Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Traveling Show (deerpoob and Mim)

"Make myself lighter?" Natasha raised an eyebrow and motioned to her own physique. She'd been blessed with somewhat above-average, generous feminine endowment but apart from that she still looked like a recovering junkie. "I am skinny enough. You think I need to be lighter?"

As they walked she felt a little hesitation in the way he let her hold onto him. What had they done? They had released the sexual tension at last, but now there was that other tension. That more complicated tension that was much less fun than sexual tension. The acrobat thought on it a lot as they walked, but tried not to let her contemplation show on her face.

"If we find river, we follow it," Natasha agreed. Hours later she jumped and shushed him gently when he spoke loudly. "Da, short break," she said shortly. "But we push, I want to sleep in real bed. Just keep voice down, da? We do not know where Shane is.

Natasha knelt down by the river, taking in mouthfuls of cool, clear water. Smiling in relief she splashed her face with water before splashing Daniel gently. She saw the way he was sweating in that polyester dress shirt.

"Take off your shirt," she said before taking several more mouthfuls of water. "Put it back on when we get to town. Or we pretend we hike so if they ask what two people do walking out of woods, is explained and we look like we were hiking."

"No no I mean...well if you made yourself lighter I could...lift you faster?" he said, hoping he was getting his idea across well enough, he could only shrug and didn't pursue the subject any further.

He tried not to make things uncomfortable, he didn't mind holding her or her holding onto him as she was, really he didn't but at the same time it made him unsure of what exactly it meant.

He sat near the edge of the river and watched her cooling herself off with a drink, sighing and shaking his head when she splashed him "despite how Ive been wearing it this suit isn't cheap" he teased and stretched his back before joining her for a drink.

"good idea.." he nodded and after a few seconds of drinking he undid his shirt and just sort of draped it over one shoulder.

Daniel was fairly thin, a lithe build but years of throwing had helped him keep up a decent physique, after all as much as he used his power to assist his throws he was still a professional knife thrower without them, just as Natasha still did most of the acrobatics without her powers.

Natasha raised an eyebrow as she thought about his suggestion. "Perhaps yes," she said slowly. "We could try."

"I know what a good suit is worth," Natasha said as she sat up, panting a little when she lifted her head from the stream again. Water dripped from her chin down her shirt. "But is almost ruined anyway. So what is our story? For when we get to town, I mean."

When the acrobat looked up she paused for a moment. She had rarely seen Daniel without a shirt and the cave had been dark and cramped. Her lip twitched a little as she openly eyed his chest and shoulders before she bent to the river again. That morning's activities as well as the long hike had made her quite thirsty and, truth be told, Natasha was glad they had found the river. It would be much easier to keep themselves hydrated now that they would be near a clean source of running water.

"I think maybe we are newlyweds, da?" she suggested after a few moments of thought. "I am Anya, you are...eh, pick a name. We backpack across Europe for honeymoon. How does that sounding?"

"That sounds very reasonable, though I won't be passing for a Russian or even a Frenchman anytime soon, I'll be..." he tried to think of the most unassuming name he could.

"Richard" he shrugged and looked to her, noticing her eyeing him, there was something different now, about being in the light, about...seeing her properly, it made him feel a bit awkward or suddenly self-conscious, odd for someone like him that wasn't exactly the shy type, especially around her, someone he had known for several years and was one of his closest friends in the circus. He rubbed his hair and grinned at her "what?" he teased, hiding his shyness with his teasing.

"A backpacking couple and we just got a bit lost, I maybe dropped some of my stuff or something like that...." he added on to their little story, not wanting to blurt something out later and out themselves as liars.

"Eh, you be whatever you want," Natasha said with a shrug. "The key to a good lie is do not stretch too far. You are Canadian or American; Europeans, we do not hear the difference most of the time. Do not try to pass for European."

When Daniel grinned at her, she couldn't help but grin back a little. She felt her cheeks turn light pink. She bit her lip before bending for another drink. "You are in very good shape," she said with a shrug. "Is nice muscle definition, that is all."

After a few more moments of rest she stood again, her legs even sorer from the few minutes of lack of use. They shook for the first few steps but she was soon better and grabbed Daniel's hand. They had miles to go before they were able to rest. Glad she had thought to bring running shoes, Natasha couldn't imagine how Daniel's feet must have been doing in hot, supportless dress shoes. It was near sundown when they finally broke through the trees and there was the glow of artificial light.

