Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Was I Thinkin'? (Nadie and Mim)

Bobbi's nipples strained against the fabric of her shirt when AJ pulled her closer. She leaned her forehead against AJ's and grinned. This was the good life.

"Maybe we can arrange that...for a price." She winked, a sultry look in her eye.

As Del stared first out at the floor then at her bottle, there was another set of eyes watching her. A woman with red hair and hungry eyes came up behind Del noiselessly. She smiled at the girl's entranced gaze then guilty look at the bottle.

"You can look, you know," she said to the teenager over the music. "I mean, they're sexy as Hell. I've always loved the whole biracial thing, and that's what everyone's here for. To look." She motioned up to the stage where the strippers were all mostly naked. The woman touched Del's arm gently. "So what's a sweet young thing like you doing here? You don't need to pick up chicks in a bar, they should be all over you!" She smiled in a friendly way, sipping her martini slowly as she eyed the girl up and down.

"Is that so?" AJ said, arching a brow in mock suspension. "What are you asking?" she said with a sinful grin and stole a kiss before letting her hands travel up and down her lover's sides.

Del was still gazing at her bottle and jumped when she heard a voice near her. She looked up into the chest, then the eyes of a beautiful woman. She flushed then turned her gaze away from the woman, rubbing the back of her neck.

"I umm....I-I'm new in town." she said shyly "I'm with my.....friends" Del pointed to AJ and Bobbi dancing. "I'm kind of feeling like a third wheel right now" she said with a nervous chuckle. She was trying, and failing, not to steal looks at the woman's body.

"I'm asking..." Bobbi stole her kiss back and copped a feel briefly before giving a wicked smile, "if you're up for...well what I suggested the other night." She bit AJ's lip gently. "Coz if you are that's gonna be fifty bucks up front, Sugar."

"Then come dance with me." The woman set her drink down on the table and took Del's hand with a smile. "I'm Rita, sweetie. What's your name?"

Rita listened but didn't hesitate to pull Del out onto the dance floor and step close. The woman was clearly experienced and obviously not very shy.

"mmmmm~" AJ purred "You know I am" she giggled at Bobbi's quick grope. "Well I think I can swing that for a sexy gal like you" she said as she swayed with Bobbi and gave her another kiss. "Will I get more than a dance for fifty?" she asked as she bore into Bobbi's eyes with her own, dark and full of excitement and desire.

"O-Oh I can't dan-" Del couldn't finish her sentence before she was pulled onto the dance floor. She looked around as she rubbed the back of her neck, a nervous habit. "I'm Dellon... a-and don't know how..." she said next to Rita's as she averted her gaze from the older woman. She pondered just how old Rita was as she stepped close. She could smell the woman's perfume and she felt her heart rate quicken. "You are gonna havta' lead."

"Honey I ain't no street walkin' ho," Bobbi chided, her own eyes clouded with lust and surreptitious excitement. "It's fifty an hour. Who you think I am?"

Rita grinned. "Of course you know how, Dellon. Everyone knows how. It's in our blood." She put her hands on Del's hips and pulled her closer, grinding with her to the rhythm of the music. "Men could dance before they could talk or write. It's only natural our bodies should still know how to do it. Just...loosen up." She grinned and shook Del playfully, trying to get her to physically "loosen up" before pulling her back in. Rita didn't hide the way her eyes studied Del's face before sliding down to her breasts as her hands slid to her ass. "There ya go. Just like that."

"Ahhhh~ Sooo you are a high priced workin' girl" AJ chuckled as she drew in closer, her eyes growing even darker. "I can still swing that. I make plenty of money bein' a doctor an all" she giggled, giving herself a background to get into the fantasy. AJ then took notice Del across the dance floor with a very hot woman. "Oh uh baby..." AJ said, breaking character "You think we outta keep an eye on that?" she said, motioning with her chin to the women dancing. AJ wasn't too sure she could leave Del. The teen might do something she would regret.

Del did loosen up. But she was still a bit tense. Not from nervousness, but from how Rita grinds against her. She could feel her body heat and she son found herself move with the woman and gave her a shy smile. "You're a good teacher" she said then placed her hand on Rita's hips, pulling her closer as she got into the song.

