Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roulette World (Retsu x DLW)

dirtylittlewhore

Meteorite
Zoey looked into the mirror; eyes that never could decide to settle one color; they swirled with a mist before falling on a light purple. Her shoulder length was gathered together in a low pony tail. A work out tank top was covering her torso; an ample amount of cleavage from her C breasts showed. A phoenix amulet hung to rest between both silken mounds; in red and gold it was her favorite charm. Zoey's childhood friend had given it to her at the beginning of her year. He had found it on one of his family vacations over seas. He had kissed it before he clasped it on. "May it always protect you, sweetheart." Zoey's brought her self back to reality, with one last look, she walked up her attic style bedroom. There was a window seat that had was covered with a comfortable pad and plenty of cushions. Bookshelves lined the walls, the closet was hidden behind one that swung outward. A small alcove contained a maple table that held school books and her laptop. An old rustic iron bed was in the middle of the room, silk and satin sheets were rumpled and uneven.

Zoey yawned and sat down before she sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. For a month now, she had been having bizzare dreams. There was a world that she would enter, two wheels; she must spin both of them and then her body would be changed depending on the smaller and had to go through a sexual act with the larger one. The first time she was there, it was like a game show. She entered the stage dressed in a skimpy dress that barely covered her ass, and it only pushed and emphasized her breasts. The 'Host' directed her to a man that made her mouth water. Muscles rippled and a cock grin spread across his face as he looked at her. She couldn't see much of his face, other than the grin. They had taken part in so many acts that near the end of her dream, Zoey had collapsed on his chest after riding him hard and fast, his hands wrapped around her waist to change her speed and how hard he had wanted her to go. With tears running down her eyes from exhaustion, she gasped at him, "No more...please...Gods...no more." The man had chuckled in her ear and poked her forehead, Zoey woke up to her alarm clock going off; the two DJ's on the rock station she listened to were bantering back and forth.

Zoey had laid in bed, looking up at the wood planks, breathing hard and still in a stupor, she didn't know whether or not it was a dream or if it had been real. She reached between her legs and felt how wet she was; the wetness had slid down her thighs to her knees. Wrinkling her nose, she had gone downstairs and took a hot shower, bracing herself up against the wall facing the shower and letting it rain down her. Water flowed and took her slight curves of her body, around her ass, breast and arms. Her hair was soaked and had fallen over one eyes, "What the hell is wrong with me?" She had muttered before going to school. That day had felt like a trance and even the teachers had noticed she was off. Once again, Zoey brought herself back from her thoughts to stare at a pill bottle on her nightstand besides a water bottle. A few days ago, she had had a doctors appointment to get some pills so she wouldn't remember any dreams. She knocked one back and swallowed a gulp of water. Rubbing her neck again she pulled her covers over her and sighed, relaxing enough to silence the thoughts that wouldn't shut up, to wait for the meds to take control. Zoey passed out a few minutes later.

"Goooood Morning! It's five to the hour, here at KMX The Rock!" Zoey groaned and rolled over to see light pouring across her window seat through the sheer curtains. By impulse, she reached between her legs and again felt how wet she was. With a deep sigh, Zoey pulled her hair tie off and tossed it next to the pill bottle. "At least I didn't remember anything..." She sighed softly, as she sat up, her ass twinged with pain and she grimaced. "I guess I rolled for anal last night..." Stretching she walked down to her shower, taking a quick one, she came back into her room with a towel wrapped around her to Sixx AM Life is Beautiful. Her eyes rolled a stormy blue and she gave a dark grin, "Life is...I just can't escape it because my dreams aren't really that normal." She got ready quickly before reaching over to reset her clock. Grabbing a rugged leather messenger bag, keys and a matching rugged light leather jacket, she bounced down the stairs and out the door to catch the bus to school, the last few lines of the song rolled through her head, 'Once you've lost it all, you'll see that life is beautiful.' She wasn't sure if she had lost it all yet or not, but she knew she was damn close. She was going to loose her sanity soon if the dreams kept up.

