Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The princess and the bounty hunter. (Saber Arturia and OstrichFromJoust)

Revelations

He'll smite you with metaphor fists!
Staff member
Administrator
“Fuck!” Lucas frantically activated emergency manual controls, maybe if he could just force himself out of the planets gravity, maybe he could keep his shit from being torn apart. There were no anomalies detected before he entered orbit, but the moment he did, everything aboard the ship started to go haywire. The controls were jammed, autopilot seemed to set a direct course to crash with the surface, nothing was working. Entering in the override code on a console did nothing – not even the error sound. The ships computer was failing, thrusters and engine were still blazing as if he were in flight. It was hard to keep his calm as he tried everything. The green forestry and grasslands of the planet were in view now, less than two minutes until he would crash. There was only one recourse as he punched in another code – emergency safety. The remaining functions of the ship went into stasis, and he had no choice but to shuck the engines and fuel, both of those disengaging from the ship. Now if he was lucky, he wouldn’t get pasted as he went into freefall.

This was suppose to be easier than this. He was here after Doragon Rimon – a known human terrorist, though many called him a warlord. Commander of a private armada of space pirates, they may as well have been a threat that the navy dealt with... But didn’t, it was up to local planets and whatever they could do. One such planet had recently been attacked by Doragons men, and gave out a massive bounty for the mans head on a platter. And Lucas was a man with connections, with the promised reward he hardly cared to pay off a few handsomely to rsik their lives for information on where Doragon was headed. A week ago, he was told that Doragon had landed on a ‘forbidden’ planet. A planet that was off limits for any interference from System Alliance people, and even aliens. It was an underdeveloped civilization, and tampering with them was forbidden. What did Doragon hope to get from them? Regardless, it was to that planet that Lucas had traveled to, had made preparations to land on... And then found himself in freefall, praying for his life.

It was a miracle the ship crashed mostly in tact. It was another miracle that Lucas was still alive and not reduced to atoms or a meaty paste. And yet, the bright falling star had been noticed by the royal guard. An omen?Regardless, the man was retrieved from the husk of whatever he came in, and surely he was a threat. They stripped him of his pistols, of his blade – even of his combat armor, only fitting him in prisoners clothes and boots – storing these armaments in an armory, believing that the new regent – Micha, would certainly prefer to take a look at them.

It was this situation the one eyed mercenary found himself in, giving out a low groan of pain as his vision came to him in a blur. “Nnnng.....” The cold, damp cell was somewhere underground, had to be. He stumbled to his feet, leaning on the bars and looking around. he... He was alive? But how? It was a miracle, and yet... Just as much as he wanted to get out of this cell, he looked around, eying where he was at, what he was surrounded by, and what he could do to get out.

The door to the dungeon opened, spitting out another beam of light into the center of the room. Something else to brighten up the dank, underground area. The guards came down leading someone into a cell, opening the gate of one next to a woman. She sat up, leaning to look out the front of her own as they took the new guy into his cell. Her tail moved around curiously, watching them put him inside and head back out.

A few minutes passed and he hadn't moved yet. The thought went through her head, wondering if they'd found him passed out, or knocked him out themselves. It wouldn't be a surprise if they had, with the rules their wonderful new sovereign was placing. The former royalty would never allow such a thing, she was quite sure of that. Chains rattled as she tried to move closer, the restraints holding back her arms keeping her from going very far. She wanted to get a closer look, find a gap in the stone to see exactly who was her new next door neighbor.

It hadn't been long, but the new ruler of their planet had made quite a few changes in his time. An off-worlder, he'd arrived all of a sudden and taken over through fear, power, corruption. This was bad news for the former royalty, the king, her father. Karina Mu'Laktu was the princess of the kingdom, heiress to all of it, and was set to be married soon to another noblemen. All of those plans were trash now, she had been jailed because he knew she would try something, to break free, to revolt against him. Normally one person wouldn't be such a bother, but he was smart. Their people had a connection to magic, something rarely seen anywhere, even through the galaxy. Not only was she the princess, she was a strong magic user as well, and he knew that keeping her locked up until he could take her for himself was the best plan.

While she was in a cell, they'd still chained her up, restraining her to the wall to not allow her to move very much. Basically her hands, it was important they weren't allowed to travel very far down her body. This was from the unique way her species powered their magical abilities, through the energy gained in an orgasm, through sexual pleasure. Their bodies powered the magic, and because of these binds, she couldn't pleasure herself to break free. So, Karina was stuck here until luck struck and she could find a way out.