"We made it!" Natasha panted, a tired smile gracing her features. She was exhausted, but grabbed Daniel's hand and managed to run towards the town.

He shrugged, it was better to have something closer to the truth right? it was more believable, he wouldn't say where he was from unless someone asked, hopefully they wouldn't question too much, not that it would be a big deal as long as Shane didn't come knocking. Daniel went a bit red as she commented on him "well I don't eat much so im skinny...guess if you have even a bit of muscle it shows more..." he shrugged "y-you look good too" he said, unsure how to react.

The two travelled for some time longer, hours and hours it felt like and his feet were so sore he debated just tossing his shoes. Finally, finally they saw some light and he was just as elated as she was, grinning while taking deep breaths.

Suddenly she grabbed his hand and proceeded to pull him along "h-hey wait we're tired no need to rush! Natasha we're going to trip stop! relax it's not going anywhere" he called several excuses and complaints to her, but managed to just keep pace as they rushed for the town as if their persuerers were closing in at that very moment.

Natasha ignored Daniel's protests and continued to pull him toward the town. Undergrowth turned to grass, which turned to gravel, then eventually pavement. Once they hit pavement she stopped, panting a little. What remaining stamina she'd had was drained by the jog into town. Still holding his hand, she looked around the main street. There was a five-and-dime sort of general store where they could get clothes and toiletries, but at the other end of the main street was a little bed-and-breakfast where they could get a room. Natasha didn't know which she wanted more.

"I do not know..." She shook her head before fishing a wallet out of her bag and stuffing a few euros into Daniel's hand. "Hair dye. Blue. Tooth brush and brushing paste. Soap and eh...hair soap. You go get clothes and things. I will find us room over there." She pointed toward the B'n'B. "If you are not there in...I say an hour, I come to look for you. This is good plan?"

Natasha didn't wait very long before kissing Daniel's cheek and turning toward the little inn. Glancing behind herself every now and then as though to make sure he hadn't disappeared, Natasha was soon through the door of the cozy B'n'B. The room had only one bed but was very cozy. By the time Daniel had returned Natasha had turned off the lights though there was a roaring fire casting a dim, cozy glow over the room. She had accidentally fallen asleep on top of the covers waiting for him, the bed still made as she laid there in a large t-shirt and underwear, snuggling one of the decorative pillows as she hugged it to her chest.

He looked to her and nodded, Natasha was so much quite on these things, Daniel might have gone for food or something but she pointed out just what they needed, he let her go off and went into one store, remebering to replace his shirt just before he did so, buying some small food items, managing to find himself a backpack, the shampoo and soap she asked for, blue hair dye and all the other toiletries, then he himself some more comfortable clothes, a pair of running shoes, a tshirt and some jeans, as well as a pair of shorts for if things got warmer.

Daniel went to the place he had seen her go too, he had never been to a bed and breakfast so it was an unusual experience for him, luckily she must have described him to the owners as they let him right in and gave him another key to the room.

He entered and just looked at her for a few moments, gently putting the things down and tossing the bag with some food in it to a chair near the bed.

Daniel watched her still, her long legs in the firelight...he felt his heart speeding up, she looked....well she looked beautiful...peaceful and happy.

Daniel smiled a bit and decided to leave her be for the time being, she must be exhausted so he just went into the bathroom and stripped out of his sweaty suit clothes, deciding to have a shower.

Natasha awoke to the sound of water. Had she fallen asleep by the river? As she slowly came to consciousness she remembered where she was, what had happened, and what the sound must have been. She pushed herself up and looked around to find the bags Daniel had brought with him. She didn't want to go rifling around and so instead stood and stretched, scratching her head sleepily as she walked over to the bathroom door.

"This spot taken?" Natasha asked with a sleepy smile, poking her head behind the shower curtain. She took a moment to admire Daniel's rear before bringing her eyes up to his shoulders. "I wish to wash of grime of the road. Er...forest." Pulling her head out of the shower she tugged off her t-shirt and panties before stepping into the shower to wash off the dirt and sweat. "Thank you for buying things for the washing." Her voice was muffled as she scrubbed her face with a washcloth.

