Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite part of man/woman.

Men - Face. I can't pick just one part of it, because everyone has a different feature that stands out.

Women - Either legs or face.

Men: nada.
Women: Intelligence and personality followed by rump. All sorts of them. Yummy. The more interesting/intelligent, the more magnified the attraction.

My favorite part is skin...because lets face it, if you don't have skin I'm likely not going to talk to you...your loss mass burn and acid victims of the world.

For men, I like hands and shoulders. And ribs. There's a strength in the subtle rippling of muscles along the back that's really attractive, too. And necks. Men are rather gorgeous, I think. There's something achingly powerful about the male form that is very comforting and attractive at the same time.

On women, I like the arch of the back and that little bit of fullness around the belly- I like women to be women, if that makes sense. The line of the neck and jaw in profile is absolutely stunning and I'm a sucker for full, odd lips and sultry eyes.

Both: Hands♥, Necks, Lips, Ears and Noses. I don't know why, but if someone has a really... unattractive nose, I can't look at their face right. They could have the face of an angel, and their nose be too fat or skinny or that big bump in it, and I can't... be comfortable looking at their face.
And yes, Hands make me happy. God, I dunno why. Hands are special to me. ♥

Ladies: Boobs, seriously. The curves are gorgeous. And the Thighs, oh goodness. ♥

Men: Arms & Shoulders. Also, Jawline. ♥ Nothing better than a man with strong arms and shoulders.

For men: just general atheistics. Like good works of art.

For women: Long hair, legs and eyes. I like someone who's eyes I can keep looking into again and again.

Men: I usually admire guys with good noses, because I broke mine and I'm kind of self conscious about it.

Women: Legs, eyes, hair, hips, ass, chest, hands and voice. Not in that order.

Men or women, doesn't matter, face. Absolutely face. It's the key factor for me, I lvoe faces. I love eyes and noses and mouths . . and cheekbones . . . and I just LOVE faces.

Second place on men is shoulders/pecs, women is breasts . . . or hips . . depends on the woman, lol. I like a woman with a good curve into nice hips. Mmm . .

Back
Top Bottom