Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seducing the roommate (with Mystearica)

jMurphy69

Star
Jennifer was in the bathroom having just gotten out of the shower. She was just dressed in a thong, while she stood at the mirror putting the little bit of make up that she wore on. She planned on taking her new roommate Margaret out tonight for some fun. She had just moved in a few days ago and so far Jennifer liked her pretty well. It was just getting her to loosen up that was the issue.

She knew Margaret would be home at any minute, she was gonna see what she was wearing tonight before she decided herself. Hearing the front door open she smiles knowing she was home. "Hey Margaret...what are you wearing tonight?" She calls out from the bathroom as she begins to brush her bright red hair.

The two girls were complete opposites. Margaret was a nice girl from uptown and Jennifer was a punk, she had red hair, a couple tattooes and pierced nipples and a pierced nose. Jennifer had gotten out of class early today and decided to come home and start getting ready.

Margaret dropped her keys in a little bowl by the door when she came in, locking the door behind her and slipping off her sandals. It was time to make a nice cup of tea, sit down, do her homework and then cuddle up with a good book.

There were those that might have called Margaret "boring" or "vanilla", but it was a hard thing to help. She was an uptown type of girl, middle class and kind of sheltered. Her only piercings were two sedate little studs in her ears. Her blouse was white and sensible, and a light green skirt was breezy around her long, bare legs.

Her hair -- auburn, though perhaps more brown than red -- was cut around her shoulders, and it almost swayed as she turned her head toward the bathroom. "Hey Jennifer," Margaret called back, frowning when the other girl asked what she was going to wear that night. "Um... what I got on. Why?" Margaret asked as she came looking for Jennifer, coming around the bend in the hallway toward the bathroom so they could talk more properly.

Jennifer turns and leans against the counter waiting for her to be in her sight. "Cause we're going out tonight. I got tickets to a really good band and I want you to come with me." She says as she grabs her brush and begins to brush her hair. "It'll be fun." She says.

She was trying to get Margaret out of her shell a little bit. Open her up to the world around her. "Consider it roomy bonding time." She says as she begins to think of what she should wear. She wanted something light, it was going to be really hot in there.

She hoped Margaret would come with her, she didn't want to go alone. And besides it would be good for her to get out of the house a bit.

Back
Top Bottom