Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Final Fantasy XV MxM Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

About me

-- I am a college student so my studies come first. I will respond to you asap, but sometimes it is hard. If I am going to be gone more than 24 hours I will tell you.

-- I can use PM, Gmail, Thread and skype

-- I have dyslexia which means grammar and spelling can at times come hard. I do re-read all post before sending, but sometimes things slip.

-- I try to match my partner for post size, but quality over quantity

-- I like OOC to know where you might want the story to go, if you have a question or if I am going to fast or too slow.

-- I will sometimes link music or images to set what I am thinking fits that moment

Kinks and Stops

Yes

-Bondage
-BDSM
-Mind games
-Tension between partners
-plot
-side characters
-moral conflict
and a few others we can talk about

No

I only have a few
- Futa
- Genderbending
- Forced body change (I am okay with markings or claiming marks)
- Anything to do with bathroom
- Vore
- Gore (in the bed I understand if a fight)

Okay now to the details but first let me warn you: Spoilers if you have not finished the game and do not want to know stop reading

With that said this is a long term plot I have had sense I finished the game some time ago. Most people pair Noct and Prompto from the game but I personally am looking for a Ignis and Gladio pair. I am looking to be Ignis is the pairing and as for the top or bottom placement I see these two easily being equal on that.

I would like it to start during the trip to the south docks or possibly right after Insomnia falls. Ignis and Gladio of course would already be friends but maybe they start to feel more. We could forward it at some point to the events of Altissa and the aftermath of that with Ignis being blind and all along with the team trying to come to terms with what has happened. Perhaps these events stall Ignis and Gladio from becoming an pair but both still have strong feelings or they could already be a pair and arguing over what Ignis will do now.

Then we could go to the ten year time skip and go from there.

Thank you for reading

Please Pm me if you are interested

RE: Hi M x M and M x F updated 11/7 dying to rp

Sooo you want someone else to play a Nazi soldier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom