Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Was I Thinkin'? (Nadie and Mim)

Air rushed out of Bobbi's lungs, making them feel like they were collapsing on themselves as she heard a sickening crack in her ribcage. Her rib was cracked if not broken and she struggled for air as she staggered away before tripping and falling backwards. By the time she could breathe again Ricky was on top of her and had gotten a few good punches in. She put her arm up to block him and tried to move her legs to at least knee him in the groin, but by then he had already dragged her up by her hair.

Bobbi wasn't afraid of this hick killing her. She knew he either wouldn't or couldn't. But when he threatened AJ that lit a fire in her soul. She drew back to land another punch, but never got the chance. Blood spurted across her face and chest before he staggered back and around to AJ. Bobbi stood for a few moments, stunned, wiping the blood from her eyes before it started to sting. AJ's sobs brought her back to reality and she saw the petite girl on the ground, struggling with what was now Ricky's corpse. Still half-blind with the blood, she staggered over and pried him off of her before taking AJ into her arms.

"Ssshh it's okay Sugar it's okay," she whispered soothingly, rocking AJ gently and stroking her hair, unaware that she was streaking it with blood. "We're gonna be okay. I'm gonna take care of this I promise. And I ain't never broke a promise to ya have I?" Bobbi kissed the top of AJ's head, staring over at Ricky. It wasn't the first corpse she'd seen, but it would be the first she'd have to take care of herself. She was certain AJ had never seen or done anything like it, and though he'd been attacking them and killing him had been an accident, Bobbi was sure the small southern kangaroo courts would find a way to pin the entire thing on her and send her to the chair for it.

AJ was sobbing uncontrollably in Bobbi's arms. "Is he......I.....killed him" she said through her tears. She couldn't believe this was happening. A man laid dead and she was the one who did it. Even though she was only defending them it still made her ill. Then another thought came to her and she froze in Bobbi's arms. Bobbi could get blamed for this and most likely be sent to death row. The thought caused the sick feeling to increase.

AJ looked up at Bobbi's with tears and blood streaking her face. "W-We need to leave town" she said, her eyes filled with fear. "We can't ever come back" she said then sobbed now for the fact she will never see her friends of her father again. But as long as she had Bobbi it will all be fine.

Bobbi rocked her gently until AJ had gathered herself up enough to form coherent sentences. When she had, she found they were on the same page. She kissed the top of her girlfriend's head, knowing this would be hard for her. She had nothing left here, but the sheriff's daughter entire life was still in this tiny little town. With a groan she stood.

"This is a pretty well-known camping spot, a clearing in the brush wouldn't look too suspicious," Bobbi said at length, looking over their once-peaceful little outing. "Find his truck. Take it to the lake and push it in. Holler if you need help...I'll start diggin'."

And dig she did. Late into the night Bobbi dug a deep, deep hole before pushing Ricky in and covering him back up, tossing the shards of his bottle in with him. That done she began tamping down the dirt over the grave and wiping away tracks with her foot to conceal the struggle, or that they'd been followed, when Ricky's friends came looking for him. The sun was rising as she stripped down to her underwear--the blood had soaked through to her bra--and tossed her blood-soaked clothes into the fire, staying until they were nothing but ashes. There were dark circles under her eyes as she looked at AJ.

"C'mon," she said in a tired sort of calm. "No one'll miss 'im fer another few hours. That's enough time to get shit we need and at least get across the state line. We can sleep then. Good thing we already got the tents 'n shit." Bobbi pulled a clean pair of shorts and t-shirt from her bag and re-dressed before putting the fire out and starting to pack everything up. The only sign that anyone had been there was the pile of charred logs.

AJ nodded then like in a trance she headed off. She got Ricky's keys and found his truck. After ditching it in the lake she headed back just as Bobbi was packing the dirt where he buried Ricky. She followed Bobbi, pulling off her own bloody clothes and burned them before changing. She just nodded at her lover's words, remaining silent. It was still so unreal to AJ. She couldn't believe she had taken a life. Even though it was self defense she was still unable to comprehend that she had killed someone.

After everything was packed she got into Bobbi's truck. Head dipped down she buried her face in her hands as the tears began to flow again. She was now scared. Scared of what was going to happen. Where were they going to go? What if they find Ricky and find out what happened? Would she be arrested? Or would Bobbi take the blame? Everything hit her like a tidal wave as she broke down in chocking sobs.

