Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Was I Thinkin'? (Nadie and Mim)

AJ nodded at Bobbi's answer, wondering if her friend was attracted to her. She mentally slapped herself. Of course she was. She has been flirting with her since she has known her. AJ never really noticed but now that she looks back on it she realized Bobbi was indeed putting the moves on her on a number of occasions. Or maybe she was just being playful.

AJ turned to the group of men staring then away and her eyes locked with Bobbi's "You think?" she said with a shy smile as she slid her hands up and around Bobbi's shoulders. AJ wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or her natural curiosity getting the better of her but she was bolder than she usually was. She turned back to the men, giving them a wink to make them think this was for them. But it was really for her and Bobbi. With her heart pounding in her chest she leaned into her friend and met her lips with Bobbi's

The men were stunned at the sight. One spat out his beer and the other hooted excitedly and another just stood there, mouth open and eyes wide in shock.

Bobbi could see the realization coming into AJ's eyes as she mentally reviewed their friendship. She enjoyed having AJ as a friend, but had always most definitely wanted more. She watched the expression change as she gave the men a wink and was caught only slightly off guard when the sheriff's daughter leaned into her and crushed a kiss to her lips.

The world stopped. The music stopped, the noise stopped, nothing else existed. It had been a long time, if ever, since Bobbi had had a kiss so sweet, so pure. With a small noise she leaned into the kiss, prodding gently at AJ's lips with the tip of her tongue as though making sure it was okay. Her hands slid into her back pockets to pull her in tight while her hands rested on her ass. When the kiss finally ended and the world started again, it seemed extra loud to Bobbi.

"I'm guessin' you don't wanna dance anymore?" Her voice was low and throaty, hazel eyes firey as she looked down into AJ's as she grinded against her when the music changed. "I mean unless you wanna put on a show fer 'em. I'm an exhibitionist myself..." She grinned wickedly. "I can teach ya the ropes if you want though. Maybe with real ropes a little later on."

AJ's body was set ablaze when she kissed Bobbi. It was so unexpected her knees nearly buckled but she felt herself being held up by her friend's hands on her but which sent her body into even more of a frenzy. She has been kissed before but god, Bobbi's lips where so hot, so arousing. She had never been turned on by any of the boys who had the courage to kiss her. She felt Bobbi's tongue against her lips and gave it a teasing lick with her own before her friend pulled back. She held back a groan of protest when the kiss ended but from the tone of Bobbi's voice and her body language told AJ there would be plenty more to come.

She giggled at Bobbi then leaned into her, burying her face in her neck and taking in her sent before planting a kiss on the cocoa colored skin. "I would rather continue this in private~" she said against Bobbi's ear then trailed her tongue along it. AJ had no idea what has gotten into her. Perhaps it was the alcohol but lightweight as she is she doubted she was so drunk she just throw herself at Bobbi. Maybe the drink just loosened her up and finally gave her the guts to realize her true feelings for her friend.

"Let's get out of her before anyone realizes our plans and lynch us" AJ said, pressing close to Bobbi and giving her a look that was filled with desire and excitement.

The bodies and the booze made the honkytonk hot but AJ's kiss sent a shiver through Bobbi's body. Goosebumps raised on her skin as her tongue trailed down her ear. She made an effort not to grin too widely and gave her rear a gentle little squeeze.

"Easy, Sugar," she said quietly, still dancing across the floor with the younger girl. "We go too quick they're like to realize that weren't a show fer them." She threw a sultry smile over to the men who had been hollering and cat calling and winked. They hollered again and several of them made very rude gestures. "'Sides, it'd just be me. Yer pretty, young, white, and the sheriff's daughter. I'm just some poor black trouble-makin' nigger, probably a Satanist and in a gang, y'know." It was obvious this wasn't the opinion Bobbi held of herself, but clear that she'd heard all of this before.

Once the song ended Bobbi allowed the men to buy them another round. She kept an eye on AJ, just to make sure she stayed sober enough for consent and that no one tried to put anything in her drink. She was rough on the outside and had certainly learned how to take care of herself heedless of the law, but deep down she cared about some people and liked taking care of them. Drinks being thrown back and flirtatious advances being courteously accepted though there was very little flirting back, Bobbi allowed one dance with one of the men before excusing herself and AJ, claiming they had to get back for a curfew.

