Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ukeshadow~ and ~naochan~

Tani let out a whimper as he was held there now unable to move away from him. He new it was going to hurt and he did not like pain.

Kyrian smiled a little bit at him as he pushed slowly inside of him, deeper and deeper. He stopped every inch to let the angel get used to his size.

Tani wanted to move away from him but he was being held there. It hurt and he did not like the pain he wanted him to stop or at least make the pain go away.

Kryian pushed himself deep inside of the boy and stayed inside of him for a moment. He grabbed his cock and stroked it as he slowly started to move in and out of that tight hole, moaning out softly.

Tani soon got use to the feeling of Kryian in him and rubbing his now rock hard cock. This all soon made him moan.

Kyrian moaned and started to thrust in and out of him a little faster. He stroked his cock in time with his thrusts into him. "Mmm..yeah..keep moaning like that baby," he whispered, leaning over to kiss his lips.

Tani kept letting out moans as Kyrian got faster. He moaned into the kiss and he kissed back. He could not believe he kissed back but he did and it was to late to take it back.

Kyrian was happy that Tani was kissing him back. It only made his thrusts all the more harder and faster. He pulled up from the kiss and put his hands on either side of the angel, supporting him as he pounded away.

Tani's back arched as he moaned when Kyrian thrusted harder and faster into him. It felt so good he loved the feeling though he new it was very wrong of him to be letting the vampire fuck him.

Kyrian smiled at the boy as he started to really thrust into him, getting as deep as he could with each thrust into him. He moaned with the boy as their bodies began to sweat. The vampire panted lightly, moaning out for the boy. So tight...the vampire loved it.

Tani was getting so close to his climax. It felt good to have him thrusting in and out of him. It did not take him long to say "i-im g..gunna...." before he could finish what he was trying to say he came all over both there stomachs and cheats.

Kyrian fucked him for a few more thrusts before he pushed himself as deep as he could and came deep inside of him. He moved back and forth a little bit inside of him to milk out his orgasm. "Mmm..."

Tani moaned more as he was filled by Kyrian's cum. Tani laid there panting with his eyes closed he was so worn out and mad at himself he went against his faith and it was with a vampire who probably did not even care about him.

"I think I am going to keep you," Kyrian whispered into his ear, panting with him, laying down on top of him. "Mmm...yes...you will be mine. No one else will be able to touch you," he whispered softly, nodding his head.

Tani opened his eyes as he said he wanted to keep him. He watched him as he panted laying there and then said "i can't be yours." He said softly.

"If you don't stay with me," Kyrian whispered into his ear as his panting slowly to a steady breathing pattern. "Another vampire will come along and will not hesitate to kill you. With me, you are save."

This thought made him shudder in fear. He did not want to be killed or drained but staying with this vampire meant he would have to let him have his body no matter what so he did not know what was better.

"I will not hurt you. I will feed you, clothe you, put a nice roof over your head," Kyrian whispered softly into his head, making his voice more persuasive, more seductive. "All in exchange for your body and your blood."

Tani nodded and said "ok" He said it softly like he was still scared of even what he said he would do for him.

"Good," Kyrian whispered softly and lifted himself up so that he could look into Tani's eyes. "You will learn to like everything. I know you loved what we just did. Just think of all the positions we can get ourselves into," he whispered with a small laugh. "Let's get out of here, shall we?" he asked, standing up and willing his clothes back onto himself and then willed Tani's clothes on him. He picked up his new pet and carried him up the stairs, knowing he would be sore. With a shove against the door, it opened and Kyrian walked out in the street. He glanced at the sky. Dawn was coming soon.

Tani blush and looked away as he let his body be dressed and then picked up. He was worn out and in pain and he did not like it. He also hated himself for all of this he just let the vampire have him with no fight and he liked what had happened. He would never be aloud in heaven again. He could never go home again.

Kyrian rubbed up and down his back as he ran to his home before the sun. He made it just in time. It wasn't much, just a simple house that was perfect for a vampire. He had boarded up all the windows to make sure that no sun could get in. He locked the door behind him and set Tani down. "Hungry?"

Tani looked at it and then suddenly missed the light. He then looked at the vampire and said "no" Even though it was a lie.

Kyrian raised his eyebrows a bit. "I do have normal food here, you know. I have people that come here during the day to keep it safe," he said, nodding his head at him.

"im not hungry" Tani said softly and then started to look around the place. He did not want to eat he felt sick and in pain and weak and he hated it.

Back
Top Bottom