Bobbi sat behind the wheel as she waited for AJ to get in, staring through the windshield at the trees. Startled at the sudden outburst, all she could do was stare for a second before pulling AJ's upper half into her lap, hugging her and stroking her hair, shushing her gently.

"It's gonna be okay," she insisted gently, "we're gonna be okay. C'mon, I got a plan and everything's gonna work out just fine. We was plannin' on leavin' this shithole anyhow, right? C'mon girl, dry eyes. We gotta getcha in and out before yer daddy wakes up."

Bobbi kissed away the tears on AJ's cheeks, but they didn't have time to stop and break down. Not right now. She started up the truck, allowing AJ to remain in her lap if she wanted, and started bumping away through the trees. If they were going to be attacked at all, Ricky had picked the right night to do it: neither of them were expected back for at least another two days, so the only thing that might tip people off was when they started looking for Ricky. Bobbi knew, however, that you had to wait 72 hours before reporting a missing adult--which Ricky was now--and his friends and family might not even notice he was missing for another day, depending on what he'd told them he was doing.

A strange calm had taken over Bobbi as she took charge, stopping first at AJ's house then at her own. She considered for a few minutes taking the time to hitch up the trailer and pull it behind the truck, but that would be too cumbersome. Instead she loaded up on clothes, hygiene products, and a few other affects that weren't necessary but that she wanted to take along such as her toys and a small bag of weed. With as much stuff as was wise for the both of them to take loaded into the bed of the pickup, she pulled a tarp over it and tied everything down so it wouldn't go flying out or attract unnecessary attention. Bobbi was hanging a hand with a cigarette out the window as they made their way north and west down I-98 by eight o'clock on a morning that had dawned, strangely enough, just like any other.

AJ's sobs quieted as she held onto Bobbi, finding comfort in her lover's arms and nodded as she wiped her remaining tears away. When they stopped at her house she grabbed what she could. Some of her clothes and some small sentimental items including a picture of her, her father and her mother. Before she left she quietly sneaked into her father's room and gave him a kiss on cheek as he slept. He was a heavy sleeper so there was little chance of him waking up. She bit back tears as she headed back out to the pick up.

AJ helped Bobbi pack up the truck and when they where done she was exhausted both physically and mentally. She was still unsure about what would happen but she knew Bobbi's words where true. They would be alright as long as they had each other. AJ laid across the seat with her head just resting on Bobbi's thigh, making sure she didn't hinder her driving. She remained silent for quite some time as Bobbi drove but before she let sleep claim her she took a deep breath and spoke.

"Bobbi, I love you" AJ slowly closed her eyes as she drifted to sleep, staying as close to her lover as she could.

They drove in silence, just the radio playing over the rush of wind through the open windows. The AC was still broken in the beaten-up old Chevy, so it wasn't like they could live out of it for long. The plus side was that no one in their right minds would want to steal it. Bobbi barely heard her girlfriend over the rush of the wind, but she did hear her.

She looked down at the head in her lap, a bit surprised. Neither of them had ever said that before and it was sort of a weird time to start. Even more surprising, though, was when Bobbi found herself feeling the same way. She'd never actually loved someone before.

"I uh...I love you too, Sugar," she returned quietly, unsure if AJ was asleep or not.

A few hours later they crossed the state line. Bobbi's vision was getting blurry and at one point she opened her eyes, unable to remember the past few miles. Shaking her head, she stuck it out the window as she watched the billboards along the highway. At the next exit she pulled off and into the parking lot of a Motel 6. Once they were parked, she shook AJ's shoulder gently.

"C'mon Sugar, wake up," she said quietly. "We got us a place to sleep in a real bed fer a few hours."

AJ was still awake just enough to hear Bobbi. With her eyes closed she turned, her face against Bobbi's stomach and smiled. AJ stirred then lifted herself up, rubbing her eyes as she scanned her surroundings. They where at a motel. After rubbing her face she got out and took Bobbi's hand as they walked up to the office. The woman behind the counter regarded them with little interest as they checked in. She didn't even react when they asked for a single bed room. She simply nodded and silently handed Bobbi a key.

AJ followed Bobbi to the room and headed inside. The room was not too bad. It was small and clean with a single fullsized bed, a small fridge, and bathroom. AJ headed into the bathroom, the call of nature finally hitting her then came back out a few seconds later. She laid down on the bed and sighed.

"Where are we going exactly?" She asked as she laid on the bed, her eyes closed.

