Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

BennyQ

αὐτοκράτωρ
Supporter
Alright, this is my first crack at organizing a Group RP so bear with me. This idea has been attempted before and most end in failure. However, I intend to disprove this prediction and get a working RP out :p And before you ask, this RP will be mostly smut-based but there'll be some semblance of a plot. It depends on how many people show interest.

So the idea is based around a family where all members indulge in some sort of incestuous relationship with each other. I do not want to include the parents in this as I would like to keep them out of the act in order to create some sense or need for secrecy. However, if people want to include the parents then I will add them. The following spots available are:

Older Son (20)
Younger Son (19)
First Daughter (18)
Second Daughter (17)

Additional roles can be added if a lot of people show interest. I want to keep the gender roles roughly equal so everyone has a partner at least. We'll go with two boys and two girls for now but a ratio of 3:2 or 2:3 is acceptable.

I'll be playing the role of the youngest son.

RE: Incest Family Interest Check

Can I have a car now since I'm not the baby anymore?

You can't leave me with nothing...:D

I'll explain everything in the OOC thread, which should be up by tonight.

OOC Thread Link here!
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=58942

Let's get started!

We are actually looking for another sister to fill in so that role is open. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

i would be ok with being another son so long as i can dictate personality if that would be ok or a cousin i'm not picky

Back
Top Bottom