"Zoey!!!" Zoey's eyes turned to a deep purple as she turned to face Drake, the friend that had given her the necklace. "Hey!" She hugged him as he looked at her from maroon eyes that were filled with worry, "You don't look like you slept very well." He told her as they walked towards English. Zoey shook her head and leaned against his arm before holding the strap of her messenger bag. "I didn't...not really." Drake nodded and pulled loose strands of his shoulderblade length brown hair behind his ears. His hair was tied with a piece of leather, a slim binder along with a few books were held in one hand. "Well, we have a sub this class and I know Jason and Michael are going to fuck with him or her so that we won't have much to do but talk. You can sleep all period." He winked at her and Zoey nodded gratefully before she remembered something, "Wasn't the test supposed to be today?" At Drakes look, she side, "Great, so I studied for nothing..." Drake's laughter followed her into the class.

The desks were the old school wood top, seat and chair connected by a bar of steel. Not very comfortable, but they were all that the school could afford-especially with the Princpal skimming off funding for himself and the working girls he had in his bed every night. With a shake of her head, she looked at Drake who was seated a near the front of the class and to the left of her, giving him a small smile, she remained awake until roll was taken and then, true to Drake's word, Jason and Michael started 'helping' with the lesson plan. Mr Evens got so confused, he closed the day planner and told them all to treat this period like study hall. A cheer rose up and Jason gave a very smug look of satisfaction pulled across his face. Zoey caught his eye and mouthed a 'thank you' to him. Jason gave a cheshire smirk and winked at her before giving an over dramatic incline of his head. Zoey curled up with her bag; the sound of leather moving was lost in the low chatter that had almost at once filled the class. Drake looked at her and smiled in a loving way before Zoey's eyes snapped shut.

"Welcome back Zoey!" The Host said and Zoey growled low in her throat, she didn't take one of her pills, so of course she'd remember this. The Host gave her a chiding look and she instantly felt like a little girl with a father getting after her for misbehavior. "You are supposed to remember this..." He gave her a grin. Zoey flipped him off and braced herself for what was to come.

Charms are very popular overseas indeed, and there are plenty that are all supposed to help with various things. Wealth, Power, Love, Success, Sex. They do all kind of things to help the wearer, but one would be wise to know about what kind of charm that they are using. Because some...some often carry a hidden side effect. Case in point, a certain Zoey had just been chosen for the newest contestant in a humble little Gameshow called "And welcome back tooooo, ROULETTE WORLD! The gameshow where your entire life will be determined by a simple spin of the wheel! Maybe real life is boring, so why not take a chance and make it become a fantasy realm!? Don't like a part of your body? Just spin the second wheel and watch it chance right before your very eyes! Don't feel like you get laid enough? Never fear, Mr. Gorgeous is here! Just spin the third wheel and he'll make the dream come true!" whoever wore the phoenix amulet would be subjected to this very dream at the first night they went to sleep, and they could never wake up from it until it was over. Some fall in love with the show immediately and embrace the new randomness of their lives and others hate it, and try to escape it, but you can't get rid of Roulette World. The show must always go on.

