Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Wolf Will Fulfill Any Fantasy, For The Right Treat..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daltin

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Alright, so, I am finally shifting my focus to cleaning up my forum and combining the loose forums that are spread across the request threads. It has been a sloppy mess ever since I made too many active forums and the mod kindly combined them into one. Unfortunately, I didn’t get the right order to them and so, they are very tough to read. Anyways, on to the fun stuff.

My name is Daltin, I am an experienced roleplayer of more than 10 years. My preference in roles is for smut that has emotions and story elements to them. What this typically means, is that if the story isn’t evident, we will both be playing more than one character to create an entire world. After all, what good is it to play something taboo, without a world that might catch them or frown upon what is being done? Without those who are against a union, there is little reason to do something that is taboo, instead of something more vanilla.

As for writing, I do not handle small posts well, for me, small posts are less than 600 words. If this seems harsh, I won’t apologize even if that means I won’t find many partners due to it. My typical writing ventures from 600-2000 words a post. I love details. And now, onto the fun part, ideas.

*note, also accepting females who want to be broken/fucked senseless
and corrupted, not just the assertive females I prefer. Also, roles where I corrupt have not been updated, but inspiration can be taken from the roles I already had listed or the ideas still in my noodle*

Furry Ideas:

Random Ideas:
Scene: Lab
My wolf is locked in the room with a much bigger female, tiger, horse, or a lot bigger like elephant if you wanted. She is childhood friend's with my character's wife.(whom I will play if it is easier for you) At first, this female is strong willed, no interest in hurting her dear friend, until our third body gives my wolf a shot and everything starts to change right before her eyes.

What I want, are females driven into a heat, that likely makes my male grow against his will, so intense that they can't fight their need. Selfish and hungry for pleasure. Likely while his fiancé is forced to listen to it from beyond a door. So close as he fight, calls out to her to stop this, unable to fight shouting out when he feels himself losing to the enormous, superior female.

New idea:
New idea. An ancient warning for tells a great curse that will befall the world of pure breed mammals. In a desperate attempt to find a way to thwart the catastrophe, a cult had begun capturing males and females of different species, testing them to find the most compatible species. For, the legend speaks of a new breed that will hold the cure within it. The only way to insure this new breed, is to force cross-species breeding between creatures. Thought to be impossible before, they stumble upon ancient texts buried in the canine world that claim an alpha wolf is capable of breeding any species, but their greatest weakness are the curves and beauty of lions. Thus, they hunt down my wolf, bringing him to a place where he is locked in a room with an incredibly fertile and busty lioness. Having no shame in drugging the feline into breaking the wolf.

All is fair in love and high school:
A bit groggy but the basic premise behind this role starts with a rival schools cheerleader seducing and breaking MC who is a star athlete. Something along the lines of her friends holding him down as she corrupts him. Likely no milk to do that with, unless you want to go with that, could be some chemical in special lipstick that reacts to the oxytocin release of orgasm.
Stud farm:
Here, single and married females a like come to be breed, as is the tradition held sense the foundation of their people. It allows for the absolute best genes to be given to females of different species. Afterwards, the mares normally go on with their lives, but this farm has a very unusual stud. One that has a secret no one knows and certainly seems out of place. Yet, he works hard, keeps the place running smoothly, and eventually will get his shot at a glorious, beautiful mare(or more) someday; at least he hopes.
Species wars of love:
This is an idea I had just started with someone before a happy turn of events in their life ended rp with me. This is another future based role, filled with all sorts of fantastic technology. But a rebellion has stirred up across worlds, a rebellion against the laws on marriage and mating. Many species are limited to who they can love and be with based on their species. Well, there is a group who is strongly against this, arguing love should hold no restrictions. However, they do realize the physical difficulties of a smaller species pleasing a larger one and the same goes for the reverse without hurting them.

So, they have begun designing a system of nanobots to inject into males and females that would adjust their bodies through matter consumption to make their sexual areas more fitting to the female of male they are interested in. In males, this would involve increasing or decreasing size to match the females, as well as taking on attractive features in the genitals for the particular species, as well as greatly increasing or decreasing sperm production and the capacity for breeding. Females would become change tightness and depth of their womb, ovulation, and sometimes change the size of breasts and butt to a more stimulating size for the male.