Bobbi was quiet and polite, not wanting to give this woman any reason to remember their faces. It was nice to be looked at like she was a human being for once, and when they asked for a single bed, by the hour, though the woman made no comment or reaction she still sheepishly explained that it was because they were low on cash. "Out" lesbians were still hard to come by in this part of the country, though she supposed in a motel like this prostitutes of all sorts weren't uncommon.

Their room was a few doors down from the office. Being more wary than AJ, Bobbi immediately pulled the curtains closed, throwing the room into pitch black before flicking on a light. She investigated behind the shower curtain before she let AJ go to the bathroom, then while she was in there checked the closet and under the bed before laying down on top of the comforter. Her parents had brought home bed bugs too many times for her to trust the sheets.

"How's California sound?" Bobbi asked, rolling onto her side and curling up around AJ after switching the light back off. She yawned widely, exhausted and barely able to stay awake. "Got a friend out there."

AJ pondered the idea. California? AJ knows they are much more tolerant there than almost anywhere in the country. The thought of expressing her love for Bobbi openly was too tempting to pass up. "Sound's great baby" she said as she drew Bobbi into her arms and pressed her lovers head to her chest. "Let's talk about it later. You must be plum tuckered" AJ said then kissed Bobbi's forehead. "Get some sleep and we will work on that when you get up." AJ then just laid there. Since she slept in the car she was a little more awake than Bobbi so you stayed awake a bit longer before finally drifting off to sleep again in Bobbi's embrace.

Several hours later AJ was propped up in bed surfing the tv for anything to watch as she had one arm wrapped around her sleeping lover. Remembering their short exchange in the car she smiled. It was an odd time to say it but she did not regret it for a second. She truly does love Bobbi with all her heart. She gave Bobbi a kiss on the top of her head then went back to the tv as she waited for her to wake up.

Bobbi barely heard AJ tell her to get some sleep: she was already mostly gone. With her head nuzzled comfortably into her breasts she slept, though not very peacefully. Images of blood and corpses flashed through her dreams, causing her to frown in her sleep. They were the kind of dreams she hadn't had regularly in years, but every now and then they popped up and this time it was no enigma why. As she slept Bobbi frowned and twitched in her sleep, but didn't wake. She couldn't, not even when the TV was on.

AJ had been surfing channels for an hour or two before Bobbi woke with a start. She half sat up, looking around blearily as she tried to remember where she was. When she finally had, she nodded to herself and wordlessly shuffled to the bathroom, stripping as she went. Bobbi was by no means a morning person, and never spoke in the mornings until she'd at least had a shower and some coffee.

The shower started off cold, but Bobbi didn't mind. After those dreams and the general heat of the truck, then being snuggled up against AJ's warm body, she needed a cold shower. As it warmed up she started to actually scrub, daring to get her hair wet this time. This led to another 45 minutes trying to get her hair back to reasonable-looking. She had phases when she didn't mind having an afro, and this was not one of those phases.

"I got a friend in San Francisco." Bobbi spoke at last as she came out of the bathroom, pulling on the same clothes she'd been wearing minus the underwear. She didn't mind going commando for now.

AJ watched as Bobbi left for the bathroom then went to the coffee maker and proceeded to make some from the package provided by the motel. As she sipped from her own mug she began to let what happened last night play in her mind. She shuddered as it all came back then shook it off. There was no time to dwell on it. It's been done and all they can do is keep moving and hope to god no one will find them.

When Bobbi came back out AJ poured her a mug of the surprisingly good coffee and walked over to her, giving her a quick kiss before handing her the cup. "How long have you known this person?" she asked as she sat on the bed. "Can we trust them or should we just keep what actually happened to ourselves?"

Bobbi blew gently on the coffee before taking a long, deep sip. She blinked hard and shook her head, glancing at the stout coffee suspiciously before taking another sip. Slowly but surely, she was starting to become human again. She thought for a few minutes about AJ's line of questioning. She was right to wonder, and while Bobbi knew she could trust her friend she wasn't sure how much they should divulge about why they were there.

"Known 'im a while, he used to live in town too. I trust 'im...but for plausible deniability I think maybe we shouldn't say too much, at least at first," she finally answered. "He can help us out until we get on our feet, too, get a place of our own. There's plenty of work in San Fran. Always is in them big cities."

AJ nodded. If Bobbi trusted them then AJ will too. "Alright." she said then finished her coffee and walked over to place it near the coffee maker then turned to Bobbi and wrapped her arms around her, needing to be close to her lover. She let out a sigh before speaking "I wouldn't have wanted it like this but I'm glad we left" she said as she ran her hands up Bobbi's shirt to caress her soft skin. "I know I'll miss some people but I'd trade them all to be by your side." AJ tilted her head and gave Bobbi a kiss on her neck then along her jaw before meeting her lips with Bobbi's.