Her head turned as sounds came from the next cell, her new neighbor was coming to. A groan, some stirring, then the sound of something against the bars of the cell. "Are you all right? I hope the guards didn't rough you up too much," she said softly, unaware he might not even be able to understand her, being an off-worlder like their new king.

He ached pretty bad in certain places, but it wasn’t enough to make him weak or passive. Thankfully his hands and legs were free as he braced his back against the wall for a moment to stand, scraping his arm briefly against the cold and roughly hewn stone slabs, feet digging against the ground for a moment. He could feel a bruise on his cheek, a hand brushing it as he winced. “Shit... Gonna sting a bit.” Before he had much of a chance to look around elsewhere he could hear the rattling of chains and instinctively he tried to back up only to feel his back literally against the wall once more. ‘Who’s there?” His accent was not of her people, but instead something similar to the offworlder with a more masculine though slightly weak sounding tone. Hungry and a bit dazed he was stuck between trying to find out who else was there with him and how he could get out as he approached the bars.

“Damnit, what’s the use... I don’t think anyone here could understand me and even if they could...’ Why trust him? At the least he was a completely different being to them and at worst he was the same person as their possible new leaders, meaning that any imprisoned here would just see him as the enemy. Pressing his hands against the bars he was easy to see now. He was one of them, a human. Tall, fair skinned and with deep blue eyes he would be something of an exotic build compared to her people. The clothing he wore was a simple long sleeved shirt and pants that had seen better days with both somewhat ragged, dirty, and torn in spots as his fingers soon wrapped around the iron bars. At the least he could try and force them off! Maybe break a rusted one off, bend them, something... Anything as he got his second wind and his teeth grit just a bit. He was not armored or working with the others, so he must have either been a pariah amongst them as well, or perhaps he had betrayed them? He was putting up a struggle against his imprisonment, and were it not for the fact that he definitely seemed a bit on the tired side as his broad shoulders soon stooped in a bit of exhaustion he may have even had a chance.

He spoke now, more than pained grunts. Karina could hear his voice, eyes narrowing as it sounded familiar. He sounded like him, the man responsible for all of this, her imprisonment, the taking of her people, her betrayal. Needless to say, it didn't start him off on the right foot with her. While she was glad to not have to be with him for now, she didn't exactly like being stuck here, chained to the wall, not able to use her magic. She was starting to get pent up, almost ready to beg for it whenever the guards came to take care of her.

"Well you must have done something pretty bad for your friends to toss you down here with me," Karina said, in the Common tongue that he would recognize. Doragon had been quick to have their other mages teach all of them that tongue so they could communicate, especially his future bride. He was determined to take her as his, whether she wanted it or not. He just had to be ready to break her, keep her from using her magic.

She pulled out as much as she could, chains straining and tight as she leaned out as much as she could to see him. Karina could barely be seen, with her straining against the binds and him right at the edge of the cell. Her tail stuck out, slowly swaying back and forth, long, horn-like ears hung from the side of her head, sticking out of white hair. Most of her deep blue skin could be seen, as was dressed in tatters of whatever scraps they could find, so most of her cleavage showed from the low-hanging shirt, long legs running past the shorts she had on. "Are you proud of him now that he's left you here to rot?"

She spoke common? That was a surprise. His eyes looked to the source of the sound, narrowing for a moment as his vision got use to the dimness of his cell. But listening to her he just gave a small chuckle. “Not with them. I’m like them, but I didn’t come here with them. I’m after them. Guess I don’t look that good at it in this cell. I came here from a ship, the ship crashed and I survived. Before I could gain consciousness and escape I was found and brought down here. Probably just to rot until I died of starvation. You are a native, right?” he asked, looking to her, trying to see what he could. She was azure skinned and kind of lovely in a sense, he had seen plenty of aliens but a blue one that humanoid was new. “I wouldn’t be proud of him anyway. From where I hail from he’s a merciless tyrant and pirate who’s killed hundreds and hurt thousands more.” His voice was in a low and heated growl, “And I was looking to mete out some justice to him. But, like I said, i’m stuck in this cell.” As he tried to break the bars one more time he just gave a light sigh. “So, what are you doing down here? That’s not exactly his style... No offense. I’m glad you’re not seemingly hurt or being abused by him, no one deserves that.” He would speak in a more friendly tone to her as she wasn’t really to blame for thinking he was with them, and she was polite enough to talk at least.