"Really boys, we gotta go. Maybe next time yeah?" Bobbi held AJ's had to lead her to the truck, making sure to position herself between the men and the somewhat naive younger girl. "C'mon, sweetness." She kept AJ in front of her through the parking lot with one hand on the small of her back and the other in her pocket, fingers curled around her knife as she heard boots following them.

She was able to relax more when they were both safely in the truck and pulling out of the parking lot. "I know a place we can go," she said, smiling over at AJ. "C'mere toots."

With a chuckle she leaned over and wrapped her arm around AJ's middle, pulling her little body against hers and sliding her shirt up. Whenever she glanced over Bobbi found she liked the look of her dark hand splayed across AJ's creamy skin, first holding her around the middle then sneaking up to gradually fondle her breast. By the time she pulled off the road into the woods she was gently playing with that cute little nipple, tweaking and pulling it to attention with her skilled fingers. They bumped along over roots and through the trees before coming to the middle of a clearing.

"It's beautiful out here at night. I swear you can see every star in the sky." She reluctantly let go of her friend, grabbing the blanket off of the back of the seat. The tall young woman slid down out of the truck, only to put her foot on the wheel to hoist herself up into the bed. "Need help?" She offered her hand if the sheriff's daughter needed it.

Bobbi was eager to get AJ naked. Her body had burned with want ever since that kiss and she had been slick and ready for a woman's touch for nearly an hour. But she realized this was AJ's first time, with a woman if not with anyone (which it wouldn't have surprised Bobbi if she was a virgin in all sense of the word): she had taken a girl's virginity before, but she wanted it to be special, unlike hers. And a girl like AJ deserved her first time to be special. Once AJ was in the bed of the truck on the blanket hastily thrown over the loose hay, Bobbi leaned over her, leaning her weight on one elbow near AJ's head while keeping the other hand at her waist, just under her yellow tank top. She leaned in and kissed the sheriff's daughter slowly, sweetly, warmly, though certainly not lacking in passion.

"What do you want me to teach you?" Bobbi asked quietly, pulling back enough to look into AJ's eyes and see the stars reflected there.

AJ pretended to pout when Bobbi said she would have to wait then nodded. She knew they had to be somewhat discreet until they where alone. So she played the shy girl for the boys but most of it wasn't an act. She was shy by nature and the guys loved trying to put the moves on her and making her blush at the comments.

Relieved that Bobbi was finally ready to leave and followed happily. Her body was still humming from the kiss earlier and was now going into hyper drive from Bobbi's skilled hands on her swollen breasts and had nipples. She couldn't hold back her moans when Bobbi played wither nipples. My god was she turned on. She was so wet from everything her friend did to her. She knew she wanted his. Alcohol or not it felt so right kissing Bobbi, touching her, being touched by her. All doubts of what she wanted was gone.

"Yeah" AJ said, giving Bobbi a nervous smile as she took her hand and got into the truck bed then eagerly kissed her friend back. She loved how gentle Bobbi was without lacking passion then pulled her close and rolled onto her back before pulling Bobbi on top.

"Everything" AJ said, her voice husky and her eyes hazy, making her arousal obvious. "Teach me everything Bobbi. I'm all yours tonight~" With her hands running over every inch of exposed skin she leaned up and gave Bobbi a deep kiss, slowly licking her lips teasingly and inviting her in.

Bobbi kissed her back deeply, passionately as she slowly slid her body over AJ's. Denim met denim as she straddled the brunette's thighs, grinding against her gently. She didn't want to rush things; it was always much sweeter when it was slower. Of course Bobbi liked hard, rough, fast, passionate sex on certain occasions, but not for a girl's first time, and not her for her first time being with a certain girl. Those times needed to be savored. Slowly she pulled back to sit up, unbuttoning the few buttons she had bothered with and untying her shirt tails. Bobbi clearly hadn't bothered with a bra, either; this became apparent when she slid her shirt off of her shoulders and let it fall where it might in the hay. Slowly she pulled off AJ's tank top as well.

"A woman loves to be touched," Bobbi said quietly, grabbing AJ's wrists gently and guiding her hands to her breasts. She smiled at the contrast of the girl's hands on her large breasts and her dark aureola. "Play with her nipples," she instructed gently, sliding her own hands to AJ's breasts as though to show her how. "Make 'em hard, tease her til she begs for it." Her teeth gleamed white in the darkness. Her nipples were already hard and it was clear if there was going to be any begging tonight, it wouldn't be from Bobbi.