After pulling away her eyes where dark and burning with arousal. She knew this might not be a good time but AJ wanted to be as close to Bobbi as possible, wanted to make sure she was still there and this wasn't some kind of dream. A part of her didn't believe this was real and she will soon wake up to find out it was Bobbi who was in that makeshift grave. Wordlessly she locked eyes with Bobbi as she lowered herself and got on her knees in front of Bobbi. She lifted her shirt and kissed her stomach then suddenly stopped and stiffened as she spotted a large bruise on Bobbi's side. Most likely cause by Ricky kicking her. She lifted Bobbi's shirt to examine it more. She hadn't noticed it before and mentally kicked herself for not realizing how injured Bobbi was.

"Oh god Bobbi" AJ said as she stood back up. "You're hurt. You need to have a doctor look at you." AJ's eyes where filled with worry for her lover. She could have a bruised rib or worse.

Bobbi smiled tiredly as AJ wrapped her arms around her and kissed her. She winced a little, but tried her best to not show how hurt she was. She didn't like to show weakness, especially not in front of AJ. She had to be the strong one in this. Her Sugar could cry and break down all she wanted, whenever she wanted, but Bobbi wouldn't allow herself to be weak. She kissed her girlfriend tenderly and smiled when she knelt down in front of her. She wasn't much in the mood, if she were entirely honest, but if that was what AJ wanted, that's what AJ would get. There was nothing Bobbi wouldn't give or do for her girl, if it was in her power.

Then AJ found the bruises and touched them. Bobbi's belly sucked in a little as she hissed in pain. She pulled down her shirt, shaking her head. She wanted as few people involved in this as possible.

"No hospitals," she insisted quietly. "And no doctors. I know how to take care of myself. We don't need anybody nosing around where they oughtn't." She took AJ into her arms, resting her hands on her hips and kissing her forehead. "Everything'll be okay. Just need to keep stiff for a little is all." She kissed AJ's creamy, smooth neck.

AJ met her lovers gaze. Her eyes were filled with concern for Bobbi's well being. She may have had a broken rib or worse. She wanted to push the issue but deep down she knew Bobbi was right. They couldn't have any kind of trail. Staying at this hotel was risk enough. AJ bit back her retort and just nodded then when Bobbi placed her lips on her neck she let out a sigh. Now knowing Bobbi was injured helped her push back her wanting just for now. She was aware of her senses enough now to know she didn't want to make love to Bobbi on a dingy hotel and they had to keep moving so they did not have time for this.

AJ lightly pushed Bobbi back only to plant a long kiss on her lover's lips. "We should get moving" she breathed out. "But I'm driving for now" AJ didn't own a car herself but she did have her license and she learned to drive Bobbi's truck just as precaution if Bobbi drank too much then they where out. "That way you can rest a bit more." She framed Bobbi's face with her hands and looked deep into her eyes. "Please, just do that for me baby."

Bobbi melted into that sweet kiss. When AJ pulled away ever so slightly she nipped gently at her lip and kissed the tip of her nose. When their eyes met she nearly turned into goo. She could have just drowned in those eyes. She rolled her eyes as if resting would be an enormous burden.

"I guess so," she acquiesced. "Just fer now. You know how I feel about other folks touchin' my truck."

In truth, she was exhausted. Bobbi had gotten sleep, it didn't mean it was restful sleep. Between the nightmares and her ribs she had slept fitfully at best and was going to welcome the opportunity to sleep more. She had taught AJ how to drive her truck "just in case," but she had never actually planned on just in case. Bobbi had had more than enough of her own experience driving drunk, high, and tired, sometimes all three, but that was down dark country backroads. Driving like that on the highway wasn't the wisest idea, even she knew that.

"C'mon," she said quietly. "Let's go."

She packed up the few things she had unpacked quickly enough and led the way to the truck, tossing the keys to AJ with instructions to start it up while she checked out. The attendant who had given them the key a few hours ago gave her a knowing look, but Bobbi ignored it. Of the two of them she was more likely to be the prostitute anyway. Hell, maybe that could be a game she and AJ played once they stopped somewhere for the night. She'd been wanting to introduce her girl to more kinky things.