Natasha wasn't in the shower long, only long enough to scrub her scalp and body before stepping out of the shower. Using the giant shirt she had been sleeping in as a drape, Natasha tied it around her neck before bending over the sink. Carefully, as she had many times before, she bleached her hair before combing the blue carefully through it. An hour and a half later, Natasha's short hair was bright blue and blow-dried and she was back in her now-stained t-shirt.

"God I am exhausted," Natasha groaned, falling into bed on the side closest to the fire. "Sleep well, Daniel. Maybe perhaps we can be sleeping in, da? Oh this bed...It has been I do not know how long since I have had a spring mattress. Is so wonderful." Mere minutes later, she was asleep. The exhaustion of the day and the glow of the fire under the coziness of the blanket left the acrobat helpless against the pull of sleep.

He blinked as he heard her voice right behind him, glancing back and swallowing, was she really so..causal about it? he supposed she'd have to be comfortable with nudity, it was an intrinsic part of her previous work but he still felt a bit awkward about the whole thing. He nodded "I needed it too" he said simply and smiled a bit, a good shower was hard to come by even in the circus, they'd sometimes go into towns and there they could get decent warm water showers, but in the circus things were a bit more awkward so an enjoyable shower alone...or rather with just Natasha, was welcome.

Daniel heard her get out a few minutes after she got in, he took the time to savor it, not something he usually did. By the time he stepped out she was over the sink, apparently using the blue hair dye she had requested "are you sure about that?" he asked as he walked past, admiring her back end bent over the sink, as he hadn't noticed she had done just the same in the shower.

The Knife thrower went to the bed and laid down, by the time she joined him he was fast asleep, dimly aware of her moving to lay by him and speaking to say goodnight, he seemed quite comfortable despite his earlier awkward thoughts, perhaps it was just because he was so exhausted and the bed was so comfortable.

"If I am not sure, is too late now," Natasha answered his inquiry, not noticing him noticing her. "Besides, is just hair. Will grow out again."

The bed was so comfortable and the fire so warm that Natasha was lulled into unusually dreamless slumber. She hardly moved at all, remaining wrapped around Daniel with her head on his chest. A spring mattress with plenty of warm blankets and soft pillows was a comfort and a luxury she hadn't had in many, many years; not since she'd been kicked out by her parents. It was like Heaven to the homeless acrobat.

The morning dawned foggy and drizzly. The fire in the fireplace had burned down to only the dimmest of embers and one of the few movements Natasha had made in the night was to snuggle under the covers all the way. When she opened her eyes all she could see was the downy white comforter and Daniel's torso. Her bottom arm was tucked up against her chest, top arm thrown around his waist while her legs both curled around one of his, using her companion as a sort of full-body pillow. With a wide, quiet yawn she emerged from the covers and quietly slipped out of bed, careful not to wake Daniel. Walking to the window, Natasha looked out to the pavement and cobblestone below and sighed. She wanted to stay here forever, but that was not in the cards for her.

Daniel slept soundly through the night as she did, while he had experienced a bed more recently then she had it was still a luxury he had missed sorely, he woke up partly as she got out of bed, dimly aware of her moving, missing the warmth of her skin. He watched her with blurry eyes walk over to the window and look out, he wanted to just go back to sleep which is what he attempted to do.

The room and the world outside were quiet, had they lost Shane? would he not follow? he wasn't the type and yet no doubt both of them were hoping for it, a safe existence away from the circus, Daniel didn't think he could have gone back if he was able to, not after hearing what they were planning, they wanted to kill people and try and take over? it was as preposterous as it was horrifying, any attempt would surely fail and it would just lead to worse treatment for people like them.

Daniel swallowed and took a deep breath, rolling over and adjusting the blankets to try and warm himself back up some "just come back and sleep Natasha" he mumbled, unable to bring himself to get up in such a peaceful place.

Natasha stared down at the few people moving on the pavement below, only dimly aware of Daniel moving in bed behind her. The circus and Shane seemed so far away in this peaceful little town, almost as if it had been a dream. But it wasn't...they would have to start moving again soon, once they had formed a plan. After all, they had to stop Shane somehow, though she had no clue how. He had been the founder of that particular circus, which had been touring for twenty years or more. If Shane had spoken to people like them at every single stop...well, she shuddered to think how many who were tired of being treated like second-class citizens would be happy to join his revolution.

