Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rehabilitation Addiction { Cupcakemon&DontxBlinkk }

cupcakemon

Super-Earth
Demetri stood at the counter of the rehab, looking down at the files of people he would help today to get into transition. Nearly two years of working here and he was still the person to show people around because of his friendly nature. Of course not many people would guess as he looked like one of those people who should be admitted. He had been at one point but now it was different, he was employed here because of his past with addictions.

Standing at an even six feet with short black hair and bright blue eyes Demetri tended to tower over most of the other employees. Save for a few of the orderlies who were in charge of restricting the patients that tended to lash out. His sleeves of his scrubs were rolled up so his tattooed arms were showing. He had a few other tattoos in other places but those tended not to be shown off. The right side of his lip was pierced but held a stud instead of a ring today, just incase he had to chase down one of the patients again.

"Before you ask no. I have a lot to do today," Demetri said without looking up. A file was thrown on top of the one he was reading. Groaning he opened it to see the file of a male he had been dealing with more than he cared to admit. It wasn't that the other was bad to deal with he just was somebody that the rest of the staff tended to throw on Demetri. "What do I get for this then?" He asked, looking at the woman. She reached under him and took three of his files. "I'll take these if you take him," she offered. Three for one? He was sold. "Okay," he agreed.

Looking around he wondered where the male had been. Others didn't seem to like working with him but Demetri didn't mind. He knew when he had been in rehab here he was a terror, even worse when he was going through detox. One of the doctors still had a scar from three years ago when he bit him hard enough that he needed stitches. "First patient to be shown around doesn't get here for another hour. So you can rest easy honey," the woman said. Looking back over at her he gave her a tight smile. "I know just thinkin'," he assured her before looking back down at the files. Patients already admitted walked around them doing whatever they wished. He should probably find the guy but he just wanted to go over these files for the twelfth time in the past half and hour.

Back
Top Bottom