However, they will find unattended side effects in these tests that might stall the entire operation, but it will be far too late to stop in one very special wolf. As you might guess, this role will indeed have a lot of smut in it, but there is a very clear story arc in the back.

Future roles:
Scene is set on a large, cruise station. Inside are all the things a person could want from many of the local planets without the hassel of going to each. The beaches of planet Dletha, known for the warmth of the water and the sweet hint of sweetness, almost like chocolate. That area comes complete with an artificial sun. Their would also be night clubs, a jungle area, and at night is when things really get interesting. The living quarters closer their windows to prevent any sun light from coming in, but the rest of the station lights up like a star. A perpetual Las Vegas here where people can really unwind in anti-gravity champers or anything else you could imagine.

Some further explanation and role idea for the future. Now, the sexual exploits of the ship occur in a section devoted to a planet named Nyphos. This planet's atmosphere has a strange combination of minerals that acts as an enormous aphrodisiac on females. Thus, all the features of the Nyphos wing are devoted to sex, breeding, and female pleasure. Stores, toys, machines, and even large events involving sex are the main features of the ship. Females who are pregnant or not in heat find this place easier to handle, but if a female is in the midst of her heat, ovaries dropping eggs, the air makes this a millions times worse. Driving them to crave pleasure, to need to be bred.
Pics:
http://gideon.macrophile.com/art/2001/unfinished/Deco-Draft.jpg
http://pre01.deviantart.net/d3c2/th/pre/f/2015/249/b/e/1434980902_jennifer_karen_pose_01_web_by_stockmachine-d98nilc.jpg
http://pre01.deviantart.net/78a6/th/pre/f/2015/090/0/2/1401591156_cryptozoo_jennifer_bailey_suit_png_by_stockmachine-d8nu12m.png
http://img04.deviantart.net/d710/i/2014/242/1/b/1369198618_pzowned_pz_bbw_ceej_by_stockmachine-d7xamv0.jpg
http://pre00.deviantart.net/f7f4/th/pre/i/2014/242/4/b/1389216653_daigo_shina_lingerie3_by_stockmachine-d7xamvu.jpg
http://pre01.deviantart.net/fa99/th/pre/f/2014/127/4/4/femme_fatale_jpg_by_stockmachine-d7hhzp5.jpg
http://pre10.deviantart.net/4df6/th/pre/f/2014/127/d/4/booby_kitty_jpg_by_stockmachine-d7hhzoj.jpg
http://orig01.deviantart.net/c893/f/2014/127/6/4/grrreat_by_stockmachine-d7hhzpf.jpg

Human

Moms (Wanting this most right now)
Alright, so I have some other threads, though I wish they had better navigation, or I had the knowledge to give them better navigation. Either way, what I am looking for most right now is a human role with someone. It is an old craving, but never really gets satisfied. I am a skilled writer, I love introducing emotions and drama into roles centralized around smut. So, if you want to play, be prepared to write a good bit, we will have a lot to do, but their is no rush to write quickly.

To keep it simple, I want a role involving a fertile, horny mother, seducing and claiming her boyfriend and his mammoth pecker. Technically, this can be done through personality, or something more exotic, like a spell or a special magic that mom knows. I prefer women of above average curves, to match my enormously endowed male, seems fair to me. Major kinks, adultery, cheating, impregnation, lactation, oral, vaginal.

However, a key element to this scene, is the daughter. I want her clawing at her mother's door, begging the boyfriend to resist with all of his might. This isn't a role centralized purely on the smut of two individuals but a world to be made. The daughter forced to watch her mom snuggling up to him after she gets what she wants, the father away on business. See where things go.