"Wanna smoke?" Bobbi offered once she'd slammed the door of the truck shut. As they pulled out of the parking lot she fished a baggie and an ornate glass pipe before packing the bowl and lighting it. After taking a couple of puffs she offered it to AJ, though if she refused it wouldn't be made a big deal. "Sixteenth birthday present from my old man. Fucked up, right?"

Bobbi took another pull and held it a few seconds before blowing the smoke out the window. She had never talked much to AJ about her home life, particularly about life before she had moved out on her own. The few hits she had dropped indicated a life that wasn't exactly a happy one. Once she had finished her bowl, Bobbi stretched out across the bench seat to put her head in AJ's lap to let her ribs stretch a little. She was more a casual smoker, and weed had helped to dull the pain and make her sleepy. As AJ drove Bobbi slept a little more soundly than she had in the grimey hotel. They had a long way to go before California.

AJ chuckled at Bobbi's remark. She knew she loved her car and would gut anyone who even touched it. But she knew Bobbi would trust her and she would have insisted driving so her lover can rest. She was glad when Bobbi agreed and soon helped her pack the little things they brought in and they where soon on the rode. Then she saw Bobbi take out the baggie and pipe. Until now AJ was not interested in smoking anything but she knew from being with Bobbi that it would relax her so she decided to try it. Wordlessly she took the pipe and inhaled, nearly chocking on it but none the less blew the smoke out. She only took one hit to relax. She didn't want to impair her driving too much. Bobbi may have been experienced enough to drive under the influence but she wanted to play it safe.

"Yes, pretty messed up" AJ said with a nod. She was well aware that Bobbi's childhood was not a good one. She hadn't given AJ any details but she dropped clues that anyone would pick up. She hoped Bobbi will tell more later on. She will never press and just give her lover time to open up to her about that.

AJ smiled when Bobbi placed her head on her lap then used one hand to gently stroke her lover's face then went to the back of her neck, gently massaging the tense muscles as she kept her other hand on the steering wheel. She was so glad to hear the steady breathing as Bobbi slept a little more peacefully than she did in the motel. Maybe they should camp out tonight? It will save them some money and it wont leave a trail for anyone to follow. AJ will run the idea by Bobbi when she woke up.

After several hours of driving she suddenly realized her stomach growling. She can't remember the last time she ate and soon was looking for a diner or fast food place. After finding a small diner she headed in after gently placing the still sleeping Bobbi on the seat. She wasn't gone too long and was soon back with two white styrofoam containers, one with two burgers and one filled with fries and two cups of coffee. She placed the food on the seat then reached over to gently shake Bobbi awake. "Hey baby. I got some food for us." She didn't want to but she knew Bobbi would be just as hungry as she was.

Bobbi slept on, soothed by the feeling of AJ's fingers tracing their familiar patterns across her skin. Even when her girlfriend got out of the truck and closed the heavy door, she didn't stir but snored gently on. When AJ shook her awake she was surprised to find that the sun was setting. She snorted a little and jerked her head up from her seat.

"Mm?" she wiped her mouth. Pain exploded in her side and she winced, trying not to make too much of a show of it. "Oh thank God. I'm starvin'."

Slowly, carefully she sat up, trying not to disturb her ribs. Gradually Bobbi got into a seated position and looked at the containers AJ was holding like a dog eying a piece of steak. Her stomach growled as if it knew what was coming.

"Smells amazing babe." She smiled and helped hold the food while AJ got back in the truck. "Where are we?"

AJ giggled at Bobbi's actions when she awoke but then saw her wince and gently helped her sit up before sliding in. "I figured you where cause I know I am" she said then after placing the coffee cups on the cars cup holders she opened the boxes to reveal its contents. Two big juicy burgers and the other held a mass of golden brown fries. "Eat up baby" she said then grabbed her burger before answering Bobbi. "We are just near the next state line" she said before taking a healthy bite of the burger. She moaned in delight at first bite. "mmmm my god this is great~" she said then took another hearty bite.

"So how long will we be on the road?'" AJ asked after taking some fries and dipped them in the ketchup provided. She then grabbed another fry and offered it to Bobbi with a playful smile. Despite how they got to this point AJ liked being on the road with Bobbi.

Bobbi grabbed her burger and took an enormous bite. She leaned her head against the back window, with her eyes closed in a quiet bliss. She moaned loudly in an almost orgasmic pleasure as she chewed and slowly swallowed, savoring the first real food she'd had since early the night before. It was another bite before she opened her eyes and looked over to her girlfriend. She was thin but Bobbi liked a girl who knew how to eat, and AJ certainly hadn't asked the greasy spoon to skimp on the grease. When she swallowed again she leaned forward with a grin and snapped the fry from AJ's fingers like a fish snatching a bug from the surface of the water.