As she teased AJ's nipples, growing wetter at the memory of how she had moaned, she grinded harder against her. Briefly one of Bobbi's hands left her breast to pull AJ's leg over her hip, then pull them in closer against one another so their legs were scissored. It was possible now to feel Bobbi's arousal through her short shorts.

"Mmm...friction and foreplay are everything when you're makin' love to a woman," she purred, leaning over AJ's half-naked form and grinding as though to prove her point. "There's so many ways to get off...and so few involve penetration." She smiled again and leaned down to suckle gently at one of AJ's breasts, returning her hands to her friend's to encourage the sheriff's daughter to touch her more.

AJ's heart was pounding so hard she felt like it would fly out of her chest at any moment. She was nervous but she knew Bobbi would be patient with her and go slow. Her body was on fire and she felt herself blush at the sight of Bobbi's bare breast's in the moonlight. She jumped when her hands made contact with them and just nodded and soon she was slowly teasing Bobbi's nipples and felt her own arousal grow even more. She knew full well her panties where soaked by now.

AJ let out another moan when she felt Bobbi grind and press closer against her. She was barely able to register what her friend was saying. She made sure to pay attention to what Bobbi was saying. She wanted to make it just as good for her. With a nod she began to grind against Bobbi and lightly moaned at the sensation. "God, Bobbi" she breathed out. "I never imagined it would feel so amazing." she was then worked her friends hard nipples, twisting and lightly pinching them as Bobbi's instructed.

Bobbi smiled, pleased with how she was clearly making AJ's first woman an experience to remember. She aimed to be the woman the sheriff's daughter compared all her future women to, and the others would come up lacking. She nibbled on her lip gently, groaning at the feeling of her friend putting pressure back on her soaked intimate areas. Leaning down she licked her neck lightly before traveling downwards.

Slowly, so as not to scare her or make her nervous, Bobbi undid AJ's jeans and pulled those along with her panties down her legs and off. She took one leg in her hand and kissed her way from her ankle back up to her inner thigh before placing a tender kiss on her pubic bone, outside her sweet lips. Looking up at AJ with her eyes, she smiled before kissing those tender pink lips, sucking gently, savoring the taste of her juices.

"Ready?" she asked quietly before parting AJ's petals and slowly licking from her hole to her clit. Bobbi could feel her own arousal growing as she licked at her clit, taking it between her lips and sucking gently, enjoying the virgin's reactions to her ministrations. Briefly she slipped her tongue inside the sheriff's daughter, moaning as she closed her eyes in quite bliss and rubbed her clit as she tongue-fucked her. But Bobbi wasn't done: she would give AJ a choice. Slowly she kissed her way back up that perfect, creamy body to her mouth where AJ would be able to taste herself on Bobbi's lips.

"How do you want me to make you cum, white Sugar?" All of her toys were at home, but there were still plenty of ways she could make this worth AJ's while.

AJ arched her neck to expose more for Bobbi. She was ready to explode already and she watched with a shy smile while Bobbi traveled down. Biting her lip to hold back a moan she lifts her hips up to get her jeans and soaked underwear off and her skin tingled with each kiss Bobbi planted. When she had finally made contact with her center her eyes shot open and she moan out. "Oh Jesus lord!!!" she cried out as her friend sucked on her swollen flesh.

"Yes, oh god yes!" AJ said in answer to Bobbi's question. She was way more than ready. As Bobbi assaulted her core she moaned and cried out in pleasure. With every stroke and lick she was getting closer and closer to her climax and she actually groaned in protests when Bobbi stopped but was silenced by those sweet lips, made sweeter by the taste of her own arousal. Her head was swimming but she was still able to think enough to answer.

"I want...." she gasps as she grinds against Bobbi and gripped her shoulders. "I want you to cum with me" she breathed out as she lightly ran her nails along the woman's back.

Bobbi grinned. Already she had AJ shouting without really doing much and now she was being invited to cum with her. Few girls she'd been with had been so polite the first time. Bobbi took AJ's nipple into her mouth and suckled gently as she kicked off her own boots and shimmied out of her Daisy Dukes and thong. She was so ready she was practically dripping, very nearly shaking in anticipation. That hadn't happened in a long time.