In Zoey's case, the dreams hadn't been going on for very long and this was only her third time returning to the world of complete randomness; where fate was decided by a simple spin of the wheel. The second time, however, wasn't supposed to be forgotten. Despite being in a dream, everyone in there was a sapient being, and they all knew fully well that Zoey wasn't going to remember this dream. So they all had some fun with her and made sure to torture her a bit so she would remember the dream next time, and this also allowed them to have a special surprise for her the next time she dreamed, and that didn't take too long. Thanks to her friends trickery, she was able to fall asleep and soon found herself back in Roulette world. The Host didn't look too happy about the fact that she couldn't remember her dream from this night "You are supposed to remember this," he said with a chiding look before she flipped him off. Now that made him burst out laughing before he suddenly slapped her across the face "Look at you, being a tough girl and thinking you can scare me," he laughed some more and soon reached into her dress only to pull out her bottle of pills "These little things are considered cheating, Miss Zoey, and we don't take cheating lightly here," he easily crushed the pill bottle in his hands and turned into dust, but looked like he hardly even twitched a muscle in his hand. Little did she know, that those were actually her pills and they were now a pile of dust just like they were in her dream "Now then, let's get this show on the road, hm?" his expression suddenly changed into his signature smile as he addressed the crowd "Welcome to another installment of...ROULETTE WORLD! Our current contestant, Zoey, has been with us for three episodes now and she has shown us a lot of love over these last three episodes. So much, that we have decided to change things up a bit for her!" The Host flashed her an evil smirk as he pulled the curtain off the wheel to reveal it"From here on forth, we are going to introduce a new mechanic to the show, and we're going to test it on the lovely Miss Zoey here," the crowd cheered and clapped for her, but it was obvious that they only cared for what The Host was saying "You already know what the first and second wheel did, and what happens to her, but now you get to have even more content! Not only will you get to watch her get fucked right here on stage, but you will get to see what happens to her in her daily life! That's right folks, we are going to be following Miss Zoey everywhere she goes now and watch as Mr. Gorgeous fucks her not only here, but in the real world as well!" the cheers of the crowd got even louder now as they all went wild with excitement.

The Host then turned to Zoey, away from the crowd as he looked at her with Malice "This is your punishment for being a little bitch and trying to get rid of us. Now, I'm going to spin the wheel and you better make sure you are ready because there is no more Mr. Nice Host from now on," once again, his expression changed quickly as he turned back to the crowd "Let's spin!" he shouted out before pulling a lever on the side and watched as the words on the wheels as swirled together until finally stopping "Rainbow hair, D-cup breasts, and a new height of 5'4! Congrats on your new appearance, Miss Zoey!" the change always happened instantly and there was nothing that she could do to stop it "As for your sexual act...Oh, we have a very special event in store today! Zoey gets to partake in a Mr. Gorgeous gangbang!" suddenly, three of the same hunks which fucked her appeared behind her and they all looked exactly the same with their nine inch cocks all hard for her sexy little body. The Host turned to her once again with a smirk on his face now "You know, I have control over this crowd, and I'm willing to let you go into a bimbo like state, so you can really enjoy your time here. They won't care if you're suddenly a sex-crazed whore if I tell them it's okay, and I promise that only the gangbang will happen in real life. No bimbo there unless you want it as well,"

He turned back to the crowd once more and asked their all a question "Let's take a vote first! Should we have Zoey become a pretty little whore for Mr. Gorgeous or keep her the way she is!? Please, vote on your tablets!" and then he turned back to her "Knowing this crowd, they going to want to make you pretty, so I'll give you time until the make-up artists are finished to decide if you want bimbo mode or not. Choose wisely, Zoey," and indeed the crowd wanted her pretty, and three women came from stage right only to pull Zoey back from where they to do as the crowd wanted, and make her into a pretty whore for Mr. Gorgeous.

