Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ukeshadow~ and ~naochan~

Kyrian woke not long after that and yawned, opening his eyes. He glanced around for a moment with a small frown and then looked at the note. He cursed lightly. Like hell he was not going to go look for him. He got out of bed, changed into black pants and a black shirt. He threw on his jacket and then went outside to see if he could find his angel.

Tani new the angels were looking for him but he needed to get some things so he decided to sneak back home. He got in with out being found and he gathered some things that he liked to do like some of his books and clothes. He then tried to get back out with out being found out bu that did not work as well as he hoped when he was almost out he was found. He struggled and fought against the arch angels but they were stronger. Thankfully Tani was none for his speed she when he got a chance he flew to the sky to get away they fallowed but he kept flying away going back to his new home.

Kyrian didn't even know where to look for this angel. He really didn't know the boy too well, but he had grown accustomed to his company and was rather fond of the boy. And his blood. He ran with speed and gracefully jumping across the buildings as his eyes flicked this way and that, searching for him on the street.

Searching the streets was no help with him being in the sky. Tani and the angel who found him were now fighting and it was not far from where Kyrian was. Thankfully when Tani went home he had grabbed his sword so that he could protect himself. As they were fighting Tani was trying to get home as well.

Hearing the clang and clashing sounds of the swords with his sensitive ears, Kyrian looked up at the sky and glared. He couldn't do anything to help him. He didn't have the ability to fly or anything like that. He growled low in his throat, watching carefully.

Tani kept fighting and the more he fought the more he started to fight dirty to win. His beautiful white feathered wings started to turn black. They were still feathered but he was tainted now.

"What in the world," Kyrian whispered, seeing Tani's blacks turn black. He followed them swiftly on the ground and a part of him was very sad. He really liked Tani's white wings.

It was the bottom of his wings going black starting at his back and slowly starting to spread the more he sinned. He soon kicked the arch angel away and few at top speed to the ground almost not landing. Once on the ground he hide in and ally as he looked at his wings in a panic he did not know what was going on and it scared him.

"Tani," Kyrian whispered, dropping into the alleyway that Tani had fallen into. "Shh..." he whispered, pressing himself against Tani, pinning the angel against the alley wall. Hopefully, his dark clothes would keep them safe from eyes. If not...he would rip the bastard's wings off that was fighting with his angel.

Tani stayed still as he was pressed to the wall. He watched him closly as he could hered the arch angel fly past the ally.

When Kyrian could no longer sense the angel anywhere around here, he let out a small breath and looked down at Tani. He opened his mouth to ask him if he was okay, before his eyes spotted his now black wings. He reached out to touch one. It was still just as soft.

"There turning black. Thats really bad. It means im sinning more and more. Im scared to fall." Tani said quietly as he stood there against the wall.

Kyrian leaned down and pressed his forehead against Tani's. "If you don't want to be with me, you don't have too," he whispered softly, even though he really didn't want Tani to leave him.

Kyrian nodded his head as he leaned down to kiss his lips gently. Then he moved his lips down his neck slowly. He wrapped his arms around him tightly and held him against his hard and cold chest. He opened his mouth and sunk his fangs into his neck and drank slowly. He didn't take too much. He pulled back and licked the holes until they healed. "Are you hungry? You should eat. I've taken a lot of blood from you lately."

"Yah im hungry." Tina said as he still kept his arms around Kyrian. He seemed to like the feeling of Kyrian drinking from him and he thought that was a bad thing.

Kyrian smiled lightly as he turned around and started out of the alleyway with his arm around Tani's shoulders, keeping him close to him. "If you feel weak, tell me, okay?"

Tani nodded and said "ok" He liked being close to the vampire. He let his wings fold up behind his back as they walked.

Kyrian smiled at him as his hand lightly traced small circles on the back of his neck. "What do you want to eat?" he asked curiously, glancing down at him. "Think, this can be like our first date," he said with a small laugh.

"I want Italian food." Tani said not knowing if he would get what he wanted but that was what he wanted.

"Aye," Kyrian said with a small smile as he lead Tani down the street a little ways to a nice Italian resturant. The other vampires know that Tani was Kyrians and they would not come around. Not unless they wanted to die.

Tani walked with him he felt very safe walking next to the vampire though he was also feeling light headed but that was probably because he had less blood in him now.

"I won't feed from you for a few days, I promise," Kyrian whispered as he sat down with the boy at a table in the resturant. "Get whatever you want."

"Its really ok i don't mind. Im more light headed from all the flying i was doing." It was true but a lie as well he was use to flying so it was a little of both. When the waiter came along Tani ordered a milkshake and some lasagna. the waiter then looked at Kyrian to take his order.

Kyrian ordered the same as Tani had. Being a vampire, he didn't have to eat, but he did enjoy a nice meal. And he needed to eat like a human to blend in.

Back
Top Bottom