"Alright baby let's cum together."

Bobbi's voice was low and husky as she one again arranged them into a scissoring position with AJ's thigh sitting on her hip. She moaned low in her throat as finally for the first time their cunts came together with a light kissing sound. Her completely-shaven pussy rubbed against AJ's, their clits stimulating each other as their hips met each time. Bobbi braced herself with her hands on either side of her lover's head, gazing down into her eyes as she brought them both closer to climax. Dark breasts bounced gently in AJ's face as Bobbi's moans grew louder and louder, her pace gradually quickening.

"Fuck Sugar...oh god AJ!" Bobbi fell over that final peak into bliss, pressing her soaked cunt against her lover's, arching her back and moaning her way through her orgasm. Supporting herself on one arm, she slid her hand between them to AJ's clit to help her along if she hadn't cum yet.

AJ smiled then moaned out loud again when she felt Bobbi's mouth on her nipples. Her body was screaming for release and as soon as their cores met AJ was grinding with her. Moaning and crying out as she gripped Bobbi's shoulders tight. "Oh lord!!! yes!!! Bobbi!!!" she screamed out as she felt her orgasm climb more and more and then buried her face in her friends breasts that hovered over her, licking and sucking the dark nipples then bit down on one as she cried out, her orgasm causing her entire body to tighten then jerk under the woman. She fell back onto the blanket, her skin glistened with sweat and afterglow.

She leaned up for a long, deep kiss. Without a doubt that was the most amazing experience of her life so far. She tried to speak but no words came out of her mouth. Her throat was dry from moaning and screaming and she just lazily ran her hands up and down her lover's back.

Bobbi winced slightly as AJ unexpectedly bit her nipple. It wasn't unpleasant, just surprising. Making sure AJ had cum, she flopped down beside her and pulled her in for a snuggle. Being a softy at heart, Bobbi liked a good snuggle after sex. Then there was that craving.

"Be right back."

True to her word, it only took her a minute to reach in through the back window of the cab and come back with a half-smoked pack of Marlboro Reds and a lighter. Laying back down and pulling AJ against her chest, she lit up and took a deep drag before letting the smoke dissipate into the night air. The sky was beautiful tonight.

"Fuck Sugar...you go hard when you go," Bobbi chuckled. "Good little girls make some mighty wild women, I 'spect. Oh sorry, want one?" She offered the pack of smokes to the girl in her arms before taking another drag off of her own. She leaned her hand over the edge of the bed and tapped the ash before taking another drag. "So um...I got stuff at home, if you want," Bobbi said after a few moments of silence. "Y'know, vibrators, strap-ons, costumes, collars, all sorts of fun stuff. You could even see what it's like to be with a guy...y'know, just with tits." She smiled down at the southern Belle in her arms. She was one lucky girl.

AJ watched Bobbi curiously then just giggled when she saw what the girl left for. A smoke after sex. Of course. Her smile widened at Bobbi's remark then shook her head at the offered pack. She doesn't smoke but was indifferent to others having the habit. AJ just cuddled closer to her lover, gently nuzzling her neck ans taking in her scent. It was just as intoxicating as she alcohol she drank earlier.

"Stuff hmmm?" AJ said with a wry grin. She figured Bobbi would have a treasure trove filled with objects of pleasure. She had to laugh at Bobbi's comment. "Well I really have no interest in bein' with a guy but as long as you fuck me with it I'm all fer it" AJ said as she lazily traced her hand up and down Bobbi's abdomen. She couldn't remember the last time she was so content.

"Suit yerself," Bobbi said with a shrug, tossing the cigarettes into the hay before wrapping her arm back around AJ. She rarely smoked, but after sex was the most often and, in her opinion, the best time to do it. She laughed when the sheriff's daughter insisted she was all for anything Bobbi would fuck her with.

"Such language Miss Jackson, I do declare," she teased with a chuckle. Cigarette being smoked down to the filter, she rolled the cherry on the side of the truck before flicking it over the edge into the grass. "You ain't worried about your daddy shootin' me fer gettin' you home so late? It's already like...1:30. You don't turn into a pumpkin or somethin' do ya?" Bobbi kissed her forehead. "You know if yer daddy ever...y'know...gets too cross with ya or somethin', you can always hide out at my place til things blow over." She didn't know how AJ's home life was, but Bobbi knew that growing up she had always wished she'd had somewhere to run where her parents couldn't find her until they'd calmed down and sobered up. That and she wanted the sweet girl as close as possible as often as possible.

