Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ukeshadow~ and ~naochan~

After a few more hard thrusts, Kyrian moaned as he filled up his ass with his cum and pulled out slowly.

"I told you you would like it," Kyrian whispered softly and laughed as he pulled Tani against him and nuzzled against him slowly.

Tani blushed then muttered "How did you make my body so needy for you." It was not a question he wanted answered but he wanted to say it.

Kyrian smirked at his words and then shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't," he muttered, raising his eyebrows a little bit at him and shook his head. "Your body just likes mine. I didn't do anything but give you pleasure you never felt before."

"Why did you do this to me. I had a good life now im wanted by the arch angels." Tani said as he looked at Kyrian.

Kyrian watched him carefully as he placed his hand on his bare hip and pulled him close to the vampire. "I can give you a better life."

"I can protect you, give you anything you ask for, Kyrian whispered, nodding his head at him slowly. He leaned in and kissed his neck. He sucked in a deep breath to catch his scent.

Tani blushed and then said "you cant give me anything i want." He new this because he wished to be truly wanted and loved but this vampire could never do that since Tani thought he just lusted for him. He was nothing more then sex and food.

"You don't know that," Kyrian whispered softly into his ear. "You don't know what it'll be like to live with me. You might very well like it," he murmured, running his nose up his neck as he breathed in his scent of his blood.

"a-are you hungry?" Tani asked as his neck was sniffed more. This made his heart race and it was not from fear for some reason it excited him though he was happy it was not making him hard.

"I've already fed," Kyrian whispered softly into his ear as he continued to smell him. He then stuck out his tongue and licked up that throbbing vein slowly. He didn't need the blood that was in the vein, but a little snack never hurt anyone..."Are you hungry?"

Kyrian nodded his head a little bit as he rubbed his hand up and down his stomach slowly. He opened his mouth around his neck and grazed his fangs over his skin slowly.

"Just a snack," Kyrian whispered before slowly sinking his fangs into his neck. He sucked on him for a moment before pulling away, groaning at the taste of him. He loved it. He licked at his neck to heal the little holes. "I love the way you taste..."

Kyrian smiled a little bit and reached down to grope Tani. "Mmm...it turns me on too..."

Tani gasped again as he was groped. "mmmmm..." He was getting hard again between the sniffing licking and the bite he was horny.

"I know where else you taste good too," Kyrian whispered as he moved between his legs and took his cock into his mouth again. He sucked on his dick as he looked up at his face.

Tani blushed as he let out a moan. He was quickly rock hard as Kyrian sucked on him. It felt so good he loved how he felt with being in Kyrian's hot wet mouth.

Kyrian smiled a little bit and bobbed his head upa nd down his length, sucking hard on him. He loved to watch Tani as he sucked on him. He loved his reactions.

Tani moaned as his back arched. "mmm Kyrian." He ended up moaning as he was being sucked. He was not sure how much longer he could deal with this he was reaching his climax soon.

Kyrian smiled a little bit as he fondled his balls. He was careful not to hurt him with his fangs. He sucked more and bobbed his head faster.

Back
Top Bottom