gonna go down, but I also know that if something happens because of that, rob will take care of her. He might be a manwhore right now, but he's a good man." Chris told the other, before he smirked. "So, what do you say? Come with me?" He added, wanting so bad to kiss the man but not able to do that in public. He couldn't risk exposing his friend.

“Hm, being able to drink Chris under the table comes with few benefits, one of them is having to know good alcohol.”She snickered amused as he sulked slipping him back his maitai, having only taken it to try it since she’d never had one before. Grinning as they left she waved goodbye at Chris and Sebastian, looking amused as they made their way to her hotel, barely kicking the door shut behind them before kissing rob, marveling for once that the man she was kissing was nearly the exact height she was, at nearly 5’9, she was actually a inch taller then the man in front of her, tangling her hands in dark hair.

“So he is.”Sebastian snickered before glancing at the other as he finished off his drink, nodding. “Let’s be going then.We should follow their example and find a room.”he smirked a little as he threaded his way through the crowd.

Rob's mouth dropped. "You can drink cap under a table? Now that's an accomplishment." He said with a chuckle, now even more impressed with the woman in front of him, following her like a puppy dog. He gasped as he was kissed, but kissed her back hard and passionate. He normally wouldn't do this with someone he genuinely liked, but he was to drunk to care. 'You're beautiful, you know." He admitted, smiling at her.

"Sounds perfect, Sebastian." He said, following the other out,and then leading Sebastian to his car. They drove off to Chris's house, and as soon as the door was closed, Chris was kissing him. "God seb, I missed you. So so much. I hate it when you have to leave." He said, expressing his true feelings, although he couldn't fully express.

Eliza grinned kissing him back, blushing ever so slightly. “I know.You are to.”She twirled his hair around her fingers, kissing him again, nudging him towards the bed. “Come on. You’re drunk enough, no need to try standing sex.”She snickered a little even as she started undressing them both. Having every intention of enjoying the night.

“Missed you to.”Sebastian groaned softly, more open in his drunkeness about what he was feeling more then normal, kissing the other as he pressed the other back against the door, to desperate to feel the other in him to even stumble for the bedroom, simply breaking down and stripping them both there in the entranceway.

Rob blushed too, smiling at her as he kissed her back. "Thanks. That's sweetest of you." He said softly. He followed her to the bed like a lost puppy. "Oh.. how do you know me so well?" He asked with rushed breaths, pulling her down on top of him and kissing her again.

Chris smkrked and let Sebastian strip him, just as eager to be inside him as he was to feel Chris inside. His cock was was hard as a rock, and he ground into sebastian, who was now fully undressed, he plunged into his ass, carrying the smaller man to his bedroom as he thrust.

“Welcome.”Eliza grinned at him, “You’ve been drinking, ,alot. I’ve been there, no standing during sex.”she smiled kissing him back, laughing quietly as they ended up in bed. Not realizing everything had changed.

Sebastian moaned as the other ground into him, whimpering in pleasure as he was carried for the bedroom, losing himself in holding onto the other, forcing the feelings that always threatened to overcome him away, focusing on simply enjoying this.

Three months later Sebastian sipped his soda as he looked around the set, looking tired and worn. Filming the third avengers was leaving him exhausted, even if he was enjoying having Chris around so much. Even knowing where the man was at the moment, and what was going on, he was enjoying it. Tilting his head back to look at Chris as he walked into the makeup trailer he smiled a little. “Eliza have a good flight?”He smiled watching chris, the slight worried look on his face saying that even if he thought they were being idiots with this, that he knew there was reasons eliza and chris were ‘dating’, even if he didn’t know the biggest one. The slight baby bump starting to show under her t-shirts when he’d gotten chris’ picture text of them together when the man was at home last week speaking all for itself.

Rob chuckled. Yeah, standing sex is bad. Wait.. you want to have sex with me?" He looked confused, and there was slight hurt in his eyes. He knew he really liked this girl, but if she wanted it, he'd give it to her, he supposed.

Chris moaned as he thrust harder into the Romanian, kissing him. "God, you feel good." He moaned, biting down on the other's neck, loving when the smaller man had hickies cause of him.

Chris sighed as he ran his hands through his hair. "It was fine. Krys is gonna bring her to set on her way here. I can't believe mark chickened out again. Is that man ever gonna get enough courage to propose to her?" He said, as mark walked in for his makeup. A few minutes later Krystal walked in with Eliza, and rob gaped at her, having not know she was coming, but knowing she was pregnant. He doubted it was Chris's considering the man was head over heels for Sebastian, even if he couldn't admit it unless he was having casual sex with sebastian. When the thought came across his mind that it was his, he both freaked out because she never told him, preferring to hide it, and excitement. Rob loved kids. He'd have to talk to her. "Eliza, can we grab dinner tonight? I have a great resturaunt we could have some privacy at." He asked, and her long time friend just smiled, cheering her on.

