Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submitting in Suren - character sheet

Cherubian

Supernova
Ceana

Fighter (Speed) Level 5

20 Intelligence
25 Speed
17 Strength
15 Toughness

0 corruption

Lust is currently at 25

HP is at 150 out of 150

You have 457 gems

Perks (1 unused)
Slowing me down 2 (passive): You gain 15 points of speed if you're wearing light armor, you gain 20 points of speed if the majority of your clothes count as non-armor regular citizen wear, and you only get 25 points if you go naked or wear something extremely skimpy like a bikini.

Double strike (10SP): When you activate this perk you get to attack twice per turn.

Perceptive - Due to your keen intellect you notice a lot of things others miss. Whether its subtle traces of dust on the ground giving you a much needed clue to a puzzle or a drops of sweat dripping down an enemy's neck giving away a lie. (Passive)

Precision: Increase Crit chance by 20 percent

Skills
Meditation 50%: Reduces lust

Equipment
1 Standard two handed sword - Nothing too special, does heavy damage.
1 Uzi leaf - One time use, heals 20HP, cures some status effects like weak poison and effects that make your lust increase rapidly.
1 Apple pie - You'll get two uses out of it, and it heals 60HP.
1 Magic Pebble - supposed to guide me through Suren
1 Royal Bikini
1 Angel Sneakers - This is an item that is given to the non-Angel members of the army. It allows the wearer to jump extremely far and high in the air.
1 Travel Stone for Whacky Wallie
1 Red Contact Stone for Lucy
1 Golden Egg - restores HP and MP to max and temporarily increases str by 40. One of the most valuable items in the game.
Set of three breast pumps: One enlarges, one milks, one <unknown>

Background
Both her parents were slain by some monster when she was three years old, after which she was taken in by a foster family. Her foster father Duke belonged to the city guard, and his wife daisy had a past as a fighter as well.

She therefore soon decided to make sure she was not as defenseless as them, and started to 'practice' secretly with a wooden sword when she deemed herself unobserved. Fortunately she displayed quite the talent with weaponry and her foster father noticed this when by coincidence he got to watch her 'practice' once. From then on he made sure she got a good martial education.

RE: The game - character sheet

Companions - throughout your advantage you'll meet people in Suren who will wish to join in your quest. These people will become your companions, you may have up to two companions with you at any time although you can switch them out at the Suren campsite. Every companions will have unique skills which can help you in battle or just in general. Your companions can be categorized into three categories.

1. Friends - The most neutral of category, these people require little attention or gifts but you may find they're not will to sacrifice their own life in battle for yours. They also might not listen to your orders or request in battle.

2. Lovers - Your romantic partners, these people will require a lot of attention from you and signs of affection. In exchange though lovers will automatically listen to any reasonable request you make on the battlefield and easily give their life up for yours.

3. Slaves - These are people you have corrupted into becoming your pawns, they require no attention from you and will follow ANY order you give on the battlefield regardless of how stupid they think it is, and they will also give their life up for yours.

And now onto the exception of the rules :)

Slye - Your first companion, in the beginning of your quest Slye falls into more of a guide roll. He will rarely come to your aid directly in battle, though he may give you tips on how to defeat your opponent. Later on in the quest it may become possible for you to make Slye into either your lover, or slave, depending upon your choice.

Glossary:

Auga: Major city in Suren, currently the only city safe from Seprico
Azazel: Former demon lord of Suren, dethroned by Seprico
Daisy: My foster mother, former fighter
Duke: My foster father, guardsman
Giusen: The village I grew up in
Hizin: Giant who tried to capture me, working for Seprico
Lucy: Dreamcatcher of Yeo, currently missing, short red hair, green eyes, about my height. Update: found her. :) Second update: She is now one of my companions.
Lyra: Me
Millianda: One of the rulers of Suren, who the King recommends me go to for help on my quest. Resides in Angel City.
Naruia: Major city in Suren, spared by Seprico since the inhabitants promote corruption
Peter: Youth in my village, son of the smith
Rhyo: Gargoyle slave(?) of mine, freed in an ancient temple in the forest
Ricky: My predecessor as dreamcatcher, presumably dead
Riku: Renegade Normazon witch who prefers elemental to sex magic
Robusino: One of the rulers of Suren, very powerful, controls the swamp, ruin, and field zones. He tends to be neutral in most conflicts or side with the demon army, however when the Seprico took over he has remained neutral and fiercely defended his zones from either side.
Seprico: Demon lord of Suren, driving force behind the corruption
Suren: Parrallel dimension, traversed by dreamcatchers
Syle: Humanoid demon, currently helping me (?)
Vigro: Male angel accompanying me to destroy the corruption factory
Whacky Wallie: Beetle, trader in the forest
Yeo: The kingdom I lived in
Zegot: Village elder
Zelion: Demon girl(?) I met in the mountains
Zip: Imp, servant of Hizin

