Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ukeshadow~ and ~naochan~

Kyrian froze at the words that reached his ear. No one hadn't told him that for a very long time. He swallowed. "You...shouldn't love a monster, Tani..."

"You shouldn't of made me fall for you." That had two meanings to it one was falling in love and the other was falling from heaven and he meant both when he had said it.

Kyrian closed his eyes as emotions he hadn't felt in a very long time flowed through him. "I haven't loved someone in decades.."

"I don't..." Kyrian whispered, looking down at him. "I don't know," he whispered, shaking his head a little bit at him. "I know that I don't want to let you go. I know that I want to keep you all to myself. I know I want to protect you.."

"Say you love me." Tani said looking at him. With what he said he new it sounded like love so he wanted him to say it was.

Kyrian looked into Tani's eyes for a couple long moments before nodding his head. "I love you," he whispered, leaning down to kiss him deeply.

Kyrian kissed him deeply for a couple moments as the blood rushed back to his dick and got himself hard. "Now, I really want you," he whispered with a small laugh, rubbing himself against him slowly.

One second they were clothed, the next Kyrian willed them completely naked. "Like this, baby?"

"You are so sexy..." Kyrian whispered, leaning down to teasingly lick his nipple lightly. He ran his hands over his small frame and the cupped his ass in his hands. He then rolled Tani over onto his stomach and lifted his ass a little bit. He kissed his back as he pressed the head of his cock agianst his entrance.

Tani let out a small moan as his nipple was licked then he let out a gasp when he was flipped onto his stomach. "mmm Kyrian i want you so badly." He muttered as he felt the vampires cock against his hole.

Kyrian's whole body seemed to shiver in pleasure at the words and sounds that Tani was giving him. "As you wish," he whispered as he slid inside slowly, enjoying every inch. He licked his lips a little bit, leaning over him some what. He held onto his hips and started to fuck him teasingly slow. No, he was making love with the boy.

Tani moaned as he started to push into him then move in and out slowly. He was teasing him but Tani did not mind at the moment.

Kyrian continued his slow teasing in and out of him, shivering in pleasure. Then, unable to take the slowness anymore, he grabbed his hips and rammed himself in deep and hard into his ass, hitting his prostate.

"Yeah? Do you like it, baby?" Kyrian whispered, moaning as he pounded hard into his tight little ass. He groaned, spreading his asscheeks a little bit as he watched his cock slid in and out of his tight ass.

Kyrian smirked lightly as he continued to fuck him hard and deep. Then, after a few more hard thrusts, he came hard inside of him, filling him up with his hot seed.

Kyrian panted lightly as he moved to lay down next to Tani, but didn't pull out of him. He stayed inside of him as he laid with Tani's back to his front.

Kyrian gave him a tight squeeze and nuzzled against him. He ended up pulling out of him slowly and turned him to face him. "I love you too," he whispered softly.

Back
Top Bottom