Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are my master. ( DragonDaught3r and Ladydark)

DragonDaught3r

Planetoid
Misha waited in her cage, her tail twitching with both anger and anticipation. The keeper had been but to place a small dish of food, along with some very harsh words to which she hissed at. She knew today she would be picked up by her new master who had bought her the previous night. She had not seen the buyer but she knew he was a wealthy man by the sum of money he offered up out bidding any other. Misha was not a stupid neko by any means but she was treated like one so she remained silent until someone asked a question. A few people walked along gathering their property. Misha moved to the back of her cage curling into a ball and covering Herself with a blanket so that only her tail and ears were visible.

Alex Mathers entered the back of the slave market and started to walk along the rows of cages, he glances at the paper in his hand and turns down another row. "Ah... There she is..." He walks up to the cage and looks at her curled up under her blanket. "Hello Misha... It's time to go home... I even have a treat for you" He kneels by the cage and holds out his hand, a few cat nip leaves on it. He waits for her to notice, hoping it will work the way he wants before the cage master get there to let her out.

Misha remained motionless for a long while before one of her ears swiveled toward Alex. Her tail twitched and straitened out before she raised her head looking at Alex with a golden gaze that seemed to be studying him closely " so you're my new master" Misha spoke softly her tone still sleepy. Misha shook the cover off of herself revealing a small sleek body, that she immediately uncurled rubbing her hand over her ears. She eyed the the leaves in his hand drawing in the enticing smell that they gave off, she let out a soft purr stretching and cautiously approaching alexs outstretched hand sniffing his finger tips before softly picking up a leaf with her teeth. Siting back and savoring the leaf with enthusiasm, " how enticing, much obliged master" Misha said smiling her attention quickly flicking to a man with keys walking over. Misha backed off to the far side of the cage her ears flattening and her tail lashing angrily as the man got to the door giving a dirty smile and rattling the keys, to which Tasha hissed following up with a low drawn out growl . The man then unlocked the cage and handed Alex a leash, " good luck she's a feisty one" he said before walking off. As soon as the man had disappeared Misha immediately calmed returning to Alex's hand and retrieving the remaining leaves, unable to resist the temptation. She purred softly a dopey smile a crossed her face as she sat there, looking as if she couldn't hurt a fly.

He smiles at her "You're quite welcome..." He turns as she backs up and notices the cage master and her behaviour towards him. He takes a step back as the man unlocks the cage and is handed the leash "Oh I'm sure she'll be fine..." He hooks the leash on her as she finished the leaves her gave her, glad they had the desires affect. "Come on Sweety... Let's go home..." He helps her stand and leads her from the auction house, allowing her a few more leaves as they make their way to his car. "Now you lay down in the back and you can have more leaves..." He sets a small pile of them down on the back seat of his car and waits for her to get in, once in he closed the door and went to get in his side. "Alright..." He starts the car and heads home.

She sat there become more and more docile her ears slightly drooping as she smiled licking her lups. Misha was purring uncontrollably as the catnip began to fully affect her, she didn't react when he snapped the leash on usually she would be viscous misha didn't like leashes or ropes but right now she could care less. Walking closely beside Alex occasionally brushing against him, gladly excepting the delectable leaves as she walked. She looked at the car calmly doing as master instructed hoping in and curling into semi- ball and slowly eating the leaves savoring the smell and taste, never had she had something so good and this made her overjoyed and immediately trusting if her new master even if she had no clue of his intentions. Misha soon fully curled up her tail laying along her body as she slowly drifted off still purring .

Alex smirks at her in the review as he leaves the complex and pulls onto the main streets, 'Hopfully she stays asleep until we get home...' He thought silently as he gets on the highway. He glanced at the small bag of catnip her brought, he was glad they affected her like they did normal cats, he planned on using them often. He drove silently for a while before turning the radio on low, passing her another leaf if she stirred. "Almost home my pet..." He continues to drive for a few more hours, until he gets off the highway and slows down, heading down a few more streets until he pulls into a long driveway with a large three story house at the end. He parks the car and gets out, after stretching his legs he helps Misha from the car, carrying her if need be. He heads inside, leaving the car to be parked by another servant, and heads up elevator to the third floor, his room. Once there he lays his kitty down on her own bed in his room, it was just her size and a few feet from his own king size bed. Her pillow was catnip scented to help her relax when he wanted quiet.

Misha stretched out after being put down on the bed. Lifting her head to look around, mishas ears still dropped as the effects of the catnip slowly wore off. She was groggy and unwilling to move but she did look around the room taking in every little detail. It was certainly a nice large room, a space much bigger than she was used to. Mishas tail flicked as she looked at her new master letting out a soft purr. She was happy with her living arrangement and wished to make her master happy any way she could. It was her idea of paying him back for bringing her into his lavish home. She stretched showing of her sleek curvy body before she sat up running a hand over her ear. " is their anything I can help with master?" She asked softly her golden gaze fixed on Alex as she curled her tail about her knees . She felt oddly energetic probably another side affect of the catnip. Misha couldn't quit twitching or stay still and it showed.

