Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lunatic, The Lion, The Lover

Archmagos Issac

Sir Ser Issac of Clarke of Chad the II
I've never really been one to write stuff like this down but the way things are going in life, I feel like it's a necessity. It seems kind of funny to me when I think about it. I'm on a website where we write stories on a daily or weekly basis yet I don't write down the stories of life itself. Seems funny when I think about it. I guess I really get this way when I have my moments of high anxiety. I can't really say why I'm feeling anxious if I'm perfectly honest, mostly because I don't really know. It's been something I've been plagued with since as far back as I can remember. My curse I suppose. One curse of many I suppose.

Recently I watched Godzilla and then I decided to watch Pacific Rim. Perfect combination right? As I was watching Pacific Rim and Godzilla, I had an idea form in my mind. What if humanity could produce controllable kaiju? Not a kaiju made of metal but one of flesh and bone. Imagine the power to control one of the destroyers of mankind, the ability to step into the shoes of a kaiju and fight another kaiju with everything you got. The idea makes me all warm and fuzzy. I can see all sorts of stories brewing. Jaegers fighting beside a kaiju, Jaegers pilots resenting the Kaiju program out of fear for losing their Jaegers and their jobs, a Kaiju pilot losing control of a Kaiju briefly, I see all sorts of possibilities here that I would just love love LOVE to give a try. Not to mention that Giant Robots and Giant Monsters are awesome lol

Back
Top Bottom