"Oooh...so can we go back to your place and uh...play doctor?" Bobbi smiled before giving her girl a seductive pout. "I got somethin' I really need a doctor to look at. Somethin'...down here..." She drew one of AJ's hands to the warm, wet center between her thighs before grinding against her hand and groaning. "I bet you could fix me up good."

Bobbi followed AJ's gaze and pursed her lips, dropping character for a few moments. "We'll keep an eye on it for now," she said authoritatively. "Not gonna keep the kid from havin' fun, but not lettin' her get axe murdered neither. I seen those shows on the TV."

Rita could feel her new acquaintance loosen up and smiled at the progress. She saw the blush rising in her cheeks, the way she avoided her gaze. She saw the shy smile as she began to get into it and grinned. "Well you're a good student."

AJ gently caressed Bobbi's arm to relax her. She liked how protective Bobbi was with Del. "Sweetie, I doubt we have to worry bout that" she said as she continued to dance with Bobbi. "But I do agree we should stay close just in case" AJ then placed a finger on Bobbi's chin to turn her back to face her "But for now..." AJ giggled then pressed her hand were it still rested against Bobbi's crotch "What where you saying about something going on down her"

"Thanks" Del said as she swayed with Rita to the music. "I was never one fer dancin" she said, her southern drawl obvious. "I'd prefer other activities to make me sweat." Del meant playing sports but she felt herself flush when she realized Rita would think she meant other things.

Bobbi couldn't help but smile. She loved the way AJ was taking charge, the way she was a high-powered doctor. She began to grind against her hand again and groaned, draping her arms over AJ's shoulders. She pouted seductively and pressed her breasts more firmly against her lover.

"Mmm doctor...it's all wet...and hot..." she groaned, leaning in to gently nibble on her ear. "And I ache so badly. I think you need to fix me."

"Really?" Rita slowly ran her hands up Del's body then back down. "Something tells me you don't sweat much then sweetheart." She leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Do you want me to teach you a new way to sweat?"

"Oh goodness" AJ said, feigning concern. "You will need immediate care." she said with a wicked grin. "Don't worry" AJ leaned in for a long deep kiss, lightly nipping and sucking on her lower lip. "I'll fix you up right~" she said after pulling back, pressing her hand harder against Bobbi.

A shiver ran up Del's spine when she felt Rita's hands. Jesus, could this really be happening? A woman, a very sexy woman was coming on to her. When she heard the woman's offer she felt as if her legs would give out under her. She wanted to say a lot. Things like "Oh yes" or "Of course sexy." but when Del opened her mouth. Nothing came out. She tired again but all she got out was "uhhhh...I.." she cleared her dry throat and just nodded before she made more of an ass out of herself.

Bobbi groaned against the long kiss and breathed in sharply at the feeling of AJ's hand between her thighs. There was a sultry, firey look in her eyes as she looked at her, running her hands through her dark hair.

"Well then, Dr. Sugar, why don't we get outta here so you can fix me up," she suggested in a smoky voice. "It's gonna cost ya of course."

Rita smiled and chuckled. The girl was clearly inexperienced and shy. Rita liked that in a girl; to call her a cougar would be...accurate. She nibbled gently on Del's ear, pulling at her hand.

"C'mon babe. I can show you aaaalll sorts of tricks," she promised, sliding her hand up Del's body. She slowly pushed her shirt aside and slid her hand over Del's young, smooth skin, cupping her breast gently. "See those girls up there? They're about to be jealous of you, more than you know." White teeth showed behind crimson lips as Rita took Del's hand and led her out of the strip club to her car.

AJ grinned as she ran her hand along Bobbi's thigh. "Don't worry." she said with a grin "I can afford it and I have excellent bedside manner" AJ gave Bobbi a long deep kiss then leaned up to her ear "Let's get going my sexy patient~" she said then took Bobbi's hand and led her out.

Del felt like her head would explode at any moment from all the senses she was feeling. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she wordlessly followed Rita out. "Oh god, is this really happening? she thought as she followed the woman into her car, putting her hands in her jacket to hide them trembling. She wanted to say something. To tell Rita that she was not on inexperienced, but a minor. But the throbbing in between her legs was preventing her from thinking straight.

Bobbi grinned and followed her girl out of the club. They had walked to the club from their hotel and she followed AJ back that way. As they walked she sneaked the waist of her daisy dukes down and pulled her shirt down to show her cleavage a little more. She smirked alluringly at the men who stared as they passed, knowing how she looked but that was the point. The other point was that they couldn't have her, and that made it just that much more fun.

"Nice place," Bobbi said, looking around as they entered the room and closed the door behind her. She put her hands on her hips and stood in front of AJ, eying her up and down. "So what is it you want me to do, Sugar? I can strip...I can dance...I can be anything you want. For the right price, that is."

"Not much one for talking, are you sweet thing?" Rita asked as she put the key into the ignition and backed the car out of the parking lot and onto the road. "That's alright. I'm not much in a mood for talking either. Where you from at least?"

There was minimal conversation on the way to Rita's hotel. She explained that she was here on business and her bosses had put her up at the Ritz Carlton for the week. The older woman held Del's hand through the lobby to the elevators. Once they were in the elevator she gently pushed Del against the wall and kissed her hard, her tongue gently probing against the teenager's lips. Her hands found the hem of her shirt and pulled it up, skin once again caressing skin as her fingers slid under her bra, over her breasts. Her fingers played over her nipples, rolling them gently to stiffness as she kissed the young woman.

AJ chuckled at Bobbi for showing the boys what they can't have. She loved it even more that she was the only one to see what was under those clothes.

"Why thank you" AJ said as she grabbed her bag and pulled out a few singles then tuned the radio on the night stand to some music to dance to. She sat on the bed and leaned back as she waved the bills before her. "Let's see those moves sexy girl" she said with a grin.

Del took in the awesome car as she got in. She loved classic cars and it was exciting to ride in one. "Oh, I'm from a small town in Texas" she said quietly. She hoped Rita wouldn't pry too much into her old life and was relived the woman talked more about herself. She remained silent as they entered the hotel, wondering if the employees they passed suspected what they where here for. She wondered that as she got in the elevator but then all thoughts stopped when Rita pushed her against the wall and kissed her.

She made an audible "oooff" when she hit the wall but any other noise was stopped as Rita's lips met hers. Del was tensed for a moment but soon melted from the kiss. Soon she found herself kissing back and opening her tongue to welcome Rita's tongue. The woman's lips were so sweet and Del could not get enough. She deepened the kiss as she moved her hands down to Rita's ass and pushed her further against her crotch, letting out a muffled moan as she did.

Bobbi grinned. She swayed to the music and moved her body to the rhythm. Slowly she pulled off her shirt, revealing that she hadn't been wearing a bra at the club, before slowly undoing her shorts and shimmying out of them. She danced her way over to the bed, straddling AJ's lap but not touching her entirely. Putting her hands on AJ's shoulders she gave her a lap dance, slowly undulating to the music but never touching her, teasing her "customer" with a coquettish smile.

Rita chuckled into their kiss when Del pulled her against her. Gradually she moved her thigh to Del's mound, giving her something to grind against. The elevator dinged, signalling their floor, and Rita pulled her new girl out of the elevator. They bounced off of the walls of the hall as they made their way to Rita's room, a tangle of arms and legs and passion. When they finally got to her room she fumbled with the key for a minute before managing to get the door open and pulling Del in.

"I'm gonna show you how to do things you've only dreamed, baby," Rita said with a grin before pushing Del onto the bed. "You are gonna be so much fun, sexy." She began to undo the buttons of her shirt, advancing on the bed with a sultry, predatory look in her eye.

AJ grinned at the sight of her sexy and sultry girlfriend. When Bobbi got on her lap she placed her hands in her hips and smiled up at Bobbi. She moved her hands up to her lover's breast, teasing her nipples. "I'm finding it really hard not to touch" AJ giggled as she caught a nipple in between her fingers.

Del eagerly grinds against Rita's thigh as they kissed. When they made it to the room and after she was pushed onto the bed she quickly kicked off her boots then pulled off her shirt then when Rita was close enough the reached behind Rita's neck and pulled her in for another kiss. Her nervousness was slowly fading away as desire took over.