Available perks:

Slowing me down 2 (most have the first one to get this one) - You gain 15 points of speed if you're wearing light armor, you gain 20 points of speed if the majority of your clothes count as non-armor regular citizen wear, and you only get 25 points if you go naked or wear something extremely skimpy like a bikini. (Passive)

Perceptive - Due to your keen intellect you notice a lot of things others miss. Whether its subtle traces of dust on the ground giving you a much needed clue to a puzzle or a drops of sweat dripping down an enemy's neck giving away a lie. (Passive)

Fast Learner - Pick up new techniques/spells 50% faster. (Passive)

Boring - Your intellect has grown to the point where you can give boring speeches and lectures in the middle of battle. Reduce Lust to all combatants by 20 points, and reduce the effectiveness of lust attacks by the enemy by 50 percent. (Cost 15 SP)

Ram - Run at the enemy at your max speed and smash into them. Has a chance to stun your enemy for three turns, equal to double your speed minus your enemy's speed (so your speed is 25, so double that would be 50, minus an enemy speed of let's say 5, would give your a 45 percent change to stun them etc.) (Cost 10 SP)

Double Caster - Your speed is only match by how quick your wit is. You can cast a single spell twice per turn (note this is an important prerequisite for other wizard related perks in the future). (5 SP, note you still have to pay MP cost of BOTH spells)

Negotiator - Your intelligence comes in handy when shopping. You know enough to help sweeten shop keepers and job givers into giving you that little extra. Save 10 percent on all items purchased and increase the money reward of all quests by 10 percent. (Passive)

Slight of hand - Your speed and intelligence allows you to plant something on your enemy when you attack them. This item could be a bomb, spell, tracker or any sort of item. (Cost 10 SP)

Imperfect After Image - You move so fast that you actually leave a sort of after image in place. This perk cost 30 SP to use but once cast it remains in effect until you use it or the end of the battle. While in effect you can choose to use this perk to have a 50 percent change of negating ANY attack that hit you last round (even attacks that would otherwise kill you). (Passive)

---

Runner - In a full tail sprint not even monsters can much you. If you choose to run away from battle you automatically escape from the monster unless they also have the runner perk. During non-combat situations Runner makes your speed count tripple (in terms from getting to Point A from point B). This is a Passive perk. Warning: Runner can be effected by enviromental conditions (such as sand, water, swap etc.)

Power attack - As its name suggest this attack focuses on putting as much strength into your attack as possible. When you use this perk your weapons may hurt foes in heavy armor that they might not otherwise be able to hurt, in addation your attack might damage or destroy shields. This is an active perk and cost 10 SP to use in battle.

Quick Draw - A swordsman techique for the speed fighter, quick draw is a pure active battle perk. As it name says you simply put your weapon away and then rapidly draw it out and attack an opponent in one strike. While this may sound simple and easy actually doing it takes both speed and strength. When you use this perk you deal automatic critical damage to an enemy from catching them of guard, but this perk not only costs 10SP to use, it requires that your weapon be put away, while not normally a big deal for the first turn of battle (since you have to draw your weapon anyway) during the middle of a battle it can lead you wide open to your opponents attacks.

---

Precision - Increase Crit chance by 20 percent

The Shield - Using your toughness and intelligence you've mastered the art of covering your allies. This perk cost 10 SP to activate, when active this perk allows your shield's benefits to also apply to one ally of your choosing. If you do not have a shield you can instead use your own body, taking damage that would have hit your ally.

Quick Study - This passive perk increases the chances of you learning a new spell when you study magic.

Back
Top Bottom