He smiles at her as she stretched out, she was quite cute and with the added ears and tail she was just adorable. "You can answer some questions... Like what you were trained for... Your seller never said much..." He sits on her bed and reaches up to gently rub her ear, his other hand softly petting her tail. "I won't know what other chores to give you until I know what you can do... But for now... You are my pleasure pet..." He scratches her ear lightly now and smiles at her again. "So tell me... What have you been taught...?"

" well let me think" she said looking as if she was thinking incredibly hard, purring loudly as Alex petted her soft fluffy tail and ears. Misha finally looked back to Alex " well I have learned how to treat minor illness like colds and things like oh and cooking!, there was something else that the seller said... Something about a heat period where I would be up for 'anything' " she said smiling brushing against Alex " whatever that means!" She said obviously knowing nothing about what her seller had mentioned. Little did she know she was a few days away from actually coming into heat, where she would be restless even with catnip. Misha would probably voice her sexual frustration not by speaking but yowling and calling a normal act usually for attracting a potential mate. But it would most likely just attract Alex who she would more than gladly accept. Misha would sure be a handful in the days leading up to her heat, most likely acting out giving her master a hard time.

He chuckles slightly as she tries to think, then listens to her talk. 'So she does have a heat cycle... I'll have to prepare for that...' He runs his hand up from her tail to her side slowly "You must be hot after all that time in your cage then in my car... Let's take these off and have a look at you, then I'll get you cleaned up..." He gives her another leaf then helps her remove her clothes slowly, softly running his hands over her. "You're a very pretty kitty... Did your seller ever touch you like this?" Once nude he helps her lay back on her bed and has her spread her legs slightly. "Be a good kitty and stay still... And you can have some fish while you bathe..." He watches her a moment, then slowly runs his hands along her legs to we inner thighs, then finally softly over her pussy lips. "That's a good girl..." He smiles at her as he starts to rub and tease her.

Misha smiles at her master " it was very hot in the cage, and i would like to be clean" she said brushing against Alex accepting the leaf he offered up.and obediently began Helping him undress her reviling her sun kissed sleek body, and perky round breasts. Getting goose bumps along her spine as alex ran his hands over her soft skin. 'Master is so gentle it feels soothing to have him pet me' Misha thought to herself. " no he didn't ever touch me like this, your hands feel so nice master" misha purred contently. Laying back her tail laid to the side as she spread her legs revealing smooth thighs. Watching master with a soft golden gaze " oh, fish I like fish!" She chided happily swiping her tongue over her lips. It was the only incentive she needed to remain still. Purring and shifting slightly as Alex ran his hands up her thighs. Misha squirmed whimpering softly as his hands rested on her pussy " I like this master, it feels good" misha moaned lightly as alex began to tease her making her pussy lips glisten as she became wet with clear sticky fluid.

He smiles again and speeds up, taking care to rub her clit in tight circles quickly and slowly to tease her. "Very good... Now just relax and don't fight anything..." He looks up at her, his other hand gently cupping her breast and rubbing her nipple in time with her clit. He'd work her up quickly then slow down to let her body relax, he wanted her first to be remembered, he watches her and continues to talk softly with her. As she gets closer to her peak she starts to meow and call out softly, he body new to the pleasure it was feeling. "That's it... Just relax..." He speeds up again, this time not stopping and glancing up at her.

IMisha couldn't stop another moan from escaping her lips as he sped up, her tail flicking and twitching uncontrably. Her nipple reacting to the teasing and becoming hard as he played with it Feeling all the sensations her body was experiencing beginning to mount. Panting as he allowed her body to relax and the tension to subside. Her soft tail unfurling as she laid there, listening to her masters voice as he spoke to her misha ears twitching. And once again he started to work her up and she was getting incredibly close to peaking making her yowl out of pure pleasure. Following it by soft meows and whimpers. Hardly able to focus on what her master was saying as she neared her peak finally going over the edge her body tensing as she moaned again her pussy dripping the stick wetness running down onto the bed as she looked at her master her face red with embarrassment. Feeling as if she had done something wrong by cuming, she hasn't been allowed to do anything like that at the kennels.

He smiles at her as he focus becomes fuzzy as he stimulates her more and more, pushing her closer to her peak. "Very good..." Even though she couldn't really hear or understand him at the moment, he kept talking softly to her, helping to keep her calm. After a few rounds of teasing her he allowed her to finish, rubbing faster and faster until she finally came. "That's my girl..." He reaches up with his clean hand and pets her ear, "You did very good... Did you enjoy that?" He continues to pet her softly as she calms down again, cleaning his other hand on a nearby towel.

Misha purred seeing that her master was approving of what she had just done. This experience would not be forgotten easily by the Neko. Smiling as his hand brushes along her ear, master is such a good man he was the only one to ever make feel this way and praise me for it misha thought happily to herself. Her tail gently swaying " very much so master" she replied softly purring. Enjoying Alex's hand petting her misha nuzzled against his hand fond of him. Her body finally calming as she closed her legs modestly the last of her clear fluid seeping from between her legs. She then remembered her master saying something about bathing. Which misha felt like she needed at the moment, because she noticed a new scent about herself, the scent of lust.

Back
Top Bottom