AJ giggled then stayed silent for a while before fumbling for her jeans then pulled out her cell phone. Her father got her one so she could check in so she might as well use it. She sent him a text, saying she was alright and staying over at a friends. Maybe it wouldn't do any good but it's all she could think of. As she placed the phone back ans settled into Bobbi's arms again reality began to sink in. What was going to happen how? Her and Bobbi's relationship will never be excepted here for more reasons than one. What would her father do if he found out? She shuddered, knowing full well what he would do. She snuggled closer to Bobbi, wanting to feel her warmth. After giving her a kiss on the neck AJ slowly rolled on top of Bobbi and sat up, smiling warmly but her eyes held a hint of concern for the two's future.

"Let's just keep this to ourselves for now of course." she said as she ran her hands up Bobbi's sides. "We can ride this out until the fall and maybe..." she bit her lip. "You can come with me when I leave for collage" AJ wasn't sure if Bobbi would uproot herself for her. But it was all she could think of.

Bobbi watched over AJ's shoulder as she sent the text. She chuckled and shook her head a little: she was a bad influence already? She held AJ close, wrapping both arms around her and closing her eyes softly at the kiss on the neck. She looked up at the sheriff's daughter, resting her hands on her hips as the girl looked down at her. She chewed at the inside of her lip as she considered AJ's proposal.

"I dunno Sugar...it's a small town, and if I went same time as you people'd talk. I don't want you to have that sorta trouble." Bobbi looked for a reaction, hoping AJ realized that it wasn't a 'no'...but it wasn't a decision that could be made lightly, if nothing else for AJ's sake. "Especially if you planned on comin' back on summers and holidays and stuff. Besides, what if down the road you decide you don't like me all that much anymore? Shit happens, Sugar, and I don't want you with regrets. You're too young to have regrets." Bobbi leaned up and kissed her smooth stomach.

"Don't get me wrong, I been lookin' fer a way to get outta this place fer years. I'd come with you in a minute. I just don't want you second-guessin' things." She grinned wickedly and scooted her body further beneath AJ's hips to be able to kiss lower. "'Sides, them titties...that tasty cunt...I'd follow those anywhere," she teased, pulling her lover's hips up to kiss that tender pussy and lick it slowly, gently. AJ really was different from any girl Bobbi had been with before.

AJ frowned as Bobbi spoke. Maybe she didn't mean as much to her as Bobbi meant to her. However, what she said was true. They were both still young and there was a slim chance they would even be together in a few years. AJ smiled and hugged Bobbi's head to her stomach as she kissed it. "You're right I know but...." she began but the words were lost as she watched Bobbi scoot lower. She giggled which turned into a light moan as she felt Bobbi's tongue on her center.

"I......" AJ sucked in a breath as she rocked her hips slightly. "Would never regret what ever happens between us." AJ caressed Bobbi's head then lightly pressed her lover against her once again swollen clit, moaning again. At that moment, she never wanted to leave Bobbi's side.

"Then let's think about it and come up with a solid plan, hmm?" she suggested before diving back into AJ's slic center. Bobbi moaned into that tender twat before frowning. "Mmmm...Mm! Mm-mm!" She grabbed AJ's hand and pulled it gently out of her hair. "You don't touch a sister's hair less she says it's okay," she chided lightly. "We work hard on our hair, girl!" She licked AJ's clit lightly before sliding out from under her. Turning around, she wrapped both arms tightly around the girl and kissed her neck.

"So, since Daddy hasn't texted back..." she kissed the other side of AJ's neck, "and this ain't a one-off thing..." her hands began to slide toward her thighs, "why don't we go back to my place, huh? I can teach you so much more, you know." Bobbi gently bit her shoulder, pressing their bodies front-to-back close together. "There's much more comfortable places to fuck than the back of a shitty ol' pickup."

AJ let out a moan then looked at Bobbi with a questioning glance then giggled. "Oh sorry baby" she said as she gently caressed Bobbi's face. "I lost my head cause you have yours in between my legs" And god if she didn't love it being there. She groaned a protest when Bobbi slid away but when she felt the familiar warmth against her back she pressed into Bobbi, tucking her backside firmly against her lover's crotch.