Karina tilted her head. Well, that was a surprise. An off-worlder that wasn't with him? She didn't believe it at first, almost thinking it might be an attempt to trick her. His words though, they sounded sincere. "Yes, I'm a native of this world. I suppose it's nice to meet one of you that isn't looking to just take what they want and do as they please with our people and our land," she said, shifting a bit. It was starting to get uncomfortable as she pulled against the chains to keep them in view of each other. She wanted to keep talking, they just might be able to help each other.

"You're right, it doesn't seem to be his way to put a woman like me down here where no one can see or touch me. Trust me, I wish it wasn't. It may surprise you, but my family was who Doragon overthrew in his coup. I am the princess, heir to the throne," she said, leaning to look with a sad smile. "But I suppose now I'm just Karina. Nice to meet you."

A smile curled across his lips for a moment. “I’m glad at least that you can understand me. I was afraid I might go mad here if I had no one else to talk with. So, you were royalty here and then he deposed you. I’m surprised you’re rotting in a cell than whatever other tasks he could think of you to do with him. But again, i’m glad that you’re spared that suffering. How long has he been here? Do you know how many others there are with him? We’re called humans, though... for my name personally you can call me Lucas. I wish I could get us both out of here but i’m sorry... They took anything I might have been able to use for that, i’m basically down here in rags and scraps. And i’m afraid my fists just aren’t close enough to try and break these bars or i’d be getting us both out.” He'd be damn well trying at least with his conviction.

"Yes, he was quite adamant that all of us know how to speak Common. He certainly wasn't going to learn our language, so he took the easy way out," she said, shrugging, as best she could in the restraints. Karina gave a chuckle, more of despair than really finding something funny. "Trust me, I'm sure whatever sick fantasies he's imagining are in store for my future, once he can control me," she said, looking over as he voiced his wishes to break them free. Yes, just a man's strength wouldn't be able to bust down these bars, but if only they were in the same cell, even if they were both able to be against the bars, maybe he could reach her, something to get her off and charge her stores of mana up. She was running dry, not even fumes left from her last time. "He's been here a while now, at least a few months. He's got a good number of men with him, enough of an army to take control of our capital," she explained what she knew, knowing how long it had been because of how long she'd gone without release.

You know...It had been a while, it wouldn't take much for her..."Say," she said, tone changing, becoming more sultry, doing her best to lean forward so if he looked, more cleavage would be revealed. "If only we were in the same cell, huh? Might be able to have some fun since it's just us and we're stuck here."

“Domineering and controlling, that’s definitely the man i’m after. Did you ever catch his name?” he asked as his eyes were on her. She struggled for a moment, but as she seemed to be lost in thought over what to do, so was he. He paced for a few moments as he felt his body recover a bit more. He’d be a bit hurt for a day or two, but he still had to act fast if he didn’t want to just become starved and too weak to fight back. Maybe get her out? It would be at least one ally on this damn world. He was angry at it even though it probably hadn’t done anything wrong, other than just be where his mark had landed. “Hrm?” Looking to her, he seemed to notice the way her cleavage was more exposed, but as he leaned against the wall diving the two he shook his head. “Feels like solid stone the whole way through. It’d take a miracle for us to well, you know, be in the same cell.” What was she doing? Now she was more or less flirting with him?

"Yeah, it would certainly take something special to get us together," she said, that musical, sexual tone carrying through her words as she spoke. Karina had no idea he really didn't know anything about their people, Doragon had seemed to know his stuff, and thus told his men about their abilities and how they got them powered up. "It sure would be nice though, it can get cold down here at night. Having someone to get close to, to warm up, put our bodies together and pass the time," she said, giving a giggle. "I bet you'd enjoy it, hm? Being here in the cell with me, I'm all tied up, you could do whatever you want."

“For us having just met you seem awfully eager to be into that sort of stuff. Well, I mean you do look rather pretty...” And rather sexy, though he would understate it just a bit to see where she was going with this. Of course he was woefully clueless about what she could do or what powers she had, and as he leaned against the wall still he would slump down to a sitting position. “Seems you’re even lonelier than I am. Well, since we seem to be the only two down here why don’t you tell me what you’d want to do if you were all tied up and at my mercy, hm?” If nothing else it could... Pass the time in an interesting way. “Or, you say one thing and I can say another, Karina.”

