Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ukeshadow~ and ~naochan~

Tani closed his eyes as he still looked up "Ill never be sinful ill stay true to my faith." He was determined to no be sinful. determined to not sin ever but he new that was not possible but he would try as hard as he could.

"Everyone is sinful and everyone is good. There is not getting around that," Kyrian said, nodding his head a little bit at him. "Even I have some good. I could have killed you but didn't."

"That dose not make you good because in stead of killing me you go to greed and decide you want me as yours and your lust full so you choose not to do one sin and instead you want to do two other sin's. " Tani said as he looked at him.

"Would you rather me have killed you?" Kyrian asked, glancing over at him with a small raise of his eyebrows. "I mean, what is worse, honestly? Murder or lust?" he asked, blinking in innocence.

"no i would rather not die i like living though i also do not want you lusting for what you can not have." Tani explained even though the vampire probably did not care that he said he could not have him.

"You don't know what you are missing, honey," Kyrian nodded his head at him. "I can make you feel so much better than your faith every will."

"no you could not. you could not make me feel anything im happy obeying my faith." Tani said since he did not know how it felt to be touched by another.

"You don't know that," Kyrian said, raising his eyebrows a little bit at him. "You don't know what it would feel like to have me touching ever inch of your delicious body."

"Your dirty body i could never like. You can not make me enjoy anything so don't bother trying." Tani said then leaned back.

"My body is far from dirty," Kyrian said with a roll of his eyes as he looked at Tani carefully. He then stood up and took off his shirt so show of his perfect chest with muscles down his front.

Tani looked at him then looked away when he saw how good looking Kyrian was without a shirt.

"See, now you can't even look at me without blushing," Kryian whispered, moving to stand in front of him. He grabbed Tani's hand and forced him to touch his chest.

Tani flinched when forced to touched his nice smooth muscled chest. He pulled his hand away and said "no stop i cant do this."

"No one will know..." Kyrian whispered as he sat back down and pulled Tani on to his lap. He moved so he was laying down on the couch with the angel straddling him. "It's okay..." he whispered, massaging the angel's thighs gently.

Tani blushed a lot as he was now straddling the vampires lap. He was not sure what to do. His mind was telling him to get off of him and run away but his body was not letting him get away. His hand slowly moved over the vampires chest then he froze as he realized what he was doing.

Kyrian nodded his head with a small smile as he moved his hands up and started to rub between his legs slowly. "Mm...keep doing that baby...it feels good.."

Tani shook his head no as he held back any noises that Kyrian's hands were trying to make him let out.

"Yes..." Kyrian whispered, rubbing him more and faster. He licked his lips as he looked down at Tani's crotch.

Tani was getting hard from being touched. With how good be was feeling slowly started to move his hands on Kyrian's chest.

"mmm..." Kyrian moaned softly as he unzipped Tani's pants and tugged them down a little bit. Then he pulled out his growing erection and started to stroke him slowly. "Feels good, doesn't it?" he whispered softly. He sat up then so that Tani was in his lap. He unzipped his own black pants and pulled out his cock.

Tani went bright red as his pants were undone and pulled down some. He was about to yell at him for it but when his growing erection was stroked he moaned and got harder faster. He shyly looked down at the other man's cock and then looked away as he got harder from the sight of it.

Kryian grabbed his dick with one hand and started to stroke himself. He pressed their heads together and rubbed them together slowly. He continued to stroke Tani too.

Tani could not stop his body from trying to move his own cock more towards Kryian's. It was so weird he thought this was such a bad thing but it felt s good. He wanted more his body was begging to be touched more even though he did not say anything.

Kyrian gently moved and put Tani on his back on the couch. He leaned down and took his cock into his mouth and started to suck gently. His hand started to stroke his own cock to keep it nice and hard.

Tani gasped and covered his mouth as he moaned when the vampire took his cock in his warm wet mouth. HE slowly moved his hand away enough to say "s-stop that s-so di-dirty." Even though he said that he was loving the feeling.

Back
Top Bottom