AJ brought a hand behind her and turned her head to kiss Bobbi's neck. "I'd love to sexy" she purred then turned around and planted one deep, hot kiss before rummaging for her's and Bobbi's clothes, forgetting the underwear. They wont be having there clothes back on for long.

Bobbi chuckled at AJ's apology. She was cute. Once their clothes were found Bobbi shimmied into her shorts and slid on her shirt, though she left it unbuttoned. She didn't want to give the cops an excuse to follow her home, nor did she pull over for cops. She took the back way to try to avoid any cops still out looking for them. After bumping along back roads for the better part of half an hour they pulled down a long drive and up to a rusty single-wide that was small, but tidy. Bobbi, surprisingly, liked things to be just so in her own living space, despite the devil-may-care attitude she liked to project to the world.

"It ain't much, but it's home," she said with a sheepish smile as she held the door open, well aware AJ might see it differently.

She led the sheriff's daughter to the back where awaited a small, tidy bedroom and very comfortable-looking bed. Slowly she laid her lover back, peeling their clothes back off and kissing her neck down her body. With a wicked grin, Bobbi knelt on the floor at the side of the bed, pulling AJ's knees over her shoulders and her rear mostly off of the bed. God how she loved making this girl squirm!

AJ smiled warmly as she stepped into Bobbi's surprisingly tidy trailer. She was glad it was clean since she would have find herself playing housekeeper since she will spend alot of time her from now on. She liked the small and cozy trailer. She said nothing as Bobbi's led her to the bedroom but the dark look in her eyes spoke enough for her.

She giggled at Bobbi's grin then just laid back as her lover positioned herself in between her thighs. God this woman drove her wild. She felt like she would explode already and Bobbi had barely touched her.

"My goodness" AJ sucked in a breath, eagerly waiting for the sexy woman to take her with her mouth. "You make me crazy with need baby" She was more than ready for a passion filled night with Bobbi.

It was a passion-filled night that AJ got. Bobbi took her several times, many different ways. She ate her out before fingering her to climax, pinned her to the bed and teased her until she begged for it. They even experimented with a couple of toys before the night was out. In the end Bobbi collapsed next to her lover, panting and sweating.

"Damn girl..." she grinned after a few moments. "You run me ragged."

With a warm chuckle, she rolled onto her side and pulled AJ into a spooning position. That night saw better sleep than Bobbi had had in a very, very long time. As the morning sun peeked in through the window it found her sprawled out half on her side, half on her stomach with one arm thrown over AJ possessively, cupping her breast.

AJ's moans and screams of pleasure filled the small trailer as Bobbi made love to her all night. She even took Bobbi herself, following her lead to figure out how to pleasure her lover right. She gained more confidence through out the night and took her more eagerly. She was spent by the time the morning light came through the bedroom window.

"We wear each other out" AJ giggled and scooted back more against Bobbi, loving how their bodies fit so well. She was soon breathing steadily, signaling she was sound asleep and her hand held onto her lovers as she smiled in her sleep.

It was the best six weeks of AJ's life. Spending nearly every moment with Bobbi, going to the beach, fishing, and making love almost every night. AJ had even snuck Bobbi into her home and they had some really exciting sex while her father slept unaware a few feet away in his own room. AJ was happy and carefree with her sexy girlfriend. Even though they had to make sure no one was looking when they kissed AJ was still very content. She knew they would be able to show their affection freely once they leave the small town. On a beautiful August night AJ stared up at the night sky with her head on Bobbi's shoulder as she ran her hand up her lover's shirt and caressed her bare abdomen. A fire burned a few feet away and a tent stood on the other side of the fire.

"I love campin' I always have ever since I was a youngin. I remember when daddy had a possum go in his tent when he was asleep. He ran out screaming in nothin' but his underpants." AJ said, giggling at the memory.

Ricky sat in a bush a few feet away as he watched the two women. Ever since AJ had turned him down he had been following her. He wanted to know why. Why did AJ reject him? Ricky had been told by quite a few girls that he was one of the cutest guys in down. Standing 6'5 with short brown hair and rough, day old stubble on his face. He could tell AJ liked him and even the sheriff gave him his blessing to court her. He thought AJ would jump at the chance to date a boy that her father approved of. However, as he watched the sheriffs daughter over the past few weeks it was becoming clear. He had yet to see anything to confirm his suspicions until tonight. AJ was snuggled up close to that nigger bitch Bobbi. He had heard rumors that the spear-chucker was also a dyke. The thought of her doing such sinful things with AJ enraged him and the final straw was seeing AJ pull Bobbi on top of her and kiss her.