Zoey blinked and realized that she was naked but for her necklace, she was hoping she would be able to have just a nice normal nap. Void of dreams or this place. Focusing on clothes, she felt a rough fabric fall over her, Zoey smiled until she saw it was just a simple robe. At least it was covering her, which she appreciated. Fingering the phoenix, she flipped the Host off, who surprised her with a roar of laughter. It didn't have any humor behind it, ~No,~ She thought, ~There was humor...just dark humor.~ She was and wasn't expecting the slap across her face that followed the raucous laughter that had filled the room and infected the audience who join in laughing along. It was then that Zoey look towards them, their faces were shadowed and she couldn't pick out whether she was looking at male or females, but by the laughter, she knew that the crowd was mixed. She hung her head and spoke softly, "I'm not trying to be a tough girl...." Rising her head, she glared at him as she watched him crush the bottle of her pills as though it was nothing. A fiine layer of dust drifted down on the stage as she said between clenched teeth, "You're just a dick." Zoey gave him a look of defiance that reached and filled her eyes. Looking behind her, she saw Mr Tall Dark and extremely Gorgeous. It was then that she found a name for him, 'Aiden.' Not paying attention to what the Host was saying, until he said 'We will be following Miss Zoey around in the real world.' She blinked and stuttered as her eyes rolled a dark stormy blue, "Like fucking hell you are!" she yelled before biting her lip and looking at Aiden, if she had him outside of this world. She gave a grin, "Like I said...like hell I am." A smirk played on her lips until the Host turned his back on the crowd to look at her that wiped it off her face. Zoey shrank back and shuddered at the formidable pose he struck. His hand bit deep into her shoulder and she clenched her jaw to keep from crying out. "I didn't get rid of you," She hissed at him, jerking her arm away, "I just wanted a peaceful sleep that I didn't have to see all this shit. It happens whether I want it to or not." Zoey growled at him, at his comment of not being Mr Nice Host, she gave a cocky smile, "What? Were you nice before? I'm getting fucked for your amusement...and theirs." She jerked her head towards the crowd. His expression changed again and she blinked, ~What? Am I dealing with bi-polar Host now?~ She thought.

Zoey looked at Aiden before she turned to watch the Host spin the wheel. As soon as it landed on D breasts, she felt her breasts move and grow, gasping in shock she clenched her hands and gave a small groan. The robe she was wearing pulled apart and her necklace fell sideways between the orbs. "You going to make me have nipple piercings next?" She asked him rhetorically, rubbing her breasts, palms rubbing the nipples. She felt her body adjust, bringing her from just barely hitting 5' 1" to 5' 4", "Oh yeah...sure..why not? Make me taller-now." She griped as the robe fell to just at her thighs. She watched as the wheel landed on gang bang. Her entire body went on edge and she felt herself growing wet against her objection to it. As soon as the Host said that, Aiden split into three; with cocks hard and dripping precum. She felt herself beginning to drool. Quickly wiping her face she turned to look at the Host who was talking again, this time a smirk was on his face. Zoey's mouth went dry, she was already wet and wanting to get ridden and put away wet and sore. Licking dry lips, she looked into the Host's eyes. "If I have no other choice...but only in this world...I don't want to be a sex crazed freak in my own world." Zoey told him firmly, she had enough problems keeping the advances of a local gang off her ass. When he turned back to the crowd, tablets were in hands and they were all voting; Zoey sighed, "Bimbo only in this world." She reiterated, nodding, she looked at Aiden who gave her a broad smile, his clones all winked and put their hands on their cocks as if inviting her over. They needn't had to tease her like that, she was already waiting to jump on their cocks. It was the only good thing about this world; a gorgeous male that threatened Drake's looks was the one who had her.

The three woman whisked her away back stage to a traditional dressing room, clothes were thrown her way and she was shoved into them. Short mini skirt that left very little to the imagination-here Zoey gave a small twisted grin, her psychology teacher would have been unimpressed. 'Mini skirts,' He once said after a classmate had come in with a skirt that let everyone know that she was shaved, 'Should be short enough to cover all the important parts, but still still long enough to make us wonder.' "Dear, straighten up." "wipe that smirk off your face." Zoey heard the chastisements fell on deaf ears as lipstick was applied, hair was done and when they twirled her around to look in the mirror, she gasped. She looked as though she were in her mid-20s rather than 18. "Well there. Now don't you look like a woman perfect for pleasing a man." One of the woman told her before the other walked forward and gave a grin. "very beautiful, though I do wish you had chosen to do this in your world. You would be the hot ticket." Zoey rolled her eyes and got up, walking back out to the stage and towards her fate. Applause welcomed her back and she sighed softly before nodding, "So...when do I become sex crazed?" She asked as the three Aidens walked over.