There, now he was getting into it. She grinned, glad to see that he was willing to help out. They might just have a chance, if he could get her to finish with just his words. "Yes, it's been so long, I'm very lonely in here all by myself, no one else to be close to, no one's skin against mine," she said, giving a slight moan as she even started to turn herself on. "Well, I'm all tied up, but I still have some clothes on, what would you do about that, Lucas?"

“Mm, as for you being all tied up, disrobing you would be a good start... Maybe that top of yours? Let you warm your body and those plentiful breasts in between my hands and fingers, seems like you have plenty there to tease, squeeze...” he said with a small grin. ‘And pinch, I imagine it has been a while since you’ve had someone touch you like that...” he trailed off, his accent pleased and a bit teasing, but he was still gauging her responses with interest.

Karina grinned, her body starting to writhe as she wanted more than just his words in her to keep pushing her along. The chains were tight and strained as they could be as she tried to reach something, anything. Trying to move her body, she sighed and moved her foot, the only thing able to reach between her legs. With her foot starting to rub, she moaned louder, elbows pulling in to try to rub her breasts, hard nipples poking through the fabric of the prisoner's garb. "Oh yeah, there's a lot here and it wants you bad," she groaned out, wanting more and more. "It has been a long time, I think I might need a refresher. What would you do after you tear my top off?"

He could feel a bit of arousal from himself as well but as he soon sat against the floor he just leaned back against the cool wall and gave a rather quiet sigh. At least he’d have a few enjoyable days. Not really one to sulk, he was still hoping for some stroke of genius or just some way he could exploit the situation to his advantage. Of course he was doing that right now but it was something he was rather unaware of as he once again began to respond to her probing and perverse question. “After? Well, I guess one hand would keep teasing your breasts along with my mouth. Afterall, i’m sure a tongue and a few firm or playful bites can certainly feel good even for you.... The other? Would slowly trail down your stomach as I felt you against me, looking to pleasure other parts of you. The thighs? Or perhaps we could go straight to business as I rub my fingers against your slit, at least if you have one.” Adding in the last bit with a little wry humor though he still had a more sensual undertone to his voice. No telling if she truly had one or not, though she did have breasts at least.

Karina let out a moan once more, imagining him doing everything he was saying, each syllable painting an erotic picture in her mind that was helping push her body to its limit. They were both unaware, her assuming he knew about their culture, their abilities. Sex was different to them, to other cultures it was more of a result of growing emotions and connection, with them it was just another thing, something their body did. She'd had a manservant before, that she'd quite missed these months, that had charging her mana as part of his job, whenever she needed. That and the other privileges of royalty had been stripped after her this change in her living arrangements. "Oh, so naughty, I bet you would love the taste, feeling my breasts in your hand. Her eyes opened and she held back a giggle at his questioning statement, quickly getting back into it. "Oh yeah, it's wet and begging for something to be inside. If only I wasn't held back, I'd take you all inside, ride you hard and fast, would you want that?" she said, letting out another moan as her heel pressed and rubbed against her slit. She'd never use her foot like this, but drastic measures were needed. It was working, so whatever.

"Oh? I think it would be a divine taste. And once I had you all nice and sopping wet? Tied up or not I'd mount you and ride hard, I'd fill you and fuck you till you were just moaning and barely able to think straight. Kind of like you are now... except anyone around would hear you getting rut like well... a bitch in heat"he said with a grin. "And then fill you with my climax... or paint you, if you have a preference." His tone trailed as he almost taste it, but with the cold dampness of the cell and the hat straw underneath him he was of course reminded of his rather desolate position. "But... there's still a pretty big block to that. There is a stone wall we can't really get through. Shame... since you do have a sexy voice, I'd love to see you face to face. I am serious about helping too." He spoke more optimistically as he finished.

Well, that did it. The months of nothing, her empty reserves, his words, all together were finally enough to push her to the edge. She moaned louder and louder, "Yeah, yeah" she groaned out as her foot rubbed and pressed, eyes closed as she pictured everything he would do to her. Finally she cried out, her first orgasm in quite some time. As her hips bucked and her fluids leaked, her eyes shot open with a blue glow as her energy shot back up.

"Move away from the wall," she said, the sultry tone gone, replaced with a commanding one, drawing from the authority of her bloodline. With a flash, the chains broke from her body. She stood, and shot her arms toward the wall connecting their cells. Energy flowed from her body and slammed into the stone, causing it to crumble. As the dust settled, she stepped through, looking over to him. "Well? Here I am," she said, smirking and crossing her arms under her breasts.