A couple pics of females I would enjoy, but not necessarily this size:
https://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/c/e/ce02c_ORIG-6e6f94187a872e78c33683f4be01ff68.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GpErpKF9cYQ/TYzZ9FAItYI/AAAAAAAABgs/ae69gu8vqXo/s1600/eden-mor-study-1.jpg
Chubby
I want a role involving a gf's best friend, who is rather chubby and busty that one day notices her childhood friend's boyfriend gets rather aroused when she comes around him. She doesn't distinctly act overtly open with her appearance, in fact, like in many school, she is likely picked on in school. However, upon noticing the handsome guy who is well equipped is obviously attracted to her, it would begin to build her self-esteem, perhaps a bit too much, maybe even develop a bit of an ego, or even superiority to notice she has an effect like that on the nicest, most attractive guy in their school.

This role, though having sexual features near the beginning, likely won't have sex right off the bat. The initial realization needs to occur, followed by growing desire for him. It is not merely for his genitals of course, that would be assuming ill character to the friend, my character was also very king to her before she began developing her more feminine features when everyone else was cruel. Those soft, grey-blue eyes sincere and understanding, letting her cry with him and comforting her, so their would be a deeper desire for him, just that she realizes for the first time, that he is attracted to her. Of course, with that information, she would have to consider what it would mean to go after him, to sneak around her best friend's back, is she willing to do whatever it takes to feel his embrace, his kiss, those hard muscles as he ravages her body? Or will she push away her one chance to get with him, for the sake of preserving her friendship?

A small note, I considered this best friend maybe came from a single mother home, not the strong, independent mother kind of home, the one that might have given her a bad reputation from how much she used her body to get what she needed from men, though, the friend might have picked up similar habits that she learned from her mom, just been hidden behind the low self-esteem shell, basically, dynamite in bed and in the heart, but being mistreated in school suppressed her very loving and extremely naughty side.

On the home front:

In this role, you would be playing multiple females, all chubby and busty, one female who is thin, narrow hip, fairly flat chested and a little repressed sexually. Now, that is the bare bones but here is the girth of the story. The scene is about a small town community, friends all there life, a group of however many we choose, and as young men, recently married the guys had sworn to go to war together. They wanted to defend the country as a brotherhood, however, my character discovers a heart murmur, or some other biological reason why he cannot go with them to the war and instead promises to look after the wives.

Now, shortly after they are deployed, each woman gets a strange letter from their husband. With it is a package and as they read, they find that the husbands want them to take these pills while they are gone, get off birth control and take these pills. Yet, the truth in it, is that these were not written by the husbands, instead a company that is funding the war movement and testing drugs has talked the military into allowing them to target spouses that remain at home with these new pills. This extends into setting up cameras in the home as well, so that they can record the effects of their testing.

What effects will the drugs have? Overwhelming arousal, it might have begun slow, but soon a warmth would wash over there bodies, heat, wetness glowing between their legs and a sense of sexual power and allure they have never felt before. At the same time, MC would find out how extremely attracted he is to chubby, busty women, especially when they are turned on beyond their control.

Now, you might ask why they would continue taking these pills. Well, in the letter, the "husbands" would have informed them that if the drugs were ever found in the house, water incase they flushed them, or trash, it could be linked back to them and it would result in strict penalties. So, no matter what happens, they must not stop taking the pills.

I should add that each of them are recent mommies, the guys never expected to get deployed so soon and were already enlisted. So lactation, impregnation, lot of cum, betrayal, emotions post and pre the sex will be important, and lots of other fun things hopefully to emerge.

An idea for the friend/ friend's mom role:

I had the idea in this role, that mom is single, divorced for almost the length of her child's life, guy was a real ass hole. She maybe started gaining weight from that point, found herself feeling less then desirable thanks to modern media's portrayal of what is attractive. However, that would all change one day when she meets her son's friend, a young man who instantly shows attraction to the older woman. Sure, it might be first because of those huge, soft, alabaster breasts, but that portion would last mere moments before looking at the beauty of her face. Essentially, considering options of rushed in sex, or him showing that she is sexy, beautiful, and deserving of love again, regardless of the age gap. She likely would have needed to have had the son very early, maybe she was a bit of a slut very early on in life, this mostly because I want her in good age for having more children with my character. And of course, all characters involved would be over 18.