((Gah sorry for the delayed response. My computer froze and refused to work, I had to run virus scans...luckily enough I don't have any. Suprising really))

((It's fine, and thank you for letting me know. I have that happen to me as well, and it's usually because your computer is either dirty or overheated a bit. Mine also happens because my computer is very old and I'm looking to get it replaced soon.))

After Zoey had disappeared behind the curtains, The Host pulled the three Aidens aside "You better make that bitch pay for using those fucking pills. I don't care if she winds up never trusting me again because she can't do anything to us. So make her a bimbo both here and for two hours in her realm as well. And while you are pursuing her in her realm, make sure you record what happens to her while she is under your spell for those two hours. I'm sure our audience would love to see her getting fucked by all kind of males." all three of them nodded and said "Yes, boss," in unison before they awaited the chance to see Zoey again, and man was she a sight to behold. The second she came back out onto the stage looking the way she did, all three cocks twitched in anticipation for fucking her, and he question only turned them on even more "With" "A" "Kiss," They went down the line as they all said one word each, and each time they inched their faces closer to her. The final Aiden kissing her lips ever so softly before they all watched her transformation. It wouldn't be long for her mental state to become a bimbo, but it was still always fun to watch.

Once she was fully turned, the three Aiden's forced her to her knees and one grabbed her by the hair to pull on it and make her look up at them "Now there's a good little whore for us," They all said in unison once again "Now put that pretty mouth of yours to work and give us all some head, and you better put that throat to some good use as well. Even though you don't remember it, we trained your throat to relax the last time you were here, so you could swallow all nine inches like a good whore," the Aiden pulling on her hair let go so she could do as they ordered, but the real prize was yet to come. Fucking her here was great all, but it had been a long time since they had a contestant that they could fuck in their realm. That was always a lot of fun simply because there was so much more they could do, and the Aiden's all loved humiliating the contestants in public. After all, they weren't technically real and were also magic beings, so they could always make sure the contestant didn't wind up in jail.

Zoey watched the Host carefully, she knew she had pissed him off by taking sleeping pills; frankly though, she didn't care. A small itch at the back of her mind told her to watch out. She already knew he could have a sadistic streak so when when turned back around to watch the Aidens advance on her, she kept her eyes on him rather than the Aidens who were getting closer and closer to kissing her. The kiss finally landed on her lips and Zoey gasped. Never had she felt such a delicate kiss. It was then that her entire body started to heat up and the sheer panties she was wearing became wet. Both her pussy and ass ached to have something inside her. Zoey let out a moan when they forced her to kneel, hitting the stage rather hard, the pain becoming intense pleasure. Without waiting for permission, she started to suck and lick the tip of the nearest Aiden's dick before he pulled her hair to look up at him, "There's the good little whore." A grin spread across his face and Zoey felt her body become weak and compliant as all three of them said it in that deep dominating tone that made fire race across her skin. Goosebumps popped to the surface and she let out another moan, biting her lip and squirming. When they told her to put her mouth to good use, Zoey one again took the nearest Aiden's cock and swallowed all nine inches without flinching, cutting his words off about remembering. She reached out with her other two hands and slowly began to stroke the other Aiden's cocks.

A rhythm was in places when she was shaken awake to look up into the maroon eyes of Drake. Wiping drool from her face, Zoey blinked as the three chime bell sounded. "Hey...you were pretty out of it.." Drake told her, smiling before handing Zoey her jacket and bag. "At least it's lunch right?" he winked before he left the room rather quickly. Blinking, Zoey watched him leave with curiosity. Her friend had never made that speedy of an exit. "Ms Daniels?" Zoey looked up from pulling on her jacket, "Yes Sir?" She replied, looking at Mr Evens. The teacher walked over and sat on a desk in front of her. "I was wondering if you would mind coming back after school and going over the lesson plan for me? I was confused with what Mrs Kelly wanted me to do." Zoey slid on her messenger bag and nodded slightly, she was normally called on to do such things, but this time was different. The way the middle aged man was looking at her; something was off and it made her skin crawl. "I can do that Sir..." She bit her lip and nodded before leaving the class, opening the door, she turned to look at him again before leaving fully. Something was different, if she wasn't in the right frame of mind. Zoey shook her head and stopped off at the bathroom to check herself, "Was he hitting on me?" she muttered as she pulled down her skirt and panties.

