Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[F4M] - Indian Mom/MILF + White Younger Man RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm exploring a new idea after a few requests to play an older (mom aged) character with younger guys. I a few ideas kicking around and this is less developed than some of my previous posts. I'm not aggressive and not interested in the super "innocent guy" kind of roleplay or any virgin scenes but at the same time, don't want the extreme opposite of that either. No jock type characters or super Alpha males - something more nuanced. I've adapted some of my other scenes for a MILF setting, but am open to ideas.

I'm an avid role-player in my 20's and I'm looking for like-minded, intelligent online partners who can write well and have interesting ideas. I'm new to this site but have role-played for many years. I tend to be submissive in nature and have few limits, but I enjoy kinky and more playful scenes as opposed to any traditional dom/sub type of arrangement and I'm not into bondage at all. I do enjoy things rough and prefer that to romantic or sweet story lines.

I am NOT interested in incest, fantasy, historical etc settings. For the most part, I'm interested in modern settings only. Also, I want to make clear I'm Indian heritage-wise but American in all other ways. I've gotten a lot of messages from guys wanting to do a roleplay with a traditional Indian pairing, and that's not for me. Lately, I have done a lot of scenes playing my age with younger guys and have enjoyed it - so you guys with older girl interests don't hesitate to message me.

I am picky about my role-play partners and prefer to role-play with men who are intelligent and that I can connect with one more than one occasion. I prefer live role-plays using Yahoo or AIM and I am not a paragraph role-player. I enjoy good dialog and a lot of back and forth. (However, if you can't form a basic sentence or tend to use "u" etc in your writing, we won't be a good match.)

As I mentioned, I have few limits and am always excited to hear what kinds of dirty ideas you guys come up with. I enjoy inter-racial scenes and tend to prefer white men. When you message me, please be ready to discuss what your interests are and don't expect a response if you plan on writing that "you have lots of interests" or "you like everything" - I get this a lot and it tells me absolutely nothing about whether we may be a good roleplay fit.

**My Daughter's Ex**

I'd be your ex-girlfriend's mother. Maybe she's 16 and broke up with you recently. I'm Indian and I like the idea of this having an inter-racial element. Maybe shortly before you broke up, you'd bought some outfits for her to wear that she wasn't able to or wouldn't. On a weekend you stop by to talk to her, but she's out of town for the weekend with her father. Maybe it develops with you getting me to wear the costumes for you and then picks up from there.

**Summer Camp**

I'm imagining a scene where I used to run the camp years ago and now volunteer for the last week or so every summer. I'm also friends with one of the character's mom's so there's some familiarity. Maybe you guys were all really helpful in cleaning up and putting stuff away on our last day, so when you asked for the long weekend, I was a good sport about it. I like it when the guys are generally good/nice - not too coniving or sneaky etc but then can also get rough/humiliating etc.

**The Debate Team**

I'm coaching an all-boys debate team. Maybe we're on a travel competition and recently won a big tournament. Since it's such a big win, the boys bought a couple of revealing outfits for me to try on, and convince me to do it since they won. Once, I do, it can escalate fast and get really fun and kinky - maybe with the boys playfully putting a leash on me and then treating me like a sex pet for the rest of the weekend.

**The House-Sit**

Perhaps, I'm a good family friend and best friend's with your mother. Maybe I'm house sitting for her for a long weekend. We've known each other for a long time, so you know me as well. It could be the weekend before halloween and you have some slutty halloween costumes you brought for your girlfriend, but she's a prude and has refused to wear them (she also happens to be white). You kind of egg me into trying them on to model them for you - maybe guilting me into it because you're disappointed they'll go to waste, upset with your gf etc. (I have a sweet personality, so it gets to me.) It can develop from there and I'd like it to get pretty nasty and rough - facials, swallowing, rough, name calling, slapping etc - few limits - but also playful and fun.

I like to keep things fun and playful not overly dramatic or "serious" despite the dom/sub tendencies. I'm not into bondage or the heavy BDSM stuff. And please no, "we get wasted and have sex" scenes - generally not a fan of booze in this scene.

Kinks: Facias, swallowing, oral, anal, blow jobs, face fucking, sexy costumes, humiliation (playful), name-calling, inter-racial, watersports etc.

Drop me a line and tell me about yourself - age/name/RP interests/kinks etc and some ideas for this scene and we'll get it going. I prefer to use some type of online chat like Gchat/Chatstep/Chatzy/Discord etc.

GChat / Hangouts: petitreader.rp@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom