Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ukeshadow~ and ~naochan~

NaoChan

Pulsar
Kyrian walked slowly down the street, reddish colored eyes looked around slowly. His long black hair flowed down his back and fluttered in the light breeze. He licked his lips, hungry, needing to feed. Needing blood. He was tall at six feet two, his body pale, but defined with perfect muscles. Being a vampire had made him near perfection. Though, there was a single long scar that went on his shoulder blade and around his side to his hip. A battle scar from long ago.

He licked his lips as he entered an old abandon building. Maybe there was a hobo hanging out in here that he could easily feed from instead of killing someone with a family. He walked in slowly, always aware of his surroundings. He didn't need a slayer or something attacking him.

Tani was on his way to a bad part of town. Tani had short golden blond hair that blew in the wind as he flew down to the ground outside the building he was to go to. He was a thin man that stood at 5'8". He landed on the ground and his white feathered wings disappeared into his back. He was not that muscular though he was very good looking and he looked young.

He sighed as he walked into the building and headed down to the basement where he was told to go only to find out there was just a vampire there that he new and he would rather not see. He turned around to leave just in time for the door to slam closed.

Kyrian blinked a little bit when he heard the door slam shut behind him. He looked over his shoulder and blinked at the boy that was in here with him. Though, his powers told him that he was not just a boy. That one was an angel. He raised his eyebrows a little bit before looking around once more. There were no windows, not even small ones at the top of the ceiling. "I do hope that the door wasn't locked..." he muttered in a low voice, turning around to face the angel with his arms crossed over his chest.

Tani looked at the door and then started to try to open it only to find out it was indeed locked. "ummm... its locked." He muttered not to happy about this. He then sighed and walked away from the door and started to inspect the room to see if there was anyway out of the room. He saw no windows and since it was the basement you could not even try to brake a wall of the old building. He really did not want to be locked in a room with a vampires it was not safe since vampires drank blood and he was the only one there to eat.

Tani sighed and sat down on the raged old couch that was there. There was nothing better to do but sit he could not find a way out of here so he had to think of something to do.

Well, if this wasn't his lucky day. Hadn't he just been thinking about finding an angel? And he didn't even have to break a sweat. The boy came right to him. He watched him sit down on the couch and Kyrian couldn't help but lick his lips, his eyes on his neck. If he didn't bit now, he may never know how wonderful an angel tasted. He would be able to brag about feeding from an angel. Even brag about killing one...

Before the angel could even blink, Kyrian was right next to him, leaning up against him. He pressed his face against the angel's neck and took a deep breath, able to smell that divine blood. He could feel his fangs growing long with want.

Tani hated being locked up and he hated dark places and being underground. nothing about this he liked he just wanted to leave though he could not figure out how.

Tani gasped and moved away when the vampire ended up right against him his face at his neck. His heart was racing he new it was he was scared and did not know what to do he did not want to become food for this monster. He moved his hands to the vampires shoulders and pushed him trying to get him away from his neck.

Kyrian growled lightly when he was pushed away. He grabbed the angel's wrists and pushed the angel onto his back on the couch. He pinned his wrists above his head. He placed his hard, cool body down on the angel's and leaned back to his neck. He took in another deep breath and licked up the sensitive flesh slowly. Then he opened his lips around the throbbing vein. He bit down slowly and started to suck. He couldn't help but moan out as the blood flowed down his throat. He tasted so good!

Tani gasped as he was pinned to the couch. His light warm body against the couch and the vampires cold body on him. Tani took a deep breath as his neck was licked and it made him lean his head back only giving him more room at his neck. He shivered as he was bitten and his blood sucked by the vampire on him. He wanted to try to stop him and move him away but he was to scared to move in fear of being killed by the vampire above him.

Kyrian pulled back suddenly before he could kill him. The angel would be weak, but he would not die. He licked the blood off his lips as he looked down at the boy. He didn't move off of him though. "I think I may keep you," he whispered, nodding his head a little bit at him. "I haven't tasted anything as divine as your blood in a very long time..." he said with a small growing smirk.