Ricky shot up out of the bush and threw his whiskey bottle he had been drinking toward them. It hit a tree and shattered. "Fuckin' nigger dyke piece of shit!!!" he shouted as he staggered towards them, his brown eyes blazing with drunken anger. He threw off his flannel shirt and was in only his white tank top and blue jeans. "Imma string you up and gut you like a pig fer touchin' AJ and taintin her with yer ungodly hands!!" Before either woman could react Ricky was on Bobbi and grabbed her with one hand and used his other to punch her hard in the stomach. AJ screamed and tried to pull Ricky off of Bobbi but was only sent to the ground by Ricky pushing her back.

It was the best summer in Bobbi's memory. When she wasn't working she was spending time with AJ, who had become a somewhat permanent fixture at her trailer. They did things Bobbi hadn't done in quite a while, things she had missed doing when all of her friends had either gone to jail or college. She hadn't realized how lonely and unhappy she had been until AJ had come into her life like a whirlwind of beauty. She had been surprised when the sheriff's daughter was willing to sneak her into her bedroom while her father slept, but that just made the sex that much more incredible. When she had told Bobbi about a boy asking her out she had only smiled and chuckled. If he only knew...

"That's somethin' I'm sure the sheriff wouldn't want gettin out," Bobbi laughed, pulling AJ in tighter and kissing the top of her head. "Ain't gonna tell no one er nothin', but it's funny as shit." She made a noise of surprise as her girlfriend pulled her on top of her, but groaned quietly into the kiss and slowly maneuvered to straddle her.

That's when everything went downhill. Bobbi winced at the sound of something flying past her head and sat up as it shattered against a tree. As Ricky shouted pejoratives at her she stood, shirt mostly open but still fully clothed, clenching her fists. Bobbi grunted as Ricky it her. She had taken beatings as often as she had given them; some things just weren't worth fighting back over. When Ricky pushed AJ to the ground, however, Bobbi saw red. Nobody, nobody touched her girl.

"Seems you need a lesson 'bout how to treat women, boy," she growled, throwing a right hook that connected with his jaw. Bobbi had held her own in plenty of fights against men bigger than her and had the advantage of being slightly less drunk than Ricky. "Ain't no one touches my girl like that." One fist still clenched, she withdrew the switchblade she kept with her for just such an occasion; she was glad she didn't have to use it often as it usually de-escalated the situation pretty quickly.

Ricky grunted when he was punched then fired back with a hard right then swatted at Bobbi's hand that held the knife which was surely to send it flying out of Bobbi's hands. He then kicked Bobbi in the stomach. He was wearing steel toed boots so the kick would most likely knock the wind out of the woman if not break a rib or two when he kicked her a few more times when she was on the ground. After he got her to the ground he straddled Bobbi and began repeatedly punching her face.

"STOP IT!!!" AJ screamed as she started getting up. She knew Ricky was going to kill Bobbi of she didn't do something. She began to sit up then spotted Bobbi's switch blade that was on the ground. She crawled over and grabbed it before heading towards Ricky.

Ricky stopped his punches and grabbed Bobbi by the hair to make her face him. "I'm gonna send you to hell where you belong." he growled "But don't worry bout AJ." he stood and towered over Bobbi with a smirk. "I"ll bring back on the good and true by showin her how it's 'sposed to be done." he said, indicating his intentions by grabbing his crotch. "I bet her pussy is nice an ti-" He didn't finish his sentence. The only thing to come out was a chocked scream as he stumbled back, holding his neck as blood gushed out of the wound.

AJ stumbled back as Ricky did. She had only intended on stabbing him in the shoulder to stop him but it was dark and he was moving too much. The knife sank into his neck and severed the artery. He turned to face AJ, his eyes wide and his face contorted with pain. He reached out for her but then toppled over on top of her and laid motionless. AJ laid on the ground in shock but soon started sobbing as she tried to push Ricky off of her but he was now over 200 pounds of dead weight and there was no way the petite brunette would be able to pull him off by herself.

Back
Top Bottom