Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A man and his Angel (Manada/Mystic Angel)

" I can't believe you still do that, you have no idea how long it's been since I've eaten." Isabelle said as she jumped up from the bed, followed him into the small kitchen. She jumped up onto the conter, swung her feet from the edge as she started to hum a song that was stuck in her head. Isabelle knew all his habits, all his quirks, accepted every one of them.

Chris steps back and looks at his angel. "What are you talking about?" He asked shutting the fridge and crossing his arms. He can't help but take in her adult looking form, she was so beautiful. He walks up to her a bit, and places his hands on her knees. "You have such nice legs, is your whole body real?" HE asked rubbing her leg a bit.

" Yes Chris it's all real!! Your not dreaming I promise.. I may have been just a child when I died but I didn't stay a child.. I'm your Angel your guardian angel, I was there when you went through your first break up, everything." Isabelle said as she smiled, blushed a little she didn't actually have any wings yet because she was still considered a fledgling or whatever, was on probation or something like that. She was given a mission but she was going to fail horribly.

"You look great for a angel...Iz..." He said quietly standing between her legs, he leans forward cupping her face, and chris gently kisses her on her lips, feeling how soft they where. He breaks their kiss gently and smiles "I'm sorry...." He said quietly

" Why are you sorry? " Isabelle asked looking a little confused she had felt him kiss her, hadn't kissed him back but it wasn't because she didn't want to. It was just that she hadn't gotten there yet, she didn't see anything wrong with it especially when he said she was his girlfriend back when they were kids. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissed him back with a little added passion.

Chris accepts Isabelles kiss, he smiles and blushes a bit. "Ididn't know if you wanted me to kiss you or not, but I couldn't hold back" He said quietly, he moves in and plants afew more kisses on her lips, each one growing with passion, the last onelasting a bit longer. He then rests hisforhead on hers, smiling, tears occasionally still running down his cheek.

Isabelle rubbed his back, lifted his chin do his eyes met with her's. She wiped away his tears, pressed her lips against his once again as she started to lift his shirt up from the back. It was obvious what she wanted, she had been in love with him since she was a child.

Chris moves and lets his shirt be removed, by his Angel. As it removed he steps back, and looks at Iz."Are you sure Iz?" He asks quietly, as hereaches and takes her hand,pulling her gently off of towards him. the shirt now rested on the counter, where she was. They are very close to each other, as he controls his breathing, breathing heavy but quietly and gently.

" I've never been so sure of anything in my life." Isabelle said as she kissed him, rubbed his bare chest. She had wished she cold have been with him sooner, hated the fact he had to wait so long for her to come back. Now that she was back she would never leave him again, wouldn't hurt him lke his ex had. She was still very sore about that emotionally, wanted to haunt the girl just to get back at her for hurting him.

Chris smiles and takes Isabelles hands, "let's go to my room then more comfortable" he said quietly, as he takes her hands lacing their fingers. Leading his angel now girlfriend to his room. It wS a bit messy, but he was too happy to care, Iz should know his room was a mess. He turns to her once in his room standing in the center, he cups her face and kisses her again, this time his tongue invades her mouth, while he holds her head, his thumb rubbing her cheeks

Isabelle looked into her eyes as she watched him, felt his tongue invade her mouth. She didn't care that his room was a mess, she never really had cared how he lived. All that mattered was that she was in love with him, she wanted to be his girlfriend once again. She wanted all of him, she had always wanted him to be her first but because she had died so young all that had been taken away from her. '' I want you inside of me Chris! '' Isabelle said meaning it as she looked at him, smiled her body longed to be against his. She was finally reunited with her best friend, boyfriend.

Pulling back chris smiles. "Then I guess we are going to have to lose the clothes" he said smiling, as he reaches and takes her robe(?) and grntly undoes the shoulder strap, allowing it to fall off. Exposing isablelles breasts. "They are beautlful" chris said as he gently reaches to cup them feeling them softly.

Isabelle smiled as she chewed on her lower lip getting a feeling he would enjoy her breasts, despite the fact she had died at the young age of eight she had matured into a beautiful young woman. She had been given the physical appearance of a teenager because well it wouldn't have been right if she still looked like a child, she had the mental maturity of a young adult in the late teen years early 20's so she was most certainly appealing to the boy she had always loved.

Back
Top Bottom