Eliza paused looking at him, frowning, looking confused. “You don’t want to?”She muttered running her fingers through his hair, studying his face.

Sebastian moaned shuddering as he clung to the other man, “Oh gods...oh man...”he moaned squirming, rolling his hips into the other.

“I will.Don’t you have better things to do?Like discuss your own proposing?”Mark said rolling his eyes a little. Eliza grinned at the sight of everyone, leaning down to kiss chris’ cheek, blond hair tied back into a loose ponytail,”Hey.”she muttered glad to see her oldest friend, because krys had had to pick her up from the airport since Chris had had to get to set early. Looking up at Rob panic crossed her features for a few moments, glancing at chris, resisting the urge to punch him in the shoulder, wondering what he’d said, despite his promise not to tell, she wouldn’t have put it past him to have hinted to rob about what was going on before tilting her head at rob, nodding a little. “Dinner sounds amazing.”

Rob smiled. "Oh, don't get me wrong. I want to. I just don't want to ruin things before they begin." He told her giving her a peck on the lips chastely.

Chris was getting close to his limit. "Tell me who you belong to, sebby bear." He growled out possessively, nipping at his neck again "Tell me" he ordered thrusting harder still.

Chris sighed. "Maybe. I thinking about it. I want to see if I can get el and rob together first. I love el, but I think Rob's a lot better for her." He said with a knowing smile to Sebastian, wishing desperately he could be with the other for real, and not just for a few nights a week. Rob brightened up like a light when she said yes. "Brilliant! I'll set that up right away." And he did just that, setting up the resturaunt to be closed, and getting her a new dress too. He was gonna out do Chris her child hood friend and make her love him if it killed him!

“Ah.”She smiled kissing him back.”But this can’t go anywhere. I fly back to boston tomorrow.”She pointed out pushing his shirt off his shoulders.

Sebastian growled blinking slowly, looking up at the other as he whined a little.”Yours, chris, yours.”He whined clinging to the other as he came.

Sebastian rolled his eyes a little.”You’re utterly incapable of meddling. She knows what she’s doing, Chris.”He muttered as Rob and Eliza came in, knowing that whatever happened, this was going to be a mess considering chris and eliza had told everyone they were dating, even if most of the cast had guessed there was something...off about them. Eliza blushed a little at Rob’s reaction smiling a little as Rob got their dinner ready, smiling as she settled in to simpyl watch them film for the day before they headed for dinner. Not sure about doing this, but over the last 3 months she’d found herself thinking about him, and not just because of her condition, so...maybe she could just get to know him first.

Rob smirked at her. "What if I want it to go somewhere?" He asked raising an eyebrow, but smiled as she kissed him back.

Chris smiled. "That's a good sebby bear." He purred as keep came inside the man, kissing him and whispering I love yous, to drunk on lust to control what he was saying.

Chris sighed. "Seb, in this case, she definitely doesn't. I'm covering her ass because she refuses to tell the father." He said with a sigh, smiling as rob and Eliza came in and he hugged her, giving her a light kiss. He could see the jealousy coursing through rob. It was obvious the man was daffy over his best friend, and he knew that Eliza like him too. He knew his friend much to we'll to think otherwise.

Rob had the dress delivered to Chris's house, knowing that this time she'd be staying there. Along with the deep blue cocktail dress, he thought would bring out her eyes, there was also a tasteful sapphire necklace and bracelet set. The shoes were simple silken heels in the similar blue as the dress, and he couldn't wait to see her in it. He somehow knew she would look even more beautiful than she already did. He had decided him self to wear a black pinstripe suit. He hoped to knock her socks off, and this was only the beginning off his wooing.

“...No.I’m going home, and no...we can’t.Just tonight.”She muttered kissing him back, kissing him hard enough to simply shut him up.

“...you are such a dork.”Seb moaned shuddering as he kissed him, coming, clinging to the other, to drunk on both alcohol and lust to be aware of what the other was saying. Simply slumping into the other’s arms with a pleased sigh.

“...I hope you know what you’re doing.”Sebastian sighed quietly knowing that there wasn’t going to be any convincing Chris not to meddle, but he was worried about how either eliza or rob would react, and because well, he cared for chris. More then he should, so it worried him that he seemed to be giving away his chance at having happiness in favor of making rob happy.

“Chris, is this normal behavior for him?I mean, buying things?”Eliza asked as she walked downstairs, finishing putting the small touches on her hair as she straightened her clothes and sat down to put on the shoes as she waited for Rob to come pick her up, nervous but excited to.

