Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Are Hoping to Find Under the Tree?

Its that time of year again, the time of coming together, celebrating that special night so long ago, and hopefully getting some kick-ass stuff under the tree. So, residents of BlueMoon, what is it you are hoping to find waiting for you on Christmas morning? As for me, here is my little list (so far)

-iTunes cards
-Hello Hurricane by Switchfoot
-Live Life Loud by Hawk Nelson
-Xbox 360
-Best Buy gift card
-money
-cotton button-up shirts

A girl wrapped up in nothing but a bow. :] ...but I don't think Santa will give that to me. I've been far too naughty this year...

A Kindle
Assassin's Creed 2
Dragon Age: Origins
PSP
various PSP games that I have yet to determine.
And sex. I always hope for sex. Anyone who doesn't hope for sex for chirstmas needs to start hoping for sex or else they shall be trapped in an unsexy void of sexless not-sex forever.

Let's see.

120 colors of eyeshadow.
New computer with monitor.
Car.
One pound of weed.
Batteries for my ..toys.
Art Tablet.

These are pretty much things I, myself, am working for. xD So, eh.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.bhcosmetics.com/?action=ProductInfo&Id=1">http://www.bhcosmetics.com/?action=ProductInfo&Id=1</a><!-- m -->
a 360
and a plane ticket to seattle
It would be nice to find havy, duchy, Burny, ducky, or Aku under my tree this year as well! Actually, all of them would make this the best Christmas EVER!

I will be working all Christmas 'break'...
So lots of money for Costa Rica.
:D

Hmmm.
I guess this is mine.

-Laptop, preferably a Toshiba or HP.

-Ps3 and some games, like Infamous and Little Big Planet.

-DJ hero for the 360.

-Manga art supplies, like professional paper, pens, and some programs.

-Money so I can go see my friends, mainly MI and MN would be my destinations.

-Baby clothes for Alyx, and toys.

-Gift card to Barnes and Nobles, or Half Price Books.

-Misc Death Note stuff.

Um...that's all I can think of at the moment.

Even if I celebated Christmas, I pretty much buy whatever I want when I want it, so there is rarely anything to get me. My Amazon list has grown tho.

Mostly I just want my wife for Christmas, and lucky me, I'll get my wish. X3 Haven't decided who gets to wear nothing but a bow yet. Maybe both of us.

Since I buy all my own gifts, I'm getting what ever my whims decide.

I think an MP3 player, headphones (not the shitty earbuds that come with it), and sex.

I know I'm getting the last one seeing as my husband would be shot if I didn't.

Aku may not be able to be under Pony's tree this year, but if she sends Aku the appropriate info there will be a present FROM Aku under the tree...possibly of the sexy variety.

Aku's Christmas wish list this year includes:
* New things for the apartment
* A new art tablet for her computer to help with her deving
* Her new courtier costume
* Silk for her Chinese concubine costume
* A subtitled version of the new Chinese Mulan movie.
* IMVU Creds
* Costume-y items
* Various DVDs on BlueRay

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
AkumaTsuki said:
Aku may not be able to be under Pony's tree this year, but if she sends Aku the appropriate info there will be a present FROM Aku under the tree...possibly of the sexy variety.
Like... a stripper pole?!? or something sexy to take pictures for her Akuma in?

How about both? =^.~=

AkumaTsuki said:
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
AkumaTsuki said:
Like... a stripper pole?!? or something sexy to take pictures for her Akuma in?

How about both? =^.~=
Yes please

Misha Hiroki said:
Anyone who doesn't hope for sex for chirstmas needs to start hoping for sex or else they shall be trapped in an unsexy void of sexless not-sex forever.
Hey, stop talking the place up. I don't want it to get crowded in here.

I'm hoping for various DVDs or bike tools. I'd be pleased enough with books or gift cards. I'm likely going to get clothes I don't need or toys suited for a boy one quarter of my age which will promptly get donated when I get home as I feel like my gift-receiving portion of the holiday has been wasted for yet another year.

Back
Top Bottom