Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not from Around here (with lil-banshee)

Eva drove, still slightly in shock from all of this. She never expected anything like this could happen....she wondered if she was dreaming.
"No, it's fine. I mean...I can't imagine you have a lot of places you CAN go, what with the government looking for you and all."

He looks at her. He smiles slightly. "I promise I'll be useful around the house. I'm a quick learner." He says. "I'll do anything you want or need me to do." He says.

Eva gave a light chuckle, slowing the car as she neared her small house. "Well, do you have any alien super powers? because that'd be really neat if you could like....use your mind to lift the couch and stuff." She teased.

He looks at her. "I can actually do that." He says looking at her. He didn't have many of these 'alien super powers' she referred to but he had a few. They're not really super powers...I'm not superman or anything." He says.

"Wow, that's actually really cool." Eva gave a small chuckle. She was still nervous about this whole thing...
"Alright. Come on in, I suppose." She said, getting out of the car and walking up to her door. The house was quiant, if not a little under furnished. She was fresh out of college and didn't exactly have a lot of money, and it showed. But there was a small, old couch and a TV at least. "It isn't much, but go ahead and make yourself comfortable."

He nods and looks around. "Nice place...it's much nicer than the lab I was in." He says looking at her. He wondered where he'd sleep, he didn't know if she had more than one bed. "I'll help cook and clean." He says looking at her. He didn't want to be useless.

"Heh, if you can cook that would be great. Right now I'm sort of just living off of Ramen and eggs." She laughed. "So, uh. Would you like something to drink? Or eat? And uh, I don't have a lot to do for fun, but we can watch TV or a movie or something."

"I'm okay." He says looking at her. "And sure, TV or a movie would be nice." He says. "I watched a lot of tv in the lab." He says. "I'm okay with anything except the show about the people from New Jersey's Shore and the young pregnant girls. " He says

"That's not a problem, I don't really care for those programs, anyway." Eva reassured. She sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to her.

He walks over and sits beside her, leaving a little space between them. He smiles and leans against the couch. "Is it just you here?" He asks. "No boyfriend?" He asks.

"Nope." Eva shrugged, flicking on the TV. "Just me. Been single all through college, heh. But it's just difficult meeting people. I'm sure you can relate, haha."

"You're the first person I've met that doesn't wear a lab coat. I can relate." He smiles. He leans against the couch and looks at the TV. "I'm glad that I met you." He says.

"I could of went without that." He smiles at her. "That really hurt." he says with a laugh.

Eva reached over to gently brush Mike's hair off of his forehead, where his wound had been. "Does it hurt still? Are you sure you're okay?"

He smiles slightly feeling her touch on his forehead. "No it doesn't hurt anymore. I'm fine. I'd love a shower though." He says realizing that he was still a little bloody.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I should have offered." Eva realized as she pushed off the couch. "The bathroom is this way. There are clean towels in the cupboard here. Uh....do you want to give me your clothes so I can wash them?"

He follows her into the bathroom. "Sure." He says as he begins to undress right there in front of her. "That would be great." He says.

He looks at her. "Oh I'm sorry." He says. "I didn't mean to surprise you like that." He says.

"Its alright. I guess you aren't used to how humans live out here in the real world." She chuckled nervously, tucking some hair behind her ear. "We generally don't undress in front of people we just met."

Back
Top Bottom