He sighed. "Okay. But only because you're to beautiful to resist." He muttered, kissing her back just as hard. He hated it had to be this way, but since it was, he'd roll with it.

Chris chuckled a little, cleaning up Sebastian's cum from his fingers. "Yeah, but you love me anyway." He said, kissing the other, content just to hold him for awhile, at least until the man came to his senses and took off.

"I do seb. Don't worry. I've known Eliza since we were babies. I know how she works, and I know she wants rob." He told the other, unaware that Sebastian thought he was throwing away his happiness. He wasn't. While he loved Eliza, he wasn't in love with her. To him, she was his sister. He only wished seb could see the one he truly loved was him.

Chris chuckled. "No actually. He must really like you. The only person he spoils like that is Krys, and that's only because she's like the daughter he never had. His oldest indio and she used to date. You must be special." He said with a wide grin, seeing how pretty she looked. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and rob was ushered in in his pinstripe suit and a dozen red roses. "You look beautiful." He murmured, completely entranced. Chris just grinning at Eliza, cheering her on like he had done earlier that day.

“Oh. Uh.Maybe this was a bad idea...”Eliza bit her lip as she looked down at herself, nervous about going out now, tugging the dress ever so slightly to get it to lay well over her barely rounded stomach, looking shocked at the roses, eyes wide.”T-thanks. You look good to.”Eliza said smiling as she looked at the other. “You two are adorkably amusing you know.”Sebastian smirked as he slipped in the door behind rob, a six pack of beer and the DVD’s of Cap 3 to watch, having gotten a early copy for them to watch just to make sure it was okay for them before they released it to the public...mostly, just a reason to critque their own acting and make fun of each other, but it was something him and chris had done since the first movie.

Chris shook his head. "Its a good idea. No stop having second thoughts or you'll break poor Rob's heart. He's had enough of that." Chris stated, watching as rob came in, handing her the roses. "How kind of you to say that. Some roses for the beautiful lady." He said with a crooked smile, ignoring anyone but Eliza.

Chris chuckled. "See! Eliza! I'm not the only one who thinks so!" He exclaimed, smiling at seb as he came in. He was glad to see his friend, and he had brought some good beer. Rob smirked micheviously, kissing her hand delicately. "Shall we go, fair lady?" He asked as Chris nodded. "Go. I'll put them in water." He said, smiling, hoping that the two would be a couple by the end of the night.

Eliza bit her lip frowning at Chris. “You are a hopeless romantic you know.”She muttered kissing his cheek smiling slightly before looking at rob, smiling wider even as she blushed. “Thank you.”She muttered burying her face in the roses, taking a deep breath before handing them over to Chris. “Go. I’ll make sure the roses get into water.”Seb promised smiling at them amused as he watched them leave before looking at chris. “ready for that movie?”

Chris chuckled and stuck his tounge out at her playfully. "Yeah, but you still love me." He commented smirking a bit wickedly. Rob smiled as she took the roses, shuffling nervously. "You're very welcome. Its only fitting for such a beautiful woman to have pretty flowers." He said, blushing ever so slightly as he took her arm, and put the roses in water,,setting them on the dining room table until she could bring them to her room. Chris grinned. "I'm always ready for watching movies." He admitted before he grinned wider when rob and Eliza were out of earshot. "Can I have cuddles while we watch it?" He asked hopefully, eyes wide.

“that I do.Not sure why though.”Eliza snickered a little before smiling at rob. “Well, good reason to have roses then.”she smiled blushing as she slipped a arm through his, letting him lead her out the door. “So where are we eating?”She smiled as they left.

Sebastian smiled a little as he kicked off his shoes, “Of course.Though you know, if we’re cuddling, we might not make it through watching the whole movie.”He snickered a little as he tossed himself down on the bed.

"Because you've known me since I was 1. That's why." He said with a chuckle, smirking at her as they left, praying it all worked out. He wanted to see both his best friends happy so much. Rob lead her to his little red charger. "We're going to my restaurant, the Top Hat grill." He said, opening the door for her before getting into the driver's seat.

Chris chuckled. "Maybe, but I can't help it if I love cuddles from you, sebbybear." He said, using the nickname he only used when they were alone. It was an inside joke between the two of them about how he was a bear in the morning after sex. Only they knew the meaning, and only they said it. Chris wasn't sure if Sebastian had any pet names for him.

Eliza smiled raising a eyebrow as she slipped into the car,”A resturant?I didn’t know you owned one.”She said looking interested as she settled back into her seat, relaxing as he drove.

“Dork.”Seb snickered a little as he stole la kiss, and if he had any name he called chris-at least one that he’d admit to calling the other, it was that. “So, wanna make a bet on who’s place they end up at?”he snickered as he settled on the couch after putting in the movie.

Back
Top Bottom