"Just come back and sleep Natasha."

The acrobat turned and smiled gently. For this day at least, after such a long trek, Daniel seemed to have the right of it. They had lost the others in the mountains; they could afford to sleep in a few hours. Natasha crossed to the hearth and knelt to build the fire back up before returning to bed. Slipping off her shirt for more comfort, she slid in behind Daniel to spoon, sliding her top leg over his hip and wrapping her arm around his chest.

"We have to get up eventually," Natasha murmured, her breath warm on the back of his neck. She planted several slow kisses on his neck and shoulders. "We have to make plan. Can wait til later...but we cannot stay forever." She kissed his neck a final time before leaning her forehead against his back and closing her eyes. "Maybe one day, after this is over," she added with a yawn before drifting closer and closer to sleep.

He took a deep breath and shuddered as she kissed his neck, her wet lips making goosebumps form on his skin. he reached behind to embrace her, squeezing softly and letting out a small groan. Despite trying to keep things lighter he was thinking about the circus too, it was only a matter of time before they came back here, it was a border town and as such tended to be fairly popular not only for a thing like the circus, but also as a place for people with powers to hide, if the situation was explained a sympathetic one might rat out the two strange people that showed up from the forest one day, the longer they stayed the more their prescence would be known and the likelier they'd be discovered.

But he pushed that back and he rolled to face her, putting his arms around her proper and hugging her tightly against his topless form. he gazed down at her, her new strange hair color somehow enticed him more, she had always been a bit of an exotic woman but seeing all these tattoos now that she wasn't hiding them the same, as well as her hair, well it enticed him...

Despite being half asleep Daniel leaned in and kissed her lips, having to shift down slightly, his hand moved to her body quickly to cup one breast, squeezing the firm flesh roughly before he slid his hand down, letting the back of a nail gently glide along her skin before he reached her underwear, which he ran it along as well, finally pressing gently against the womanly flesh underneath.

Natasha smiled sleepily as Daniel rolled over and hugged her close. It felt nice to be so close to someone. In Daniel's arms, here in a warm, cozy room, she felt safe for the first time in forever. She yawned and nuzzled her face against his chest. Daniel seemed to have other plans, however.

The acrobats eyes opened as Daniel kissed her. It was a sweet, gentle gesture and she couldn't help but smile against his lips. She breathed in a little sharply as he cupped her breast before sliding his hand down beneath her panties. Natasha's mouth fell open and she moaned quietly. She liked a man who was frisky in the mornings.

"You think we make use of honeymoon suite?" she teased gently with a smile. She kissed his neck and shoulders gently. "A real bed would be much better than a cave. And if you want to use powers..." Natasha left the suggestion hanging on the air as she slid her hand to his hips and pulled him closer. She tangled her legs with his as her fingers worked under his shirt and began to pull it up and over his head.

He helped her removed his shirt "powers Huh?" he smirked and thought "Hmmm what shall I do..." he whispered, pushing a finger into her, but promptly pulling it back out.

If she didn't see him remove his hand from her panties she might have not even noticed the switch, because she still felt something much like his finger pushing into her, thrusting and massaging steadily, he looked to her, it was difficult to control it like this, he was essentially mimicking penetrative by exerting his powers against her walls, but it seemed to be working.

He leaned in and kissed one of her breasts through her shirt, the finger like thrusting sped up a bit and seemed to grow a little mimicking two fingers now, spreading her gently.

He lifted her shirt up over her breasts and moved to lay on top of her, eagerly pressing his lips to one nipple and sucking roughly, his hand moved to the other and pinched at the nipple and cupped her firm flesh alternatively. Daniel's other hand moved up and gently covered her mouth, more teasing then forceful.

Natasha gasped gently when she felt Daniel's finger push inside her. Her hands slowly slid up to his shoulders as she groaned and gently took his lip between her teeth. When he showed her his hands she gasped a little and smiled, giggling.

"Now that," she said with a grin, "is real magic." She giggled again and pulled him in for a slow kiss, groaning against his lips as he used his abilities to thrust into her. She moved her hips against the thrusting motion though she wasn't sure if it would make any sort of difference.

