Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ukeshadow~ and ~naochan~

"I don't have to eat," he said with a small shrug of his shoulders. "I can go without eating. Lifetimes without eating. The only thing I have to have is blood," he explained, tilting his head to the side with a small smile. "But I like food. I liked eating when I was human."

"Oh thats cool. So other then the blood thirsty thing are you the same as you were when you were human?" Tani asked as he watched him.

"Sometimes," Kyrian muttered, shrugging his shoulders as he looked down at the table. "I was not a killer when I was human...but I have made a promise that I only feed from the already dying or criminals."

"I had no intentions of killing you. I still don't have intentions of killing you," Kyrian said with a small shrug of his shoudlers as he looked back up at the boy. "You attracted me. My body likes yours," he said with a small wink. "It would be a pity to not keep you around. You taste so good..." he paused for a moment. It had only been a few days...but... "You make me feel things I haven't felt in decades."

Tani blinked thinking he was talking about lust. He looked at him then said "you have not felt lust in decades?"

Kyrian looked up at him with his eyebrows raised and couldn't help the snort of laughter. "It's not lust, Tani."

Kyrian only smiled a little bit at him and then glanced up at the human as he brought back their food. He could smell the blood in his veins. He took a deep breath and then let it out as he turned to his food and started to eat.

Tani smiled as the food came "Thank you." Tani said then looked at the food and closed his eyes as he said a pray in his head before he started to eat.

Kyrian couldn't help but smile as he ate his food, watching Tani carefully. When he was finished, he leaned back against the chir and watched the boy eat. What Kyrian really needed was blood...maybe he would take the boy home and then go out to feed. He didn't want Tani to see the monster he really was.

Tani soon finished eating and he looked at Kyrian. "I can walk home alone if you need to go feed." He said as he looked at him closely.

Kyrian raised his eyebrows a little bit at him. "I'll walk you home," he said with a small smile as he pulled out some cash and tossed it on the table. He stood up and waited for Tani.

"I won't be long," Kyrian whispered, kissing his lips gently. "Don't answer the door, okay? No one can come in without the door being opened, so anyone can get you," he muttered before he left him to go feed.

Tani nodded then sighed as he was left alone. Tani wanted around some then went to the things he brought from home he took out a book and started to read.

It took about an hour for Kyrian to feed properly. He would be fine for a few days with the amount of blood he had tonight. He hurried back to the house, not wanting Tani to be alone anymore. He opened the door and went inside, locking it behind him. "Tani?"

Tani looked up from his book when Kyrian got home. He set down the book and walked to where he is "Welcome home."

Kyrian looked at him and smiled as he leaned down and kissed him deeply. "I have lots of blood in me now..." he whispered, wrapping his arms around him and lifted him off the ground so that he didn't have to lean over to kiss him. "Do you know where it's going right now? South," he whispered, laughing softly as he carried him to his bedroom.

"Well then i should help with that." Tina said with a smile and then kissed him as he was carried to the bedroom.

"Please," Kyrian whispered with a small laugh as he laid him down on the bed and kissed him lightly. It was weird. Whenever he got a lot of blood, he was very horny. And right now, he wanted Tani so badly.

Tani smiled then kissed Kyrian as he was laid down on the bed. He then pulled off his own shirt so that the vampire could have some fun.

Kyrian smiled and leaned down to whisper into his ear. "Does Tani lust for me?" he whispered softly, licking up his earlobe very slowly.

"Yes i lust for you and more. i love you Kyrian." Tani said and he could not believe he just said that to a vampire.

Back
Top Bottom