Bobbi picked AJ's hands from her breasts, though she didn't want to. "Well them's the rules, Sugar. Look don't touch. You keep them pretty little paws to yourself til I say." She grinned wickedly, grinding in her lap. "You want me to take these off baby?" She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her own panties. "Or you want me to help you?" She sneaked the hem of her girl's shirt up, looking up inquisitively.

"Mmm... You sure do warm up easily," Rita purred. She disrobed, revealing a lacy bra and panty set, before pulling off Del's clothes one bit at a time. "I'm gonna make you scream, girl..."

Rita smiled and crawled up Del's body until she was kneeling behind her head. Keeping her knees by Del's ears, she crawled back down until her lips hovered over Del's sweet center. Slowly Rita ran her tongue down her wet slit, groaning and closing her eyes as she took in the taste and smell. She spread her knees a little farther, placing herself over her face.

"Taste it." Her voice was soft but commanding. This was only the beginning. "Taste it, Dellon. You know you want to."

AJ feigned a pout. "That's a dumb rule" she giggled as she laid back, supporting herself with her elbows on the bed. She slowly grinds against Bobbi as she pretended to think it over. "Let's get you naked before me" she said with a grin. "After all, I'm the one who paid to see you naked." she giggled.

"You are very easy to warm up to" Del said with a nervous chuckle then helped get her clothes off before laying down and letting Rita crawl on top of her. She ran her hands along the woman's thighs before letting out a low moan when she felt Rita's tongue along her wet folds. She hesitated for a moment before leaning up and slowly licking the woman's slick flesh. "Oh jesus" she breathed out before licking Rita more deeply, sucking and licking eagerly while massaging the woman ass.

"Well then... As you wish."

Bobbi stood and slowly slid her panties down. She turned her back to AJ and bent entirely over, holding the thin cloth all the way to the floor before straightening up and turning around, completely naked now. Bobbi always kept her pussy shaven cleanly, no hair at all. She held her arms out to her sides.

"Like what you see?" she asked, stepping back toward the bed. "What fantasy are you paying for tonight babe? I can be anything for you. And I do mean... Anything."

Rita moaned into Del's slick mound when she finally licked her as told. She dove eagerly into Del's sweet pussy, eagerly licking at her slit, sucking at her clit. Rita brought Del to the brink of orgasm, but didn't let her fall over the edge. She lifted her lips from the teen's sweet twat and moved away, turning around to face her squeeze.

"This is where you learn to be a good lover, Dellon," she informed her quietly. "If you cum, and I haven't told you that you can, you're gonna get spanked. Understand?" She waited for a sign from Del, then smiled. "Good. Now get on the floor and get on your knees."

AJ smiled widely at the sight of Bobbi bending over. She felt so lucky to have suck a hot girlfriend. "Oh yes I love it." When Bobbi asked the question AJ blushed when the idea came to mind. "Well" AJ cleared her throat and tried to stay in character. "I have some....toys you can use on me...particularly.." AJ shifted on the bed "The strap on"

Del licked slowly as she bucked her hips. She felt her orgasm coming close but then realized Rita pulled away she looked up at the woman with a confused look. The throbbing in between her legs was so strong she ached. she shut her eyes to push back the orgasm and nodded before getting on the floor next to the bed and faced Rita with hazy eyes.

Bobbi grinned at AJ's suggestion. "Oh really? Well, I'll bet... It's in one of these bags, hm?" She crossed to their bags and dug into the one she knew had the toys and quickly found the strap on. With a smile she pulled on the harness, adjusting the way it sat. There was a vibrating egg on the inside to provide pleasure for both partners.

"You know what they say about black cocks... Don't you?" Bobbi asked with a grin, turning around. The dildo for the strap on was life-like both in size and color, staying to the stereotype everyone held true of black men. She approached AJ cautiously, unsure if she was intimidated by the size, then began to slowly undress her girl.

"Good girl," Rita purred, stroking Del's hair gently before rather abruptly pulling her face to her pussy. "Now lick it. Suck it. Show it how much you love it. How much you loooooove pussy." She didn't give Del a choice. Rita pushed her face into her slick muff, grinding and thrusting against her face regardless of whether Del choose to open her mouth.