"Mmmm...Daniel...pozhaluysta..." Natasha moaned as her nipple was pulled into his arm, wet mouth. She pulled her shirt off over her head before bringing her hands down, sliding them flat over his back and pressing her fingertips into his flesh. "Ya khochu svoy khuy Daniel. Pozhaluysta..."

But Daniel teasingly covered her mouth. She grinned and chuckled, kissing his palm before grinding her hips against his. Gradually her hands slid down his sides to his underwear, pulling it down and sighing at the feel of his warm skin against hers. For that moment it felt almost like they could be newlyweds sharing some wakeup sex on their honeymoon. Natasha's moans grew louder and louder as she grinded against Daniel, rubbing her clit against the tip of his cock as he used his powers to make it feel like he was fucking her with his fingers.

"Is there...Game or...or fantasy you want...play?" the acrobat offered, gasping as what felt like two fingers pressed against a particularly sensitive spot.

He continued his invisible thrusting into her, it took a fair amount to concentrate on it, so he mostly reacted to her kissing and touches, he focused on the areas that seemed to make her squirm and moan the most, the "fingers" went deeper into her then real ones ever could and they felt as if they twisted and rubbed in ways impossible for the human body. Daniel watched her moan under him and could only grin as she removed the last of their clothes.

He tried to figure out what she was saying, as appealing as her speaking in Russian was he didn't know the language well enough, please was the only word he was fairly confident about, but that alone was suggestive of the rest.

The fingers slowed and Daniel looked at her, his cheeks growing red "w-well um..." he glanced to the bag on the chair where he left it. Inside were a pair of stockings he had decided to purchase, they had always got him going for some reason, he figured Natasha might be into wearing them for him.

"well honestly" he looked away "I've always kinda um...wanted to be tied up" he chuckled, realizing that was not the manliest of fantasies.

He glanced at her "even without my hands I can still make you feel good...what do you say?" he asked, as he spoke the massaging continued, he squeezed her breasts and the massaging grew stronger, more like she was actually being penetrated, though at a fairly moderate pace.

Natasha pouted a little when the "fingers" slowed and though she knew there was physically nothing there she tried to grind against it. But then he turned that adorable shade of red and she smiled. Every man had his kinks. She knew he had something special in mind! As he made his confession he pointed out he could still make her feel good without his hands.

"Mmm...this is so--ah!--so true..." Natasha moaned, gasping as the massaging stroked the ever-elusive g-spot. She grinned and slid her hand over the one on her breast. Her breathing was sharp and labored as she felt as though she was being penetrated. It was getting difficult to concentrate.

"Is wonderful fantasy, Daniel," the acrobat purred between moans. "You want roleplay with it? I can be--ooohh Bogom Daniel!--be...strict teacher...or maybe...jailer..." she suggested.

He chuckled and watched her "whatever you want..." he leaned in and kissed her lips forcibly, running his fingers down her sides and slowing the thrusting again, now just a rubbing again which was a bit easier to maintain.

"and um...well I happened to see these" he stood and walked the two feet required to the bag, producing a package that seemed to hold a pair of fishnet stockings "I guess a teacher could wear these?" he suggested, cheeks still red.

He watched her, biting his lip slightly and grinning, his mind told him to just start using his powers on her as hard as he could, but he resisted, that could come later...

She moaned against his lips as she kissed him back hard and he slowed the thrusting to a finger fuck. Natasha loved that he hadn't even penetrated her yet, but already she had experienced all these sensations. She groaned and writhed slowly on the bed as he stood and walked over to the bag. When she saw the stockings, she grinned and slid out of the bed, taking the package from him.

"Maybe we start over, da?" the acrobat suggested, taking the fishnets and stepping toward the bathroom. "And no cheating," she warned, picking up bits of lingerie on her way and grabbing her bag as well as the tie from Daniel's all but ruined suit.

When she emerged from the bathroom, Natasha was wearing the stockings Daniel had bought for her. Additionally she had dawned a bright blue thong which nearly matched her hair and a white button-down shirt, which hadn't been buttoned but instead tied at the underwire of her visible matching bra. Around her neck was Daniel's necktie. It didn't take much concentration for the acrobat to lighten the gravitational pull around her heavy breasts, making them appear fuller and perkier. She gazed at Daniel intensely as she stepped closer, her thong already visibly wet as she put a hand on his chest and pushed him to the bed.