Tani was breathing slowly as he laid there weak. He was not that strong as it was now with the lack of blood he felt as weak as a new born. He was not use to suck pain like the bite had did it hurt and made his vision blurry. He then muttered "You can not have me i belong to god and only God." He was an Angel and he was very faithful to God. The Angel could feel blood running down his neck from the bite wound.

Kyrian shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes at him. God..Kyrian lost faith in God the moment he was turned into what he was now. He looked at Tani carefully before leaning down to lick at his neck, healing the wound. Then he kissed the boy deeply, pressing himself between his legs. Kyrian would have this boy as his, no matter who 'owned' him first. He ran his hand down the angel's side slowly before gripping his ass in his hand.

Tani shivered as his neck was healed and licked. Tani gasped as he was kissed. This was wrong on many levels when it came to his faith. They were both men and and angel was not aloud to do things like this with anyone. Tani tried to move away from the hand on his ass. He was still weak from having his blood drank and if he would get away he had no where to go so he new this vampire would win but he would not just give himself to him.

Kryian growled lightly against Tani's lips when he started to struggle lightly under him. He pulled back away from his lips and looked down at the angel. "You know. I can either take you or you can give yourself to me..." he whispered softly, narrowing his eyes down at him. "And in all honesty, giving yourself to me is so much better for the both of us then me taking you forcibly..."

"No you cant have me this is wrong its a major sin." He said though he new if he was taken forcefully it would not take long to make him want it. Though his mind was always thinking of his faith his body was not.

"And what makes you think He is so great?" Kyrian asked, raising his eyebrows. "If he was, he would not have let something like my kind live," he muttered, shaking his head as he straddled the boy. "Forget what is good and what is bad...focus on the pleasure that I can give you. It will make you feel so much better than your faith has ever made you."

"No i will not betray my faith. get off me and leave me alone." Tani yelled at him as he tried to get away again. He new it was pointless to fight he was still weak from the blood loss and he was weak compared to the vampire above him.

Kyrian rolled his eyes as he got off of him and leaned back against the couch. He crossed one leg over the other and glanced up at the door. He knew he would be able to kick it down with no problem but...he looked back at Tani with a small smirk. But being locked up and torturing the poor angel sounded so much more appealing.

Tani slowly got up since he did not want to get dizzy and he got off the couch and went over to the door and started to try to open it but he could not get it open though he did not give up. He soon just stood there with his forehead against the door.

Kyrian watched with mild amusement as the weak angel tried to open the door. He rolled his eyes and shook his head a little bit at him. "Get back here and sit down. I took a lot of blood. If you don't sit down, you are going to fall and hurt yourself...losing even more blood.."

Tani looked over at him then started to try to open the door again but soon he over worked himself and got dizzy making himself wobble and fall.

Kyrian growled lightly. He wasn't about to let blood as good as his be wasted to the floor. Within a second, he was there, catching the angel before he could hit his head or hurt himself. "Stupid..." he muttered, walking down the steps to set him back down on the bed.

Tani looked at him as he was caught by the vampire. He then sat there on the bed and looked down. He could not believe he was so reckless.

Kyrian rolled his eyes as he glanced down at the angel. Then he looked at his watch and sighed softly. The sun was going to come up soon. He wouldn't be able to make it anywhere else in time. He could only move so fast.

Tani sighed and then looked around again but stayed where he was. He hated this weak feeling and his neck still hurt some even though it was healed. It felt tender. Tani sighed as he looked up at the ceiling seeing if there was any holes he could go throw but there wasn't.

Kyrian watched Tani with some amusement in his eyes. "This wouldn't be so bad if you just let me have you," he pointed out with a small nod, raising his eyebrows at him. "If you would just crawl onto my lap and unleash the sinful you."

Back
Top Bottom