The sudden cry from her made him start up a bit as he rose and braced against the wall "H-hey, you alright, or..." she came, huh? But she was bound, how? That was a surprise for him and even as she warned him to back off he was already moving away. The surge of magic rushed through the walls and crumbled the stone and mortar, both shattering and crushing it as fine dust permeated the room. Coughing for a moment from the dust he'd look at her with wide eyes and an expression of shock. "Holy fuck..." as his tone quieted he then tried to understand what seemed like an impossible action. "What the hell did you do?!"

Her head tilted a bit, taken aback by his surprise. "My magic, I broke through to free us," she said, more of a blank tone of surprise. He knew of their race, didn't he? He was here, so she had assumed he knew something about them and their abilities. "I told you, I hadn't gotten any in months, so my reserves of mana were low. Thanks, by the way, it had been a while," she said stepping closer to him and smirking. "I could use some more to get us out of here properly, unless you're all talk."

“Magic.” The word wasn’t asked so much as it was stated. “Magic does not exist.” he said after a moment, as if to affirm his denial. But of course, she had just broken through a stone wall with no other explanation. Not one to really... deny... results, he just took a short breath and gave a sigh. “Okay, well, no offense. Do you have uh... you know, enough juice to get us out of here? I don’t know if you can fight but if I can get my hands on a blade or something I can get us out of here or at least cause some damage.”

Karina gave a scoff, a bit surprised to hear him say that blatantly after she'd cast her way through the wall. She'd assumed wrong again it seemed, that he knew anything about their people. Well, she wouldn't make any more. "None taken, I suppose. My race has had a connection to the arcane for generations, my own family's is particularly strong. Our bodies generate mana through its pleasure and orgasms, sex is just a way for us to charge up. Not to say it isn't fun," she said, explaining how it worked for them just to clear the air. She did have some leftover reserves, having been so long since she'd gotten some, it had been a pretty big release. "I should be able to get us out, enough to bend the bars and let us go. I might need more if you expect me to fight anyone."

“That is....” He gave a shrug, in no position to really argue that it seemed like a miracle. “Pretty amazing, actually. Well, If we’re going to bust out I still need a weapon. Hopefully if we come across some guards we can sucker punch them and get a move on. However to break out it still seems you’ll be the one taking charge as long as you have that... gift.” Something about calling it magic didn’t sit right with him even if he knew that there wasn’t any other way to explain it. Well, it could be figured out later as far as he cared “Do you know how to use a weapon at least? I doubt we’ll be able to get you recharged if we’re on the run, at least not till we’re somewhere safe. Speaking of, you wouldn't happen to have any hideouts in mind right? Doubt they’d be kind enough to lock me up again if i’m caught.”

Karina gave a smirk, nodding. "Well, thank you," she said, taking his wonder as a compliment. "They won't have guards here, but out of the dungeon there should be a couple of guards to watch people coming down. They'll have weapons we can get," she said, taking a few steps to the bars. No, with her magic this wouldn't be hard at all. They were scared to let her have any contact with someone for a good reason. "Yes, I've been trained with the use of weapons along side learning how to utilize my mana. I may be a bit rusty as I've been stuck down here and barely able to move, but I know how to use them," she said, pressing her fingers against the iron. Another light glow came from her hands and the bars started moving to the side, a wide berth opening for them to easily slip through. A little mana remained, could be enough to help with their sneak attack. "I've got a place, don't worry, I've been thinking this through for months. All I needed was someone to give me a little help, and here you are," she said, looking to him with a smirk, then slipped through the bars to the otherside. "You ready?"

“Yeah, don’t sweat it.” As he tried his best to calm himself and assert himself a bit more properly he gave a nod. “Right, well maybe we can find something in here to fight with before delaing with the other guards. If not, well, you’ll just have to do a bit more of what you did so we can get on the right path here. Better that you can fight conventionally even, in case we need to save that gift you have for later, Princess.” he said the tone a bit teasingly, figuring something more endearing like that would make it easier to absorb what was going on. “Alright, well if you have a place to move, let’s get going!” The bards were wide open, and as he moved through them he gave a shrug. “As ready as i’ll get. Let’s bring the fight to them and hit ‘em hard.” Hopefully hitting them hard enough to make a clean break for it all the while!

Back
Top Bottom