"So, you fail test again, Daniel," she admonished. "Why? Do I not giving you enough...attention in class?"

He stood by the bed, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly, the idea of her dressing up like this for him, well it excited him to no end, so when the door opened and he saw her dressed as she was he froze, face flooding with color, he was always of the mind that the right clothes could look just as good on a woman as if she was wearing nothing, Natasha managed to prove this, her wild hair a stark contrast to the tie and dress shirt, It was immensely appealing to the young man and it showed immediately on his body, he was still nude so he could do little to hide his erection and he felt exposed.

When she approached he noticed she appeared to be wearing a pushup bra, or perhaps she was using her powers? No cheating, so he had to go along with her bad little teacher act, he kept himself from laughing a bit, enjoying this little game already.

"I don't know Miss...B, I guess not?" he tried to make himself sound unintelligent, he rubbed his chin and gazed her at, unable to keep from cracking a smile "there has to be something I can do" it was as cliche as could be, though the roles were more often reversed, but still it was having the intended effect on Daniel and from the wet spot on Natasha's panties, she was enjoying herself as well.

He sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at her, sitting down she was still only a few inches taller then him, he tried to meet her gaze but found himself growing shyer the more he was under her stare, he had never been looked at like this by a woman, a mixture of desire and intensity.

Natasha smirked as she watched Daniel's reaction cross his face, first his embarrassment and scandal, then his appreciation, followed by his arousal. Her scrutinizing gaze slid along his body from his face to his feet, lingering noticeably at his proud, throbbing erection on the way down and on the way back up. When he finally spoke, her eyes snapped back up to his face.

"You think is funny?" Natasha slapped the knife thrower's face sharply, though it was clear that she was holding back. She didn't want to actually hurt Daniel...only enough to make it pleasurable. "Wipe off this stupid look. Idiot." Her eyes nearly glowed with intensity as she looked down at Daniel, only a few inches taller with him sitting down but feeling much taller and more powerful. "And look at me, what are you thinking? Grebanyy pridurok." She grabbed his chin and forced his face upward, making him look her in the face. When he suggested that there must be something he could do, she smiled.

"Perhaps is way you can get extra credit," Natasha said slowly after a few moments of presumed thought, running her fingers through his hair. "This shirt...this bra...these I have trouble with the undoing. Help me." It wasn't the simpering request she would have given had she been the submissive in this situation, but a demand as her breasts pressed closer to his face, though still not touching him.

He wasn't exactly expecting to be slapped, so he grit his teeth and looked at her for a moment, she was getting into it! She grabbed his face and she would actually be able to feel the heat from his red cheeks, he met her eyes and he felt his heart race.

This woman was unlike anyone he had ever met. He nodded slowly "yes.. Alright" he caught himself and was pulled back to reality by her request. His hands moved up, she hadn't given him much space to work with, her breasts were quite close to his mouth, but he reached up and untied the front of the shirt, was it his? No she must have brought it.

He let the shirt hang open and reached under, running his fingers along her smooth skin just under her bra, around to the back, as he did so he looked up to her again as if for approval "like this?" he asked her, unhooking the bra and letting it hang off her shoulders, of course he couldn't take it off fully without first removing her shirt, so he reached up to brush the white fabric and her bra off in one fell swoop.

"Yes, like this," Natasha purred, still gazing down at Daniel as he untied her shirt and unhooked her bra.

She smiled as he pushed the shirt off of her shoulders. As she stood in front of him she pulled off her bra and let it fall to the floor, the necktie hanging between her breasts. Once her bra was off it was clear she hadn't been wearing a push-up, but her abilities must have been in use. They appeared firmer, and though there wasn't much difference it definitely seemed to make a difference in the way her breasts hung, making them appear somewhat perkier. She watched his face carefully.

"You like things like these, Daniel?" Natasha purred, running a hand through his hair again and this time gripping his hair. "Suck them." She pulled his head forward and mashed his face into her breast, his mouth against her nipple. With her other hand she grabbed his arm and pulled his hand between her legs. "Suck them and touch me, Daniel. These are how you get extra credit in my class."

Back
Top Bottom