She shrugged as she wolfed down the rest of her burger and started on the fries. "Dunno. However long it takes to get there I guess. If we push it we could probably make it in three or four days, but so long as they ain't sayin' nothin' bout us on the news I ain't in no hurry. Never seen the rest of the country 'fore. How long you wanna be on the road?"

AJ finished the last of her burger and ate some more fries before leaving the rest for Bobbi then considered her question. "Well I think as long as no one comes lookin' fer us we have plenty of time to see the country." she said, sipping on her coffee. The drive left her a little worn out and welcomed the caffeine. "And I like the idea of havin' you all to myself is too good to pass up" she said with a grin. "So let's just keep an eye and ear out fer anything 'bout us."

The food was excellent but she could go for something sweet to top it off. "Be right back baby" she said then hopped out if the car was came back a few minutes later with another container and showed Bobbi what they held. One large piece blueberry pie. Enough for two to share. "I heard from the locals that they make the best pie here." she giggled then cut a piece and brought it to her mouth. Indeed the dessert was heavenly and she cut another piece and offered it to Bobbi.

Bobbi paused on her fries, packing another bowl first to ease the pain. She knew she would regret it if she ate them now. As always she offered AJ some, but didn't make a big deal of it if she refused and laughed at her newness to it if she accepted and choked like she had the first time. She started in on the fries again with renewed vigor.

"Road trip on the run," Bobbi grinned. "I like it. Ain't we just Bonnie and Clyde. Well, s'long as I get to be Clyde." She kissed AJ enthusiastically before popping another fry into her mouth.

By the time AJ came back with the pie she was done with her fries but still craving more. Her eyes lit up at the pie and when her girl cut her a slice she took it eagerly. She groaned at the best tasting pie she'd ever eaten. The only thing that would have made it better was vanilla ice cream.

"Some pretty damn good pie," Bobbi said after a few bites, "but I still like your pie better. Just straight white Sugar." She grinned and leaned forward to kiss her girl before taking another bite. She would take her girl's pie over any other any day of the week.

"Ok babe I'll be Bonnie" AJ smiled. "I'm likin' this idea more and more" she took the pipe and took another hit. She was liking the calming effects of the weed. She giggled at Bobbi's remark then kissed her back eagerly.

"Is that so my hot chocolate~" AJ grinned then returned the kiss, lightly teasing her lover's lips with her tongue. "Then perhaps I can serve up your favorite sweet later" she giggled then gave Bobbi another eager kiss before packing the garbage. They would most likely be in this truck for a while so they should keep it clean.

After cleaning up they headed off. AJ drove again and continued until they made it to the state line and after a few more miles she looked for a motel. She wasn't too tired to stop but since they decided to take their time she wanted to be alone with Bobbi and she didn't want to be so tired she fell right to sleep as soon as they got a room. She had plans for her lover.

After they got the room AJ led Bobbi to the room and as soon as the door was closed and locked she took Bobbi's face and brought her down for a long hot kiss. Now that they where fed and rested her previous arousal came back ten fold. Knowing Bobbi was still sore she was gentle as she pushed Bobbi against the wall near the door and deepened the kiss.

"Would Clyde like some of Bonnie's pie~" AJ giggled after pulling back from the kiss then nipped at Bobbi's chin before kissing along her jaw and neck.

Bobbi held her lover's hand as she relaxed in the passenger's seat, pleasantly high as she watched her hand move up and down on the wind current. She supposed that was how an airplane flew. She would know that was how it flew, of course, if she hadn't skipped class that day in general science in her freshman year. She allowed her mind to wander, sometimes to naughty places. On those occasions she would shift in her seat a little and glance over at AJ before returning her eyes out the windshield. She would wait until the buzz wore off before making a move on her girl; high sex wasn't usually the best.

Some time after the moon had come up, AJ pulled off the highway into the parking lot of another shady motel. Bobbi had barely set her bags down and locked the door before she found herself pushed against the wall and being kissed. She closed her eyes and groaned, relishing her Sugar's sweet lips on hers. She slid her hands to AJ's hips, pulling her closer. She had at least a good six inches on her girl and had to lean down to kiss her.

"Mmm...Clyde's still sore from the shootout darlin'," she groaned with a smile. "I think Bonnie's gonna hafta do a lot of the work."

Back
Top Bottom