This role could be just smut, or the relationship could grow beyond just sex with a young, hung guy, possible guilt at first she must work through after having sex with her son's friend, hiding the relationship and so on.
Pics:
http://cdn1.nudevector.com/t/964/03-1.jpg
http://www.boobsternewscenter.com/wp-content/gallery/lexxxi_luxe1201/lexxxi-luxe0.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-32GokUUi2LQ/T_Ts3eoBsXI/AAAAAAAAGiw/4jKsIy8jU3I/s1600/Big%2BBreasts%2B-%2BSimply%2BSamad.jpg
http://www.chubby-fat-girls.com/Images/2013/huge-boobs-webcam.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_od0Nn0m4BN8/TCoCYANA3oI/AAAAAAAACuw/SXZbg3bU5xs/s640/PuffyChicks.com+-+Laura+Massive+Huge+Boobs+chubby+blonde+BBW+Big+tits+blue+eyes+(12).jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkbv6kxiYE1qcru98o1_500.jpg
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk0sokQcEJ1qcru98o1_500.jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk0u27wtJJ1qcru98o1_500.jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljyy4nOGX11qcru98o1_500.jpg
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llkr3cPnXA1qb9auio1_500.jpg
Interracial
Curses and alchohol don't mix:

This role takes place at a dinner party, celebrating the arrival of YC first child with her husband. Someone is currently watching the baby, giving mom and dad the luxury of getting to drink a little without the concern of being irresponsible with the baby. Well, eventually the alcohol is going to be flowing a bit too much and before long, people are going to be passed out all over the house. MC came to the events, I prefer married but he can be single as well, to help celebrate his friends and the special occasion. Sadly, he has longed for a child of his own. If married, he had even started painting and preparing a room for the child he hoped to get, but it never happened. Wife found about his secret and wasn't willing to allow it to take hold. His secret being, that his cum affects the mind. No matter how he gets it into the female, it sinks into the mind making women more sexual and falling helplessly in love with him, beyond anything they have known. In order to do that, the woman has to be able to take the monster hanging between his legs. And now, a little tipsy and horny, he sees a beautiful, fertile woman who can barely keep herself up, the curse taking hold of his mind.

The following morning, the recent mommy will be acting very strange, clingy, and it will be hard for no one to notice.

Trouble in the Jungle:

A visitor has arrived in Africa, encroaching on the land of nearby tribes. This man doesn't seem aggressive, but his wealth seems to catch the attention of the local tribes. With him he brings electricity, clean water, protection from the animals and heat. A life that is safer and perhaps better in the views of the locals. With wealth often comes power and the locals are not fools. Whoever gets in close with the visitor, whoever gains his favor is going to have a better life. One of the chiefs has noticed that this white man has been taking notice of certain women, most of them married and the curviest and least blemished skin. To these women, he always offers extra food and water, along with items of comfort. Of all the women, his wife, the queen of there tribe has gained the most attention. He has to make a hard choice, one that might mean his people surviving over the other tribes. To offer his wife and there women to him, send them over to seduce the white man, or ignore his obvious interests.

Option B: This role also has an option where MC saves the Chief's life and earns the right to take his wife. Without his actions, the woman would have been without a husband and he wouldn't sire more children anyways, so the savior earns the right to make her his mate.

Water Nympho Queen

This role is focused towards the first pic in my role, woman is gorgeous. Water Nymphs are fairly commonly known, but for this, a mythical creature that is tied to the water and has a large appetite for sex, taking any male she can seduce. In this role, I am not exactly sure how I want her to enter the role, but I know I want this to be a fantasy role, a lone warrior finding her little lake. Thinking his main profession is actually a blacksmith, his armor not just strong but elegant. He might be on a quest to reclaim his wife, or get something to impress a woman he loves. The one who informed him told he had to set out on a certain path, knowing he would eventually come across the Water Nymph Queen. Will she try to seduce him once she looks at his strong body and the enormous cock in his pants that could even challenge her ability to take a cock? If she does, will she go with him, hoping she can nuzzle, cuddle, and fuck him enough so he doesn't white the inferior woman he was trying to get and be with her?

White Knight Money Bags

This is actually a modern roleplay. It focuses on a black mom, single or married who isn't doing so well. She is living off the government, barely making it. Her life is hard enough, but her son is also causing trouble. The specifics of the problems she is keeping to herself but he has it in his head that if he doesn't get what he wants, he will make her life suffer by the way he acts. The son believing he directly reflects his mother's reputation. She lives in a rundown apartment complex, no one there has much so when a nice car pulls up one day, it catches everyone's attention. The tall, handsome, white man coming to her home. He is lean and fit, a sculpted body and though his clothing and car suggest someone from money, his stance is very down to earth. Coming to her, he addresses something her son did to his sister. The sister wants vengeance, however, it seems this handsome man has very different feelings about the gorgeous black woman standing before him.
The Parents Are Away:
My character and his sister's parents are taking off for a second honeymoon, trying to rekindle their marriage. Instead of leaving the kids alone the whole time, they ask close friends if their children could stay at their home for the time. This of course, is where things would start in the role. Not a huge, in-depth plot, but it is merely a sample to gauge interest.

I hope to hear from people.

The Power of Scent
A young male, high school age has a secret effect on certain women even he doesn't realize. It is passed down from family ever so many skipped generations and it appears that it is his time now. Unlike normal humans, he produces true pheromones and in dense enough qualities to effect women's sex drive. The potency can be so intense a woman must excuse herself to assault her pussy in an attempt to sate her lust. In this world, his effects seem to only effect incredibly curvy, black women. Hopefully all of these women have a profound impact in his sister's life, coach, teacher, things of that sort.

Of course, anyone willing to do my role, I am happy to do an alternate role with its own unique quality and races reversed, as well as multiple men.

Give An Inch, Take a Mile
This role is a little is playing a bit more with stereotypes. Basic premise, my character's wife starts up a function, having her husband building homes to help black women, single moms to get out of dangerous ghettos. (Not just ghettos.) However, it ends up the incredibly curvy women who come to claim these wonderful homes for themselves and children find their is something else they want to make theirs. The woman's husband.

Step Daddy Turned Sugar daddy.
Okay, so this role might be a bit more cliche, but what the hell. As the role suggests, my character is dating or has married a beautiful woman. However, her enormously curvy daughters decide they want his money for themselves after seeing all the gifts being lavished on their mama. Personally, I kind of like it in the dating stage, something where my character could be shocked when he meets the child/children and their intense beauty and curves that seem almost impossible in size.

Deal Gone South
My character is a young guy, not old enough to have gotten a good job yet. However, he is desperate to get the money to buy his girlfriend a good wedding ring. His credit has been completely wrecked by stupid, youthful choices and now is left with only one option. He heads to the bad part of town hoping to strike a deal with some thugs and get a loan from them. Instead of getting his load on faith, the group of big, black thugs decide to take payment from his girlfriend’s sweet honey pot. Something my character is willing to let happen, once because he believes she is still on birth control. If only it would stop at this one time...and that belief in the woman he loved was true.

I love enormous curves, but they are always needed with the right amount of emotions and taboo. Like this lovely woman.

Pics:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SNtpKWab0AQ/TKk_DPuTpHI/AAAAAAAAAFA/bMAdC-9ruXI/s1600/large_BuffieTheBodyBlackAss.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FqM9mT9AN6Q/Sfb-s9xI3_I/AAAAAAAAAd8/ExaoBy3QbIg/s1600-h/miweb47.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-slYdSMnpNFQ/UNqRcMpzmqI/AAAAAAAAAp4/d8bDOX2AdSI/s1600/1569251105.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OUJk2N9ssZg/UNqRjZA0hsI/AAAAAAAAAqw/PxO7Au-nTLc/s1600/570005700.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Qv2g8O3lFqk/UNqRh0osB4I/AAAAAAAAAqo/1-9Fq2xsidU/s1600/523189335.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FqM9mT9AN6Q/ShIqdJq4exI/AAAAAAAAAhs/PsTdPqRtNkQ/s1600-h/Nikki_SF_495.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FqM9mT9AN6Q/ShIpmbDTIdI/AAAAAAAAAhE/3rDy875JY-I/s1600-h/Nessa_004.JPG
http://tcdn01.pornex.com/content/1d/3b/c5/1d3bc5ef47a420e124f8fd15374972be/img/6.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxmd3z0pG51qjw853o2_1280.jpg
http://scoregroup.vo.llnwd.net/o37/scoreland/images_content/Miosotis_25982/01.jpg
Fantasy
Skyrim
Skyrim