AJ nodded with a shy smile as Bobbi went over to the bags. "Oh I heard they where rather..." AJ stopped when she got a look at the size of the dildo. "...Big.." she said with a red face. "Goodness" she said under her breath when let Bobbi undress her. "Are you sure it's not too big..."She said but none the less pulled Bobbi down on top of her.

Del did not protest when she was pushed into Rita's wet swollen flesh, loving her commanding nature. She licked and sucked the woman's clit then licked down to the wet heat below. She licked slowly and soon pushed her tongue through the folds. The taste, the heat from Rita was driving Del crazy and she soon felt herself on the verge of cumming.

"We can stop whenever you want babe," Bobbi assured her, sliding between AJ's legs.

Bobbi turned on the vibrator, breathing in sharply as it targeted her clit. Slowly she pushed into her lover, groaning as she did so. She looked into her eyes, both for intimacy and to watch for any signs of discomfort. Leaning forward she kissed her forehead and began to move inside her.

"You tell me what you want, Sugar, even if it means I gotta stop." It wasn't the prostitute speaking, but Bobbi.

"Mmmm that's right baby." Rita moaned and gripped her hair harder. Once Del involved her tongue the older woman thrust against her, fucking her face. Gradually her thrusts became faster and faster until she came all over Del's face with a shout. She allowed Del to remain there for a few moments before pulling her away.

"Stop! And don't you dare cum yet," she commanded, stepping away from Del and digging into a bag.

When she came back she carried a few things. Most she set on the bed, but what she didn't she set up facing the bed. It was a camera and a tripod. She turned the camera on and focused it on the bed before stepping around. She picked up a blindfold and wrapped it around Del's eyes before slapping the cuffs onto her wrists. Through the links that collected the cuffs she threaded a rope, which she tied to the headboard.

"Remember, dove, you're still not allowed to cum until I say. And I haven't said." Rita climbed onto the bed, sliding two fingers into Del's tight cunt, turning her fingers to stroke her g-spot.

AJ nodded as she wrapped her arms around Bobbi's shoulders to pull her close. She breathed in sharply as she felt it enter her, looking into her lover's eyes to show her she was alright. AJ groaned lightly as she felt her inner walls stretch and she gripped Bobbi's shoulders tightly. The fantasy was pushed aside and now she was sharing an intimate moment with the woman she loved.

Del savored the moment when Rita came into her mouth, licking and tasting her sweet juices then gave the woman a confused look as she pulled away then just nodded. She watched her take all the items out as she tried to fight her orgasm back once again. She sat on the bed and stared at all the items she brought back and the camera. "Holy crap this woman is-" her thought was interrupted by Rita placing the blindfold on and cuffing her to the bed. She shifted around slightly and nodded to her command then felt Rita enter her and she gasps sharply.

"Oh christ!" Del moaned as she rocked against Rita's fingers. "I can't hold in much longer!"

Bobbi held AJ's hips as she moved inside her with the dildo, moaning as with every thrust the vibrator inside stimulated her. She gazed deeply into AJ's eyes as they got into a rhythm. She began thrusting deeper and faster, getting used to the motion as she slid her hands under her lover's ass and pulled her up an inch or two off the bed. Slowly she came to a stop and kissed her neck.

"Hang on babe...I got an idea," she murmured, pulling out and helping AJ up. "Turn around. On your hands and knees," she said gently, holding her hips and pushing back in. Bobbi moaned as she took AJ from behind, fondling her breasts and sliding one hand to her clit, rubbing it as she pushed slow and deep into her lover. "Like that baby?"

"You'll hold it in or you're gonna get a spanking," Rita warned, stroking her g-spot with a wicked smile.

She wanted Del to cum without permission. She was waiting for it. Slowly she brought her face to the teen's folds, licking her slowly before sucking on her clit. Reaching up she played with her pretty breasts with her free hand, trying to push Del beyond her ability to deny herself.

"You ever been penetrated before, Dellon?" she asked quietly, looking up at her. "I mean, really penetrated." She returned to eating her out as she stroked her g-spot, trying to make her cum without permission.

Back
Top Bottom