As soon as her fingers brushed her folds, fire again raced through her core, Zoey gasped and moaned as she leaned back against the wall and slid off her clothes. Now only in her jacket, blouse, stockings and sandal heels, she started to tease her clit. "Gods..." She moaned, slamming her head back and riding her fingers. Realization dawned on her and she slammed her palm against the stall's wall. "Asshole!" the curse came out before she could help herself; the Host had made her a bimbo in this realm too. "Well, it makes sense," Zoey sighed as she opened her messenger bag, looking for something she could use to help her find release. At the bottom of her bag was a small silver bullet. Picking it up, she looked at it, "This..." She then saw Drake hand her the bag and sighed, for the twelve long years she had known that man, she knew several things. One of which, he used to be with a rough crowd; so he knew how to hotwire cars, pick locks...and pockets. Zoey had learned how to reverse pickpocket someone when she was in middle school.

Zoey clicked on the bullet and touched it to her clit. As soon as she did that, a low moan left her lips. Riding it hard and fast, she gasped as she felt herself build up to climax. Pulling back she turned it low and teased herself mercilessly, not letting herself have her release. As she played, she saw the Aidens slamming into her ass, mouth and pussy. Moaning again, she turned up the speed to medium before riding it again, her fingers teased just inches inside her extremely wet opening. Gasping and moaning, she gasped and arched her back as she squirted hard, drops hit the stall door. With a deep sigh, she cleaned the bullet off with some toilet paper and redressed before walking to wash her hands. Why did Drake give her this? She fingered the amulet, looking into the mirror, thinking about it.

Everything was going just as planned until The Producer spoke to The Host over his earpiece "Zoey's friend is about to shake her and wake her up. Tell Mr. Gorgeous that he needs to ready himself to manifest in the real world," that wasn't good news because then the audience wouldn't get the full experience that they had paid for, but they had ways to make it up to them and they would be sure to give Zoey an extra long dream come tonight. After spontaneously from this realm, The Host made sure to promise this to the crowd to make up for the sudden awakening. After that, The Aidens and him headed backstage so they could prepare to manifest in her realm "We're going to have about ten minutes until she stops using the bullet vibe I put in her bag and leaves for lunch. Since she wasn't a bimbo for very long in our realm, she is going to be one for a little longer in hers. So I want you three to make sure she is very satisfied," they all nodded in unison and stepped into a rather large machine that looked like some kind of futuristic teleporter "Oh, and give her a message for me when you find her. Tell her we are going to have a late night special today and nothing more. I want to know how she feels with the anticipation of what this special is," Mr. Gorgeous knew exactly what they meant and they were very excited for that just as they knew Zoey would be. Nevertheless, The Host pushed a little red button after punching in a few numbers into the console, and all three Aidens shimmered away until they found themselves just outside the girl's bathroom.

They were still as hard and as naked as they were back in their realm, and wouldn't care in the slightest if they were caught as they entered the bathroom and found her right in front of the mirrors "Miss me?" before she could truly react, they all grabbed her and easily held her from squirming while they pressed their cocks against her body "The Host told you that I would be following you through the day now, and your stupid little boyfriend ruined our lovely reunion," they all chuckled and two of them grabbed her hands and put them on their cocks "And The Host has a message for you. He said that we are going to have a special episode tonight," they chuckled again and once again forced her down to her knees "Now, I remember telling you to put that mouth of yours to good use, and I get cranky if I'm denied sex. Trust me, you don't want to see me angry," they all spoke in the same dominating tone as before as if they owned her. In a way, they did because there wasn't any kind of escape from them and even now they circled her just incase she decided she want to try and run from them.

Back
Top Bottom