The dragons had been defeated. However, in the midst of the war and the dragon scourge, many places of high honor had found new faces. These changes touched from the proud companions, the deep, moist depths of the Thief’s Guild, those assassins who shalt not be mentioned, and even the great halls of the Mage guild. The old ways were being replaced with new spirit, and one of these leaders made a terrible mistake.

It began in Winterhold, unlike the last great tragedy, it was not a great explosion that reshaped the land, but a subtle, warm sensation swelled over all the inhabitants. None were safe from its effects. From the mages themselves, to the beggars who used stealth and misdirection to keep themselves alive during hard times. No one seemed to mind it much at first, only bickering and ranting about what the mages had done once more, no one realizing the ultimate truth of what had occurred. No one, until the effects of this magic were making themselves known.

Across the terrain of Skyrim, women's bodies began changing. Regardless of race, they took on more supple forms. Hips growing wider, breasts swelling to enormous sizes, lips becoming pouty and full, and their bodies being driven by natural needs to breed. It did not remove from them there nature, some women were able to struggle against it, fight back the temptation filling their bodies. It was these brave women who sent out the message, needed the legend to return and end this plague.

They had no other choice. The men had vanished. An eerie and unsual circumstance. Every night, they would awaken from beds, complaining of aches and pains before wandering outside, assuring friends and family they just needed some air. Again and again, this occurred until one night, they never returned home. Some blame the magic, claiming that it drove them away. Others look around curiously, feeling as though they are seeing faces they don't recall, women they don't remember but are strangely familiar to them.

Anyone who doesn't like this original idea, I am still up for discussing serious ideas and scenarios. I have been doing a lot of modern and future based roles, I want to get some focus on fantasy worlds again.

This is the basic idea for the role, what actually occurs will depend on the people who contact me. I have some pics I wanted to share as references.

Irileth, New Jarl of Whiterun:
http://img14.deviantart.net/8b03/i/2014/139/a/0/tesv_2013_11_15_00_36_43_89_by_stockmachine-d7j0991.jpg

Gerdur, Owner of the Saw Mill and holds control of Riverwood.
http://img11.deviantart.net/c4da/i/2014/139/6/a/tesv_2013_11_01_15_50_51_83_by_stockmachine-d7j0972.jpg

Other females:
http://img03.deviantart.net/63cf/i/2014/139/d/b/tesv_2013_11_02_20_10_10_83_by_stockmachine-d7j096w.jpg
http://img08.deviantart.net/3bd9/i/2014/139/8/e/tesv_2013_11_03_01_45_53_89_by_stockmachine-d7j096n.jpg
http://img09.deviantart.net/b2c6/i/2014/139/0/7/tesv_2013_11_13_15_02_15_60_by_stockmachine-d7j096f.jpg
http://img05.deviantart.net/82e2/i/2014/139/b/4/tesv_2013_11_13_18_31_11_47_by_stockmachine-d7j096b.jpg
http://img15.deviantart.net/0e1d/i/2014/139/8/2/tesv_2013_11_14_14_50_49_79_by_stockmachine-d7j0963.jpg

Sexual:
The women of Riverwood and Whiterun try to seduce and insure the one remaining male is theirs and stays to protect them from the other groups of women. After all, Bandits are still raiding and the monsters are actively attacking. Trolls acting more sexually aggressive towards the humanoid species of Skyrim.

My male could choose to take advantage of their vulnerable states, having no issues with ravaging the women as he makes his way to Winterhold to discover the root of the problem, sewing his seed constantly throughout the holds and villages between Riverwood and Winterhold.

If we decide to play the role before the end of the Civil War, the corrupted women would still be loyal to their factions and know that without men, one or both factions will die out. So they attempt to seduce the one male that came to save them.

The elves are the only ones effected by the magic, other species left normal. Using their new curves, dark, wood, high elves decide they want to take this land as their own and will claim the only male left to insure their kin are all that remain after generations.

In all these roles and in the serious ones, I am still unsure what I want to have happened to the men. Maybe they were drawn to Winterhold, some kind of grand Succubus taking their lust and causing the changes in the women. The men might have turned into women or futas. Or, the men were driven out from the lands, something assaulting their primal sense of fight or flight and driving them into Dwermer ruins.

Serious:
Some of the women who were able to keep their wits and bodies, the Alchemists, either find my male after the women of Riverwood get their claws into him, or before hand. While the affected women try to seduce him, they help to focus him. They might have some combat training, a little magic, mostly restoration, and fill him on what happened. If he tries to venture off alone, they would make sure he knows they are not helpless like the others and want Skyrim, and the men back the way things were.
Freedom comes at a cost, to rescuers.

Alright, so, the bare bones of this role. My character and his group find some bandits who are holding up in the middle of Dark Woods. Their activity has gained the attention of local authorities and a bounty is placed on them, as well as a reward if they free a very special amazon recorded to be somewhere in their camp. After strategy and skill, they will vanquish these men and free the woman. However, from there, things begin to change and her way of saying thank you to these mercenaries will change things forever.

Some kinks in this role are, male genital growth into hyper, seduction, magic/curse, impregnation, sizeplay, (bigger woman, smaller man) hyper breasts.

I have a K-list, but I will list my major kinks here:

Sexually powerful women
Large to Hyper Breasts
Large to Hyper Ass
Hyper cock
Hyper balls
Impregnation
Corruption (Magic or chemicals)
Adultery/Cheating
Large female -small male
Marking, lipstick, fluids, bites, tattoos. Anything showing some kind of ownership
There are a ton more, but these are some of my major ones. I can play dom for a select few Subs.

RE: A different taste

Ah, the undefined issue.... Be sure to check your browser. Might want to empty your history/cache and a restart and perhaps delete some add-ons that might be causing you troubles. Typically, this issue is an add-on problem with your browser. Good luck!

RE: I love chubby women. (NSFW, New pics)

I'm interested in the homefront idea and find that I can add it to some of your other ideas, such as some of the women being black.

RE: The Wolf has a Face (NSFW, craving furries and moms right now.)

Bumping for horny, curvy females who love to write.

RE: The Wolf has a face. Looking to be corrupted or to corrupt, human and furry milfs.

I would do absolutely anything for some milfs as I crave them.

RE: The Wolf has a face. Looking to be corrupted or to corrupt, human and furry milfs.

Aching for sexy, human milfs. Please tell me I can still find some out there. Don't have to be dominant, could be forced to do what you are doing. If you have a kink or desire, I will fill it, if you can just sate my need.

Bumping and opening to females who want to play futa on male corruption.

RE: The Wolf has a face. Looking to be corrupted or to corrupt, milfs and futa.

Just a lonely, lonely evening.

Dah-dah-dah-dah-BUMP-BUMP

bumping

bumping

RE: The Wolf has a face. Looking to be corrupted or to corrupt, milfs.

Looking for moms, especially black milfs.

I'm up for doing something new, if youd like. You can PM me if interested.

Pm sent

Still searching for partners who want to make smutty, emotional, big posts.

Hoping and holding out for special ladies to play my incredibly buxom, fertile moms.

Bumping and still hoping for lovely, natural, incredibly busty moms. These three are current favorite.

http://albums193.zbporn.com/main/9998x9998/269000/269007/6383489.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/de/45/12/de4512f273b11a9a32e4a2ecc81dc892.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/25/39/62/253962bd2d0f399291001e7ee2150d90.jpg

Bumping in hopes of gorgeous, incredibly busty mamas.

Still holding out for those three gorgeous women.

bumping

Bumping and drawing smut.

bumping

bumping

bumping and hoping for partners

still aching for gorgeous ebony milfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom