Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yim longterm rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildjessierp

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hey everyone wanted to make a quick simple post I want some new good story's involving incest, or somthing taboo. I love good long scenes with build up and depth.
If you like to play over YIM pm me lets brainstorm I would love to hear new ideas and see what we can come up with. I feel I am very dedicated to RP and have good manors if I must leave but I play pretty much eveyday hope to hear from
You soon!!

Wanted to add to my post getting bored with being slutty all the time would like to try some dark twisted roles pm me guys!

I have met some amazing people that are very creative, but always looking for more add me boys :)

Hey guys took a little break from rp I still can't get on as much but would love to hear some ideas, write me if you want to brainstorm!

Hey guys I was looking for a good scene with k9 had some ideas but would like to have some depth and some story to keep us going. Pm me

I met so many amazing people on this site, we have created fun story's with depth that keep me coming back. Pm me any ideas!

Hey guys i got a idea about a mom son or dad daughter whatever you choose, they will become a kinky little team :) write me if you want to brainstorm.

Hey guys got some new ideas and need fun people to play with! Hope to hear from you guys soon, women welcome as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom