Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taboo RP, snuff, humiliation, and fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spy-killer

Super-Earth
Hi!

I RP in PMs and IMs only, no threads. PM if interested, and please tell me what about my thread caught your attention (ie, what you're into).

A Few Of My Most Favorite Kinks:
*Stockings/pantyhose/tights/catsuits/leggings* -- NO LEATHER.
Asphyxiation/strangulation
Humiliation
Tentacles
Breathplay
Shooting/stabbing (but not gore, as in no amputation or grossness like that)
Gangbangs

Some Turn-offs:
Illiteracy
Kidnapping
Incest
Scat
Furries
Vampires
Zombies

**The kinds of scenes I'm into**
Please, please, PLEASE do not send me a post saying "he ripped off her clothes in one fell swoop and rammed his rock-harded spine-covered cock into her." I'm MUCH more interested in my character being teased, taunted, made to beg, then shot, then as she lies bleeding to death on the floor, having her enemy do something like jerk off onto her face and chest. I'm not *opposed* to sex, exactly, I just like to try other things!
Some plots:

Into the Jaws of Death - A team of sexy spies (wearing, of course, a tight, fully-body catsuit) is infiltrating a highly secure facility. Unfortunately for them, they won't be making it out alive. Your role: the men, women, monsters, or machines who surprise snuff out the overconfident spy's young lives one by one. **really want to do this one right now!

The Meddlesome Secretary - A secretary for an executive in a large corporation, Elana, is at the office late one night with her boss. In some files left accidently open to her, she uncovers evidence of massive wrongdoing. She confronts her boss, and he takes it upon himself to silence her -- permanently.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom