Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Got You Guys Into Roleplaying?

Sonic the Hedgehog Universe is what got me into role playing. After that I branched off into the Series in my introduction thread. Sonic role play is my longest at nearly 10 years now. Favorite pairs for it is Sonic & Sally Acorn, followed by Knuckles & Julie-Su.

After I was asked to join a group roleplay on another site the person I partnered with really turned me on to the activity, teaching me everything I know - and I've been hooked ever since. To this day she has been, and will always be, my favorite writing partner.

I got into roleplay unknowingly when I started writing stories with my friends. We controlled each other characters and just exchanged the notebook we wrote in every day on the bus or during lunch times. Then I joined Gaiaonline and found play by post roleplaying. I started off with the asterisk style, and it amused me so much. Then I moved onto actual sentences, and I got better and better every year.

Roleplaying has become a big part of my life. I don't know if I'll ever stop doing it, lol.

Back
Top Bottom