Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Traveling Show (deerpoob and Mim)

"Da we can trust him. He told me once he would not join Shane because there is darkness in him," Natasha explained. "I did not believe him at the time because was Shane the man who saved me, not Shane the man with control and trust issues. He said I return to him one day and give me his number, but we do not call him right now. Too much time to give us away."

As she spoke, Natasha led the way downstairs, returned the key to their room, and stepped out into the street. She wandered aimlessly, holding Daniel's hand out of habit and necessity. She didn't want them to lose one another.

"Da, I want needles shoved into my skin in such times," the acrobat confirmed with a small smile. "Is stress relief."

"needles, stress relief" he repeated back to her "something is very wrong here" he smirked, he trusted her, so if she trusted this man then he'd trust him, squeezing her hand softly as they walked, it felt right and he was glad she seemed ok now. The two went around the town for a bit, he felt like they shouldn't be wasting time but he also enjoyed it, having this peaceful time now might be the only time they have it.

"is there a tattoo parlour in this town? it's not exactly a big place...perhaps we should wait till we're in Orleans, we'll have more time and we'll be farther away..." he reasoned, glancing to her as they walked up one of the thinner cobblestone streets, built purely for pedestrian traffic, he wasn't even sure if this town had more then a few dozen cars, the population was probably in the hundreds, the quintessential small french village.

Daniel stopped for a moment, tugging gently on her hand to get her to stand with him, looking around "Shane...do you really think he want's to destroy places like this? there's so much history and beauty to it, I find it difficult to reason that someone like him could do that....but the way he talked it's like he wants to replace humans with our kind..."

Back
Top Bottom